The Adulterous Wife

Story Info
A meeting with her admitted lover.
2.7k words
74k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob was the first lover that I my wife made aware of. She told me on the telephone that she had fucked Bob. Other of her lovers surfaced later as she would either confess them to me or I would stumble on irrefutable evidence, at which time she would confirm my suspicions as being true.

My wife Shari visited my place in the East for a week. She needed to return to the Midwest to our children and her job. Instead of her flying back we decided I should drive her. After our arrival at her home, I was very excited and wanted to see this "Gin Mill," where she had met the man that had "Popped her second cherry" so to speak. She was only too happy to take me there and show me around.

It was while we were there that I began to hatch a plan that would bring the three of us together for a really big affair.

The place was an old red barn out in the middle of a field that had been converted into a dance hall. There were three bars in the joint, and tables all around a giant dance floor in the middle. Country was the music of choice, and the dances were also.

I was really disappointed but then I knew that she liked country music. I wasn't at all fond of it myself. I told her that while we were there that we should make it appear that we were only dating. She agreed readily enough.

There were lots of guys coming over to ask her to dance. She would tell them that they had to ask her boyfriend first. Of course I would tell them to enjoy the dance with her.

Shari was really putting on a show. She was rubbing hard against their crotch and letting them cop a few feels. I watched closely as I was in hopes to meet Bob. Alas he didn't show that night.

As I was contemplating this, Shari said, "He works and doesn't go out much during the week."

I realized that she knew me pretty well. I also noted that she seemed to know more about Bob than I had given her credit for.

I had been working on a way to get her laid that night by some of the men who were at the dance. However, try as I would, there were no takers. "Oh well, their loss."

When we got back to her place, I found out just how hot my slutty little wife was from all here rubbing on hard penises and guys' copping feels.

She literally dragged me to the bedroom. She said, "I am going to give you something to really think about."

She then fucked and sucked me until dawn. We finally drifted off to sleep with my cock still in her pussy.

The next afternoon while we were just sitting around talking and drinking coffee, the phone rang. She answered it and low and behold, on the other end was Bob.

He wanted to know if she was doing anything. She said, "Not really Bob. What did you have in mind."

"How about starting with drinks at the Alibi, and we'll see where it progresses?"

"Hang on Bob." She said, and she turned to me with that "What do I tell him?"

I shook my head yes as I was listening in on the extension.

"Sorry to keep you waiting Bob." She said. "But one of the children needed an answer from me right then. Of course I would love to go for drinks with you."

"I'll pick you up at five." Bob replied.

I looked at the clock and it was 3:15 PM. Not expecting the way it went down, I had been somewhat unprepared in giving her any kind of instructions. We decided that she would go with him to the bar. I would already be there.

She was not to tell him anything about me watching. I would follow them wherever they would go from there. Shari gave me directions to the bar, as I was unfamiliar with this area. I arrived at the bar and went in.

I located a table near the back and sat with my back to the wall. From this position I could see and hear most everything in the place. I ordered a Jack and Coke and sat back to wait. Five fifteen came around and they were a No Show.

I wasn't to concerned yet as I knew that she would take her time getting away from the house. It was 5:45 and I was getting a bit nervous. Had he decided to take her somewhere else, or had it been called off? This was in the days before cell phones.

As I was about to get up and stroll out, the door opened and there was Shari. She had this moose in tow. He was huge, Approximately 6' 2" tall and 235 lbs. He looked like he could have been a football player at one time in his life. I found out later that my first assumption about football was true. Shari saw me and made no attempt to make eye contact. She chose a table close to where I was. He came in behind her and pulled the chair out for her to sit down.

I thought, "A gentleman too no less."

They ordered drinks and sat and talked. I could see the little finger dance that was going on under the table though, and I was getting excited.

"She is going to get fucked tonight." I thought. I had no idea how right I was at that moment.

I observed that all of a sudden his playing with her leg and crotch had stopped. I wondered what had happened. The waiter approached my table and handed me a drink.

I said, "Excuse me but I didn't order that."

He said, "No Sir, It's from the couple at the table over there. They would also like for you to join them if you would please."

I looked over and they were both looking at me. I thanked the waiter, picked up my drink and walked over to their table. I smiled down at Shari.

Bob stood up and extended his hand to me and said, "My name is Bob. I am pleased to make your acquaintance."

I just stood and looked at him for a moment and then took his hand. "My name is Mack, and I am really pleased to meet you Bob."

Bob decided that this was to public a forum for him and that we should move our little party to his place. Shari agreed and I decided that I shouldn't mess up a perfectly good party. Besides Bob said that he had a bottle of the stuff I drink in his bar at home. They went out and got in Bob's car and I in mine. I followed Bob and Shari to his place. I could see that Shari was sitting in the middle of the seat next to Bob as he drove. I could imagine that she was playing with his cock, as Bob was not keeping the car under very good control. I later learned from her that I had been correct in my assumption.

We arrived at Bob's place and I discovered that it was in a very affluent end of town. Bob, it turns out was a divorcee and he had built this house after his divorce. The basement wasn't totally finished, but there was a bar running along the load bearing wall for the center of the house. At the other end, on an outside wall was a fireplace.

Through a door at the end of the bar, was the unfinished portion of the basement. A lone commode stood in the center of the room with no walls or screens about it. The commode was fully functional.

Shari said that I should go check it out. "That is where Bob sent her the first night they had been together."

Bob laughed and said, "and yes I peeked at her too."

I told him that, "he didn't need to peek at me."

Shari just looked at me and smiled. When I returned from relieving myself, she said, "I hope you didn't mind, cause I peeked at you." She then broke out in laughter. I couldn't help but smile at her.

This was amazing. She seemed to be calm and totally under control. We sat and talked about how she and Bob had met as though they were a couple. She seemed almost too calm. I wanted to shake her up a bit. I said that it seemed hot. I told Shari that she should take off her shirt. I wanted to see what she was going to do. Without hesitation she removed her blouse and of course she had not been wearing a bra.

There in the bright light of the basement bar her tits were revealed to both of us. My wife is 5' 5" and 120 lbs. She has auburn hair and 36 B breasts. She sat back down and picked up her drink and took a sip, still cool and calm.

Bob's eyes were popping out of his head, and his bulge was getting quite large. I also caught him mixing my drinks quite strong, but said nothing. I had consumed a couple of them before I caught him. I wanted to get things moving along so that I would be able to watch before I was to drunk to participate in any way. I then told Shari to remove her skirt. Shari stood up and pulled the skirt off. As she was laying it aside, I reached over and removed her panties for her as well. She now stood before us wearing only a smile.

Once again, any time there is a third party involved, things will not go along as one would want or wish. Bob was content now to just look at her body and reach across the bar and tweak one of her nipples from time to time. Shari's tits were not large but she had nipples that were the size of my ring finger. They were really standing up straight and begging to be touched.

Finally Bob thought the booze was working on me well enough and he said to Shari, "You look a little chilly. How about I light a fire in the fireplace?"

She said, "OK".

And he lit a fire. Not once did he offer to let her put her clothes back on or a blanket to cover her. They lay on a hook rug on the floor in front of the fireplace for quite some time while the booze he had fed me was doing the trick. He thought that he had given me enough to knock me silly. What he didn't count on was that I was a Sailor and accustomed to large amounts of alcohol. Finally it was Shari that got the ball rolling.

She said, "Lets go upstairs and show Mack your bedroom. You've got to see this. His bedroom is decorated totally in black and white. Including the bathroom."

We went up the stairs with Shari in the lead, followed by Bob, and then me. I observed that the upstairs had the furnishings of a bachelor pad. But I was rapidly approaching the point of inebriation. We entered the bedroom. And there were Satin sheets on the bed. I grabbed a straight-backed chair from out of the living room and sat it just inside the door. Shari started to undress Bob. His body was very muscular but appeared that he had not done a lot of working out since college. My attention was drawn to the thing hanging between his legs.

His cock flaccid was about 6 inches long. Hell when mine is rigid and raring to go it's at six and maybe a half.

He lay back on the bed. Shari took up a position on her knees between his legs and began to suck his cock. She was really getting into it when she had to excuse herself to the bathroom. This gave Bob a little slack and he didn't like me sitting there watching.

He said, "could you just wait outside for awhile until we are done?"

I explained, "Either I watch, or I will pack our bags and go home and leave you in one hell of a state that you can take care of with your hand."

Without saying another word to me, he yelled into the bathroom. "Hey Bitch, come out here and suck my balls."

I was amazed when she came out like a lamb and crawled onto the bed and began sucking his balls. No matter what she tried on him she couldn't get him hard enough to consummate the act.

He then stood up and said, "You fuck her then."

I stood up and undressed and crawled onto the bed and she began to suck my cock. The booze had done its work. I couldn't get a hardon either. I reluctantly got up and took my trousers and shirt with me to the living room and got dressed.

I sat down on the couch trying to figure a way that I could watch. In the meantime, things were progressing very rapidly in the bedroom. Suddenly I realized that I had walked out and that is not what I was there to do. I sprinted back to the bedroom door. As I looked inside I saw my wife with both her feet firmly placed on the mattress on either side of Bob's body. Her hands gripped the headboard of the bed. In this position, she was bobbing up and down on what looked like a very large cock. It appeared to be about 9 inches in length, and the diameter of a jar of baby food.

Seconds after I looked in on them, he began to cum in her pussy. I could see his seed flowing down around his shaft as he pumped it in and out of her. She would lower herself all the way down on his body and then rise to where only the tip remained inside her. Shari looked over her shoulder and saw me standing watching as they fucked.

She appeared to be a little startled. At the time, this meant very little to me, but as I look back, I wondered why she was so startled to see me? We had done a threesome with Mike and I had seen her with another mans cock in her pussy, so why now?

Bob became aware that I was there. His cock began to rapidly deflate and dropped out of her pussy with a plop. Shari then moved over onto the middle of the bed into a sitting position, I am sure that she was anticipating more.

Bob got up putting on pajama bottoms. Shari's juices still obvious on his cock. He said, "I have to work in the morning and I need my rest."

I looked at my watch and it was 4:07 AM.

He allowed Shari to go get her clothes and purse.

While she was down stairs getting dressed, he said to me, "I am getting married next month and I would not like it if this were to be told to anyone."

With that he showed us off into the night. As though he had done something very bad and he didn't want anyone around to remind him of it.

Shari and I went home and made love until long after the sun came up. It was the first time that I had ever fucked her after a giant cock. Believe me when I say that it was a unique experience. Her vagina after fucking Bob was unbelievably stretched.

I could barely get any friction from her pussy lips and walls, but as time wore on her elasticity returned. What made it possible for me to cum was remembering his cock disappearing inside her and then magically reappearing. It drove me over the top as I added my sperm to his in her well-stretched and lubricated pussy. We then fell asleep in each other's arms.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Shy Wife Fucks Stranger for Husband A modest wife enjoys fulfilling her husband's fantasies.in Loving Wives
Mom's Night In The Van His mom gets nailed by one of his good friends.in Mature
My Wife and My Best Friend My wife is seduced by my bigger, better, best friend.in Loving Wives
Just Once Wife is seduced by a serial seducer.in Loving Wives
No Hangups My wife accidently leaves her phone on while she cheats.in Loving Wives
More Stories