The Adventure Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, you look fantastic. You're all mine. What a sight. Savour the moment."

The fingers slid out and something harder breached the opening. Izzy's cock was on the way in.

I relaxed, opened up and breathed slowly. The sensation was exquisite. Slowly and relentlessly the cock was filling me up. My own cock twitched under me in sympathy.

"I'm all the way in now. How does it feel?"

"Very, very full, but fantastic."

"Good. Now for some fun."

Izzy began to slide her cock in and out of me, slowly at first, then she picked up speed.

The sensation was overwhelming. She was literally fucking me into the bed.

She slid a hand underneath me and reached for my cock.

"Push your butt towards me. Welcome the intruder."

I did as I was told. She was now wanking my cock as well.

Meanwhile the base of Izzy's cock was rhythmically pounding her clit with every thrust. It was a win - win situation. She was starting to moan now. She was never quiet when she got going.

This was the first time Izzy really took off in my presence. I'll try and explain myself. By then we had had lots of great sex. She knew what she wanted and she always had great orgasms and she always let you know. But this was something different, something extra. She was fucking me and I was getting off too, but Izzy seemed to move up a gear and into another dimension. It was as though she was possessed and her body was taking over her mind. The fucking got deeper and harder and faster. She was pounding me and the stimulation on her clit was taking her closer.

She seemed to get to a place where she didn't know who she was, who I was or where she was. She was flying. Her orgasm completely overwhelmed her. She had worked herself up to it. I was just a vessel. The thrusts got wild and I felt drops of sweat fall on my back. I wish I could have seen her face, but I was beneath her and face down.

Her moans were loud and powerful. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, yes!!"

Her orgasm went on and on. I was in awe of her ability to come.

It seemed last for hours but it could only have been two or three minutes. She collapsed on top of me and bit my shoulder. I was still impaled on her cock and the meagre orgasm she had forced out of me left me lying on top of the sticky sheet.

She withdrew and wrapped her arms around me, the cock feeling awkward against my thigh. We were both past talking. We just lay on the bed slowly recovering.

Minutes went by.

"What was that about?" I eventually managed to say.

Izzy opened her eyes and looked at me as only she can.

"I think you've just passed a kind of test," she said.

"Nobody has ever seen me like that. I trust you and I just went for it. We're going to have to do that again soon. Are you sore?"

"No, I'm fine," I said. "The lube worked, but I do feel like I've just been fucked by a train."

"That was the idea," she said. "I don't think many men could have taken that. You're special."

My anal virginity had been well and truly taken.

12