The Adventure Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura smile and kissed him as he leaned over her. Paul kissed her neck, then her tits, flicking his tongue over her dark brown nipples. Laura let out a moan of pleasure as he slowly kissed down her belly towards her mound.

After teasing her and kissing her inner thighs before flicking his tongue over her wet lips. Laura was now making louder groaning noises as Paul started to lick faster now burying his face in between her lips. He reached for the camera again.

"Spread your legs as wide as you can." He told her, "And hold yourself open."

Laura did as she was told as Paul got back to licking her, she saw a few flashes as he started to take pictures again. Paul now buried his tongue deep into her hole which made her squeal with delight. He again took pictures of his tongue buried deep in his wife's moist snatch.

Paul then concentrated on going her an orgasm, licking her clitoris with a constant rhythm until Laura started to buck her hips. She ground herself onto his face and screamed with delight as she came, it was one of the most intense orgasms of her life.

Paul gave her a few seconds to get her breath back while he undressed. Laying back on the bed, Laura started to suck Paul's erect cock. He again started to take pictures of his wife working on him, Laura looked at the camera and put on a show. She deep throated him and licked his balls as he snapped away.

"Give me the camera." Laura told him.

She pushed his legs back and licked down his perenium, he knew what was coming and it made his night. Laura's tongue made contact with his arsehole which made his gasp. She swirled her tongue around his rim and started to take more pictures, gradually probing his anus while taking more filthy snaps.

"Did you do this to that bloke that night?" Paul asked.

"Yes." She answered between longer licks. "It was the first time I'd ever done it."

Paul then told Laura to get on all fours.

"Now I'm going to lick your arsehole." He said.

Laura parted her cheeks as he slid his tongue up and down her crack. When he eventually settled on her tight hole he again took pictures, he noisily lapped at her arsehole which she loved. Probing deeper, Paul slipped his tongue inside her anus, this again made her groan with joy. He would have happily continued licking her like this all night.

"Fuck my arse again." Laura then told him, applying the lubricant she had also brought downstairs with her.

Paul also lubes up his cock and once again nudged his cock into her tight hole. This time he leaned back and took more pictures of himself thrusting into her. Within a couple of minutes he could feel his orgasm approaching.

He pulled out and allowed Laura up onto her knees in front of him.

"Come over my face." Laura told him, looking up at him with her dirty porn star face.

Paul wanked himself for no more than a few seconds before he came, bolt after bolt flew out landing on his wife's face, hair and tits. Paul again snapped away more pictures with his free hand, capturing the final moment of a truly filthy session.

Once they had cleaned themselves up, they settled down to look through the pictures.

"Some of these aren't bad!" Laura smiled, "I might even let you send these off!"

"I told you that you still looked good!" Paul replied.

"I'm glad we had that game last night," Laura said, "This has been some of the best sex I've ever had."

In bed that night Paul once again thought about bringing up the idea of a threesome.

"So are you still sure you don't fancy having a threesome?" He asked.

"I'm not sure," Laura replied. "I'm not sure I could watch you have sex with another woman."

"You don't have to," Paul said. "I'd be happy just watching you do it. I'd love to see you get down to it with another man. Or woman!"

"Seriously!" She asked, with a genuine look of surprise. "You'd be happy for me to fuck a man while you watched?"

"Yes! I'd love it." He replied. "The thought of it Tums me on so much."

"I'm still not sure." She said, "I don't want to do anything that might separate us, you never know what it might do."

"Look, just think about it." Paul told her. "I know you've always fancied sex with a Black or Asian man, and why not? It's not like you'll be cheating on me as I'd be there with you all the way."

"I need to give this some serious thought." Laura said. "I can't say the idea doesn't get me going but there's a lot to think about."

"Fair enough." Paul told her, "I won't push it, just tell me if you want to do anything."

They again left it there for the night and drifted off to sleep thinking about the great weekend of sex they'd had.

For the next couple of days Laura could think of nothing else. She would find herself drifting away when she was sitting at work. She eventually called Mel and asked her to go out for a drink that night for a chat.

"Paul's asked me to have a threesome." Laura blurted out over a glass of wine in a crowded bar on Newcastle quayside.

Mel smiled and let her carry on.

"He even suggested it with another man as I wasn't keen on watching him with another woman." She continued.

"Sounds too good to be true if you ask me!" Mel replied.

"I thought you might say that!" Laura said. "I'm just worried about the potential fall out from it."

"I don't blame you to be honest," Mel said in a more serious tone. "You need to have a serious think and a good talk with Paul first."

Mel had experience in the matter. She and a long term boyfriend had experimented with Group sex a few times. They had only ever been mates so there hadn't been the emotional worries.

"Was the sex good when you tried it?" Laura asked. "When I did it I was absolutely out of my head, I can barely remember much of it."

"For me it was mind blowing," Mel went on. "I loved having the attention of 2 men on me, I never did end up trying more than 2 or women as we split before we got to that. I'd love to try it again though."

"Have you mentioned it to Rob." Laura asked.

"Yeah, we have." Mel said. "We chatted about the day after we were at yours. He's really up for the idea, we're just having that chat about it at the moment. I think we'll end up trying it."

This gave Laura more food for thought, the only certainty was that she wouldn't take the decision lightly

Throughout the next couple of weeks they discussed the matter in great detail. They eventually came to a decision to leave it for a few months and see how they felt about it then.

A week later a letter arrived for Paul. He got a surprise to find that it was from the Men's magazine, Escort. Attached to it there was a cheque for £100, Laura's pictures were to be printed in the very next issue. Paul decided not to tell her for now and eagerly awaited the magazine hitting the shelves. This would give her the shock of her life!

2 more weeks passed before the magazine was finally on sale. Paul bought a copy on his way home from work and left it on the coffee table for Laura to find. He then jumped in the shower so he was out of the way when she got in.

"Why have you left porn in the Living Room." Came Laura's shout when she got in.

Paul said nothing and waited.

"Oh my god!" Came the next scream, "It's me!"

Paul got out of the shower and dried himself as Laura came belting upstairs with the magazine in hand.

"I can't believe they printed them!" She exclaimed.

"What did I tell you!" Paul said.

"I'm so shocked!" She continued, looking over her pictures again.

Paul took her by the hand and led her to the bedroom. He hungrily ripped her clothes off and threw her on the bed. The kissed almost violently before he slipped deep inside his wife's welcoming pussy. They fucked frantically for just a couple of moments before Paul shot his load deep inside her.

They had started an adventure here, something out of the usual that they could share. They both quietly thought that interesting times could be in front of them.

12