The Adventure Ch. 02

Story Info
Laura & Paul try a couple more new things.
4.6k words
4.28
42.2k
10
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three letters dropped through the letterbox that Friday morning. Laura and Paul were going to spend the weekend in York, a bit of leisure time after a few hard weeks at work. They were loving the freedom of having good jobs and no children yet. They did plan to have children but not for a couple of years yet.

Laura stuffed the letters in her bag as the Taxi taking them to Newcastle Central Station had arrived.

Once settled on the train, Paul went to get coffee so Laura opened the post. The first 2 were just the usual rubbish from companies trying to sell things but the 3rd was different. Inside was another envelope with the address for Escort Magazine. She remembered a couple of months ago when they'd sent her pictures off, that they'd like to receive any fanmail the magazine got.

Laura checked around her to make sure no-one could see and opened it. Inside was a hand written letter which complimented Laura on her body and very explicitly detailed what this mystery person would like to do to her. She could feel her face going red and again checked, paranoid that someone could see what she had in her hand.

They had put on the form that her biggest fantasy was to have 2 men at once, the writer of this letter stated in no uncertain terms that he was available should she need him.

Laura went to out the letter back in the envelope but felt something else in there. She pulled out 2 photos and got a huge shock. The first was an erect cock, it looked huge, at least 8" long. The 2nd was of a man standing in front of a mirror naked taking a picture of himself. He was tall, skinny, with shaved hair, Laura found herself quite attracted to him.

She quickly put everything back in the envelope and decided not to tell Paul until they got to the hotel.

Once they were checked in and in the room, Laura handed Paul the letter.

"Have a look at this!" She told him.

Paul quietly did as he was told opened the envelope.

"Fuck me!" He exclaimed as he saw the picture of this large erect cock. "I told you that you were going to be popular!"

"I wasn't expecting that kind of offer though!" Laura replied.

Paul took a minute to read the explicit content of the letter. The man wrote how he loved the look of her big tits, and her neatly trimmed bush, how he'd like to lick her until she came before fucking her. He then went on to say how he would love to fuck her arse while her husband watched before coming over her face and tits.

Paul was a little shocked by the direct nature of the letter but was hugely turned on. This was pretty much what he had imagined while fantasizing about watching Laura with another man.

"What do you think then?" Laura asked him.

"I think we should do it." He replied, "What about you?"

"I'm still not sure." She answered, "I do find the thought appealing, and he doesn't look too bad, but it's a big step to take."

"I know." He reassured her. "Look, he's out his email address on, why don't we just make contact, let him know that we don't want to meet yet and just chat? There's no pressure that way."

"I'll think about it." Laura said, "I'm not going to rush anything."

That afternoon they started their now traditional pub crawl around York city centre, they usually did this twice a year just to get away and spend some time together.

By 9pm they were both pretty well gone and the conversation turned to sex again. They did their usual thing of looking round the bar and saying who they would most like to sleep with before Laura decided to dig a little deeper into things Paul had done. She knew that he'd slept with about 30 women but they had never really gone into any detail about it.

"So what's the most extreme sexual thing you've ever done then? Laura asked him. "Now you know all that other stuff I got up to, I want to find out about you."

"I haven't really done much out of the ordinary to be honest." He replied. "I've done Anal with a few girls but you already knew that. I suppose the only outrageous thing was going with a couple of prostitutes."

Laura put on a mock shocked face. She wasn't surprised or bothered by this at all, but though she might wind him up a bit.

"You naughty boy!" She teased him. "When did you do that?"

"It was a couple of years before I'd met you," He replied. "I'd just split with Rachel and the boys were talking about things they'd done. A couple of them admitted they'd paid for sex and had a great time. I just wanted to try it."

"Tell me more!" She said. "How many did you see? What did you do?"

"I only tried it 3 times," He went on, "The first time I went it was just straight sex, the 2nd I had an hour with a girl, the 3rd time I had Anal."

"You dirty boy!" Laura said, teasing him more.

"I hadn't done that for ages," He continued as if trying to justify it. "I'd done it with a few girls when I was younger but Rachel hated it and wouldn't. I just thought i might never get the chance again."

"Lucky you met me then!" She said giving him a wink.

Paul smiled, was relieved that she wasn't really shocked, Laura just carried on questioning him.

"Wasn't there anything else you wanted to try?" She continued.

"There was but I bottled it." He replied.

"What was it then?" She probed. Laura was starting to really enjoy making Paul squirm now.

"I'm not telling you," He joked, "Even you would think I was a right freak!"

"Course I wouldn't!" Laura said, giving his hand a reassuring pat. "I'm unshockable! You can't tell me all this then leave out the gory bits!"

Paul thought for a moment, she wasn't going to let this drop, and to be fair, she had told him absolutely everything about what she had done and would like to do.

"Watersports." Paul said quietly, as if trying not to be heard.

"Watersports?" Laura said a bit louder. She did now look a bit shocked.

"See, I told you that you'd think I was some sort of pervert." Paul said, looking a bit upset.

"No, I don't think that at all." Laura said, trying to reassure him again. "I just wasn't expecting that."

Paul said nothing more and took a long swig from his pint, draining the glass.

"Same again?" He said, turning to go to the bar before Laura even had a chance to answer.

Laura felt a bit bad that she'd wound him up about this now but she really didn't think he was strange at all. This wasn't something she had ever tried but would never judge him.

"Look, I really don't think you're some kind of pervert." She said when he got back from the bar.

Paul just smiled and took a mouthful of his drink.

"Why didn't you go through with it?" She asked him.

"Just because I was scared they'd think I was a weirdo." He eventually responded. "I'm sure most working girls have had far stranger requests but I just couldn't."

"I can't say the thought of someone peeing on me has ever turned me on but I'm not judging you." She told him. "I wouldn't mind doing it to you though if you wanted me to."

Paul's eyes lit up at this thought, he knew she wasn't having him on, she was deadly serious. There wasn't much that Laura wouldn't try after a couple of drinks and he realised that this was his chance.

"You'd really do that for me?" He asked her, almost in disbelief.

"Yes, course I would." She said with a smile. "I'll give almost anything a try once. And it would be nice to try something new together."

Paul just smiled, he could feel himself getting stiff at the mere thought of what was going to happen later.

They stayed out drinking for the next couple of hours before finally deciding they'd had enough about midnight. Paul was buzzing with excitement as they walked back to their hotel, he had long given up any thought of trying this particular perversion.

Once in their room they began to kiss. Hands started to wander as they started to undress each other. Paul was rock hard as Laura started to caress his cock through his boxer shorts. Laura could feel herself starting to get wet, she was really getting turned on by the thought of trying this forbidden act.

"Where are we going to do this?" She asked him, breaking off from their kiss.

"How about the shower?" He replied.

The shower was more of a walk in wet room than just a shower, he knew there was plenty of room for this.

"Come on then," She urged him, "I'm dying for a pee, all this beer is wanting out!"

Paul led her into the bathroom and laid in the shower naked. Laura stood over him and closed her eyes.

"Where do you want me to do it?" She asked, "I really think there's going to be loads!"

"Anywhere you want," Paul answered, "I really don't mind.

Laura smiled and closed her eyes again. She seemed to have a bit of trouble going now, despite the desperate need she had felt to pee a moment ago. Maybe her body was trying to tell her that she shouldn't be peeing over her husband she thought.

Eventually the first drops started to come. Paul groaned with pleasure as the first drops of Laura's warm liquid landed on his chest. Laura relaxed and the drops soon became a stream. She continued to aim it on his chest, then started to move down to pee over his cock. Laura was starting to enjoy this as much as Paul now.

Laura felt like she was never going to stop and looked down at Paul to make sure he was ok. Eventually her stream started to subside, Paul took this chance to lift his head towards her pussy. He closed his eyes and allowed her warm pee to cascade over his face. He didn't dare to open his mouth and taste it but was now covered.

When she finished, Laura smiled down at her soaking husband.

"Was that as good as you hoped then?" She asked.

"A million times better!" He replied.

He got up and kissed her again, Laura could taste the slightly salty taste on his lips, it wasn't repulsive at all like she had expected.

"Now fuck me." She told him forcefully.

"I will, but I need a pee as well." He replied "Can I do it on you?"

Laura had sort of expected him to ask. She would have usually refused point blank, but the drink had certainly loosened any inhibitions she might have had. If she was being honest, the whole thing had really turned her on.

"Do it." She told him, "But only over my bum. I don't want it over my face or anything."

Paul didn't question her, he tried to think of something to help his erection to subside. He eventually got himself back to semi erect so Laura turned around and bent over. Paul had to push it out but he eventually managed a trickle of pee over his wife's bum. This became a stream until he had finally emptied his bladder.

Laura's bum and legs were now soaked to but she had really enjoyed the feel of Paul's warm pee splashing over her. They again kissed, turning the shower on to wash themselves. They both started to rub each other between the legs while continuing to kiss deeply. They quickly dried off and hurried to the bed, still kissing.

Paul pushed Laura back onto the bed and forcefully opened her legs. He dived straight in, burying his face in her soaking slit. Laura gasped as her husband greedily licked her, he usually took his time pleasuring her with his tongue but not now, he had an urgency to taste her and wouldn't be stopped.

Laura felt herself beginning to cum, the feeling built as she started to shake. When she came, she felt a squelch of liquid and thought she may have pee'd again. Paul said nothing and continued to lick her. He then pulled her lips apart and inserted his middle finger, this made Laura shout with pleasure again. He then inserted his index finger and began to fuck her with his fingers while going back to her clitoris with his tongue.

Within a minute Laura came again, violently shaking and feeling a hot flush wave over her entire body. Paul gave her no time to recover and sunk his rock hard cock into her, the pleasure was as much as she could take.

Paul knew he couldn't hold out for too long but as he was about to cum, he pulled out and aimed his spunk over her. The first bolt reached her tits, as did the second. His orgasm was huge, the cum was trailed all the way from her pussy up to her tits. Neither of them said a word, barely able to speak after such exertion.

After a few seconds rest, Laura now laid Paul on his back on the bed. Without saying a word, or cleaning his semen from herself, she took his wilting cock into her mouth, tasting the last of his cum. Paul started to immediately harden again, such was the furious attention of his wife's mouth. She deep throated him, wanking him as she sucked.

Laura then moved downwards, licking his balls and gently sucking his testicles into her mouth. He was in heaven, now happy to lie back and have his wife take charge.

"Pull your legs up," She told him in a commanding voice, "I'm going to lick your arsehole."

Paul did as he was told, allowing Laura access to his ring. She tongued his anus with the same urgency he had showed her a few minutes ago. She alternated between licking around his rim, then probed with her tongue like she was fucking him. Laura only usually did this for a short time but tonight she stayed down there for what seemed like forever.

Laura eventually broke off from his arse to tell him what she wanted next.

"I want you to lick my arsehole, then fuck it." She told him. "I want your cum in my arse."

Paul was never going to resist. Laura laid on her front and put a pillow under her hips to raise her bum. Paul started to rim her, making her squeal with joy, slowly at first them building up his pace. Laura started to play with her clit as he did this and could soon feel her third orgasm of the night coming. Paul was now fucking her arse with his tongue, getting as deep into her as he could. As Laura came, Paul pushed his tongue as far into her hole as he could and held it there as she convulsed.

Laura was now in a complete mess and barely able to speak. Paul used her juices to lubricate her anus further and gradually entered her tight hole. He took it slowly at first before gradually starting to fuck her harder as her passage opened up to welcome him.

Paul carried on fucking his wife's arse for about 10 minutes while she screamed obscenities at him, imploring him to fuck her even harder as she was such a slut. Paul finally buried his cock inside her and came, shouting as he did so, releasing one final load deep into Laura's arse.

The couple lie next to each other, sweating and exhausted. They didn't speak for a couple of minutes, enjoying a rest and getting their breath back.

"That was by far the best sex I've ever had!" Said a breathless Laura eventually. "You are one kinky bastard, and I love it!"

"That was unbelievable." Paul replied, "I've never felt like that before. So would you try watersports again?"

"Fucking hell yes!" Laura said, "It felt so dirty, but so good."

The following week, Laura was still thinking about whether to email this man or not. Paul had given her a resounding green light if she did want to. She wrote an email thanking him for writing and that she was glad he liked her pictures. She also wrote that she wasn't ready to take her fantasy any further at this stage but would stay in touch. Laura agonized over it for half an hour before finally hitting send.

She told Paul that she had sent the email that night and he was delighted that she had done it. A reply came through that evening, a very pleasant, well written email. Tom, as they now knew was his name, came up with an idea neither of them had thought of. A webcam. He suggested that they both set up a webcam so he could watch Paul and Laura have sex and they could watch him masturbate.

"What do you think?" Paul asked her.

"I like the idea." Came her response, much to Paul's surprise. "It's still kind of anonymous as we aren't really going to meet him yet."

Paul was delighted, they arranged that they would do it on Saturday night, giving them time to get the equipment.

Paul came in from the shops on Saturday afternoon with their new webcam. He spent about half an hour fitting it while Laura took a long hot bath. She decided to shave herself completely down below, she hadn't done this for years and though she would give Paul, and Tom, a nice surprise.

Paul then phoned Tom as arranged to get the details of the website they were to use and how to connect with him. They arranged that they would go online at 9pm, they would just have sex in front of the camera, just doing what they usually do but with Tom watching. He also mentioned how Laura loves watching a man cum, so would he mind wanking for her. He happily agreed.

Laura and Paul now couldn't settle, it was still 2 hours until they went online. Paul got her a large glass of wine for them both and sat thinking about what was to come.

"I was thinking," Laura started. "If we both enjoy this tonight I think I would try another threesome."

"Really?" Paul said, completely unable to hide his delight.

"Yes." She continued. "I think we'd need to have some ground rules first thought, things we can and can't do."

"Sounds like a good idea." Paul said, "What do you have in mind?"

"I was thinking about only ever having Anal with you." She suggested. "Things like always using protection and the like."

Paul nodded his agreement while Laura carried on.

"Also, I think it should always be with strangers." She said. "That way it's always just a one night stand, there will never be any connection or friendship, just sex."

"I don't mind you having Anal with other men you know." Paul replied, "I certainly agree with the rest though."

"We'll see about that then." Laura said.

Paul felt aroused at just the thought of this, it would make tonight even more interesting, the thought of where it could lead.

"Also I was thinking about you having sex with other women." She said.

Paul listened intently.

"I don't mind," She continued. "As long as we follow the same rules and you never get close to anybody emotionally I think it'll be fine."

"That's great." Paul replied, "Let's just take it one step at a time and see where it takes us. The only other rule I can think of is to only do anything like this when we're together. That way there's never anything going in behind each other's back."

Laura nodded to agree as they set about their wine and calming their nerves.

When 9pm finally came they had finished off a bottle of wine and were well into another. Both of them felt quite merry and not half as nervous as before. When they logged on, Tom was already online waiting. He was exactly the same as the picture he had sent, which was one of Laura's concerns. She was hoping that he wasn't some dirty old man looking for a cheap thrill.

Tom was wearing just a tight pair of boxer shorts which highlighted the bulge of his cock. Laura felt a surge of excitement, knowing that she could soon be meeting this man in the flesh, all with her husband's blessing. They exchanged pleasantries and polite chat for a couple of minutes. Tom lived about 30 miles away from them, so meeting him wouldn't be a problem. He was single, 35 years old and very fit. His house was also very well presented, in fact he didn't come over as at all sleazy as they had feared.

Paul decided to start the proceedings. Laura stood in front of the camera with him behind her. He started to squeeze her tits playfully at first before then caressing them in a more sensual manor, running his fingers over her rapidly hardening nipples. When Laura opened her eyes, Tom was now sitting in an arm chair, with am erection. He still had his boxer shorts on but his cock was now immensely hard.

Paul kissed Laura's neck and started to slowly unbutton her top. He slipped it off and went back to caressing her tits, which were barely contained by her lacy bra. Paul then unbuttoned her jeans and slipped these off, revealing her shapely figure. Paul then started to concentrate on her pussy, first rubbing her though the material before slipping his hand inside her knickers.

12