The Adventure Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You must have had some number of men." Kirsty said. "You lucky girl!"

"I did!" Laura answered. "Probably more than 200 if I'm being honest. It's been fun."

"That's a few more than me." Kirsty said. "Jake and me got together pretty young, I'd only had 3 lovers before I met him. I think that's why we wanted to try this, it's a way of exploring other things without cheating on each other."

"It's the best way Kirsty." Paul agreed with her. "I'd have hated Laura going with other men behind my back, this way we both agreed."

"So how do you want to play this tonight?" Laura asked them. "We're happy to just go at your pace."

"Well I was thinking that I'd like to have a little play with you Laura." Kirsty replied. "I've never done anything with a woman before. I think we're going to save full sex for just Jake and me tonight though. We'll see how it goes."

"That's cool with us." Paul confirmed. "Just let us know what you want to do."

The four of them moved upstairs, it was now gone 10pm and they'd had quite a few drinks by this point. Even so, Kirsty and Jake were feeling nervous.

Once in the deluxe room Kirsty and Jake had booked, Laura took the lead. She knew that Kirsty was really nervous and wanted to put her at ease. Laura moved over to her and slipped her hands around Kirsty's waist, she could feel her trembling.

"Relax!" Laura told her. "I'll take the lead, and if I go to fast or you don't like something I'll stop."

Kirsty nodded and put her arms around Laura. They caressed each other through their clothes, before Laura kissed her. At first Kirsty didn't respond but the 2nd time she tried, she responded. The kissing got more passionate, their tongues now started to explore each other's mouths. Laura reached down and squeezed Kirsty's bum, pulling her closer so her chest was pressed against her. Kirsty soon responded this way too, running her hands over Laura's bum.

The 2 men were just sitting back and watching at this stage. They had both got a beer from the mini bar and were happy to just sit and watch their wives explore each other.

Laura then made a move to feel Kirsty's tits, this made her groan softly, she could now feel herself starting to get wet. Laura now helped her undo her top, this soon dropped to the floor revealing a lacy black bra covering her pert tits. Kirsty soon did the same to Laura, pausing to feel her more ample tits, she couldn't get enough.

The girls soon had each other. Out of their trousers and moved to the bed in their underwear. Laura started to take the lead again, kneeling over Kirsty, kissing her and feeling her tits. Laura let her hand wander south, brushing it against the material of her knickers. Kirsty didn't flinch or resist so Laura moved her hand over her mound again. This time Kirsty opened her legs, giving Laura the green light to touch her.

Laura moved her hand between Kirsty's legs. She could feel her wetness through the material of her knickers now. Kirsty groaned with pleasure which made Laura work on her even more. She glanced over to see that both of the lads were now just wearing their pants and sporting huge erections. Laura then pulled Kirsty's knickers down to reveal her pussy. She was well shaved, Laura couldn't wait to taste her.

Without waiting, Laura moved her head in between Kirsty's legs and kissed her mound, before moving downwards to taste her. Laura licked her up and down her outer lips, Kirsty was now breathing faster, it wouldn't be long before she came. Laura started to work on Kirsty's clit now, she could tell that she was enjoying it as she spread her legs as wide as possible to give Laura the best access. She couldn't believe a woman was making her feel like this, it was exquisite.

Kirsty screamed as Laura made her come. It felt so different to when a man did it, Laura had a much softer touch than Jake did, not that he was bad, it was just different.

"Wow, that was amazing!" Said Jake. "Hope you're going to return the favor now darling!"

Kirsty smiled, still getting her composure back after her orgasm. She had reservations about going down on another woman and wasn't sure whether she could do it. The girls soon took their remaining clothes off and started kissing and touching again. Laura then guided Kirsty's hand between her legs, she was soaking wet already.

"Are you ok to go with this?" Laura asked her.

"Yes." Kirsty replied, kissing her deeply, starting to rub her pussy.

Laura now laid back and allowed Kirsty to pleasure her. She licked her nipples while continuing to bring her off with her fingers. Kirsty then plucked up some courage and decided she was going to go down on Laura. She kissed her way down her stomach and over her pubic mound. Kirsty started to lick Laura, she wasn't horrified by the taste at all. This had been her main fear about sleeping with another woman, but she was loving it.

Laura too now was coming. Kirsty continued to work at her clit, determined to bring her off. Laura then started to shake and went red in the face, screaming out as her orgasm washed over her.

"Was that ok?" Kirsty asked her when she had got her breath back.

"Course it was babe." Laura reassured her. "You're a natural! It really was fantastic."

Jake now joined his wife on the bed with Laura. He was naked and proudly displaying an erect 9" cock.

"Jesus!" Laura exclaimed. "You lucky girl, he's huge!"

"I know!" Kirsty replied. "It scared me the first time we had sex but I soon got used to it!"

Paul, also naked came and joined his wife. The couples soon got down to action next to each other on the bed, both girls going down on their men. Kirsty kept on looking over to see what Laura and Paul were doing, loving this naughty feeling of having sex in front of strangers.

Jake then got on top of Kirsty and entered her. He fucked her hard while Laura and Paul watched them. They got either side of Kirsty and played with her tits as her husband fucked her. Laura then started to rub her clit as Jake's cock slammed into her, she was soon screaming again as she had another orgasm.

"Come over me." Kirsty told him breathlessly. "I need to see you come."

Jake was amazed. She had never let him do this to her before, he was loving watching his wife turn into a total nymphomaniac right in front of his eyes.

Kirsty was screaming at Jake to fuck her hard now. He did this for about another minute before he pulled out. He aimed his cock at her and shot bolt after bolt of his hot seed over her. It covered her from her pussy up to her tits and felt wonderful. She felt so naughty letting him do something like this, she was loving every second.

To heighten her pleasure, Laura then started to lick her tits, licking around her nipples, tasting Jake's spunk as she did.

The 4 of them took a break for a couple of moments while Kirsty cleaned herself up and chatted for a while.

"I'm having a great time!" Kirsty said to Jake while they were in the bathroom. "I think I want to go all the way here, would you mind if we did the full swap?"

Jake thought for a moment, running it through in his head, trying to picture his wife being fucked by another man. He wasn't sure at first, but the more he thought about it, the more it appealed. It wasn't like it was going to go on out of his sight, and this would mean that he could have his way with Laura.

"Ok, let's do it." Jake agreed. "Are you sure you won't be jealous watching me with Laura?"

"I don't think so." Kirsty went on. "I feel really relaxed now."

The couple rejoined Laura and Paul in the bedroom. They were already in a 69 in the middle of the bed. Kirsty joined them, starting playing with Paul's balls as his wife sucked him.

"Do you want to do a full swap tonight?" Kirsty asked them.

"That's fine with us." Laura said, answering for them both. She knew Paul would be more than happy to have the green light to have Kirsty.

Stopping their 69, they coupled up with each other's partners. Laura and Jake started kissing, while Kirsty carried on sucking Paul's cock, taking Laura's place. Paul enjoyed her lazy blowjob style, she really knew what she was doing. He then guided her leg over his head so they were now in a 69. Paul went to work on Kirsty's sweet shaven slit, making her stop sucking him to gasp in pleasure.

Jake was laying with his head between Laura's legs when Kirsty looked over, licking her like his life depended on it. This turned her on even more, she knew how good Jake was with his tongue and felt proud knowing how her man was pleasuring Laura. Paul started to move upwards with his tongue, he now started to flick it around Kirsty's arsehole. She resisted at first, a littler shocked at him trying this. After a couple of seconds she relaxed though, allowing him to swirl his tongue around her rim. She had never let Jake know how much she enjoyed this before, scared of him thinking that she was dirty.

Laura now brought her legs up to expose her bumhole to Jake. She left him in no doubt as to what she wanted. Jake was happy to oblige and hungrily ate her arsehole. She was impressed as to how keen he was to do this, not every man she had ever been with was keen on this particular kink.

Kirsty and Paul had now started to fuck. Jake had stopped what he was doing to watch this for a few moment. His beautiful wife was on all fours while Paul held her hips and slid his cock into her. Paul was now fucking her hard, she was shouting at him to fuck her even harder. Jake felt a small pang of jealousy but nothing like the feeling he thought he would have.

He didn't have long to think about it before Laura laid him down and climbed astride his cock. She started riding his huge cock slowly until she felt her pussy opening up to accommodate him. Jake still couldn't believe that he was having sex with another woman only inches away from his wife, who was being taken roughly from behind. It was surreal but wonderful at the same time.

They carried on fucking for what felt like hours, changing positions, and partners numerous times. Laura then took a rest for a moment, allowing Kirsty to experience 2 men at the same time for the first time. Jake fucked her from behind while she sucked Paul's cock. She was loving the feeling of being this total slut, giving herself entirely to them.

Laura then rejoined them and went to work, licking Kirsty's arsehole between her husband's thrusts. Kirsty was screaming even louder now and soon came again from all of this attention. She had to ask the lads to stop in the end as she was feeling a bit too tender and sensitive now.

"Do you do anal sex?" Laura asked Kirsty.

"No." She replied. "I've never been brave enough to let Jake put that thing up there! I don't think it would fit!"

"Would you like to fuck my arse Jake?" Laura asked him.

Jake couldn't believe his ears. No girlfriend had ever let him take her that way due to his size, but this woman was happy to let him take her every way. Jake looked at his wife to see if she minded.

"Go for it darling." She reassured him. "I'm too scared to let you do it to me, enjoy it."

Laura got her lubricant out and applied some to her arse. She then laid down on her front and positioned a pillow under her hips to raise her bum up a bit.

"Take it slow at first Jake." Laura told him. "It's going to take a while to get that thing inside me!"

Jake put a condom on and applied a generous amount of lube onto that too. Laura bit her lip as Jake got on top of her and started to push his cock in. Laura let out a small scream as his tip went in. Jake stopped for a moment, concerned that he was hurting her, but she implored him to continue. Once he was fully in, Laura felt stretched to the max. This was one of the biggest cocks she had ever had in her arse, he was thick too, it felt huge.

Jake started to fuck Laura, slowly at first, then, urged on by Laura and his wife, he built up his pace.

"Fuck my arse as hard as you can." Laura screamed at him. "Use my fucking hole, fuck me like the whore I am."

This sent Jake over the edge. He convulsed as he filled the condom full of spunk, collapsing on top of Laura. He felt amazing. His first experience of anal sex had been amazing, something he would remember for a long time.

Kirsty then laid back on the bed, opening her legs and motioned for Paul to join her, leaving Laura and Jake to their post orgasmic haze.

"Fuck me hard Paul." She told him. "You still haven't come yet, I want you to come inside me."

Paul joined her and slid easily once again into her wet slit. He shagged her as hard as he could, really giving her everything he had, until he felt his balls tighten. When he finally came, it was like releasing a torrent. He could feel jet after jet of his sperm shooting into Kirsty. She could feel his warm juice starting to build up, before starting to leak out of her.

"Jesus," She exclaimed. "I think you needed that!"

Paul could say nothing and just collapsed next to her, shattered from his exertions.

Both couples decided that was enough for the night. It was gone 2am now, they'd been at it for the best part of 4 hours. They agreed to meet over breakfast and decided to keep in touch. Kirsty and Jake were delighted they'd taken their first steps at last, it wouldn't be their last.

The couples met for breakfast the next morning, chatting about the regular things like the rest of the hotel guests.

"Do you fancy coming back to our room for a little while before we leave?" Kirsty asked.

Laura and Paul nodded their approval, again they weren't going to push things, thinking the drink may have helped things the previous night. Kirsty and Jake were very keen to continue their fun though, so they were more than happy to oblige.

Once back in the room, they paired off with each others husbands again, enjoying some passionate kissing. It wasn't long before the 4 were naked again with Jake licking Laura's pussy, while Kirsty sucked Paul's cock.

"I want you to fuck me in the bum." Kirsty said to Paul.

This kind of stopped everyone in their tracks for a few seconds. Kirsty had never been taken this way before and was desperate to try, having seen her husband do this to Laura the night before. Jake felt a moment of jealousy again the Kirsty wanted Paul to be the first man to have her this way.

"Once Paul had done it, you can try Jake." She continued, soon putting his mind at rest. "I don't think I'd fit you in that easy darling."

Kirsty got onto all fours on the bed, offering her arse to Paul. Paul gladly spread her cheeks and began to work his tongue around her rim. This made her groan with pleasure as Paul started to probe a little more. Kirsty was soon pressing her bum back against him now, inviting him to tongue her as deeply as he could. Paul now began to work on her clit with his other hand, she was now so wet, he just couldn't resist slipping his cock into her.

Paul entered Kirsty with no resistance at all. She gasped as he thrust his full length into her, fucking her as hard as he could. Paul then took the bottle of lubricant that Laura had got out for him and started to work it into Kirsty's arse as he fucked her. She winced a little as Paul entered her with his middle finger, but soon got used to the feeling. He had let Jake finger her bum before but never go any further, she was a bit worried about it hurting now, but she had made her decision that she was going through with it.

Paul soon slipped a second finger inside her now, this time she didn't flinch, she was getting used to this now, loving the feeling of having a full pussy and fingers in her arse.

"Do you want me to fuck your arse now?" Paul asked her.

"Yes." She replied. "Just take it really easy."

Paul took his cock out and rolled on a condom now. Jake an Laura had stopped to watch at this point.

Kirsty winced with pain as the head of Paul's cock entered her tight ring. He held still for a moment to allow her to get used to the sensation, before slowly edging into her, inch by inch. Kirsty could only feel pain at this stage but was determined to go through with this. Paul started to slide his cock in and out of her, he kept it as slow as possible at first until he could feel her open up to him. Kirsty now found the pain replaced by pleasure, the cock in her arse feeling more comfortable by the second.

Laura reached underneath Kirsty and began to play with her clit as Paul fucked her, this felt amazing. Laura then slid herself underneath Kirsty, so they were now in a 69, giving her a great view of her husband's cock sliding in and out of her virgin arse. It also allowed her to lick her pussy, and her Paul's balls as they fucked. Laura then felt her soft, wet tongue, licking down the length of her soaking slit. Kirsty was going wild again with all of this attention and soon came, shaking violently as she did.

Paul knew he wouldn't last for long and as his orgasm began to build, pulled his cock out of Kirsty's tight hole. It only took him a couple of strokes before he came, all over her bum and pussy, also dripping down onto Laura's face. Kirsty let out a huge moan of pleasure seconds later as she also came.

"Fuck my arse Jake." She shouted to him. "Before I change my mind."

Laura looked up to see Jake replacing her husband. He applied more lubricant to his cock and prepared to enter her. Laura held Kirsty's sperm covered cheeks apart, while Jake edged the tip of his huge cock into her arse. She screamed at first, he felt so much bigger than Paul when entering her this way. She soon relaxed again though, allowing her man to enter her fully.

Jake fucked his wife's beautiful arsehole very carefully, he didn't want to hurt her of course so resisted the urge to thrust hard like he had with Laura last night. Laura again licked Kirsty, but she was pretty much oblivious to everything apart from the enormous cock she had in her arse.

It only took Jake a couple of minutes before he came, shooting the first couple of jets into his wife's hole, before pulling out and shooting the rest over her bum cheeks and crack. Laura buried her face between Kirsty's legs, tasting the mix of her juices and the spunk that the 2 lads had unloaded on her. She also reached up and delicately licked around her tender arsehole, tasting the cherry flavored lubricant and again more spunk.

"That was unreal!" Kirsty exclaimed, now laying back on the bed. "I never thought I would ever manage to do that."

"It's amazing how far out of your comfort zone you can go when you're in the right mood." Laura said to her. "I never thought I'd do some of the things I've done."

"Look, why don't you 2 come over to ours one day soon." Paul asked them. "We could watch some of Laura's DVDs and see what else happens!"

"Sounds great to me!" Jake said, happy that Kirsty also nodded her agreement.

"How about next weekend?" Paul continued.

"Sounds great to me." Kirsty said. "It's a date............."

12