The Adventure of Fizzer

Story Info
Meet a superhero with a 'unique' super power.
1.4k words
3.83
5.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cat burglar snuck out of the building. All too easy, she thought. This heist had been planned for almost a year, and she now had what she wanted most.

The Diamond Dildo! Finally, such precise and sharp edges would satisfy her pussy like no man could.

Her ears perked up. Police sirens were going off and making their way towards her. She started running across the rooftops, making herself a path that was away from the bank, and away from the police.

Moments later, she panted as she stood on a rooftop that was miles away from her burglary. She smirked, kissing the dildo in her hand, and headed for home. Or so she thought.

"HALT!" Yelled out a voice. The cat burglar turned around, and saw where the voice came from. It was a man who wore a black/green mask, a brown shirt with some foam drawn on it, pants of a similar hue to the shirt, and a dark green cape, with his arm held up as if meant to stop the cat burglar dead in her tracks.

The cat burglar was not too impressed.

"And you are...?" She asked.

"I, my dear," the man shouted, in a deep heroic tone, "am your jail maker. I am your police when the police haven't realized you're away from the crime already. I am...FIZZER!"

The cat burglar just stood there, dumbfounded. "Seriously." she said with flatness. "That's your name. Fizzer."

"YYYES!" the hero said with certainty.

"What...is that even supposed to be? Like, what IS a fizzer?"

"According to Urban Dictionary, it means several things, but NONE of which describes me best!"

"So...why use the name?" The burglar asked, shifty-eyed.

The hero finally dropped the facade. He sighed of annoyance, and his voice was less deep. "Look, lady. This is my first night on the prowl, and the name is still a work in progress, can you cut me some slack?"

"I'm just saying, you could do better than a name that leaves villains confused."

"Maybe I WANT to confuse them with the name, huh? Ever think about that? That maybe hey, if it leaves them confused, I might distract them long enough to beat them unconscious?"

"Well, I'm still standing, and all we've done is question it."

The Fizzer only folded his arms, and glared at her. "You win this round." He grumbled.

"Anyway, what makes you think you can stop me, hm?"

"Ah yes, my method of disposing you. Well, I happened to notice that you're carrying around a VERY expensive sex toy."

"The Diamond Dildo? Oh, yes, it's VERY expensive."

"Well, I need to make sure you don't sell that to further your fiendish ways."

"SELL IT?" The burglar laughed with outrageousness. "Honey, I'm going to USE it. This dildo has been shaped and carved like a diamond, but it's just the kind of ribbing my pussy needs to feel satisfied." As she talked, she nuzzled the dildo to her cheek.

Fizzer, meanwhile, clicked his tongue, sighed, and finally said, "It must be lonely, knowing that you have to steal a sex toy to be happy and not have a real cock."

"Oh, PLEASE, fuzzy!"

"Fizzer." He corrected her.

"Whatever. I mean, look at YOU, with that silly get-up and that geeky physique. What do YOU have to offer that this dildo doesn't?"

As she laughed, Fizzer simply unzipped his pants, and let them drop in front of her. The burglar quickly stopped her fit of laughter, and noticed the size of our hero's cock. Her jaw dropped. She approached it, and poked the head in mesmerized fashion.

"Oh my."

"Yeah, I don't brag, but it's a biggun."

"May I?"

Fizzer nodded, and the burglar threw the dildo off to the side, grabbing his cock with both hands and placing the head against her lips. As she moaned, the cock was slowly inching into her mouth, which tried to take it in as slowly as possible. Fizzer just stood there, smirking.

"Not so silly now, am I?"

The burglar shook her head as she swirled her tongue around his cock's head. Her hands were jerking on his shaft, working to get him erect, her head bobbing back and forth on the first few inches of the nine-inch dick. Fizzer decides to help her, as he grabs the back of her head and forces her down deeper, with only a surprised moan coming out of her throat. As Fizzer assists her in taking his cock, she makes gagging noises, unable to go down further on the cock.

"Man, you are BAD at this, I'm just saying." Fizzer chuckled.

"Sh-shut ulph!" The burglar said before her mouth was forced back down on the dick.

"Seriously, when's the last time you went down on a guy? He must've been like, two inches, ammiright? That why you're having so much trouble?"

"When's the last time you BATHED? Ugh, this tastes like sweat and..." She took a closer whiff of his penis. She was very surprised with the smell, and so taken aback she jumped up. "Is that-?"

"Ahp!" He held his hand in her face. "It may be. But you don't question the smell of what's in the nether regions. Or, you'll risk me mocking the taste of your own caverns." He pointed back down to his cock, which the burglar begrudgingly got back down on her knees for. "In fact, how about you expose those nice breasts of yours?"

"WHAT?"

"It's only fair."

The burglar rolled her eyes in frustration and zipped down her catsuit, showing off a nice round rack, which she used to squeeze his cock between. His cock was still big enough that as she rubbed it between her breasts she could lick the head, which was sensitive at that point. The hero started to moan, and he gyrated his hips to assist her along in her boob job. She licked the bottom of his shaft from halfway up the cock to the head, kissing the slit as it dribbled precum. She found that it had an odd taste to it. Familiar, but unclear...

She would admit, however, this was turning her on. She moved back from his cock, and unzipped the bottom of her catsuit, showing her pussy to the hero.

He stood in surprise. "Your catsuit has two zippers?" Fizzer chuckled. "Man, what, do you wear this expecting to get some action?"

"Just shut the fuck up and put your dick in me!" She said, her cheeks blushing as she spread her pussy lips. He obliged, and stuffed his dick in her, pushing it in until the base was touching her vagina. As she lied on the concrete roof, he thrusts his hips into her, skin smacking against skin, and the burglar making audible gasps with each thrust.

Fizzer leaned his head into her bosom, and suckled his lips against a nipple, bobbing his head up and down as he played with her breasts with his lips. The burglar moans loudly as she wrapped her legs around Fizzer, crying out as she readies for a climax.

As she came, Fizzer let out a grunt through gritted teeth as well, ejaculating the contents of his cock inside her. The burglar cried out in shock as he fills her up so much that her stomach expands, making her look almost pregnant.

The burglar sat up, grabbing her bloated up belly, and looked at our hero in disgust. "You...you could've warned me!" She said, drawing for big breaths of air.

"Yeah, well, don't worry. I'm pretty sterile considering the content." He remarked, zipping his pants back up.

The burglar looked at him, confused, until she fingered her pussy and got a taste of the sperm that was pent up inside her. Her expression was quite shocked, even though she had guessed well before what it was.

"ROOT BEER?!" She exclaimed with fright. "Your sperm is ROOT BEER?! What the FUCK, pal!"

"That's my secret power, yep," Fizzer said proudly as he picked her up off the ground of the roof, "now c'mon, the police are downstairs waiting to take you off to jail."

"This is SO not fair!" The burglar cried out. "I shouldn't be filled up on root beer in prison!"

"Well, if it helps, I can talk to the boys in blue, see if they can let you borrow this during your jail sentence, but other than that, I can't do much more." He grabbed the cock-shaped diamond before he picked her up in his arms, and walks down the flight of stairs to the bottom floor.

"What, no flight powers?"

"Look, I have root beer for jizz, give me some credit in the creativity department, willya?!"