The Adventurers' Club Pt. 10

Story Info
Final tests; the pledges become full members.
10.3k words
4.73
49.3k
10

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/12/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 14

Even with the anticipation and apprehension Laura still fell asleep within minutes. But she had dreams. Not nightmares as people usually think of them. Well, maybe for most people they would have been nightmares. She found herself in a medieval castle courtyard, naked and bound between two posts. While a group of handsome knights and beautiful ladies watched she was whipped and then left for the group to use to amuse themselves. When Kelly woke her at eleven thirty, she found she was soaked along with the sheets below her slit.

The pledges were told to shower and come back to their rooms. When they returned, David and Janet put soft leather cuffs on the girls' wrists and ankles, fastened their wrists together behind their backs, and blindfolded them with black silk. They were then led out into the hall and to the stairs where they joined the male pledges, likewise bound and blindfolded. Just before midnight they were guided down the stairs and into the great hall.

Although she couldn't see, Laura felt herself being positioned near the other pledges in a line somewhere out in the center of the room. She could hear a group of other people - she assumed the rest of the members - quietly moving around somewhere in front and behind her. Then all fell quiet and Laura stood, wrists bound behind her, her nipples hard and her body almost shivering from - what? apprehension? - while the only sounds were those of quiet breathing. Suddenly the peal of a clock gong began. Even though Laura knew a clock would be an anachronism for the simulated medieval setting, it still had the effect of sending shivers up and down her naked spine. As twelve distinct sounds rang out, the blindfolds were removed.

Laura looked around and saw the they were indeed near the center of the great hall. The only lighting in the room came from dozens of candles set mostly in wall sconces. While there was enough light she could still see, the room was dark and filled with flickering shadows. Many of the candles were in red glass holders adding the ruby color to everything. The six pledges were arranged in a semicircle facing what Laura could only think of as an alter. Actually, it was a long table placed across the front of their semicircular gathering, covered with a cloth of thick, deep jet black velvet or some similar material. Two candle sticks, each holding a large candle in a deep red glass, were near the center. Behind the table stood two people. And others were in a large semicircle behind the two and facing the pledges. Laura assumed they were the eighteen regular members, but she couldn't identify anyone. Each wore a dark, wine red monk's robe with a cowl which hid their faces. The robes reached to ankles and revealed nothing of the wearer. The flickering lighting, the smell of some incense, the hooded figures, and even the sound of a timely wind which had arisen outside combined to make goose bumps rise all over Laura's body. Just like at the pledging ceremony she thought that the whole thing seemed a little silly, but also admitted it had a terrific effect, making her both excited and disoriented and, yes, a little afraid.

A deep, resonant voice began in an eerie tone. Laura thought it might have been Tom, but she couldn't say for sure. "Brothers and sisters, we have tonight six who would join our society. They have all shown promise, but now we shall put them to a severe testing. They seek to know the pleasure of pain and the pain of pleasure. They offer their bodies upon which we shall inflict terrible punishments and unimagined pleasures. They ask that we give our bodies to them in return. Before we can agree we must know their sincerity, their dedication, and their endurance. Until the midnight hour tomorrow we shall put them to the test with unspeakable torments and indescribable pleasures. If they survive they may be welcomed into our membership. Is this the wish of the order?"

Laura was wildly shivering now and her mouth had gone dry. She knew this was just Tom or one of the other members, but she couldn't completely accept that. The sounds of the other members replying in a deep, slow chant did nothing to quiet her feelings.

"They must be whipped. They must be beaten. They must be bound. They must be hurt. They must be used. Pain. Pleasure. Pain. Pleasure. Pain and pleasure. Pleasure and pain. If they survive, we will accept them. So be it. Now."

With this last, someone moved behind the pledges. None dared to look around and suddenly a hand pushed Rick forward. He was immediately taken by two of the hooded figures to the end of the table. His wrists were released and then he was bent at the waist and stretched forward down the length of the table. His wrists and ankles were bound and a small pillow placed beneath him at the table's edge. Two tall members then moved to stand on either side just about two feet away from the end of the table. Each held a long tailed cat of nine. Suddenly one swung the cat with no preliminary warmup hard across his ass. Rick cried out, probably mostly from surprise, because he managed to remain silent for the next half dozen strokes, despite the fact that they were hard and severe. But by the eighth he was crying out at each lash and screaming at most of them. Laura could tell it was a more severe whipping than they had usually received. And this was just the first event of a day long marathon.

After twenty strokes, Rick was taken off the table and returned near the others where he had his hands pulled high above his head and attached to ceiling chains. Ashley took his place. She was followed by James, Laura, Paul and Carol Anne.

After Carol Anne was taken from the table, the hooded figures approached the pledges and once more covered their eyes with the black silk blindfolds. Laura felt her hands being released from the overhead chains, but her relief was short lived as they were immediately refastened behind her back. The pledges were then guided across the room and out through the door. Not surprisingly, after the whipping Laura was damp with perspiration and when the cool night air hit her naked skin a series of shivers passed over her. However, the night wasn't really cold and she soon adapted to the cooler air. The pledges were led down to the beach area. Laura could tell this was where they had reached when she felt sand beneath her feet. From the sounds it seemed that the group was splitting up and Laura guessed that the pledges were being separated from each other.

Her guides suddenly pulled her to a stop and, holding her arms. lowered her to a sitting position. Laura felt terry cloth touch her sore ass. A beach towel? This was, in fact, exactly what it was. She was glad of this as the idea of sand getting into some of her more sensitive areas did not seem like fun at all. And, after all, the purpose of all these activities was supposed to be to have fun, right? Twenty lashes on her bare ass was fun, wasn't it? The lashes themselves hurt like hell and Laura hadn't enjoyed them at all. But she had to admit that once they were over and the worst of the pain began to fade. the ache and heat left behind - as well as the idea that she had been flogged - turned her on. So, yes, she was having fun.

Her hands were unfastened from behind her and she was helped to lie down on her back. She seemed to be on some kind of hill, or small mound, so that everything from her shoulders to her upper thighs was about eight or ten inches above the level of the ground where her wrists and ankles were now fastened. With her hands and feet spread and pulled tight she was now arched and open for whatever was to come.

There was movement around her for several minutes, but no talking. Finally someone moved beside her head and removed the silk blindfold. But when Laura opened her eyes and looked around, she found that she might almost as well still have it on. It was a dark night. The moon had set and the only lights she could see were the windows of the great hall in the distance with their flickering candle light and several - there were most likely six - small, enclosed, dark red candle lanterns. There was one of these about a foot and a half to the left of Laura's head, but it didn't cast enough light to see anything clearly. Looking down she could see the shadowy outlines of her breasts sticking up, but her feet were nearly lost in the darkness.

For what seemed a long, long time - but was in reality only about fifteen minutes - Laura lay still waiting for an indication of what was coming. Her hearing seemed to be hypersensitive and her eyesight, now more adapted to the dark, let her see vague outlines by the other red lanterns which indicated that the other pledges were bound and arched in a similar fashion. Suddenly she heard a sound of something sliding in the sand. She stared towards her feet, in the direction in which she thought she had heard the sound. In a couple of seconds a shadowy figure emerged from the night and stopped at her feet. Laura could see enough to tell that it was one of the hooded members, but even when the figure removed its robe to reveal itself as a nude male, she couldn't tell who. The shadows and dull, flickering light didn't even let her guess the height.

The man, whoever he was, knelt between her legs and leaned over her. A tongue touched her right nipple. It slowly circled and criss-crossed the hard nub and then switched to the other side and repeated itself. For several minutes the man licked, sucked, and pulled at her nipples with his mouth. Then he moved and his head slid lower. His tongue traced a trail down across her stomach, over the bare patch which had been covered with dense hair until a few days ago, and then on down to her slit. Again the man spent several minutes licking and teasing her pussy and clit while his hands continued the stimulation of her tits. Laura was getting awfully hot. She was almost ready to start begging the stranger to fuck her when he anticipated her request. He placed his hard body full length against hers and entered her in one long plunge. He then proceeded to fuck her hard and deeply until both came in intense orgasms. Then, without a word, he stood and donned his robe and left across the sand. Laura's sensitive hearing picked up sounds of similar activities from the other mounds and guessed the other pledges were receiving the same treatment.

For the next two hours the pledges remained stretched across the mounds. During this time Laura was fucked by three more men and eaten to orgasm by at least three other people, one of whom was female. Laura had originally intended to keep track of how many orgasms she had during this twenty four hour initiation, but found that less than three hours into it, she had already lost count.

After the last lover had left, the pledges were again alone with nothing but the night for about twenty minutes. Then a procession of hooded members appeared, this time carrying somewhat brighter candle lanterns. They came to the pledges and untied them. Their hands were once again secured behind their backs and the group of pledges led back up onto the lawn. This time they weren't blindfolded and Laura could see that they were being taken over to the trees at the edge of the lawn. But there wasn't enough light to identify the individuals inside the hooded robes. Even though she knew each of the members - one might say intimately - she still couldn't tell who any one individual was.

The group proceeded to a small grove and each of the pledges was led to a tree. Laura now knew she was going to be tied to a tree, the only questions were exactly how and what would happen next. Come to think of it, those were pretty broad questions. She soon found the answer to how. Her hands were released and she was told to bend over and grab her ankles. She did and was not surprised to feel the Vaseline-covered finger penetrate her rear opening. For a minute or two she was lubed and played with as the finger went in and out and twisted around. Then it was removed and a plastic dildo replaced it, the tip just touching her anus. With a slow twisting motion the dildo was pushed deeply inside. Laura guessed the invader was not too large - maybe three fourths of an inch across and five or six inches long. When it was all the way inside she was told to stand. As she was backed against the tree, she felt some straps or something hanging down from the end of the dildo.

Her hands were raised above her head and fastened together with a short chain running around the back side of the tree. The chain must have also gone over a branch because she found she couldn't lower her hands at all. Next her feet were placed on either side of the tree, about sixteen inches apart. Then the straps attached to the dildo were brought around the back side of the tree and fastened. They were adjusted so that the dildo was of a height that forced it very deeply inside her. She could obtain some relief by standing on her toes, but she knew she couldn't stay up there very long.

When she was secured, hands brushed lightly across her nipples, teasing them and making them even harder. Then she felt a sensation between her legs, beginning just in front of the dildo and moving up to and across her slit until whatever it was brushed her swollen clit. It then repeated itself. By now Laura could tell that it was the edge of a feather. A dozen times the feather lightly traced its path until Laura was straining against her bonds and trying to bring her hips up ever higher. The excitement continued to build and then suddenly stopped. Laura was about to cry out for more when she was startled by the sting of a small cat - probably a pussy whip - across her taut nipples. This was followed by another nine lashes, criss crossing her breasts.

Then everything stopped, leaving her high as a kite, straining to come or to at least find more stimulation. The lanterns had been shuttered, so there wasn't much light. But there was enough to see one of the figures remove his robe and again a nude, rampant male approached her. Laura was already soaked. Already? She hadn't stopped flooding her slit since midnight. The shadowy man came directly to her and with one long stroke buried himself deeply inside. This deep penetration combined with her already highly excited state to push her over the edge into another orgasm. But this didn't stop the man in front of her. She was pounded deeply and repeatedly as the dildo in her rear moved in and out adding to her excitement and came again twice more before the man shot his load inside her. The man then faded back into the shadows and she hung there alone. A few minutes later two other figures stepped forward, each holding one of the short cats. She was lightly flogged across her breasts and pussy, but, even though the strokes stung, the overall result was to turn her on even more. Again an unknown man fucked her against the tree and a few minutes later someone else ate her to another orgasm.

After about an hour the pledges were taken down and moved over to the picnic tables at the edge of the lawn. Vinyl pads had been placed on top of the tables and the pledges were tied spread eagled on top of the padded table tops. Laura heard one of the members mention something about "partytime," but that was all. Then she felt clips close on each of her nipples. Two more clips closed on her pussy lips. She then felt gentle tugging on each of these and looked up to see that a helium balloon was attached to each clip. It was still dark now but Laura could tell that dawn would be coming soon. For one thing there was the predawn breeze which caused the floating balloons to randomly pull and jerk at her sensitive nerve points. Until the sky began to lighten, Laura and the other pledges lay there with the wind blowing the balloons about causing incredible sensations in her pussy and tits.

It was probably only about six in the morning. One fourth of her initiation done. And already she had been fucked by six men. It looked to be an interesting day to say the least.

At last as the sun was coming above the horizon the members returned for the pledges, this time without the hooded cloaks. With daylight nothing seemed quite so surreal as it had during the night, but Laura was still as high even if she didn't get goose bumps every time someone approached her. Now when the figure came towards her she recognized him as Brad, not some strange unknown captor she had to fear.

Brad approached her and unclipped the balloons from her pussy lips but left the ones on her nipples in place. Then he raised the small pussy whip he carried and brought it down on her exposed mound. He gave her ten strokes before releasing her wrists and ankles. Laura stood and stretched her cramped limbs for a few seconds and then Brad clipped her wrist cuffs together behind her back. He left the balloons attached to her nipples and as he started her walking up towards house her movement combined with the still gusting morning breeze to tug her tits and excite her even more.

Laura noticed the other pledges were also being led back towards the house, all with their nipples still festooned with balloons and all being helped along by occasional lashes from the small whips. At the door the clips were removed and the balloons taken away as Laura and the others groaned at the pain of the returning blood. All six were herded inside where their hands were released and they were given ten minutes for a bathroom break. Laura realized that this was the first time in over six hours that her hands had been free and guessed it would probably be another six before they were again.

When the pledges returned to the great hall they found a large umbrella like contraption had been set up in the middle. This consisted of a vertical post on a wide and heavy base. The post was about five inches in diameter and seven feet tall. On the top were centered eight crosspieces attached to a central hub, like spokes of a wheel. Each stuck out about three feet from the center of the post and had a short piece of chain dangling from the end..

Laura and the rest of the pledges were led over to the post where they were arranged below six of the crosspieces, three on each side, alternating boy-girl, and facing outwards. Laura found herself to the right of Rick with Ashley on his left. They all had their hands raised above their heads and their wrist cuffs fastened to the chains with only a small amount of slack. Then one by one their ankle cuffs were pulled back and secured to the central pole. This had the result of forcing each pledge to arch forwards, most of his weight supported by his wrists.

In this position Laura was not surprised when weighted nipple clips were attached, pulling her breasts downwards. For several minutes the members teased and tormented the six, feeling, tickling, and striking unexpectedly with small cats. Then Tom called a halt. "I think we had better feed our pledges something. They are going to need their strength."

Laura quickly found that she was to be fed without being released. A couple of the male members approached her and Brad offered an energy bar where she could take a bite. As she bit down on the bar she felt Brad's finger enter her pussy and tease her sensitive areas. Still she managed to chew and swallow before the other member raised a glass of juice to her lips. This went on until she had finished both. Laura found it was an entirely new experience to try to eat like this, but not totally unpleasant.

When "breakfast" was over the pledges were allowed to remain hanging for a while during which time the members frequently came over to lash or otherwise torment them. After about twenty minutes of this, their nipple clamps were removed but this didn't bring relief to Laura's tits. Two members each picked up a two foot cat and began to deliver fifteen or twenty strokes to her hanging globes. Finally their ankles were released and they could stand, relieving the tension on their arms and shoulders.