The Adventures of a Nerd Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...

Anna looked down at Kevin as she tightened the restraint around his wrist, mimicking Melissa's motions perfectly. He looked almost silly strapped to the table and wearing that ridiculous mask. In truth, Kevin was not unattractive with his shirt off, but he wasn't exactly muscular, either. He was, in every sense of the word, a nerd.

"OK, now help me with his legs," Anna said. The two women positioned themselves on opposite ends of the table, right around Kevin's midsection. Anna reached down to Kevin's pants, unbuttoned them, and pulled down his zipper. The dim red light of the room made it hard to see the outline of Kevin's bulge through his underwear.

"You grab that side of his pants and pull on thee," Melissa said. Kevin, clearly aware of what was happening, helped things along by arching his back to let the two women slide his pants and underwear down.

"One, two, three," Melissa counted. Both girls pulled Kevin's pants and underwear halfway down his legs, exposing his enormous member.

The wide eyed look on Melissa's face when she saw Kevin's cock gave Anna a smug sense of satisfaction.

"My, my, my," Melissa said. "That thing is an absolute weapon. And he's not even fully hard yet. I think we may have a new club record."

"Oh, that," Anna said, as she and Melissa slid Kevin's pants fully off of him. Anna felt a sense of pride watching Melissa's reaction to Kevin's cock. "I take it John isn't as...gifted?"

Anna was not expecting Melissa's response. Melissa barked out a laugh while tightening the restraint around Kevin's ankle. "Who? Him?" she asked, nodding in John's direction. "He may be my husband, but he has one of the most pathetic penises on the planet. That's why we're members here. Do you think I'd be caught dead fucking such a tiny thing? I might as well become a lesbian, if I were to resort to that." She chucked again.

Anna was dumbstruck. "You mean the two of you don't have sex?" Anna asked. "Even though you're married?"

"Oh, I never said I don't have sex," Melissa said with actual remorse. She shook her head. "The club will probably reprimand me for being such a bad guide. I keep forgetting that the two of you are newbies. Have a seat. I'll try to explain everything."

The two women sat down on in the chairs opposite both the table and John, giving them full view of their respective men. "Remember when I mentioned that there are both sexual and non-sexual forms of control? Well, John and I don't have a sexual relationship, strictly speaking. He's a cuckold."

"You're saying that you have sex with other men and that he's OK with it?" Anna asked.

"Of course he is," Melissa said. She yelled over to John, "You love watching other men please me since you're not up to the task, don't you, John?"

"Mmmmmfffff," John said, nodding his head up and down in an exaggerated manner.

"See?" Melissa said with a smile.

Anna didn't know what to think. The academic in Anna took over and she considered the subject as she would any other scholarly topic. On one hand, Sean's infidelity stung her to her very core. After all, wasn't that one of the main differences between marriage and what she had with Kevin? Yet these two people flew in the face of that and genuinely seemed happy. Then what exactly defined a marriage?

"What about a family?" Anna asked. "If you don't have sex with John, I take it you've already decided not to have one?" There, surely, was the one of the defining differences in marriage. Even though Anna was barren herself, she never imagined being married to Sean without someday starting a family.

"We're actually trying to start one now," Melissa said. "John just won't be the father."

"Then who..." Anna started.

"We have a handful of men at the club that we rotate through," Melissa said. "There are a few mistresses in the club that enjoy loaning out their pets for stud services. Honestly, if you were a bit more experienced here, you'd be at the top of our list. Seeing me with that monster over there would probably cause John to die of pleasure."

"Mmmffffffff," John said in agreement, again nodding his head up and down in an exaggerated manner.

"But each couple has their own level of comfort," Melissa went on to say. "Not everyone is willing to share their spouse. This isn't a swinging club, after all. We also have strict rules about respecting boundaries."

"Oh, we're not married," Anna said. "Actually, we're not even really dating. Honestly, I'm not quite sure what we are. I was hoping the trip here tonight would help me figure that out."

"I understand completely," Melissa said. "I'm sorry for holding up the two of you, then. Are you sure that you're still comfortable with us being here? If not, John and I can leave."

Anna paused for a few moments, not saying a word. She thought about her relationship with Kevin and wondered what she really wanted from him. Over the course of the night, Anna had come to terms with the fact that she loved having control over Kevin. At the same time, though, she thought it was selfish to try and make Kevin into the husband that she wished Sean had been. She knew that a normal relationship with Kevin was never possible, but were there other options? Melissa and John may have a non-traditional relationship, but it seems to work for them. Moreover, Melissa seemed so confident. In truth, Anna wished that she were more like Melissa. In the interest of self discovery, Anna wondered, didn't she owe it to herself to push the boundaries?

Anna finally smiled. "You really want to try him, huh?" she asked Melissa.

"As long as you're OK with it," Melissa said, hesitantly. "I'd love to."

"Mmmmfffffff," John said, nodding again in agreement.

...

"This is stupid," Kevin thought to himself. "I've wasted half the night when I could have been playing Warcraft or studying for Friday's exam. And I'm not even getting laid. I'm just laying here, naked."

"Klaa..," Kevin started to say, when he felt a hand on his chest. "Finally," he thought.

The hand began rubbing his stomach and slowly worked its way lower. "Wait a minute, since when does Anna have long nails?" he thought. Kevin grinned to himself. "Fine, if the one from the front door, or whoever it is, wants to play, let's see what she has in mind."

The hand made its way to Kevin's groin area and began rubbing around the base of his cock. Gently, it squeezed his balls and went back to rubbing the perimeter around his cock, circling like a shark. Kevin could feel himself getting harder, instantly. A second hand gripped his cock and began jerking up and down while the first hand pressed down on his balls and the base of his shaft. It took only seconds before Kevin was fully erect.

The two hands continued their routine with one hand jerking and the other hand applying pressure around the base of Kevin's enormous cock and on his balls. Occasionally, both hands would grip his cock at the same time, stroke it up and down a few times, and return to their normal routine.

After a few minutes, Kevin felt a tongue on the tip of his cock. It traced around the head in a clockwise direction and then reversed. He felt her warmth as she drew him into her mouth, gripping his cock with both hands at the same time. She couldn't take all of him, but that wasn't a surprise. Up and down she bobbed, her hands following the motion of her head, jerking his cock at the same time. Kevin moaned in ecstasy.

...

Melissa raised her head from Kevin's cock. "Do you like this?" she asked John. She waved Kevin's cock slightly with one hand, as if it were a flag. "Look at how fucking huge he is. You'll never be half the man that he is."

"Mmmmmfff," John said, nodding again.

Anna, meanwhile, watched the spectacle with wide-eyed fervor. She was more turned on now than even during her first time with Kevin. Coupled with her horniness were growing feelings of admiration for Melissa. Here was Melissa, thoroughly enjoying herself and completely in control of both men, albeit in different ways. Anna realized that she hadn't really felt that in control since she walked in on Sean cheating. Melissa's confidence ignited something deep within Anna and she anxiously awaited Melissa's every move, like a student taking notes.

Melissa methodically stripped off her dress, revealing a surprisingly toned body. Her lower stomach and hips formed what looked like the letter "V," pointing downward towards a pair of black silk panties. Her breasts overflowed her bra, with a hint of her light pink areolas peeking out slightly above her bra line. She removed both without a second thought and shot Anna a wink, as she stood completely naked. Melissa then climbed onto the table and squatted, hovering mere inches above Kevin's enormous cock.

"What do you think, John?" Melissa asked. "Will this be the one to finally get me pregnant? You'd like that, wouldn't you? For him to fill me with his seed and make you raise it, knowing full well that it isn't yours."

"Mmmmmmmmmmfffffffffffffff," John begged, his eyes transfixed on his wife.

Anna was as equally mesmerized as John. With her gaze locked onto Melissa and Kevin, the back of her hand subconsciously rubbed up and down her inner thigh. Her body quivered with excitement. "Do it," she thought to herself. At that instant, Melissa looked her straight in the eyes, as if she could read Anna's thoughts.

...

Kevin could feel the legs of the woman rub against his sides, as she got into position above him. He assumed that she was crouching, but there was no way for him to tell with certainty. That is, until she grabbed his cock and led it to her entrance. Rather than simply guiding his cock straight into her, though, she gripped it and rubbed the tip of his cock slowly up and down her slit. Kevin could feel her wetness dripping down his shaft and the subtle twitches in her legs each time his cock rubbed against her clit. At this moment, Kevin knew for certain that it wasn't Anna above him. Anna was adamant about keeping at least a strip of pubic hair at all times. Whoever this was, though, was shaven bare. And Kevin didn't care one bit. "Come on, do it," he thought to himself. "Do it, do it." He exclaimed out loud, "whoever you are, just do it, already!"

...

Melissa lowered herself slowly onto Kevin's cock, each inch plunging deeper and deeper into her. She had never felt so full in her life. The last inch or so was a challenge, but she was determined to take the entire thing into herself. She took a deep breath and then released her weight from her legs, sending herself crashing down onto the remainder of Kevin's cock. Melissa sat there for a moment. She looked down and closed her eyes. She was positively in awe that he invaded her so deeply.

Anna watched as Melissa worked herself slowly onto Kevin's cock. She noticed for the first time that her hand had been unconsciously stroking along her inner thigh and was surprised to find herself fully aroused. She could feel the wetness on her panties, as she watched the two lovers. "Well this night has taken some unexpected turns, hasn't it?" she thought to herself. "At the start of the night, I didn't think it would end with me being sexually frustrated." It was in that moment that she decided to be more like Melissa: in control and without regret. "She's fucking my boyfriend, or whatever he is, right in front of me and her husband. Modesty be damned." With that thought, she slid her hand past her inner thigh and began rubbing herself through her panties.

...

Blinded and effectively deaf, Kevin was acutely aware of every sensation. The hairless pussy enshrouding Kevin's cock felt amazing. It's warmth and wetness silently conveyed its hunger for Kevin's cock. On each stroke, it would rise a few inches, pause for the briefest of instants, and slide back down to where it belonged. He could feel her tighten her pussy each time she sat back down and the slight quiver in her legs when she would do so. Without thinking, he began bucking his hips upward on each stroke, in opposition to her rhythm. It was as if his cock had a mind of its own and tried to chase her pussy whenever she rose, not wanting to ever be exposed to the world again.

...

Melissa got into a slow rhythm while riding Kevin's cock, squealing in ecstasy each time his cock probed into areas of her that no man's cock had ever been able to reach before. Suddenly, she felt Kevin break the rhythm by bucking his hips. It was as if she had gone from riding a pony to riding a wild bull in a matter of seconds. It was incredible, it was the definition of pleasure, it was...too much. Melissa could not hold back any longer.

"Unnngggggghhhhhh," she moaned, as her orgasm swept over her.

...

Kevin felt the woman's convulsions. Her legs on both sides of him shook as she sat astride him. Her pussy contracted, pulsating rapidly around his cock. He could feel her juices gushing down the side of his hips.

Kevin felt as if he were floating. There was nothing else in the universe besides his cock. He knew, though, that the pressure was beginning to mount in his balls.

...

Anna rubbed her clit to the sight of Melissa and Kevin's lovemaking. When Kevin intensified the pace, Anna followed suit. However, it was the sight of Melissa's own orgasm that pushed Anna over the edge. She clamped her legs shut as wave after wave washed over her. Her panties were awash now, but that was the furthest thing from her mind.

...

The woman's orgasm seemed to be without end. Kevin knew that he was close and tried to hold back. He tightened every muscle that he could, in the hopes of holding back just a few more moments. The building pressure, though, quickly reached critical mass and Kevin could hold back no longer.

Kevin's cock erupted, as he arched his back. It twitched with each successive load that he shot deep into the mystery woman. Waves of pleasure ripped through him with each spasm of his cock, as the pressure slowly subsided. The woman, meanwhile, sat motionless astride him, her sopping pussy devouring everything.

...

Melissa's orgasm was beginning to wane, when she felt Kevin's cock explode. It was enough to send her back over the edge and into a second orgasm. Her eyes shot open and she tilted her head back in pleasure. She could feel every twinge of his cock as he released into her. "Oh yes," she cried. "Fill me."

"I can feel it, John," Melissa cried out. "He's filling my womb with his seed. It feels incredible."

"Mmmmmfffff mmffffffff mmmmmmmmfffffffffff mmmmmmmmfffffffff," John said, thrashing against his restraints in what looked like a feeble attempt to escape.

Anna, now recovered from her own orgasm, looked over at John. Although he was struggling like a madman, she knew the real reason why from the wet spot running down his leg and the outline in his pants.

...

Melissa remained seated on Kevin's cock for a few minutes, feeling his member slowly soften inside of her. Eventually, she climbed off of him and wiped herself down using Kevin's discarded shirt. She then dressed herself in silence, with both Anna and John looking on expectantly.

"Well, my dear, that was simply marvelous," Melissa said to Anna, matter-of-factly. "We normally wait a full year before inviting newbies to join the club as permanent members. However, I'm going to recommend full membership for the two of you, immediately. I'm head of the membership committee, so I don't see it being an issue." She walked over to Anna and hugged her.

"That would be wonderful," Anna said. "That is, if you'll agree to teach me everything you know," she whispered into Melissa's ear.

"I'd love nothing more," Melissa whispered back. She reached down and felt the wetness along Anna's leg.

Kevin, meanwhile, remained strapped to the table. Completely spent, naked, and still bound, it looked like he had fallen asleep.

Anna noticed Kevin and felt a sudden panic. "Wait, were you serious about trying to get pregnant?" she whispered.

"I'm having too much fun right now for that. I'm on the pill," Melissa whispered back. "But that doesn't mean that John has to know that I'm on the pill." She gave Anna a devilish grin. "You have soooo much to learn."

To Be Continued

12