The Adventures of Andrew Ch. 01

Story Info
On his 18th birthday, Andrew has his first sexual experience.
3.5k words
4.49
35.7k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jklazarus
jklazarus
17 Followers

On his 18th birthday, Andrew has his first sexual experience

My name is Andrew. In high school, I wasn't cool enough to hang out with the cool kids and I wasn't nerdy enough to hang out with the nerds. I fell right in the middle of the social hierarchy. The average guy. The ignored. It didn't help that I was painfully shy either. I found it difficult to make friends, and if a girl ever did speak to me in class I would stutter and blush. I had a best friend though. His name was Paul. We'd been best friends since first grade. He was kind of a jock then, having developed an interest in sports the last couple of years, but he never exclusively hung out with the jocks. He was friendly with pretty much everyone. He was confident, tall and well-built, so obviously he was popular with the girls and seemed to have dates most weekends. His parents made a lot of money, but he didn't act too spoiled.

I wasn't some skinny little runt though. I guess I was a little above average in height and I was slim, but not too muscly. I walked a lot and rode my bike, so I managed to stay in shape. There were a few guys I knew enough to talk to, but it was only really Paul I hung out with outside of school. He always tried his best to encourage me in social situations, but I always found it so difficult. Sometimes he'd get me to sit with him at lunch with some other guys on the football team, but none of them really talked to me and I was happy enough to just sit and listen. I preferred to have a table of my own anyway.

Sometimes I felt bad for him, like I was holding him back or something. I tried to push him away, to let him go off on his own and do what he wanted. But he was a good guy. He'd bring up the topic of girls a lot, pointing some out in the halls as we walked to classes, asking if I liked this one or that one. I was always too embarrassed to admit it when I did think someone was hot though. He'd laugh and punch my arm and call me gay if I shook my head at one of the cheerleaders.

One time, as a joke, he pointed to a girl called Melissa and said with a wink, 'How about her?' I went red. He shouted, 'No way!' and pulled me over near the lockers. 'You serious, man? Melissa?'

'Keep it down,' I said.

'Oh, man. I don't believe it. Melissa. Ha! I gotta hook you guys up.'

'No. Please, dude. Just drop it.'

We walked on and he was still laughing. Melissa was kind of a goth. She'd come back after summer for our senior year with a completely new style. Her previously dark brown hair was now maintained with black hair dye and her wardrobe was an array of mainly black clothes, occasionally with something red to spice things up. A lot of people laughed at the sudden and dramatic change, and Paul and many others seemed to think of her as some kind of joke. I'd had a crush on her for as long as I can remember, and my feelings had developed in intensity after her change.

She was very pretty. Kind of short and skinny and pale, but with a round, happy face. The darkest brown eyes. She was confident and didn't seem to care what people thought about her. She wore black lipstick and heavy eyeliner and she had shoulder length hair, and across the cafeteria I'd try to catch glimpses of her stockinged legs and nice ass and memorize them for later. For the last couple of months she'd been skipping classes and there were rumors that she was using drugs. I never saw her dating guys in our school, but I'd seen her once getting picked up by an older guy in a car.

That Saturday it was going to be my 18th birthday. I was the youngest person in the senior year, but I hadn't been invited to anyone else's parties except for Paul's, and I didn't even go to that. I told him I was sick, but really it was because I was too anxious about hanging out with people I didn't know and having to talk to girls. I also hadn't started drinking yet and didn't want to embarrass myself by throwing up in front of everyone or acting stupid. Instead of throwing my own party, I planned to go to a restaurant with my parents. Just a quiet evening. I didn't have any siblings, so it was going to be the three of us. They knew I didn't like big events.

At 7:30pm I was dressed and ready to go. I went into the living room and found my dad in his sweatpants and an old t-shirt. He was watching a game on the television and eating chips from a bowl. 'What the hell is going on?' I said. 'Don't you think you should be getting ready?'

There was a knock at the door.

'How about going to see who that is?' Dad said, grinning.

I opened the door and saw Paul standing there, his car was still running behind him. 'Great, you're ready,' he said.

'What are you doing here?'

'Picking you up for your party, asshole!' He laughed and pulled my outside.

'Have a great time!' I heard my dad shouting as Paul closed the door.

I knew what was happening and I wasn't happy. We got into his car and he drove to his house. On the way he tried to calm me down, told me to relax and have a good time. He told me to grab a can of beer from the back seat and I sipped it slowly. 'How many people will be there?' I asked.

'Oh, you know. Just about everyone.'

I gulped.

'Relax. My parents are out of town for the weekend. Should be a good one.'

We pulled into the drive. Music was pounding from somewhere in the house and I walked behind Paul as we entered. 'Most people won't be getting here until around 9,' Paul said over his shoulder. I still thought it was busy inside. There were a few dozen people stood around talking and drinking from red cups. Paul high-fived a couple of the guys as we passed on our way to the kitchen.

'Grab a beer,' he said, pointing to an ice bucket on the counter.

'Sure,' I said. I was still nervous, but I thought I might as well try to enjoy it now. Maybe a few beers would relax me.

'Hey, happy birthday,' some guy said and slapped my back. Another guy joined us and we spoke for a while about school and our upcoming graduation. Paul was talking to some girls I recognized from school but didn't know their names. He winked at me when I caught his eye and I smiled back.

After a while, it didn't seem too bad. I'd had another two beers and began to feel warm inside. I started a conversation with another group of guys and things started to feel like they were coming naturally to me. I needed to use the bathroom then, so I put my empty bottle on the counter and waved to Paul and left to go upstairs. The house was much busier now. I had to squeeze through the crowd, saying 'Excuse me' and bumping into people. I heard a few 'Happy birthday!' calls on the way, so I guessed Paul had told everyone what the party was for.

After taking a piss, I left the bathroom and came face to face with Melissa. I made an audible gasp and she looked at me and laughed. 'Sorry,' she said, 'I didn't mean to surprise you.' She was wearing a black leather corset, short black skirt, black and white striped knee-high stockings and boots.

'Um, sorry. That's okay,' I said. It was the first time I'd spoken to her for almost three years, when she'd asked if she could borrow a pen in English class. She didn't even give it back because I was too shy to ask for it back.

I noticed there were some people behind her also waiting to use the bathroom. 'Well, I guess it's my turn,' she said.

'Yeah. Um, okay. See you later, I guess.' I was staring at her lips, which looked soft and plump and the red lipgloss stood out against her white skin.

She saw me looking at them and smiled, then leaned in and touched her lips to my cheek. 'Happy birthday,' she said and entered the bathroom.

Downstairs, Paul greeted me with another beer. 'Hey, dude,' he said. 'You having a good time?'

'I guess. Thanks, man. For organizing this, I mean.'

'No problem. I couldn't let you just have dinner with your fucking parents for your 18th birthday! Oh, did you see Melissa yet? I invited her, of course.'

'Yeah, saw her just now. She looks great.'

He pointed to my cheek and started laughing. 'I see you've already made a move.' He poked me ribs. 'You should go for it, man. It is your birthday.'

'Maybe. I don't know. I'm not like you, it's not so easy.'

'Just talk to her. She'll like you. Trust me.' He winked.

Someone called him from another room and we went to see what was going on. A few people were sat in a circle on the floor. 'Come on, Paul!' a girl shouted. 'Get in here. And you too, birthday guy.'

We sat down and a crowd formed around us. I knew what this was, but had never played it. Paul seemed to know what to do. Some guy downed the last of his beer and put his bottle down in the middle of the circle. I looked around. There were five girls and four guys, including me and Paul. I'd had lunch with the other two guys before at Paul's table and I knew that two of the girls were cheerleaders. The others were from the cool crowd, and I felt a sudden sense of dread. They were all so hot in their own way.

'You first,' one of the girls said as she picked the bottle up and gave it to me. I hesitated.

'First is just a kiss on the cheek,' Paul said.

I downed my beer and then picked the bottle up and gave it a spin. Everyone was smiling as it turned, and it felt like it took forever to stop. Eventually it did, on one of the two cheerleaders.

'Abi, man,' Paul screamed. 'Good choice, dude!'

Abi laughed and climbed forward. 'Come on then, birthday boy,' she said. She was a brunette and athletic and wore a flowery summer dress. She'd taken her shoes off and placed them by her side and her legs were long and toned.

I put my hands out to steady myself and leaned across the space in the circle. She closed her eyes and puckered her lips. My gaze went down to her chest and I took in the sight of her small braless boobs. As my face moved closer I could almost see her nipples as I looked down the top of her dress.

'Get on with it, hotshot,' Paul said. 'Some other people want a spin.'

Abi opened her green eyes and fixed my gaze. It was then that I realized this was my first ever kiss. I think she sensed it and she took my face in her hands and guided my mouth towards hers. Our lips touched and she held my face there for a few seconds, our eyes still locked. Then she let go and moved back to her place in the circle. I was still leaning forward. She smiled and said, 'Great kiss, birthday boy.' I knew they were all just being nice, but I thought maybe she had liked it too.

Other people started spinning and kissing and another girl whose name I also didn't know kissed me, then another. I was still checking out Abi and I felt a pang of jealousy when Paul kissed her, but realized I was just being stupid. It was only a game and I hadn't even thought of Abi in that way until that evening.

When I took another go, the bottle stopped at Abi again. A couple of the guys cheers and Paul put his arm around my shoulder and squeezed.

'It's French kissing time!' he said.

I wriggled him off. I felt too nervous to even do that in private, let alone in front of a crowd. Abi took a deep sip of her drink and beckoned me towards her with her finger. 'Come here then,' she said. 'I'll be gentle.'

I paused and a chant of 'Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!' Started around us. I crawled across to her and sat with my legs crossed in front of her. I didn't know what to do with my hands. She took my face again and quickly pressed her mouth to mine, closing her eyes and slipping her tongue inside my mouth. I closed my eyes too and responded with the same, feeling a rush of pleasure as I felt our tongues intertwining.

She tasted sweet, with a hint of beer. I pushed my tongue harder into her mouth, enjoying every second of the new experience. I was breathing through my nose quicker and quicker. I didn't know how long we'd been kissing and she pulled away. 'Calm down, dude,' she giggled, wiping edges of her mouth with finger.

I tried to hide my boner as I moved back to my place. When I turned, I saw the other cheerleader exchanging glances with Abi. They were both smiling and looking at me and then each other. The other girls were looking at me too and I suddenly felt awkward with everyone's attention on me. They must have known about my inexperience and I felt like a loser.

Someone handed out more beers and I drank quickly. Paul French kissed some other girl, then it was Abi's turn to spin. She got me again and people started cheering and clapping. 'You know what that means!' one of the girl said. The crowd around us was getting livelier, the music seemed louder now, the bass thumping.

'Seven minutes in heaven!' Paul said.

'What?' I asked.

Abi stood up and held her hand out to me.

'Go on, dude,' Paul said, 'now the party really starts.'

I got up and downed the rest of my beer in one. I guessed what might be happening from movies I'd seen. I felt a little dizzy after standing, but I found myself caring less about other people. Now was my chance, I thought. Might as well see what happens. I took Abi's hand. It felt warm and soft. She was quite tall, only an inch or two shorter than me in her bare feet. She pulled me with her and guided me through the parting crowd. Some guy opened the closet door and we went inside. It smelled musty and stale. 'Don't worry, I'll keep the time,' he said as he slammed the door behind us.

We were in complete darkness. The music was quiet from in there and I felt the beer affecting me then. 'Hey,' she said. Her face felt close. I sensed her slow breath.

'Hi,' I said. I was so anxious I was shaking.

'You know we don't have to do anything, right? It's just a silly game.'

'Right.'

'Are you okay?'

'Yeah. It's just...'

'Oh my God,' she said, touching my arm. 'I was your first kiss, wasn't I?'

I was starting to feel hot. 'Yeah,' I said.

'Well, that's very flattering.' She laughed. 'I guess you'll always remember me now.'

'Heh, yeah I guess I will.'

I felt her breath get closer and she kissed me again, quickly and lightly.

'You know, you were kind of a good kisser. For a first timer, I mean. I've had worse, believe me. Anyway, I can't believe we've never spoken. I've seen you hanging around with Paul. He seems to like you, so you must be a good guy. You should talk more, you know.'

'Yeah, I'll try.'

'And don't hesitate when you want to do something. Be confident.'

Her breath felt warm on my face as she moved closer again. Her perfume smelled of orange and vanilla and seemed to fill the closet. I thought she was hinting at something, but I didn't want to do anything to annoy her. Then I decided to just go for it. I brought my hands up to find her face and kissed her. Her tongue slipped into my mouth again and she let out a little moan.

My hands groped her back and I felt her firm skin beneath the dress. I pushed a hand underneath and rubbed it along her spine. She shivered as we kissed. My other hand went to her chest and I touched a boob outside the material. It felt different than how I imagined they would feel. Soft and supple. They weren't too big, but there was enough for a handful. I massaged it and then moved my fingers over her hard nipple and rubbed. She pulled away from me and sighed. 'God,' she said, 'you're getting me all hot.'

I felt a familiar stiffness in my jeans. She reached out and touched my chest, then moved her hand down to my crotch. 'I see I got you feeling the same way,' she said.

'Four minutes!' I heard the guy outside shout. He sounded muffled behind the door.

'Fuck it, it's your birthday,' she said, dropping to her knees. She unzipped my jeans, pulled the hem of my underwear down and pulled my cock free. I'd never felt anyone else's hand on it before. I was rock hard and her touch somehow made it feel even harder. I let out a sigh. I wondered what would happen if the door suddenly opened and everyone saw, but she started to move her hand back and forth and I forgot all about it. I felt some precum leaking from the end of my cock and she got some on her fingers. She removed her hand and I heard her lick it off herself. Then, without any warning, her wet mouth engulfed the head of my cock. It felt so hot I swear it was almost burning.

She flicked her tongue around the head and sucked, jerking me off with one hand at the same time. My legs were beginning to tremble. I bit one hand so that I wouldn't scream out and grabbed the back of her head with the other. I ran my fingers through her hair and began to move my hips in time with her sucking, pushing myself further into her mouth. I kept fucking her face until I felt a tingle and knew I was there. I grabbed her hair with both hands and whispered, 'I'm coming.'

She put her hands on my ass, pulling me closer, and sucked her lips tight around my cock. She held me there as I came, forcefully, down the back of her throat. It felt like it would never end and with each shot I buckled with pleasure. I was about ready to collapse. 'One minute!' the guy shouted outside, tapping on the closet door. Abi swallowed everything greedily, then quickly licked the head and shaft clean and put my now soft cock back into my jeans and zipped them up. She licked her fingers clean too and got up.

'Thank you,' I said. I was buzzing from the beer and felt like I was in some kind of dream.

She kissed me softly on the lips, tasting salty from what she'd just done, but I didn't care. 'Glad you enjoyed it,' she said.

The door opened and the crowd cheered. 'What did you get up to in there?' someone shouted.

'Looks like something,' someone else said, and laughed.

Abi's hair was mussed and her face was flushed. She smiled at me and went back to the circle. I didn't want to carry on playing. I'd had my first sexual experience and I didn't want to forget about it, so I went out to the back garden for some fresh air. I was sat on the edge of a low wall taking in everything around me. There was a pool with people drinking or making out around the edges. Someone's shoes were floating on the surface of the water. There were more speakers outside playing loud dance music and some girls were dancing on a patch of grass nearby. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned and saw Melissa standing behind me.

jklazarus
jklazarus
17 Followers