The Adventures of Andrew Ch. 02

Story Info
Andrew loses his virginity, but all is not what it seems...
1.7k words
4.44
18.8k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jklazarus
jklazarus
17 Followers

'Hey, Andrew,' Melissa said. 'You okay?'

'Oh, hi,' I said, turning to look up at her. She looked beautiful by the soft light of the garden lamps. I felt my eyes drifting down towards her legs and somehow stopped myself before she noticed. 'Yeah, I'm good, thanks. Just came out for some fresh air.'

'Cool. Mind if I join you?'

'No, not at all.'

She stepped over the wall and pressed her short skirt to the back of her legs as she sat down. She was so close I could smell her sweet perfume. 'You having a good party?' she asked.

I let out a laugh. The beer was affecting me now and I felt loose and easy. Maybe this socialising thing was easier than I'd thought. 'Yeah,' I said. 'It's pretty good, I guess.'

She was smiling. 'Well, it sounded like you were having fun in there. I saw you coming out of the closet with Abi.' She poked me playfully in the ribs, and in that moment I felt my crush turn into love. I felt a little guilty about Melissa knowing, but she didn't seem to mind.

'I'm sorry,' I said.

'What for? Looked like you had a good time in there.'

'I don't know,' I said. I wasn't sure if it was the beer, or what happened in the closet, or the party atmosphere in the garden with the music and the coloured lights on strings hung around the place, but I felt somehow very relaxed in her company. All my anxieties about talking to her earlier were quickly drifting away. I felt like I could tell Melissa anything. 'You know,' I said. 'I've had a crush on you for the longest time.'

She turned and held my gaze, then smiled her pretty smile. 'I kinda knew,' she said. 'Girls can spot these things.'

I felt myself blush.

She stroked my cheek gently. 'Don't worry,' she said. 'It's kinda cute.' She folded her arms and crossed her legs. 'Kinda cold out.'

I guessed then that she might be hinting for me to do something, so I put my arm around her shoulder and pulled her close. She made a purring sound and rested her head on my shoulder. I rubbed her arm with my hand to make her warm.

'That feels nice,' she said, and she slipped her arm around my waist and held me. I didn't want the feeling to end, but across the other side of the pool a few cheers were thrown out in our direction.

'Get a room, you guys!' someone shouted, and laughter broke out.

Melissa lifted her head and smiled at me. 'Doesn't sound like a bad idea,' she said. 'It is getting chilly out here after all.' She stood and took my hand in hers and pulled me behind her as she went into the house.

We approached the stairs and I followed her up close behind. I couldn't take my eyes off her pert little ass moving with each step beneath her short skirt or the smooth flesh showing just above her striped stockings. I struggled not to reach out and touch her.

At the top of the stairs, she looked around for somewhere to go. We found an empty bedroom that must have been belonged to Paul's older sister who was away at college. I switched on the light. There were boyband posters on the walls, flowery bedsheets and photos of her and her friends pinned to a board above a desk.

Melissa shut the door, kicked her boots off, and suddenly pushed me down onto the bed. Before I knew what was happening, she climbed on top of me, putting a toned leg on each side of my hips while pressing my hands down above my head. I couldn't move. She then leaned down and kissed me hard on the lips, forcing her tongue into my mouth and moving it around with mine slowly but firmly.

I struggled against her because I desperately wanted to touch her body, but she continued to hold me down. She started to kiss my cheeks with her hot, soft lips and she moved down to my neck as I shivered with pleasure. She spread her fingers over my hands and freed her other one to open the buttons on my shirt. She covered my chest in small kisses and then teased my nipples with her tongue. I moaned and she giggled and lifted her head.

'You like that, huh?' she said.

'Oh, god, yes,' I replied. 'Don't stop.'

She released my hands and unbuttoned the rest of my shirt, then slid it off my arms and threw it to the floor. I reached up to touch her tits, but she pushed me away. 'No,' she said. 'You just relax.'

I lay back and admired the sight of her. Her boobs were heaving below the tight black corset, and her short skirt was riding up her thighs so that I could almost make out what was hidden beneath. It felt like things were moving too fast, and I was scared about messing up, but I wanted it so much I didn't care. Although I had no experience, I thought I'd probably learned enough over the years from movies and porn.

Melissa unbuckled my jeans and unzipped them slowly. My dick was rock hard and bursting to get out. She stroked the outside of my underwear gently with her fingertips and bit her lip as she smiled. 'Someone's excited,' she said. She then moved her face towards it and I could feel her warm breath through the material. She kissed it a couple of times before pulling my boxers down and releasing my cock. 'Oh, wow,' she said, gripping the shaft in her tiny hand and examining it. 'Who'd have thought?'

I was glad of what happened earlier in the closet with Abi, otherwise I would have blown my load right there on her hand. She began to stroke it up and down, flicking her hot little tongue on the head a few times. Her breath felt amazing and I pushed myself towards her mouth, but she pulled away. 'Oh, no. That's for another time,' she said, sitting up and straddling me again.

She reached under her skirt and pulled her panties to one side. I could see through the soft white cotton that they were damp in the middle. She had a little hair down there, trimmed neatly and as dark as the hair on her head. She lifted herself up slightly and parted the lips with her fingers. 'Are you ready?' she asked.

'God, yes!' I said, louder than I intended.

Melissa laughed. 'Your first time, right?'

'Sure is. Hey...'

'Yeah?'

'Don't we, like, need to use something? I haven't got any condoms with me.'

'That's okay. I'm on the pill. I'm clean. Don't worry. It'll make it more special for your first time.'

She began to lower herself onto me. I grabbed her thighs as her pussy slipped warmly over my entire length. I'd never felt anything so tight. She moaned as she started to rock forwards and back, keeping me inside her as she moved. Her eyes were closed and her mouth slightly open as she panted.

I stroked her stockings as she moved, enjoying the smoothness of the skin at the top as the muscles in her legs clenched and relaxed. The pleasure ran through my whole body and I shuddered. I knew I was close. I put my hands on her small round ass and squeezed. It felt so good that I squeezed harder and held her there as I began to thrust into her.

She fell down onto me and slipped her legs alongside mine while keeping me in her. 'Get on top,' she said, and she guided me as I moved on top of her without leaving her pussy.

When we were in position, Melissa wrapped her legs around my back and pulled me in even closer. 'Fuck me,' she whispered.

That was all I needed. I kissed her hard as I fucked her roughly. She moaned into my mouth with pleasure every time I went deep. This was turning out to be some birthday. I was almost there. She grabbed me by the butt and pulled me into her even deeper, and I suddenly felt a tingle before my pleasure peaked. Her pussy contracted and she held my cock in a vise-like grip as she let out a scream of ecstasy. I unloaded a stream of cum into her every time I slammed her pussy and it felt like my satisfaction would never end. That was it, I thought, I was no longer a virgin. It had been better than I ever could have imagined.

Eventually, we slowed to a stop, both sweating and breathing hard. She kissed me once on the lips and then slipped out from under me. She adjusted her panties and straightened her skirt out and then lay down next to me. She turned away from me and I closed my eyes, exhausted.

I felt her moving then and heard her sobbing quietly.

'Hey,' I said, pressing myself up on an elbow, 'are you okay?'

She didn't answer.

'Come on,' I said, 'what's up? Did I do anything wrong?'

'No,' she whimpered. 'No, it's not you.'

'Then what is it?'

'I'm sorry,' she said. She turned to face me. Her tears had made her black eyeliner run. 'I shouldn't have done this.'

'I thought you enjoyed it?'

'I did. I did. I'm sorry. It's just...'

'What? Come on, tell me.'

'You'll be mad with me.'

'Tell me.'

'Okay, okay. The thing is, Paul asked me to fuck you. For your birthday gift. He promised to give me $500 if I took your virginity tonight. I needed the money so badly that I agreed, but I wish I hadn't now. I feel terrible about this. I really like you.'

'What the fuck?'

'I'm so sorry.'

'That motherfucker.' I sat up on the bed. I was fuming. I saw red. Melissa wasn't the guilty one here, Paul was. He knew how he felt about Melissa, but he couldn't just let me do what I wanted. He had to interfere. He'd turned what I thought was a romantic first time into something sleazy. I'd basically fucked a prostitute.

'I'm not mad with you,' I said to Melissa. 'Don't feel bad.' I held her close and stroked her back as her sobbing slowed, and I thought about how I was going to get my revenge on Paul.

To be continued...

jklazarus
jklazarus
17 Followers