The Adventures of Andrew Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soren338
Soren338
33 Followers

The cheerleaders were rounding a turn, and Kate turned to Andrew, lifting her hand off his lap and standing up in front of him.

"Want to have sex?"

"What, right here?!"

"Well, yeah, no other place. Though technically it's not REAL sex..."

"Kate, we're in public!"

"Your going to let that stop you? Just do as I say and we'll be fine."

Andrew shook his head slightly, thinking: Damn, she's become a nymphomaniac, she's always so fucking horny.

"Sure." Andrew caved.

"Okay then. Get that monster cock out of your pants."

Andrew did as she told him, pulling his growing seven incher out of his pants with some effort. It poked through the fly, and he looked around to make sure no one saw them. Sure enough, the coast was clear.

Whilst he was busy, Kate turned around and leaned over. Not only was she wearing a skimpy skirt, but her thong was pushed to the side to give her a full view of her clean asshole. Had she planned this all along?

Kate then proceeded to sit on his lap, and slowly lowered her ass onto Andrew's throbbing cock. He groaned in ecstasy as she slipped onto him and reach his pelvis. He had purposely left two inches out, not wanting to hurt her.

"Fuck, this is better than Sheri's dildos." Kate spoke with hints of her own sexual joy in her voice. She really liked anal sex, in fact she got off on it fairly easy.

To any onlooker, it simply looked like a girlfriend sitting on her boyfriend's lap. They probably wouldn't notice the girl gyrating her hips, whilst the young man was slowly pumping into her.

As the cheerleaders passed to run one last lap, Kate looked out as Sheri readjusted her bra under her shirt, and she could feel that Andrew saw it, as his erection was growing to eight inches at the sight.

"You like that?" Kate whispered huskily, "Want that blonde's boobs wrapped around your cock? Or how about Ami's tits in your face while you fuck her brains out with this big boy."

Kate was getting very wet, and the slightest thing could push her to an orgasm. She too enjoyed the girls' breasts, and especially their asses.

"You could pump Regina with your big, fat cock. She's pretty short, you fuck her it may come out of her mouth." Kate taunted, and Andrew picked up his ass fucking. She could feel the veins in his cock pulse as he hit nine inches, ready to cum.

"It'll go out her mouth, and she won't be able to tell you to fuck harder. I'll be right there, making out with Regi and blowing your cockhead at the same time." He was getting very close, Kate was barely holding back her own orgasm. "Her pussy will be so wet, we'll be in a pool of her cum. Then when you blow, I'll put your cum in bottles to give to those dirty
cheerleaders."

With all that dirty talk, Andrew exploded into her ass, thrusting ferociously as she had an orgasm as well. It was obvious they just got done fucking, and when Kate got up Andrew saw large streams of cum coming out of her ass.

The cheerleaders finished their workout, so they went into the locker room, leaving the two of them to clean up. Kate kissed him goodbye, and Andrew waltzed down to his old pickup.

His mind raced about the good things that have been happening in his life: he had an insanely hot and horny girlfriend, could have outside sex without fear of reprecussions, and he was losing his depression.

But he needed to think about what lied ahead, the challenges he needed to face: what to do about college, getting forgiveness from his friends for leaving them, and tomorrow night's dinner with Ami.

Soren338
Soren338
33 Followers
12