The Adventures of Anna Clarke

Story Info
Mrs Clarke takes a liking to one of her students.
1.7k words
4.1
93.1k
26
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Adam's 3rd week at his new college and had just turned 18. He was studying biology and mathematics. He found it hard to settle in after all he started the courses later than everyone else so he had a lot of work to catch up on. The fact that he enjoyed all of this clearly made him stand out as a stereotypical nerd. Adam did prefer to work hard than socialise which didn't help. He didn't care how he looked, always seemed to ware black clothes that combined with his glasses,long greasy black hair and a slim build singled him out for a lot of name calling but little did he know his luck was about to change.

It was time for Adam to head off to is Maths lesson his favourite subject not just because he excelled more than any other student but also the sight of his lecturer. Mrs Anna Clarke she was his perfect woman in terms of the way she looked as well as her personality. She was sweet, caring, responsible but at the same time strict fully able to control any situation. She had the full respect of all her students. She always looked out for Adam it was the only time at college he seemed to be on equal terms with everyone and this was all thanks to Anna. He would always offer to stay behind to complete more work but the real reason was to have a good long look at Mrs Clarke. He would just sit and stare like a leopard stalking its prey.

She was 28 years old, married , about 5'8 with bright sparkling blue eyes the sort you just fall in love. As well as that she had the most contagious smile. Mrs Clarke had light glowing brown hair about shoulder length. A small frame but well toned from what Adam could tell, her legs where long, toned and smooth. She always seemed to wear tanned stockings she loved the feel and look of them. Her legs looked strong in a way that looked as though they could just about do anything. With all the tight skirts at knee length she wore it was easy for Adam to see her ass which was amazing. It came complete with curves, chunky and when she walked she knew how to work it. That ass was full of movement. She took off her blazer as the room temperature began to rise. He could make out that her tits where about size 34 C and her nipples became so easy to see through her blouse and bra. It was the heat that made them rock hard just like Adams cock the sight of all this was enough for him to become fully erect.

As the weeks of staying behind to complete extra work past there was clear sexual tension which had been building up and it was only a matter of time before it climaxed. Mrs Clarke was well aware that Adam was only interested in her and not the work she had set for him. She was strangely turned on like never before after all someone as gorgeous as her always has men drooling over her. But unlike the other men she really had a soft spot for him and it was Mrs Clarke who was to make the first move.

It was Friday and to no surprise Adam choose to stay behind and it wasn't for the work but for his daily dose of cock tease.

Mrs Clarke smiled and said " I guess its more work for you Adam?"

They both looked at each other and laughed. But they both knew it wasn't the work he wanted. Adam started his work doing his best to take his time. He knew the longer he took to finish it the more he could admire Mrs Clarke. Both of them now began to share glances with each other she had never done anything like this before and Adam knew it more than anyone.

Adam was sitting at the closest desk to Mrs Clarke's and the sexual tension was about to reach boiling point. Mrs Clarke stood up and walked over to the front of her desk and sat down on it. Crossing her legs in a seductive manner but at the same time not giving Adam a peak of anything except her amazing legs.

"Its been a long hard week and my feet are killing me." She stated in a demanding tone.

Adam replied, "Yeah, I bet you have when someone has worked as hard as you its only natural, besides its almost the weekend you can soon relax and put your feet up",

All time he could not take his eyes off her legs and Mrs Clarke knew it.

She confidently asked, "Almost the weekend yes but still seems far away, are you any good with your hands?"

He quickly answered, "Yes indeed I am why do you ask?"

"I was wondering if you would like to give my feet a massage?" Adam nodded he could not believe his luck.

She uncrossed her legs and rose her left leg and placed it on his desk, her desk was under half a meter from his so this was easily done. She was wearing some navy blue high heels.

"Its okay take it off." She sweetly told him.

Adam with out any further hesitation removed her heel to reveal her well toned and well shaped size six foot. He began to massage her foot, feeling the softness of her foot combined with the silky feel of her stockings began to make Adam hard. He was about to lose all control she was loving the feeling of Adam massaging her. At this point she was beginning to breathe heavily unaware how strong Adam's hands were until now.

"Your soooooo good with your hands Adam." He looked up and smiled.

As he focused his eyes back down he could see up her skirt and there he saw her blue lace thong. Adam was close to her, he began to smell what can only be described as a beautiful womanly fragrance. All the time it was making him even harder. He couldn't take any more he felt like he was about to explode.

Adam decided it was time to man up and take control of the situation. He stood up and moved in front of Anna he placed his hands on her knees slowly moving them up to the tops of her legs. Loving the soft and silky feeling under his hands. Now revealing her stockings plus her thong. Anna's skirt was around her waist. They where locked in constant eye contact as she then moved in locking her lips with his. He was now tasting her as they exchanged saliva, the kissing was passionate and intimate. She then moved her hands down to unzip his monster that was awaiting her. She could feel the throbbing beast beneath his jeans. It was like it jumped out at her as she unzipped his jeans.

"Wow I have never seen anything like it." She stated with excitement in her voice.

Adam couldn't wait any more he through her down on her desk and placed her legs over his shoulders. Anna also helped by holding her lace blue thong to the side allowing him unrestricted access to her dripping wet pussy.

Without hesitation drove his fully erect 8 inch member into her once faithful cunt. She felt her pussy walls part like never before. She was looking up at the ceiling squealing like a rodent. Adam didn't hold back as he began to slam her driving his cock in and out. He was fucking her with such speed and power all that could be heard were Anna's moans and skin on skin contact. He removed her blouse and exposed her tits still covered by her bra but that didn't stop him from giving them a good hard squeeze.

He then placed both hands on her thighs to help him pull and smash himself even further into her tight pussy which gripped his cock with such tightness. He continued to pound her hard.

"Ohhh Adam you make me feel so good!" she moaned.

He was fucking her so hard the paper work that was on the desk began to fall off because the force. As well as that her other heel which she did not take off became loose with each thrust until it dropped off. Laying on her back with both feet pointing towards the ceiling Anna had lost all control moaning every time his cock entered. Her tits where bouncing all over this was the most amazing fucking she had have had.

She could now see the expression on Adam's face, he was ready to shoot his load with each thrust he was getting closer. Still griping her thighs continuing to ram into her and with her pussy been so wet his cock could slide in and out with less effort. Adam could now feel that is cock was about to blow he was close. Anna knew this to but was loving it so much and did not want it to end. She was surprised that he was almost done even her husband could fuck her longer. But Adam doesn't get that much pussy and her pussy was super tight this could explain why he was soon going to fill her.

She did not want it to end but at the same time she didn't want his nerdy love juice in her pussy. So she decided to take every last drop like a good slut that she is. Then with his final thrust he unleashed his red hot cum which covered her dripping wet pussy walls. Adam then quickly pulled out and began to tidy up before leaving, he didn't really know what to say. He was embarrassed that he was finished so soon. Anna sat up on the desk with her thong now soaked with cum which was dripping from her once faithful pussy. A cheeky smile emerged across her face thinking of what she had done. Its the first time she had cheated on her husband and she loved it even though it didn't last for long. Anna didn't have time to tell Adam how good he was. He just upped and left but she knew that she wanted a real good go on his cock again. She never really thought she had just cheated to her it seemed natural to fuck him she didn't want a cock like that to go to waste...............................

To be continued.