The Adventures of Ashton: Ski Trip

Story Info
A young woman discovers that her husband isn't enough.
1.4k words
3.16
34.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The alcohol couldn't be affecting her so quickly, could it? Even before she'd reached the half way mark of the Pinot, she could feel that warm, comforting embrace fall over her. It was ever so much like a favorite blanket being draped over her shoulders. He'd said she'd like Vail and here she was, indeed, liking it. The mountain had been great and skiing hard all day had made her muscles more than a little sore. God, I wish we had mountains like this in Dallas, she thought.

Josh had gone to get his boots refitted and suggested she get a glass of wine and relax a little. Now, here she was, alone at a bar full of good looking skiers and feeling pretty damn good about herself. Looking around the bar, she started to think about Josh and his tanned body. How hard it was to remember that they'd only been married two months. It seemed like forever sometimes, even though she could still remember vividly how different it'd felt on their wedding night than before, the sex now just didn't have that air of mystery it had when they were dating. It felt like married sex.

Ashton heard his accent from behind her. How cute Australians are, she thought. Or is he British? It's so hard to tell. She turned around and was surprised to see man that looked amazingly like Josh and yet very different at the same time. This Australian was blond and tall, but his face looked ever so much like Josh's. As if by instinct, her eyes drank in his body and, as she did this, he noticed her.

"G'day." he said, almost as if he knew he was both an ambassador and a cliche. "My name's Nathan, what's yours?", he asked. She stuttered slightly, knowing he'd seen her eyeing his body. "Ashton", she replied and then quickly added "Uh...sorry." Nathan laughed and said "Sorry for what love? No harm in having a look, eh? You're married, not dead." he added, looking pointedly at her wedding band. "Oh, yeah. He's not here." Ashton added quickly.

"Well then, I suppose he won't mind me chatting up his wife then either." Nathan said as he pulled out the stool adjacent to her's and sat down. "So, do you always go about checking out random blokes in bars Ashton?" asked Nathan. Blushing, Ashton replied that, no, that wasn't something she was in the habit of doing, but that he'd arrived just as a particular thought was passing through her head. As she said this, Nathan placed his hand lightly on the denim covering the top of her thigh. His touch was electrifying, as if there was, quite literally, electricity passing from his hand into her leg. Almost instinctively, she placed her hand atop his and the feeling intensified.

Nathan laughed again and pulled back. "I was only having a laugh." he said. "I couldn't make a genuine pass at a married lady if my life depended on it." he added. Ashton though, driven by the electric sensation and emboldened by the wine, grabbed for Nathan's hand. "I was the one making the pass." she said boldly. Leaning forward and cupping her hand around Nathan's ear, she whispered "Now let's get the hell out of this bar and up to my room so you can fuck the shit out of me before my husband's boot fitting is done."

And just like that, they all but ran from the bar, hand in hand, towards the elevator. Once in the elevator, Ashton grabbed Nathan and pulled him towards her. She lifted her leg and wrapped it around his butt as she pulled his face down towards hers and thrust her tongue into his mouth like teenager. She drank in his scent, a mix of sweat, beer, deodorant, Gore-Tex and pot. She didn't understand why she felt like this, but it all seemed as natural as the sun rising in the east. With one hand, Nathan groped her ample breasts, running his finger tip around her pert nipple. The other hand dove into her jeans, quickly finding the source of the sloppy wetness she could feel running down her leg.

The bell rang, indicating they were at the 8th floor. Breaking their embrace only long enough to pull the key card from her bag, they flowed into the room like a flood. As they fell onto the bed, clothes quickly began raining down on the floor around them. Ashton's fingers quickly found Nathan's cock and it was clear that it wasn't the same as Josh's average one. Pulling his pants off like a diabetic opening a Snicker's bar, Ashton needed to see this cock. Needed to know what it looked like. Needed to know what it tasted like. Needed to know what it felt like. As Nathan's erect cock was exposed, Ashton sucked in air between her teeth. This was a cock. He wasn't much longer than Josh, maybe 7" or so, but he was so much bigger around. Understanding the challenge, she brought her mouth down to this massive penis. Soon, she was opening her mouth as wide as she could to take it into her mouth. Even then, she could only get the first couple of inches into her mouth. No wonder he was so at ease with himself and had so much swagger, she thought, as his cock stretched her mouth. "Just go slow, love." she could hear him saying as his fingers pressed gently into her hair, pushing her down on his cock.

Knowing that time wasn't on her side, she pulled away from Nathan's throbbing cock. "I need that cock inside me." she said in an animalistic voice even she didn't recognize. Lying back on the edge of the bed, she grabbed his cock and guided it into her wetness. Although their foreplay had been brief, the combination of his rock hard erection and her wanton wetness let him slide his impressive girth into her smoothly. Slowly, Nathan pumped his cock in and out of her. "Bloody hell baby, you're tight as fuck." he said as he fucked her. As Nathan pulled her foot towards his mouth, their concentration was broken by the sudden sound of the door being opened.

Coming into the room, Josh said, "Are you in here honey? I couldn't find you in the bar." Ashton, replied, in a squeaking voice, "Right here sugar...uh...this...this is Nathan." Almost as if in slow motion, everything paused. Nathan, his cock buried to the balls in Ashton's pussy, turned to look at Josh. Josh paused, taking in the scene that was not at all what he'd expected to see in their room. Ashton, watching both Nathan and Josh, wondering if all of this meant that, somehow, the incredible sensation of this giant cock was going to stop.

"G'day mate." Nathan said, breaking the silence and creating a sense of levity that underscored the awkward nature of the situation. Ashton, taking this as a cue, added "Nathan was just showing me some tricks from Australia." Thinking for a moment, she added, as if she'd been taken over by a much stronger and more assertive woman, "And he's giving me the best fucking I've had in months. Sit down and watch. If you're lucky, you'll get to try in a minute."

Taking her cue, Nathan began to fuck her again, quickly regaining their rhythm. Josh sat down on the sofa. His face a mix of shock, depression and excitement. Ashton closed her eyes, enjoying the sensation of having her pussy stretched wide. She reached down and guided Nathan's fingers to her clit, pushing them back and forth across. She could feel her orgasm welling up, but this was different. Instead of the concentrated feeling in her clit that she was used to with Josh, she felt something deeper beginning to wash over her. As Nathan began to fuck her faster and harder, heading towards his own climax, she began to heave. She felt...wet...? What was this, as she came, she could feel warm water splashing out of her. Before she could finish the thought, she felt Nathan's cock tighten and then begin to pump warm cum inside of her. She started to climax again, almost instantly as Nathan's pumping slowed.

As the moment subsided, she opened her eyes and looked over to see Josh, her husband, sitting back on the sofa with his cock in his hand, having reached his own climax as he jacked off to the image of his wife being fucked by another man. She wasn't sure what to make of all this, but the look on Josh's face, the warm cum from Nathan dripping out of her pussy and the incredible sensations of her own orgasms told her that this wasn't going to be an isolated event.