The Adventures of Bard Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sad_Magic
Sad_Magic
30 Followers

He pulled his defeated cock out of her butt. The wood elf's ass was still twitching and gaping when the thief fell to the ground on his back. The cool grass on his back felt refreshing. He looked up at the starry night sky and tried to calm his breathing. His heart was still racing when the gorgeous elf coiled her body against his, resting her head on his shoulder. He put an arm around her shoulder and pulled her in closer. Neither spoke as the wood elf softly stroked his hair. The thief blinked his eyes a few times, trying to stay awake.

The wood elf broke the silence with a loving whisper, "Sleep now, my wolf."

He wanted to ask her what her name was but exhaustion took him and he obeyed her words.

* * *

The thief opened his eyes slowly. He squinted at the orange light of an early sunrise. With a yawn, he sat up and blinked a few times. He rubbed the sleep from his eyes and realized that he was wearing his clothing again – dirty as ever. Startled, he stood up and looked around the grove. He saw his bag of stolen goods and gold next to a rock. The stream was there but there was no sign of the pond or the beautiful wood elf.

"Umm, wood elf?" he called. There was no response. He tried again.

Nothing.

The thief slowly walked over to the rock and picked up his bag. He held wealth in his hands yet he looked as if he had lost something valuable. He numbly inspected his clothing with his free hand, finding all his concealed daggers. Everything was there. Had it all been a dream? It couldn't have been. It had felt so real. The thief wasn't sure what to make of last night. Reluctantly, he left the grove and followed the stream until he found the road again. Somehow the forest didn't seem so dark in the morning. He looked ahead and sighed aloud as he began walking down the road again.

He didn't even know her name.

To Be Continued...

Sad_Magic
Sad_Magic
30 Followers
12