The Adventures of Bard Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your tits are so juicy," Bard said as he rolled her nipples between his fingers.

"Mmm, yes!" Maya moaned. She looked down at him and bit her lip. "Gina's only a girl, but I'm a woman. I won't leave you disappointed," she soothed seductively. The busty Myran stood up and pulled her skirt down. It fell on her foot and she kicked it off towards the rest of her clothing.

Without waiting another moment, she positioned herself above his lap and grabbed his hard cock in her hand. She guided his cock head in and let out a long and drawn out moan as he entered her tight and wet pussy. The busty Myran began to ride him slowly at first. Bard grabbed Maya's hips and helped her rock against his body. Her breathing grew louder and her pace increased gradually until she was bucking against him wildly.

"I bet that feels better than any lap dance," she moaned naughtily as she bounced up and down on his shaft.

"You bet it does," Bard grunted as he changed positions. He leaned forward and grabbed a handful of her ass. Maya adjusted herself by wrapping her legs around him until she was sitting on his lap, happily impaling herself on his cock over and over again. She draped her arms around his shoulders and pressed her body tighter against his. Bard felt her juicy tits squishing against his chest as he thrust up into her.

Maya leaned down and kissed him hard on the lips. There was alcohol on her breathe but probably not as much as on his. Bard kissed her back hungrily and she moaned into his mouth as their tongues twisted around one another. She broke passionate kiss when the light from the lightstone faded. The stones tended to do that if they weren't touched after several minutes. Rather than reactivating the lightstone, Bard thrust his cock harder into Maya's cunt.

The tent was pitch black now. Bard felt Maya place her head on his shoulder as she panted in the dark. He increased his pace and felt a small pain in his shoulder as Maya bit down. She moaned through gritted teeth as she took the entirety of Bard's cock. Bard's hand roamed around her ass in the dark until he found her small puckered hole. He pushed his middle finger against it and felt some resistance.

Bard felt Maya lean back a little and reach around to pull his hand away from her ass. "Nuh-uh," she teased as she placed his hand on one of her big tits instead. The thief cupped her large breast with his hand and brought her nipple to his mouth. She whimpered as he sucked on it. He bit down softly on her nipple and the busty Myran screamed in orgasm. Bard wasn't finished with her just yet though. The thief pulled her down with him until he was on his back again. She adjusted her legs as he wrapped his arms around her waist and began pumping her with his cock even harder.

Bard had to admit that there was something incredibly hot about fucking a person in complete darkness. He couldn't see Maya, but he could hear her breathing like a wild animal. She had her face and hair buried into the crevice of his neck. He felt her body rocking against his, matching his rhythm. Both of them were beginning to pant and breathe hard at this point. He knew he wouldn't last much longer with his cock drowning in her pussy.

"I'm going to cum soon," he grunted.

Maya slowed her pace to a halt and Bard groaned as she pulled her dripping cunt off his cock. "Can't have you cumming in there, big boy," the temptress cooed.

She shuffled around in the darkness until Bard felt her mouth find his cock. She happily sucked on his dick, with her head bobbing up and down and mouth making slurping sounds. The thief put a hand on her head and pushed down. He could feel his entire cock in her mouth and down her throat. The busty brunette didn't gag as she took in the full length of his member. Instead, she deliberately slowed her pace and started to take his cock from tip to base. He wouldn't last another second with her deep-throating him like this.

"Oh fuck!" the thief grunted as he exploded in her mouth. Maya continued to suck, drinking him dry. With great satisfaction he heard her swallow his cum twice. Her mouth came off his cock, trailing saliva.

"Wow! That was a lot," she gasped for breathe.

Bard reached out for the lightstone but Maya got her hands on it first. Its light-blue glow slowly blazed to life in her hands. He could see by the glow that her body was glistening with sweat and that her juices were running down her thighs from her pussy.

Maya grinned at him as she bent down and retrieved her clothing. She wrapped them in a bundle and held them against her big tits, not even bothering to put them on. "We should definitely do that again," she lewdly suggested as she stood by the tent flap.

Bard sat up and looked at the busty Myran. "Anytime and anywhere," he agreed.

A sultry smile formed on her lips. "Mmm, anywhere? Next time I'll let you cum somewhere else," she hinted as she tossed the lightstone back into Bard's lap. Maya winked at him and left the tent.

Bard fell back onto his bedroll, deflated and defeated. He fell asleep with a wide grin on his face.

To Be Continued...