The Adventures of Becky Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Becky
Becky
12 Followers

"Oh, Becky, I love the taste of you and Ben together, I want to lick you clean, I don't want to lose any. I want it all," she said, then to Ben, "Don't you dare wipe it off. I want to lick you clean. I want to clean and suck your soft cock. You just wait 'til I finish with Becky."

With that admonition, she spread my legs further apart, then straddled me in a 69 position, her beautiful, shaven, and still wet pussy just above my face and in position to be licked. I couldn't resist parting those lips with my fingers, then licking from her tight little ass hole toward her big clit. Her juices were so delicious, her cunt lips so smooth and soft. Her big clit was hard as I licked around and over it. She moaned and wiggled, telling me that I was getting her ready for more action. To my surprise, I, too, began to get aroused again as her tongue lapped around and into my cunt. My nipples began to harden, and I started to moan as she licked my cunt and I pinched and pulled my own tits.

Suddenly, Sandy quit working on my pussy, got up, and said, "Ben, is getting left out and I want to clean his wet cock. Lets get so we're all involved; I'll lick Ben's cock, he can lick your pussy, and you can lick mine, OK?"

"OK, lets give it a try," I said.

We tried to get into positions to get our faces into each other's crotches. After a little experimentation, and adjustment of positions, we found that we could each lay twisted, with our bottoms on their sides, the lower leg brought up near our chests and the upper leg straight, with our shoulders and faces turned downward somewhat to get to the desired pussy or cock. I managed to get my hands to Sandy's pussy, and parted her lips with them while I licked and flicked her clit. Ben went to work in a similar fashion on my quim, and soon had me moaning into Sandy's slit. Sandy reacted to my tongue with little cries and jerks. We girls were obviously getting very aroused. Ben was doing a little grunting, but I was pretty sure that he would not come again, nor would he get hard. After awhile, it didn't seem to me that he was doing his best work on my cunt.

Almost as if to confirm my thoughts, Ben said "Sandy, don't you think you have gotten me clean? You girls are getting it on again, and I'm spent. I'm keeping you from really enjoying each other. Why don't you make each other come again, and I'll help where I can."

"Yes, I think you're clean, Ben. Thank you. I would love to make Becky come again. OK, Becky?"

"Oh, Sandy baby, your tongue is always welcome in my pussy. I love your tongue almost as much as Ben's cock. But when you work on me I can't concentrate on eating your beautiful clit and cunt. Why don't I do you and then you do me?"

"OK, I'm ready. I'm yours. Eat my pussy Becky. Then fuck me with your hand. Show Ben what I like, what you can do to me."

Ben volunteered, "Yes, do that and I'll suck her titties. I think your tits are the sexiest I've ever seen, Sandy, and Becky's are hard to beat."

Sandy stretched out in the middle of the bed, and I got between her legs. I rolled up a pillow and shoved it under her ass, so that her pelvis was high and her beautiful wet pussy readily accessible. As Ben sucked and licked her tits, I began to lick up and down her slit slowly, as it opened wide for me. I stuck my tongue as far as I could into her hole, then pressed my open mouth over it and sucked. She squealed and jerked as I wiggled and stroked with my tongue. I moved my mouth to her big clit, pursed my lips and slowly sucked it in, licking around and over it.

"Oh, Becky, you do me so well, I love your mouth. Now I want your fingers in me. Fuck me with your fingers."

"M-m-m-m, you taste so good, I love eating you."

I placed three fingers in her ready cunt, twisting and moving them in and out. I spread them as much as I could as her cunt began to loosen up. Soon, I put four fingers together and began to work them in and out. She moaned and grunted with each thrust, and her hole got loose and sloppy. I managed to get my mouth to her clit, and sucked and milked it.

"U-u-u-uh, that's so good, I'm ready for your whole hand, fuck me with your hand, fuck me, fuck me!" she demanded.

I twisted and pumped my hand into her, getting more and more in and getting strong humping from her as she shouted, "Yes, yes, a-a-ah, yes, more, I want more. Keep sucking my clit. Ben, bite my nipples, bite them."

I got my hand in up to the base of my thumb, and was able to twist it in her soft expanding hole. When I felt that she was ready for my whole hand, I placed the thumb in the palm and began to work the hand in, twisting and pumping as she pumped and wiggled her pelvis in unison. It wasn't long before I had my hand in her up to my wrist, and pumping it in and out, in and out.

"Oh, oh, oh, that's good, fuck me, fuck me. Make a fist, fuck me with your fist." Then, as I pushed my fist against her slimy pussy, she humped strongly, and cried out, "Oh, god that's what I want. Push it into me! Stretch me! Now! Now! Oh, yeah! Yeah! That's it! That's it! Fuck me! Fuck me! In and out! Faster! Bite my tits. Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! ---"

I pumped my fist in and out with increasing ease and speed, while Ben continued to nibble at first one nipple and then the other. Sandy approached orgasm with screeches and groans, bucking and squirming as my fist slid easily in and out of her big cunt. After she finally came, she settled down on the bed and I began to lick up the juices from around her sloppy hole. Ben indicated that he wanted to do that, and I moved back while he slurped and sucked. Sandy never made a move for quite a while, completely wiped out by the writhing orgasm.

After a few minutes, she began to respond to Ben's licking, reaching down with both hands to caress his head between her thighs. "That feels good, Ben, so soothing after Becky's nice fist fucked me. In a little while I'm going to fuck Becky, Ben. Are you going to help me fuck her? You can work on her tits like you did mine."

"Yes, I'm going to help. You girls are so sexy I'm starting to get horny again, but I don't think I'll get hard. I love the taste of your pussy, Sandy, just as I love Becky's."

"Isn't she sweet, Ben? I fell in love with her the first time I met her. I love her big clit, the taste of her pussy, and those beautiful tits with big hard nipples. And I love the way she fucks me. I can't wait 'til she shows you."

"OK, Becky, get yourself up on the bed like I was. I've got a pillow ready. Where is your other dildo? I want to use it on you."

Without hesitation, Ben got up and went to my dresser, opened the right drawer and reached far back to bring out a dildo.

"Ben! You've searched my dresser! You knew where it was."

"Yes, Becky, I knew where both of them were, and I know that both have been used on many afternoons. That's why I planned to come home this afternoon, to find out who your friend was. I'm sure glad I did."

"I think we are all glad, now that we have gotten together." Sandy said. "Becky, get ready for a good fucking. Ben, you suck her tits."

I got situated in the middle of the bed, with the rolled pillow under my ass, and my legs spread apart for Sandy. Ben started caressing and massaging my tits, and making the nipples and areolas hard and sensitive. He licked and sucked first one then the other, as I moaned in appreciation. Sandy used her darting tongue to trace around my cunt lips, causing me to squirm as the lips opened up and my clit hardened. I knew what that hot, stimulating tongue was going to do to my clit, and I could hardly wait! She teased me with it, probing all around my clit and down to my gradually widening hole. She opened her mouth to cover my hole and sucked as her tongue jabbed into me, slowly at first then with increasing speed.

"Oh, God, Sandy, that's wonderful. I love your tongue. I wish I could do that to you. Oh, yes, fuck me, fuck me!"

Sandy put two fingers into my cunt and twisted them around as her tongue licked back an forth and moved toward my clit. The tip began to jab all around my clit, teasing and exciting me.

"Yeah! Yeah! Oh, Suck it, Sandy! Suck my clit! Flick it with your tongue! Make me come. Ben, suck my tits harder! Squeeze them," I cried.

"Not yet, Becky, I'm going to tease your pussy 'til you can't stand it! I'm going to fuck you with my hand and suck your clit. You taste so good I'm going to eat you slowly, and make you cry for more," Sandy replied.

Sandy put three, then four fingers into me, loosening me up, exciting me, and starting me to hump and cry for more. I wanted her tongue to jab at my clit, her whole hand to fuck my cunt. I wanted Ben to bite my tits. It seemed to me that nothing was quite as much as I wanted, was teasing me, holding me from coming.

"Sandy, baby, fuck me with your hand! Fuck me harder! Eat my clit! Oh, God! I can't stand it, make me come!"

"No, Becky, not yet, I don't want you to come yet. I want to do more to you," Sandy said.

Sandy pulled her slippery fingers from my cunt, and started to circle my ass hole with them, then drew one finger across it while pressing it in. That felt so good to me that I let out a little cry and wiggled my ass. She put four fingers of her other hand to work on my pussy, as she inserted a finger into my ass hole and twisted it. I could feel the muscles relax, inviting more fingers, more penetration. My ass hole became extremely sensitive, and I could feel and enjoy the slightest wiggle of her finger.

Suddenly, she withdrew her finger and placed her mouth over my ass hole and sucked. She put her tongue in my ass hole, sticking it into me as far as she could, and just held it there for a few seconds, then began the miraculous jabbing that only she could do with her tongue. I froze as the exquisite feeling of that tongue sent waves of pleasure throughout my body, returning to my clit, my tits and my pussy. I wanted them all tended to at once, to drown me in sexual pleasure.

"Oh, Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck my ass! Bite my tits! Stretch my cunt! Put your fist in my pussy. I want more!"

Instead, Sandy abandoned my ass hole, removed her fingers and placed the dildo in my cunt, turned the vibrator on, and moved it around and in and out as I continued my exhortations and humping. Everything felt so good, but I wanted more, and continued to say so. She removed the dildo from my cunt and shoved it into my ass hole. She placed her fingers back in my sloppy cunt, and again started to suck on my clit.

"Oh, God, Sandy! That's it! That's it! Suck my clit! Lick it! Yeah! Yeah! Fuck my ass! In and out! Oh, Yeah!"

"Squeeze my tits, Ben! Harder! Suck them! Bite my nipples!"

"Fuck me, Sandy! Fuck me! Fuck me harder! Yeah, that's it! That's it! Use your fist! That's it! That's it! In and out! Twist it in me! Stretch my cunt! Fuck me faster! Eat my clit! Suck it! Lick it! Oh, yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" I cried, as I began a long and wrenching orgasm.

I squirmed wildly, but in my position, she managed to stay with me, to make me come and keep me coming. And Ben had a hand on each of my tits, squeezing and kneeding them as he nibbled at first one and then the other.

Afterward, they pulled the pillows out from under me and I just collapsed on the bed, too worn out to talk, or even listen. My ass hole, pussy and tits were numb from all the action. I was aware of conversation between Sandy and Ben, but I didn't listen, I dozed off for at least a few minutes.

When I awoke, Sandy and Ben were in the bathroom with the door open. Sandy was drying herself and Ben was in the shower. She came out of the bathroom naked, put on her bikini panties and bra, and came over to me, where I was setting on the bed. She was all smiles and bubbly, obviously very happy with the afternoon's activities.

"Oh, Becky, I never dreamed that I would like getting fucked by a man. But I don't think that I would have liked it if it hadn't been your husband. He loves you, and I think that's why I love fucking him. I told Ben that, too, just so he understands our relationship. He said that he did understand. I also told him what you told me about choosing him if you ever had to make a choice. He said that he would always choose you, too. I think that everything is so wonderful, we all love each other and I'm so happy," Sandy said as she continued dressing.

"Yes, I think things will go great. I don't know how we are going to manage to get all three of us together regularly, though. Ben normally works every afternoon and the kids are around evenings and nights. Maybe we can manage to have a baby sitter once in a while so we can go to your apartment or a motel," I said.

"Would you mind if Ben comes to fuck me by himself once in a while? He could come at night, and maybe you could tell the kids he went on a trip or to a meeting. You could come see me other nights," Sandy suggested.

"God, Sandy, I haven't thought about you two fucking without me. I don't think I'm ready for that. Maybe later," I said.

"That's OK, Becky, I won't fuck him without your OK. I don't think Ben would either, from the way he talked to me a bit ago. He said he doesn't care how often you and I get together, though, as long as he gets fucked enough. I think he's really great for that!"

Ben soon came from the bath and started dressing while I took my turn in the shower. My holes were still somewhat numb and loose as I turned the shower massage to strong pulses and gave myself a douche. After a good soaping and rinsing I felt much refreshed. I finished the shower, dried off, and smeared a little Intensive Care around my ass hole before I returned to the bedroom. Sandy and Ben were sitting in the living room and Ben was talking about our college days together. Sandy was obviously very interested.

When I came into the room, Sandy stood up, said that she had to be going and that she simply could not have enjoyed herself more than she had this afternoon. Ben and I both thanked her for making our day so wonderful, also, and Ben gave her a soft kiss on the mouth. His reaction told me that she gave him a frenching that he wouldn't forget soon! Sandy broke off with him as if it had been a peck on the cheek, and then proceeded to curl my toes with a deep and probing kiss that vibrated into my mouth and over and around my tongue. I could feel my nipples start to harden and my pussy twitch.

She broke away and said, "Well, I'll leave you two love birds to yourselves, now, and I'll call you in a few days, Becky. Don't do anything I wouldn't!"

After we told her goodbye and she almost skipped down the sidewalk to her car, Ben and I looked at each other then hugged and kissed for a bit to reassure each other that everything was all right, and that the results of this afternoon's events were not a threat to our marriage or sexual relationship. We didn't discuss the situation at all. I think that both of us wanted time to think things through by ourselves and see what we concluded as to future arrangements. Certainly, there were possibilities for changes to be made.

Becky
Becky
12 Followers
12