The Adventures of Clover Ch. 02

Story Info
Kevin suckles my titties and we are interrupted.
1k words
4.1
27.1k
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was eighteen and I had never been fucked, and it was really playing on my mind. I think the boys just thought i was a prude.

I was due to leave school that summer, when my sexual life was suddenly launched, like a galleon on a raging sea. The day that changed my life was probably about two days after Henry Jones had sucked my nipples. It was the day that I got introduced to Cyril, the huge purple cock that belonged to my Headmaster, Mr Bonner.

But first I need to explain how I ended up in his power.

i was kind of a slave to my aching tits that day. It was the Day after Henry Jones had eaten my tits as if they were apple crumble. They were still bruised. They ached and throbbed and tingled and constantly REMINDED me of his hot, toothless gums gnoshing on me. I could still remember how he had suckled each teat right into his mouth, compressing it against the roof of his mouth and making yumming noises.

I still remembered the feel of the bulldog clips on there, and how he had pulled the string attached to them as I rubbed my thing for him.

I wanted more. But I wanted someone young, handsome and, frankly, not the age of Henry to show me what they could do.

And so I selected Kevin. Kevin was a Christian, one of those who's always preaching, so I figured he'd be thrilled to see my boobies and wouldn't dream of taking things any further. And I slipped him a note at afternoon break.

Kevin, it said. I've got a problem with my titties. You're the only one I can tell. The nipples are all purple. I looked online and it said somebody had to suck on them to see if they go pink and hard properly. I can't do it myself and I can't tell the doctor. You're the only one I trust.

I got a note back about a minute later. I've got the key to the music storeroom. See you thee, 5 o'clock.

So there we were, me and Kev. Did I mention he was captain of the football team? Really handsome, Kev, but such a good boy...

Clover, what's the trouble?

Oh God Kevin, I said. Will you look at my titties. They're not right... and I opened my shirt and tipped them out of my black lacy bra.

I saw the look on his face. He wanted those titties. Oh God, he said, in a strangled voice, what's... er.. wrong?

I took hold of one bruised little nub and rolled it between my finger and thumb. Look I said, they're purple. I think they need warming up. Kev, I know it's a lot to ask but... would you suck on one?

How wrong can you be about a nice Christian boy. Kevin knelt in front of me as if he was worshipping at an altar, and he drew one nipple slowly into his mouth. And then I shuddered...

He came off them, flicked them with his fingers, squeezed them hard. Is that what you needed baby? he asked. He had a sly look.

I was shaking. My legs were trembling. Oh I said, I think you need to suck a bit more, they still look purple...

It's a lot to ask, he said... maybe just a little

And he licked and suckled and nibbled gently at me as I shook and started to moan. Oh please Kev, do it harder. Oh Kev, I love you sucking my naughty purple teats...

He came off, pinched and pulled my wicket teats, pushed his tongue into my mouth. Clover Moffatt, he whispered, I do believe you want to cum.

Oh God, I said, Oh God. Please help me Kev, please help me...i think I have to cum. Am I a bad girl?

Very bad, he whispered into my ear as his fingers pinched and pulled my hot nipples and my clit began to throb.

i can help you cum Clover, I can help you have a lovely cum, but there is a little price. I need someone to blow my team. The whole team.

Blow them? What do you mean?

Suck their cocks...

Suck their cocks? But Kev, I've never...

He suckled one whole teat into his mouth and I felt his hand slip onto the front of my pants. I was starting to cum Oh Kev, yes, whatever you want...

Then he totally lost control. Kev was sucking me like his last meal was in there. He attached himself to my left boob as though it was all that stood between him and certain death, and started to lick and chomp at me like I was a big Mac. His other hand took hold of my other nipple and squeezed it as he suckled me, and I vaguely realised he had done this before. As he sucked and chewed he was saying 'Oh yes, let me suck your gorgeous tits, you really want it don't you..."

My clit started to heat up and I realised I had started moaning. Oh Kev, I feel faint, I need to lie down...

He laid me gently down, suckling, suckling, making thrusting moves with his hips. Oh God his lips were fabulous. His lips, his tongue, his wicked teeth, his kneading hands...

The urge to know overcame me... I slid my hand down and into his trousers. I could feel his cock, hot and wet and terrifying...

And then - Oh my God. Stuff spurted out of him as he moaned and came, and it went all over my hand, all up my arm, all everywhere, and I was about to say Oh Kev what a messup when the door was flung open and there was Jed Bonner, the headmaster with the enormous trouser bulge, starting down at us with a face like the end of the world.

Kev was off like a shot, but it wasn't Kev that Jed was interested in. 'My office,' he said, "Tonight at 7."

I looked at his crotch. I could see his cock was enormous.

'Sir, I don't..."

"8, Clover. I'll see you there."