The Adventures of Demon & Doll Ch. 01

Story Info
Two weekend nihilists make a new friend.
1.7k words
3.9
14.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Divinity

Demon and Doll were drunk by the time they reached the strip club. These weekend nihilists were in the mood for trouble, as always. They stumbled out of their black Malibu and in through the neon doorway of Dr. Feeble’s Strip-O-Rama. Moving through the turnstile and past the doorman they found a comfy out of the way booth. The red vinyl upholstery and mirrored table top made it ideal to slouch down in and watch the action.

“What a swank place, very posh-posh,” Doll remarked as she lit a cigarette.

“I dig this place; it looks like a sci-fi wet dream,” replied Demon, sliding his hand up Doll’s short black vinyl skirt, his fingers gliding over her soft, smooth thigh. Their minds clouded as they felt that familiar heat spreading through their bodies. They knew this would be a night far too depraved to forget, if they could only remember.

As the night progressed into a blur of music, alcohol and debauchery, Demon and Doll became more and more aroused. The endless parade of dancing, gyrating girls was driving our protagonists into a vodka-fueled frenzy. That’s when they saw her: Divinity, a long slender stripper with emerald eyes, long platinum hair and a ring through each nipple.

“Oh my, what a delicious pair you are,” smirked Divinity. For a moment Doll looked down, wondering whether Divinity was referring to her and Demon or to her pride and joy D cups which were prominently displayed, as usual. As Divinity slid between Demon and Doll, moving her firm round buttocks mere inches from Doll’s face, she slid a hand up Demon’s leg, stopping just short of his now raging erection. Demon and Doll’s heads swarmed with images of hands, mouths and bodies colliding into a sweaty mass of sinful indulgence. At last their destiny was laid out before them, and it was good.

As Divinity, Demon and Doll put down shot after endless shot, any inhibitions they might have had were but a distant memory. As Doll’s hands began moving over Divinity’s flat stomach and toned thighs, her tongue slipped over her neck. Divinity’s fingers rubbed Demon’s engorged cock through his pants. One of his tattooed arms wrapped around her waist, his other hand on Doll’s knee. Demon knew if someone didn’t take action the three of them might explode, so he stood up, adjusted the tent that his pants had become and declared, “This party’s being moved to our place.”

Without hesitation Doll jumped up, slammed an empty shot glass down on the table and concurred, “Yes! Let’s have a party, the three of us.” With that Divinity hurriedly excused herself to the dressing room to put something on. When she came back she found Doll grinding her round ass against Demon’s obviously swollen bulge so provocatively that everyone was ignoring the nude dancers on stage. They made their way past the doorman, who was screaming something about Divinity’s shift not being over, went through the turnstile and out the neon doorway of Dr. Feeble’s Strip-O-Rama. Stumbling, pawing, groping and licking at each other, they got into the black Malibu and sped off. Once in the car, Demon, now behind the wheel, unleashed his massive cock from its restraints, letting out a sigh of relief “Goddamn I needed that”.

Doll popped open the glove compartment and pulled out a thick joint and sparked up. “Smoke” she offered to Divinity who’s smile grew only wider as she puffed away.

For the duration of the drive Doll, Demon and Divinity would pass around their joint as Doll and Divinity took turns between sucking Demon’s happy cock and making out, pawing each other. While Doll slid her soft full lips up and down Demon’s shaft, licking it as her head bobbed, Divinity fondled her heavy breasts and felt her ass. Divinity could not help herself from running her tongue over the tattoo on Doll’s cheek that read “FASTER”. This night had only begun.

They barely made it through the door of the apartment with their clothes still on. Drunk and high, they staggered to the floor, still kissing, touching and grinding against each other. Demon kicked the door closed and made his way to his feet; his 6 foot 5 inch frame towered over the girls who scrambled to get his pants off as he pulled off his tight black tee shirt. His long lean body was plastered with tattoos.

Doll wrapped her small hands around his massive cock hungrily took him into her mouth as Divinity slid her long, slender fingers over his body, licking him all the way up. As Demon ran his fingers through Doll’s silky, black Bettie Page hair, he could feel her tongue making laps around his head just before she’d deep throat him. Divinity slid her body down Demon to Doll and unzipped the black vinyl corset and skirt she was wearing, revealing Doll’s supple body and dangerous curves.

Doll trembled as she felt Divinity run her mouth over her back, her hands squeezing her heavy tits. Doll lifted Demon’s cock to lick and suck his balls, too which he moaned ever so loudly. Divinity had pulled her top down and her dress up as she pressed her body to Dolls, sucking her neck, forcing Doll to turn her head and kiss Divinity deeply. That’s when Doll spoke up “let’s go to bed”.

As they climbed into the big four poster bed Divinity stripped off her remaining articles of clothing as Doll unlaced her knee high boots that added 3 inches to her 5 foot 3 stature. Bending over in her black thong Divinity could not help but to lick her round ass while Demon struggled with his Doc Martens and his jeans around his ankles. Divinity pulled Doll’s thong to the side and began licking her sweet shaven cunt, running her tongue between her lips and nibbling on her clit. Demon’s eyes stopped on the beautiful scene, momentarily giving up on his shoes, he falls back into a chair in the corner to stroke his aching prick and watch the wicked show the girls were performing.

Demon sat, his eyes transfixed on the torrid scene unfolding before him. His Doll was on her back, legs spread as Divinity lapped at her pussy, driving her wild. Doll reached down almost begging, “Kiss me”.

Divinity jolted up and they began to kiss ever so deeply, their mouths engulfing each other. Then they turned bringing their mouths to each other’s waiting voids, licking and sucking at each other. As Doll let her tongue flicker at the small ring running through Divinity’s clit divinity sucked on Doll’s now throbbing clit till they were both dripping. That’s when Doll looked up at Demon who was more than content to jack off and watch, “Don’t you want to do something with that besides just hold it”.

Demon sprinted towards the bed, leaping onto it nearly knocking the girls off. Divinity snatched his cock in her hand and began licking it, sucking it and pushing it deep into her mouth getting it slippery and wet before guiding it into Doll’s warm, soft hole. Divinity would lick run the tip of her tongue from Doll’s clit, Up Demon’s shaft as he slid in and out of her, his body in hers. With each pump of his cock Doll drove her tongue deeper and faster into Divinity, making her quiver. Just then Doll came, violently, all over Demon’s cock. Doll’s body shuddered and jerked until it came to a standstill.

Divinity looked up at Demon, “Is it my turn yet” she asked. Demon grabbed Divinity, yanking her off the bed and into his arms, the tip of his cock pressed to the wanting gap between her legs. Her arms around his neck, she tongued his mouth as she slid down onto his enormous, filling her. His hands on her ass he began lifting her up and down on it slowly. Overwhelmed by the sheer size of it she starts screaming as she cums. Their bodies, slick and glistening with sweat slide against each other as they writhe. As Divinity’s divine pussy massages his throbbing cock, Doll knelt behind her, spreading her cheeks and began to lick Divinity’s puckered ass.

Demon began to pound Divinity mercilessly onto his rod, impaling her to Divinity’s delight. Doll swept up in their sultry act, pressed her bare breasts to Divinity’s back, her hand’s sliding over her small, perky breasts, to tug on her nipple rings.

Divinity could take no more as she cried out “Oh my fucking God I’m cumming!” And with that Demon slammed her long petite frame onto the bed. Divinity crawled backwards towards the head board, trembling, still feeling the waves of orgasms wash over.

“I think we broke her” said Doll as she ran her tongue up Divinity’s long, luscious leg to the crease of her thigh to lick as she pushed her ass in the air. To this Demon knew his queue, pulling out a bottle of oil from under the bed, letting it drip down onto Doll’s sweet little ass and over his hard cock. This was Demon’s favorite part. Demon pressed the soft, spongy head of his cock to Doll’s ass, pushing just hard enough to ease it in.

Doll turned her head to him and pleaded “God fuck me you motherfucker”. He pushed, feeling her take all of him. She was so tight he had to moan almost as loudly as her. Moving in and out of her, pushing and pulling, she would buck back against him. His hands on her hips and his pelvis grinding against the soft, full cheeks of her ass were almost too much to take. He felt his cock swell and ache as if it was ready to burst. Demon reached up reining back her hair. “Harder!” she screamed as she pushed her face into Divinity’s crotch. Demon went mad, furiously pounding into her from behind. Doll lifted her head, her eyes rolled back in her head and roared as she came hard. With that Demon exploded into her, still wailing and writhing inside her, until both were spent and could only collapse.

That night they lay beaten and sore on the big four poster bed. Even sinners of this extreme had had their fill, but of course there was always another weekend on the horizon.