The Adventures of Emily Rybolt Ch. 01

Story Info
Poolside fun between a contractor and a homeowner.
4.8k words
4.46
5.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short story that isn't too hardcore. I focused quite a bit on character development while leading up to an intimate occasion. This is a fairly tame story, by the standards of literotica.

The Adventures of Emily Rybolt:

Adventure 1: Tubeck the Mason

*****

The ended up being a fortuitous and unintentional ice breaker of sorts. Initiated of her desire to use her pool freely on the first day of spring, the bet had evolved from a simple business incentive into something more. A self-admission of her desire to... to exactly what, Emily didn't know. Something? Anything? Nothing? She wasn't sure what she wanted. What she did know was that, now, after getting to know Tubeck, thinking about him made her heart beat a little faster and her mind wander to infrequently visited places. It all started on her back steps back in December.

***

Even though she was working at home, she was dressed like she was working at the office. The truth was, she did most of her work from home. She had all of her legal references electronically and found office environments to be dense with distractions. However, she found that dressing for work helped her to maintain focus and did wonders for making her feel like the patent lawyer she was instead of a person who works out of their pajamas. So, today she wore a long pin stripe grey and black skirt and an admiral pressed cotton blouse. She wore no shoes, though, as that was one concession to comfort that she would not part with.

Emily turned what must have been page 132 of a very technically and technologically challenging patent case that she was reviewing for the third time. She was waiting for her new mason, Tubeck to show up to bid the build of a stone wall around her back yard. She had discussed the specifics with him over the phone and had asked him to go straight to the two acres she called her back yard for his surveys. She looked up and scanned her back yard, noting that he hadn't shown up yet. She envisioned her beautiful stone wall for a few moments, imagining the cliff side ocean view feel that she hoped the wall would engender. She returned to her document review, making detailed notes and citing references on the Greg ruled legal pad sitting on her standing desk. Minutes turned into hours, until she caught motion out her bay window from the corner of her eye. She looked up to see a man who could only be Tubeck in her back yard with a briefcase and a tool bag. He wore a white long sleeve shirt over khaki work pants. She watched him pull a large tape measure spool out of the bag and, after consulting what appeared to be prints of some sort, he placed marker flags several feet from the edges of her pool.

Her pool was massive. The pool had been her gift to herself last spring when she finished paying offer her home and became debt free. She had been making great money for a while now and decided to start buying what she loved, and so long as half of her earnings continued to be saved every year she would continue to do so. So, she bought the pool in the spring and loved it, loved it, loved it, all summer and fall. Her life was perfect, until when, late in the fall, city limits were expanded and now encompassed her home, obligating her to comply with city codes, which required that "a wall, fence of some other such prohibitive structure be established around all pools to prevent drowning by children". The day that her home became part of a city was not a happy day. So, she had to either build a prohibitive structure, or lose the pool. The later would happen over her dead body. In the first summer alone, she practically lived in her pool and had serious plans for what she would call her rejuvenation tub. She even had a water friendly office set up and did a lot of her easier work pool side.

She found fences to be visually repulsive. Metal chain and pipe or wooden boards and posts. Unattractive. Unnatural. Fences were established to keep humans and animals in or out of place. Walls of stone were different somehow. Walls supported structure. Stone walls occurred naturally. Being in her pool surrounded by stone would be a cliff side ocean view.

Occasionally, she looked through the bay window behind her standing desk to see Tubeck making phone calls, taking measurements of her back yard, and prodding the ground around the entire perimeter of her yard with a steel rod. She watched as he made a phone call after phone call. He made notes in his portfolio. After what must have been five or six phone calls, he opened his tool bag and withdrew a blanket, spreading it on her lawn.

She set her case file aside again. Reviewing that particular case while distracted about her wall was distinctly unprofessional. She would go as far as to say negligent. She watched as he sat upon his blanket, with his legs crossed wide, using his briefcase and knees as a desk as he made what she assumed to be various work calculations and notes. He withdrew his cell phone and performed many, many screen manipulations. After what must have been a solid hour, he closed his portfolio and stood up, without using his hands. She found the motion to be graceful and pleasing. A smile quirked across her face as she had an impulsive thought about watching him do graceful maneuvers over the next couple of weeks. She had no idea where the thought came from. Those kinds of thoughts were not terribly common for her. That kind of activity happened about once a season and, she realized, she was about a season past due. Maybe he could be my winter wonderland..., she mocked at herself. But only after my wall is complete. Dalliances and flings had their place, and their place wasn't above her pool.

Tubeck stowed all of his gear. She watched him as he walked to her back door. She opened it before he could make it to the four steps up to her house. She looked up, she realized, to his face. That put him almost two feet taller than her, making him a few inches from being seven feet tall. At 5 feet flat, she was short to begin with, and knew she would feel even shorter standing next to him. She would be practically breaking her neck to look up at him. She stayed in her doorway.

"Miss Emily, I am Tubeck" he said, extending a long muscular arm above the steps. She grasped his hand from the top, but at a glance, took in how much larger his hand was than hers. Christ was he tall! An accent was present, but not specifically discernable for her. English was his second language and he had learned the British version. His dark completion and light eyes told her he was not African. South American, maybe? She wasn't sure.

"Nice to meet you Tubeck. Thank you for coming out. I know we discussed my rules on noise over the phone. Do you have questions about them?"

"I just need to know when the first day will be that you won't be here to I can get some of the loud work done without disturbing you."

"Look, this wall being done soon is very important to me. I will work out of the office building in town as you require, if it keeps you on or ahead of schedule, but give me two days advanced notice. I know I asked you for a fast timeline, and I appreciate that you have agreed to accommodate that. Were I to offer you an additional 25% in cash off the books, could you make March 20th instead of the beginning of summer."

He looked down and shook his head. Then he met her gaze and smiled. "Sure, sure. I can probably make that happen".

"Can you give me a guarantee?"

"I can, but would prefer not to," he said laughing. "The weather gets a vote and that is a lot of work in a small amount of time. I would almost end up sleeping in your yard!" he said laughing.

She returned his smile, and even laughed with him. "Tell you what, you make March 20th, you get the 25% bonus, and you are my first pool party guest of spring. If you don't make it, I pay the contract price. If you don't make the first day of summer as specified in the contract, I pay you the contract price officially, but you pay me 25% off the books."

He paused, looking down and shaking his head. "Miss Emily, you have yourself a bet." He extended his hand again and they shook on it.

So here she was, on March 20th, wearing a swim dress that was a bit too tight, too short, and whose neckline was too deep. Tubeck had worked ridiculous hours and had finished the wall a few days ago. They had spoken little in the beginning, but when it became cold, Emily made the occasional late evening trek out to his jobsite to bring him a hot beverage and to check on him. Those trips eventually became a daily occurrence and lasted longer and longer. She never interfered with his work and he never stopped working when she was there. The conversation was always easy and she found out that he was raised in many countries, mostly in South America. He always smiled warmly to her when she arrived and thought she detected genuine lament when she had to go. She grew very comfortable with him. Soon, she began to realize that she wanted him to finish the wall on time more so that she could have him over as a pool guest than so that she could have her pool.

So, she waited for 2 pm to arrive, for the hour would be accompanied by Tubeck. A rap at her door sent a rush of excitement through her. She opened the door to a smiling Tubeck, who had a handful of flowers in one hand and a bottle of wine in the other. He wore a white button up shirt over blue board shorts and casual sandals.

"Thank you, Tubeck! You shouldn't have! Come in! Come in!"

"Emily, I will never show up empty handed to the home of a pretty lady. Even if I am invited because of my own personal victory," his smile warmed her face.

"Well, I will get these in water and meet you at the pool. I think you know where is it, right?"

"I think I can find may way, Emily. I will meet you there."

He showed himself out while she put the flowers in the empty vase on her standing desk. She had known that he would bring flowers and wine. The first day of spring was shaping up to be predictably pleasant. Carrying two glasses and the bottle of wine, she joined Tubeck, who had taken a seat at her patio table by the pool. She poured wine and as he collected his glass, she raised hers. "Shall we drink to the completion of a mutually satisfying endeavor?"

He raised his glass and quirked a smile. "I, for one, am very satisfied, Emily. You have been a most auspicious hostess. It has been a pleasure to become so acquainted with you. Thank you for inviting me to your lovely piece of paradise. Certainly, I will drink to the endeavor completed."

They tipped back their wine glasses and sipped. He raised his glass and said "To future satisfying endeavors". She smiled, raised her glass, and they drank.

"Are you ready to go swimming? The water is perfect. It would be good to work up a bit of an appetite for our dinner" she offered, carefully keeping the hope from her voice. She really wanted to see what was under his shirt.

He smiled at her. It was an honest smile, from a place of happiness and forthright pleasure. There was no machismo to it at all. No conveyance of victory or conquest. No arrogance. Just a smile that lived in the moment and was happy to be there. His smile assured her that what happened today was going to be just fine. Maybe even great. After a moment's pause he hesitantly replied "I am not certain that it would be entirely proper, Miss Emily". Her confidence and comfort levels bloomed. Improper was exactly what she was hoping for.

"Tubeck, let's agree to leave propriety on the other side of our beautiful wall", she replied, her voice commanding the confidence she felt, her mischievous smile quickly obscured by her wine glass as she took another drink.

His smile widened and she was certain that his eyes were gleaming behind his sunglasses. He inclined his glass to her momentarily. She returned he gesture and they both finished their wine and stood.

Without preamble, he pulled his shirt off and it was like all the synapsis in her brain fired. She had the first full body blush of her life. In a normal moment in time, she would have been instantly concerned with sweating, or her make up running, some such distraction, but her mind was completely occupied with his body. His shoulders and chest seemed to bulge away from an otherwise flat landscape. His lateral muscles and his tapered stomach were aligned like a long-stemmed martini glass. His skin was the color of wine spilled on a dark satin sheet at dusk, and it had grooves that nuts and bolts would admire. Records wouldn't have a clue what do with grooves like that.

She breathed. Not because it was natural, but because apparently, she had forgotten to breathe since he pulled off his flippin shirt and, thanks to the lack of oxygen working in cahoots with the wine, she was a bit light headed. She was grateful for her oversized sunglasses. She hoped that they covered some of her blush, but in the least, they hid her busy eyes.

She watched as he folded his shirt. His hands were massive. His fingers long and thick, practically the size of her wrists. His finger nails were meticulous and close trimmed. His cuticles were smooth and neat. His motions were careful, but not overly so. His muscles casually rippled in his shoulders and twitched in his chest. His waist was tiny; probably as small as hers. He turned his back to her and placed the shirt on the seat of one of the unoccupied patio chairs. Muscles coursed heavily along his spine and his back was covered with a barely discernable ocean theme tattoo; mermaids with bared breasts, sharks, whales, ships, harpoons, and even a Sailor, albeit a rather scantily clad lady sailor with what appeared to be disproportionately large breasts. She found the tattoo very sexy. The only thing sexier than a bad boy, is a man, who used to be a bad boy, but now has his shit squared away. Such a man is so sexy because, if he has his shit squared away, he can temporarily revert to the bad boy and grant her a guilty pleasure for an evening or two without messing up her whole life by still being the bad boy.

Before it became uncomfortably obvious that she was trying to consume him with her eyes, she began to strip down to her bikini. As he turned back to her, she reached down and grabbed the hem of her dress, all too aware that taking her swim dress off felt remarkably intimate, as though she were taking a cocktail dress off. In broad daylight. Deliberately, she pulled the dress up, a bit slower than what would have been natural were she alone. She even shimmied a little, just to help the dress come off more fluidly. At least she hoped that would be the perceived purpose of the shimmy.

She draped her dress over the back of her chair, giving him her back for appraisal as well. She knew that her figure was a caricature of femininity. Everything about her was very womanly. Her hips were a little wide and very round. Her ass was fleshy and full. Her waist was a tiny twenty-six inches, which she was very proud of, considering she was thirty five years old. She worked very hard over the last several years to keep everything where it should be. But she knew that her best assets were her breasts. They had been better when she was younger. They were still lovely, but they hung a little more now, refusing to sit right up like they used to. Still, she loved them, and so did every man who she ever dated. Hell, her breasts even turned her on. A lot.

She turned to him and together they walked to the pool. He dove in straight away. His dive was shallow, but he managed to enter the water several feet from the edge of the pool and did so effortlessly. Her mind replayed the dive as she watched him stream beneath the surface of the water. He made the far wall and his head bobbed out of the water. Then his head rose further, exposing his neck and shoulders. He slid his hands across his face and over his head, clearing the water. He was head and shoulders out of the water in the deep end, which was six feet deep. She slipped into the lounging end of the pool and pretended not to be watching him while watching his every move.

She slid into her buoyant lounger, which kept her body mostly horizontal and her head out of the water. He walked the length of the pool towards her, slowly exposing more and more of his body and the water shallowed. She continued to admire his physique as it was revealed above the water until his board shorts became visible. They were of a thin material and clung to his body, essentially accenting his body in blue while obscuring few details. One particular detail turned her physical review of his body into scientific study. His cock was huge. And no, not "I want it in me" huge either. It was "keep that thing the hell away from me" huge.

All hopes of clever conversation and witty banter culminating in an amazing poolside sexathon were vaporized. She wasn't repelled by what she saw. In fact, she was struck fully with irretractable curiosity. How? What? She could not even find the words to pose the question.

While she was consumed by the sight of his cock through his swim trunks, he had managed to close the distance between them, resulting in her head being aimed to face directly into his crotch from only a few feet away. There wasn't any pretending that she wasn't looking. But she wasn't ashamed about being caught. She knew down to her bones that staring at his cock was probably the most natural thing for any woman to do. "Um, Tubeck?"

"Yes Emily?"

"Would you be so kind as to take off your trunks? I want to see exactly what I have gotten myself into."

He smiled ruefully, "Of course, Emily. But know that you haven't got yourself into anything that you can't get out of without hurting my feelings. I promise, I will be okay either way". He approached her so as to be easily within reach. He reached down and untied his shorts and bent down to pull them off of first one foot and then the other. His cock, once freed, floated along the surface of the water like a log. Or a crocodile. She wasn't sure which. Minutes seemed to pass as she studied Tubeck.

Her voice held regret and anxiety as she said "Um, Tubeck. You are too big. I can't take that. I know my limits and you are way, way, beyond them. This isn't a "throw a bunch of lube at it kind of thing"."

"It is fine Emily. I do not need to be in you to be with you." He reached out and pulled the strings on the sides of her bikini, fully exposing her hips. He tossed his sunglasses to the grass and stroked her hips, his hands smooth and strong. Her body responded to his touch, and soon she found that her hips were a bit on the squirmy side. She arched her hips, bringing them closer to his lips. One of his hands collected and discarded her bikini bottom while his other hand reached under her, gripping her ass and drawing her up to meet his mouth. He kissed her hips and stomach, slowly but firmly as he massaged her ass and thigh. Her skin warmed from the inside and out, as his touch made her flush even as the sun kissed her. His attentions were unhurried and ample.

He twisted her until she was perpendicular on her lounger and drew himself between her legs, his ribs pressing into her thighs, her sex pressing against the ridges of his stomach. She could feel her barbell clit ring press between their bodies. She clutched the back of his neck for support as he unclasped her bikini top, freeing her breasts. She felt the bikini pull away from her, allowing her breasts to settle and her drop chain nipple piercings to swing freely. The motion of the chains and her breasts began to fill her with pleasure. His mouth filled hers as his arms surrounded her, pulling her from her lounger and pressing her breasts against his chest. Their kisses were hungry and escalatory. She levered her legs along his side as she alternately took his ears, neck, and lips into her mouth, all the while pressing as sliding her breasts against his chest. She wrapped her legs around him and leaned back away from him so that she could see his face. "I have an idea. Take me over to the foam mat next to the pool".

12