The Adventures of G Ch. 04

Story Info
He goes to new heights learning to concentrate.
2k words
4.65
37k
4

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of my series. You may want to read the first three stories before you read this to get a sense of the context. I wasn't sure the category. It could go in fetish or mature. I chose mature. Your comments are appreciated

Story copyright 2011 by Garterbelt.

Chapter 04: The Next Morn

The sunlight was streaming into my bedroom as I slowly awoke. The smell of freshly brewed coffee hung in the air. I stretched and smiled, remembering how I found Jonathan in his mother's room, what I taught him about making love to a woman and how his hard cock felt inside me.

It was a soft knock on my door.

"Yes?" I answered expecting to hear Mrs. Abernathy, telling me that my breakfast was ready. The door opened slowly, and Jonathan stuck his head in and said "Good morning. I've made breakfast for you."

"I'll be right there." I answered. I slipped out of bed, brushed my hair quickly, put on a touch of lipstick, and slipped a satin robe over my chemise and slipped my feet into a pair of 3 inch marabou mules.

I went into the dining room. The table was set, the orange juice, freshly squeezed, and the croissants, fresh from the oven. Jonathan was sitting at the table, dressed in a black satin robe, with just the touch of lace trim on the cuffs of the sleeve.

"Jonathan" I said, "Did you steal that robe from your mother's closet? What will Mrs. Abernathy say, if she sees you?"

"Yes, I did" he said a little embarrassed "but its Sunday and Mrs. Abernathy doesn't work today. I...I just wanted to thank you for last night."

"You are a naughty boy." I said as I gave him a big hug and kissed him on the cheek. As we hugged I could feel the beginnings of an erection. He stepped back quickly and pulled the chair out for me and we sat down and enjoyed our breakfast without even mentioning what happened the night before.

We talked about a lot of things, my job and schedule, his school, how he was having a few problems in one course, how he would be graduating in two months and where he would go to grad school. He sounded like a shy high school freshman, not a college senior about to go to a top graduate school.

I reached out and touched his arm.

"You'll be just fine," I told him, "I can help you with your assignment."

"Really" he said.

"Sure," I replied, "go get your stuff while I clear off the table."

I cleared the table, putting the dishes in the dishwasher while he went to his room to collect his assignment. He arrived back carrying a pile of papers and his lap top. He went through the assignment, arranging the papers on the table as he explained the problem. I listened carefully, analyzing as he explained and I knew what needed to be done.

I stood up and started reach for the documents I needed to show him the solution and how I arrived at it. I reached across Jonathon for some papers and my breast accidentally brushed against his arm. I glanced at Jonathan and noticed that he was staring at me. I followed his gaze and looked down and realized that as I was bent over the table my chemise had slipped and exposed my breasts. He was longingly looking at my nipples. I looked down into his lap. His satin robe had a huge tent and when I looked up into his eyes, he turned a bright red!

"I think I know what your problem is. " I said, "You're having trouble concentrating on your school work, when you're really dreaming about my breasts. "

He turned even deeper red. Staring into his eyes, I reached down and felt his hard cock underneath the smooth satin robe. I gently caressed it, and looking into his eyes and said

"Or is this reason that you're having trouble concentrating on your school work? "

He nodded, embarrassed.

"It's okay," I said, "Would you like to caress my breasts? ".

He nodded slowly but his hands didn't move.

"I think, "I said as I slowly and gently ran my hand up and down his hard cock" that if a girl is doing this to you it's probably okay to caress her breasts."

He reached out and touched my breasts, caressing them very gently through my chemise. I felt my nipples grew hard under his gentle touch.

"Would you like me to help you with your concentration problem? " I asked.

"Yes" he said as I slowly sank down to my knees. I opened up his robe; his cock sprang free.

I slowly took his cock head in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around and around and around. I felt his body stiffen. Then, I slowly took as much of his cock into my mouth as I could, moving up and down, up and down, up and down. I took his cock out of my mouth. I ran my lips along the length taking my time, spending time on the underside and swirling my tongue around his swollen cock head. I took my hands and gently caressed his balls as I continued to suck his cock. He was moaning and thrusting.

"Please, please," he said "stop it! I'm coming!"

I took my mouth away from his cock.

"How would you like to cum in my mouth? "

Without waiting for an answer, I took his cock head into my mouth and ran my lips up and down the head while swirling my tongue round and round especially on the sensitive underside. I pumped the length of his shaft with one hand while massaging his balls with the other, faster and faster and faster. I felt him tensing up as I sucked and pumped.

"I'm going to cum," he cried out, "I'm going to cummmmm" and suddenly, he came, gobs and gobs of cum exploded in my mouth as he came again and again. I kept swallowing and swallowing. He came so much it I couldn't swallow it all and it just dribbled out the corners of my mouth.

I let his cock slide out, looked up at him, licked the last few drops of cum from the corner of my mouth and asked;

"Will you be able to concentrate now?"

He nodded yes while trying to catch his breath.

'Good, "I said, "Because now you have to concentrate on me. I want you to eat my pussy. "

He stared at me.

"Stay right in your chair "I said to him "You are going to have the best breakfast desert you ever had!"

I gripped the table and jumped up on it and spread my legs wide. His eyes opened wide, and he pulled his chair up and started to kiss my inner thighs slowly worked his way up until he came to my satin covered pussy. He started to kiss and caress the cloth, until finally he pulled my panties aside and kissed my pussy lips. I shuddered with pleasure.

He started to explore my pussy going up and down and up and down stopping at my clitoris. Then he swirled his tongue slowly around and around and around, the waves of pleasure shooting through my body. I grabbed his head and pulled harder into my pussy as tongue swirled around and around my sweet spot.

"God, " I moaned with pleasure, "you remember my tutoring from last night.More don't stop!

His tongue explored my pussy up and down and around my clit, the waves of pleasure building and building and building, I pulled his head in tighter and tighter and tighter, digging my heels into his side until finally the waves of pleasure overwhelmed me and I almost crushed his head as I orgasmed over and over.

When it subsided, I slowly released his head. He looked up at me, my pussy juices glistening from his mouth. I sat up and looked down at him and I could see that he was hard again.

"Standup, "I said, "I thought I took care of your concentration problem."

He stood up and I grabbed his beautiful, hard cock and caressed it gently.

"How would you like to put this inside me? ".

He nodded yes. I leaned back on the table, my legs spread wide. I took his cock and slowly ran it along my pussy lips and tried to put him inside me. But the table was too high. He stood on his tip toes, and slowly, and entered me. I was in heaven, the sensation of his beautiful hard cock filling my pussy. He thrust forward, pulled back, and slipped out.

"Come on "I said, "Don't tease me. Give to me hard!"

"I'm trying, ", he said

I felt his cock caress my pussy lips and a wave of ecstasy build as his cock filled my pussy. He pulled back and as he thrust forward a second wave of pleasure built. He pulled back and slipped out again.

"The table is too high. I can't get the angle right, and I can't stand on my tip toes very long." he said.

"Take off my mules and put them on!" I ordered.

He looked at me strangely.

"Put on your mules? You want me to put on your heels?" He asked.

"Don't ask questions", I said, "just do it."

I unwrapped my legs from around him and slipped off my mules. He took them and put them on the floor. He didn't quite seem sure what to do. He slipped his feet into my 3 inch mules, and I swear his cock grew an inch. He looked down at his feet balanced on my dainty heels, the marabou band stretched across his foot. He was breathing quickly, a drop of precum forming on the tip of his cock. He took a few tentative steps, wobbling a bit, not used to the slim stilettos, his cock waving from side to side as he walked toward me.

"Come to me Jonathon," I said coyly, "Let's see if the angles work now. "

He came toward me, his stiff cock pointing the way. I could feel his cock head at the opening of my pussy lips and he slowly pushed forward, filling my pussy, a wave of pleasure building until he was deep inside me. He was so excited he started thrusting quickly. I wrapped my legs around his butt, trying to slow him down but he went faster and faster the waves of pleasure washing over me every time his cock filled my pussy over and over again. I felt him stiffen and I felt him cum deep inside me. The wave of pleasure overtook me and with his cock deep in my pussy, I came in a wave of ecstasy.

He collapsed on top of me. When our heavy breathing subsided, he stood up and slowly slipped out of me. He stepped back awkwardly, unsteady on my heels and just stood there, his limp cock glistening with my pussy juices.

I sat up. "Come and give me a hug." I said. I thought he would slip my mules off but he carefully stepped up to the table and we embraced. I wrapped my legs around him, pulling him close, my breasts rubbing his chest.

"This has been the most amazing morning of my life." he whispered in my ear.

"What did you like best, "I asked "coming in my mouth or coming in my pussy?"

"I never dreamed it would feel so good cuming in your mouth. "he said, "But when I put on your heels, I got so hard it hurt and I almost came I was so excited. I didn't think I could last but cuming in your pussy was unbelievable."

I'm glad Jonathan, "I said, "I think now that we've solved your concentration problem. We need to concentrate on some of your schoolwork. "

With that, I slipped off the table and we are rearranged our clothing. I sat in his lap and with one hand on my breast, we solved his business problem.

Later, when we were done, I was walking back to my room I realized later he was still wearing my heels!

I love to tutor.