The Adventures of Jade

Story Info
College slut remembers High School.
1k words
3.79
80.1k
6
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Jade; I am a 23-yr. Old white female. I have shoulder length black hair and light green eyes. I must admit that I am a very pretty girl, A bit more sexy than sweet. I have the body of a whore and the face of an angel. I use both to my advantage. Let us just say that I am an experimental type. I have a 38D chest, with large light pink areola’s and slightly darker sensitive nipples. I can cum from just having my nipples played with. Hmmm, sorry drifted off there in fantasy a moment. I am not a skinny girl, my waist is a 32, and I am thick in a good way. I have great muscle tone, and I look healthy. I have bedroom eyes, I am told often that I look like I am about to be fucked or just had been.

Often, that is not very far from the truth. Some might call me a slut or a whore, but at least I have fun. I am willing to look for the perfect fuck. I have money; I have everything I need, except for the perfect sex. Maybe I just like variety; I love having a different cock whenever I want to. Well, I love reading dirty stories, and I do of course pleasure myself often when I am reading them. I cannot lie and say I have never fucked while reading them either. It is so much fun because you can pretend to be in the stories. I am starting to feel a tingle in my cunt as I think of the stories I could write.

I remember when I first entered college. I was such a sweet girl, or at least I looked the part. I always wore a skirt, plaid just like a good little catholic schoolgirl. Ha. I am not even Catholic. The reason I loved college was that no one knew me. No one realized that I would more than likely part my lips (either Pair) for any professor and most of the students. I do not discriminate between cock and pussy either. I love to be fucked by a long hard cock just as much as I love to have my tongue buried in another woman’s hot cunt. My high school had been a wonderful learning experience for me. By the time I graduated, I was revered. I knew how to do anything and everything, and enjoyed myself too. I gave the Principal a blowjob at our graduation ceremony; I had done to teacher’s lecturing all year.

My favorite part of High School was being a cheerleader. Our boys made all state in every sport. I was the reward. Hmmm, all those cocks. I remember walking into the locker room in my little skirt, skintight vest and nothing else. I smiled at all the boys, and coaches. I hoisted myself onto a table, smiled lewdly and asked who was first. The coach shoved his rock hard black cock in my mouth immediately. Let me tell you, this man had a beautiful cock, thick and long. He felt awesome sliding across my tongue and into my throat. I must admit, Black men are my top choice to fuck. I went to a mainly black High School, and I loved it. Black men were more dominating. I wanted to be FUCKED. Just taken, no asking just plain fucked.

After that game, I was. With the coach’s cock fucking my throat I had two other holes empty and two hands as well. I wanted all the cock I could take. I was moaning around that hard cock, trying to get more. Finally the quarter back laughed and shoved his long fingers in my wet pussy, “Aww, the slut’s ready for me so fast”, he laughed. I just pushed my wet pussy into his hand and ground down. I was a slut and I wanted more. Soon the quarterback’s long, thick black cock was pounding my pussy as I sucked off the coach and jacked off two linebackers. I was loving all these cocks standing at attention for me.

The entire team wasn’t black, there were a few white guys and I wanted their cocks just as badly. Black guys aren’t the only ones with great cocks; I’ve been with some really hung white men. I don’t know if having a large cock was a requirement to play sports at my high school, but I can tell you we wouldn’t have had to worry about it. Nearly all the guys regardless of race had over average cocks. Even the smaller guys never lacked for pussy though. Of course they all had great rhythm and knew how to eat great pussy. I was lying on that cold table with a black cock in my mouth and pussy and two white cocks in my hands. I was in heaven.

I did have one hole left and the black center noticed it. “Get off her a sec, lemme get at her tight white ass. You been fucked up that cute butt yet slut?” He asked me. “Hmm, Ahh….Nnnno…Hmm…Not yet. Please don’t make them stop fucking me…” I begged as all the cocks disappeared from me. They all laughed. The center just smiled and whipped out his 9-inch long thick cock and asked where I wanted it. I knew it would be too big for my virgin ass, and was glad he gave me a choice. “Ohhh…. Please stick that rock hard dick in my cunt. Fuck me with that black snake!” I cried out as my body spasmed. I needed to cum.

The team laughed as I begged them to fill me with cock, and finally I was picked up by the center and lowered onto his massive black cock. I came as soon as the head of that black cock hit my cunt lips. I knew I was about to be thoroughly fucked. And fucked hard. I could not wait. My big tits were in the center’s face and as he fucked his cock into my clenching pussy he licked and bit my nipples. I was moaning and squirming all over his hard cock and moaning continuously when suddenly someone grabbed my hips. I looked down and saw large black hands gripping my thighs, and without warning I was impaled fully on the center’s cock. I screamed in orgasm, I’d never been that full of cock before. There was a queer Pleasure/Pain thing going on. Much more pleasure than pain I assure you.