The Adventures of Jennifer Pt. 01

Story Info
Part 1.
3k words
4.42
53.1k
39

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about Tyler and his wife Jennifer. Tyler is 28 years old and Jennifer is 25. It takes years to get Tyler and Jennifer to their real pleasure through their games or as they call, their adventures. This story is all about their adventures. Sorry for my English. Enjoy the story!

*****

Jennifer sat down on one of the chairs by the kitchen table. She was a little nervous but very excited about her next adventure. The adventure that her husband Tyler prepared for her every weekend. It was different every times. Jennifer didn't know what to expect when she opened the envelope on the kitchen table. It would tell her what to do to start the adventure.

She opened the envelope and removed the paper which had been folded up and placed inside. Still excited she unfolded the paper to reveal its content.

"It's weekend again sweetie and here is your instruction for the next adventure. Think carefully before joining this adventure. To join the adventure, you must follow the instructions.

1) Put all of your keys on the kitchen table except your car key. Just keep your car key with you.

2) Remove all items of clothing that you have and put them on the kitchen table except your high heels. You can find your clothes for the journey on the bench by our back door.

3) Go to the bench by our back door to find your clothes. Remember to lock the back door.

4) After changing, drive to Gemini park.

5) Turn your car off the main road and pull onto the drive outside the park. Then open next instruction."

She was very excited after reading the instruction. Her adrenaline was pumping and she felt a tingle of excitement between her legs. Her husband was asking her to take off her clothes and walk to the bench by the back door to take her clothes for the journey.

She took a deep breathe. "Let's do it", she told herself. And then Jennifer began to put all of her keys on the kitchen table, just kept her car key. Without hesitate, she removed all of her clothes put them on the kitchen table. She was completely naked. She slowly made her way to the back door. She opened her back door just a little bit to take a look outside.

It was 8.30 PM so it was dark outside. With the light from inside the house, she could see the bench not far from where she was standing. And there was a bag on it. "It must be my clothes for the journey", she thought.

She looked around checking that nobody was around. She turned off the light inside her house, just for sure that her neighbours couldn't see her. And then she took a deep breathe, opened the door and stepped out. As she stood there, she felt the cold air on her nipples which immediately stood to attention. She felt nervous but excited. Her heart was beating faster and faster as she locked her back door. "There's no way back", she thought. She decided it best to quickly put on her clothes.

She got to the bench and opened the bag to find her clothes. But all she could find was just an envelope and a flashlight. Her heart stood still. He couldn't do this to her. She was now locked outside her own house, fully naked with no clothes to put on. She felt nervous. There's nothing she could do. She couldn't get back into her house. She couldn't call her husband for help too because her phone was left inside her kitchen. And if she had her phone, she still couldn't call her husband because he was flying to England now and wouldn't come back until next weekend. Luckily, the back of her house was in darkness.

She took a deep breathe and tried to calm down. Using the flashlight, she opened the envelope and removed the paper which had been folded up and placed inside. She unfolded the paper to reveal its content.

"To find your clothes, you must continue to follow the instructions." Could she do it? Yes, she had to. She had no choice. And this was her game, if she accepted to play the game, she had to follow the rules. She had to continue the journey. She was getting braver and braver. As she stood there, the feeling of being exposed by her husband was slowly beginning to turn her on. Her pussy was getting wetter and the tingling sensation between her legs was growing. She wanted to touch herself so much but she had to resist that feeling. She continued to read the instruction.

"Your clothes were put in a briefcase which was put underneath the bench by the side of our backyard door. Open the briefcase to find your clothes." (Her house has a backyard, behind her backyard there's a road and behind the road there's a house, David's house, her neighbour.)

She would have to walk through her backyard to get the briefcase. But it's not easy. As soon as she stepped away from the house, the security light sensor would detect her and turn on the light. And her backyard fences wouldn't cover her enough because they were very short, just 5 foot high. She knew she would be fully exposed to all the neighbours if the light was turned on. Her pussy was getting wetter. She could do that, she thought.

She slowly started to walk towards the backyard door. As soon as she moved towards the backyard door, she heard a click and immediately the yard was filled with light. The light was shining on her. She was fully naked and illuminated. She looked at the windows of the neighbouring properties to check if anyone was looking. If they were, there was nothing she could do now. She wondered if anyone was watching her through a window. She was naked and the light made her glow. She thought that someone would be able to see her from far away, even though she wouldn't see them. That was very exciting.

She bravely continued her slow walking. She was now a few meters away from the back yard door. She felt nervous when it hit her. The bench actually stood by the side of her back yard door but it didn't stand inside her back yard, it stood outside and fully illuminated by the streetlights.

She looked at the windows of the neighbouring properties again to check if anyone was looking. She opened the door and peeked outside. It was late and the street was deserted. She could take the briefcase and get back to her back door fast enough that nobody would be able to see her. All of sudden, she heard something. Someone was going to her backyard. Now she could hear their voice. Without hesitate, she got on her knees behind the fence. That was all she could do to cover herself.

When they got to her backyard door, they stopped. She froze up. She could regconize their voice. They were Sam and his wife Susan, her neighbours. Their house is next to David's house. And they were standing right at her backyard door, not far from where she was hiding. If they could look at the fences carefully, they would see her naked, her large breast was fully exposed. She felt scared but she was turned on by that.

"Why is the light on? I don't see Tyler or Jennifer here," Susan asked.

"Maybe it's not working properly," Sam replied.

"I'll tell Jennifer tomorrow." Susan said.

"Ok sweetie. Let's go home. I'm starving now." Sam said. And they left.

Little did they know that while they were talking, Jennifer was on her knees behind the short fences, her nipples hardened, her pussy was so wet and her clitoris throbbed. She waited for a long time. She got up slowly and peeked outside. As she could see, the street was deserted again.

The cool night air felt good on her skin and she was getting braver. She realized that she love being naked outside or even in public where people can see her.

She opened the backyard door, walked to the bench to get the briefcase. The street was illuminated by the streetlights. It was brighter than she thought. She was fully exposed to all the neighbours and there was nothing she could do now. Her heart raced. The tingling between her legs continued and she was getting wetter with each second.

She got to the bench as fast as she could. She could see the briefcase. It was not on the bench but on the floor underneath the bench where people couldn't see it if they didn't look carefully. She immediately got on all fours to retrieve the briefcase. Her head was down and her naked pussy and ass were in the air for all of her neighbours to see.

But she couldn't take the briefcase back to her yard as she wanted because it was locked to the bench by a chain. And to make it worse, the briefcase had a combination lock. And again, there was an instruction for her. It was pinned on the briefcase. She tried to read the instruction with the light of the streetlight near her.

"You can find the combination at two places:

1. The bench by the side of David's front yard door.

2. The bench by the side of John's front yard door.

There's only one correct combination. It's up to your choice. Good luck!"

That meant if she wanted to get her clothes she had to walk across the street and got to the bench which stood in front of her neighbour's house. The street was fully illuminated by the light. What would happen if they saw her naked? Her heart raced as she walked to David's front yard. She didn't know where the correct combination was. She walked to David's front yard because it was not far. David's front yard was opposite her backyard.

When she got to the bench by the side of David's front yard door, she felt scared but very excited. She was completely naked in front of her neighbour's house. It was scary, but so exciting to be naked outside like that. She wanted to touch herself so much. "I'm going to fuck any men right now", she thought.

There was nothing on the bench. So she got on all fours to look for the combination underneath the bench. And she found an envelope underneath the bench. She opened the envelope and removed the paper which had been folded up and placed inside. She had the first combination.

She looked around to check if anyone was looking and then got back to her briefcase. She got on all fours again. If her neighbours were to look out of their window, they would see her naked pussy and ass clearly. She tried the combination but unfortunately it was wrong.

So she had to go to the bench by the side of John's front yard door to get the correct combination. She felt nervous. John's house was next to Sam's and was far from her house. It was hard for her to get there because the street was fully illuminated. If her neighbours were to look out of their window, they would see her naked outside. She hesitated. But she had no choice. She was locked outside of her own house, completely naked. The only way for her was to continue the game.

She took a deep breathe and started to walk. She walked to David's and then walked along the fences to go to John's house. Her heart raced as she walked. Her pussy became wetter every steps. She was horny as hell. Finally, she made it to the bench by the side of John's front yard door. She thought that someone would be able to see her from far away, even though she wouldn't see them. But she didn't care anymore. She was getting braver and her pussy was getting wetter. She needed to be fucked hard.

She looked for the combination underneath the bench. And she found an envelope underneath the bench. She opened the envelope and removed the paper which had been folded up and placed inside. But it was not the second combination. It was an instruction for her.

"Walk to Jasmine's house and look for the combination underneath the bench by her front yard door."

"Oh he couldn't do this to me," she said. Jasmine was her 23-year-old sister. And Jasmine's house was quite far from where she stood. It took her about 5 minutes to get there. She could be get caught by her neighbours or by Jasmine's husband, Jeremy. She hesitated. She looked around and wondered if anyone was watching her through a window. She didn't think she would really do it. But there she was, completely naked and stood in front of her neighbour's house. She looked around and started to walk to her sister's house.

It was late. Most of the houses on the street were dark, but some houses were not. She didn't care. As she walked, Jennifer began to really relax and enjoy it. Her large breasts bounced, her nipples were throbbing, her pussy was throbbing. She was horny as hell. She could barely stand it. After walking for a while, she could see her sister's house and it was dark. "Jasmine and her husband would be sleeping now", she thought.

As she got to the bench, she even didn't looked around to check if anyone was looking. She just got on all fours to look for the combination underneath the bench. Her head was down and her naked pussy and ass were in the air for all of her neighbours to see. By the streetlight, she could see the envelope which was put in a hole. She tried to retrieve the envelope but she couldn't do this with one hand. So she put her car key down and used two hands to retrieve the envelope through the hole.

Suddenly the hole became smaller and it secured both of her wrists. Before she could know what was going on, both of her legs were secured to the floor. She was about to scream but a ball gagged was inserted to her mouth immediately. She froze up. Her heart almost stood still. She was on her knees, her head and her arms was underneath the bench, both of her wrists were secured, her legs were secured to the floor and her mouth was gagged by a ball.

Then she felt hands on her hips and something rubbing across her pussy lips. Before she could do anything, the cock started to push its way between her lips and go deeper inside her pussy. "OOOOHHHHHHHH!" Jennifer groaned through the ball gagged. She was too horny and too wet to refuse any cock. The stranger held her fine hips firmly as he began his assault on Jennifer's hungry pussy. She needed a good fucking and the stranger was giving her that. Jennifer slammed her tight round ass backwards, impaling her pussy onto the stranger cock, forced it deeper and deeper into her body. The stranger smiled and fucked her relentlessly. Jennifer was meeting every one of his hard thrusts with equal fervour, she slammed her ass back impaling herself with so much force.

The stranger removed the ball gagged to free her mouth. "OOOHHHHH! OOH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! OHHHHH! FUCK ME! " She panted loudly. She didn't care if her neighbours could hear her moaning. If her neighbours were to look out of their window, they would see her naked outside and fucked by a stranger.

The stranger repeatedly thrust into the beauty, forced her luscious tits swaying back and forth. So quickly he reached underneath her and cupped them both. Jennifer moaned really loudly as the stranger mashed those firm tits together, squeezing roughly as he repeatedly hammered into her fine tight pussy. The stranger drove his cock into Jennifer even harder and faster every seconds.

She had stopped moaning and screaming for now and was just grunting every time the stranger thrust into her. Jennifer's eyes were closed tightly and her face was a mask of lust and pleasure, her mouth was hanging open and even the grunts had stopped, but she still thrust back as hard as ever.

The stranger squashed her tits into his palms one last time before letting them go. He reached forward and grabbed a handful of her hair, yanking her head back he slammed forward into her.

"AAAHHHH! FUCK ME! CUM INSIDE MEEE!!" Jennifer screamed. Her voice trembled under the relentless fucking the stranger was giving her.

The stranger yanked the beautiful blonde's head as far back as it would go, slammed into her as hard as he could and fucked her with a last few strokes as hard as he could. Jennifer groaned in pleasure. Jennifer groaned even loudly and began to shake and thrust back harder. The stranger pulled Jennifer back towards him with her hair and thrust his hard cock into her and shot his wads of cum deep into the blonde wife's pussy.

"I'M CUMMINGGGG!!" Jennifer screamed in ecstasy at the top of her lungs. The stranger's cock continued to shoot his hot cum deep within Jennifer's pussy. She was shaking and shuddering still underneath him. Jennifer's face was a contorted mask of absolute pleasure. Her large firm tits with nipples hard and erect were proudly sitting on her chest, wobbling and shaking from side to side as Jennifer shook in her throws of orgasm.

Finally, Jennifer's orgasm ended and she collapsed onto the floor. She couldn't believe this. She was fucked in public by a stranger, right on the street, right in front of her sister's house. And her neighbour would see her if they were to look out of their window. And she realize that she enjoyed being fucked by a stranger. She didn't know him. He could be a neighbour or a delivery man or a taxi driver, he could be any one. She'd never know because she didn't see his face or hear his voice and he left before she could realize.

To be continued...