The Adventures of Julie Pt. 04

Story Info
Julie is late and gets a "taste" of punishment
1.6k words
4.06
18.2k
2
1

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the continuing saga of Julie, the person who was awesome in bed but I never took home to mother.

*

By the time part 3 of the story wrapped up, Julie and I had gotten together maybe a dozen times. What I found interesting about her is that once a particular act was introduced into the bedroom, it never left. Either by my own assertiveness or her desperation to be with me, she pretty much did everything that I wanted (except the dirty talking thing and I never asked for that). So, after our first adventure with anal sex, it was like that pretty much every time -- or every time I was in the mood for it.

Eventually we graduated to more stuff on the kinky side. One of her favorite things to do was handcuffs and blindfolds. I had a couple pair of real handcuffs and from all of my travels I accumulated blindfolds that covered your whole face. I would handcuff her in the most awkward positions and totally take advantage of it. She absolutely loved it. Despite the lack of dirty talk in the bedroom, she would always talk about "Being punished" and "making up for" various mistakes.

She also did things on the unhealthy side that some people would totally be disgusted by. One of the things she would do would be to ride me with her vagina, alternate to her pussy, and then back to her vagina (no cleaning in between). She would also go down on me from time to time during the process.

So, one day she was supposed to come by and she was very late. She knew she was in trouble and quite frankly, I think she got off on being in trouble like that. I had her dress into the sluttiest outfit I could find at my place and handcuffed her, face down, on a bed in my back bedroom. We had never done it back there and when she asked why I said, "Because this is where the bad girls get punished."

Once I said that she was more than happy to go on back. I then proceeded to put handcuffs on each hand and attach them to the frame. It allowed her to hang her head off the bed a little and move her arms. She could almost get her hands up to her face.

I could already tell that she was getting very excited about this and then I got her even more when I proceeded to tie her legs to the other end of the bed. There was just enough slack to allow her to move her hips up and down a little. Finally, I put two masks over her eyes so that she could not see a thing.

At this point I stripped down and got on my knees in front of her. Because of the height of the bed, it was the perfect angle to put my cock in her mouth. Since she couldn't see I instructed her to open her mouth take what I gave her. Simultaneously I would reach around and finger her wet box. After getting a little tired of that, I pulled out of her mouth and she asked me, "What is my punishment going to be?"

I responded with, "Right now we are going to work on tightening up that cunt of yours. Apparently your pussy is a little loose from the babies you have had and you need to tighten that up."

I got on top of her from behind and proceeded to slide my cock in and out of her pussy. She was so turned on at this point that she came in a matter of minutes. I continued to slowly grind away and she came a couple more times. She made every effort to tighten up her Kegal muscles, but not to my satisfaction. I then took out a long and slender vibrator. It was one of those vibrators with the long smooth symmetrical head. It was maybe 1/3 the girth of my cock and very smooth at the end. It had some ridges at the bottom that were used for turning on and off the vibrator action (twist), but other than that it was all smooth. I pushed the vibrator into her pussy and I told her to hold it there. She tightened up her pussy and already it started to come out. I then I proceeded to slide my cock into her ass. From the extra girth and the wetness of her pussy, it slid right out.

I proceed to pump in and out a few strokes and said, "Oh, what have we hear? You didn't do as I instructed." I proceeded to pull my cock out of her ass and placed the vibrator back in her pussy. "Now, it needs to stay in there or you will be punished."

I proceeded to place my cock back in her ass and she tightened her pussy as best as she could. Still, she was quite wet and after a few strokes, it came right out again. I pulled my cock out of her ass and went to kneel down in front of her.

"You failed again," I said. "Now you need to open up your mouth and suck on it." Because I had grabbed the vibrator, too, I think she expected me to put that in her mouth. Instead, I slid my warm cock in her mouth that had just been in her ass moments before. She didn't say a thing and after sucking on it for about 30 seconds I stopped.

"Now, do you think you can do as you are told?"

"Yes," she responded.

"And if you don't?"

"You are going to put it back in my mouth," she replied.

Once again I slid the smooth white vibrator into her pussy and proceeded to stick my cock into her ass. This time, I waited a little longer. The vibrator stayed in a little bit. Eventually, though, it slid out and fell on the bed. She didn't even wait for me to say something before opening her mouth. She seemed to relish in the act of being totally controlled. At one point she was able to keep it in for a couple of minutes. Admittedly I was very close to cumming at this point as I could feel her trying to clench her pussy as I thrusted deeper and deeper into her ass. I pulled out of her ass one last time and the lack of pressure caused her vagina walls to loosen and it came out again. As I put my cock into her mouth once again I told her, "I want to feel your pussy tighten around my cock. Can you do that?"

With a muffled sound she said she could. This time when I mounted her from behind I slid it into her pussy. I could feel her pussy tighten around my cock and I told her, "Much better, let's see how it compares." Removing it from her pussy I once again placed it in her ass. As I pumped into her ass, I said, "Maybe I should just use your ass from now on. It is so much tighter."

"Do anything that you want," was her reply and I rewarded her by sliding it into her pussy once more. I alternated with both holes for a few minutes. Clearly she preferred it in her vagina, but she made no complaints when I used her ass. Without the pressure of holding the vibrator in, she was enjoying being controlled and used.

As I continued to thrust inside of her vagina, I could feel myself build up. Trying desperately to get her to talk dirty I asked her, "Tell me where I should cum?"

"Anywhere you want" was all that she replied frustrating me a bit but letting me know I had complete control.

"Then I want you to swallow it down," was all I responded. "Will you be an obedient little slut and swallow it down."

"I'll let you do whatever you want," she replied and once again I slid my cock into her ass. At this point I placed the vibrator back in her pussy and turned it on low while I rode her. It slid out a little, but clearly was still resting in her vagina.

When I could tell I was getting close I hopped off and stuck it in her mouth one last time. I wasn't quite ready to cum so I had to jerk it in her mouth a bit before I unloaded. While Julie wasn't ready to dirty talk, I was and I yelled out, "Clean it off you slut. Swallow every drop!" Like a good trooper, she swallowed it all down and I wiped the saliva off my penis on her face.

I recovered and said to Julie, "You are going to have to work on it," and I got up and headed to the shower, leaving her handcuffed to the bed. I got up and started the shower, peaking in on her as the water warmed up. She just laid in that submissive position with her head tilted to the side. I took my time taking a shower and getting dressed.

When I was done, I walked back into the back room again. I undid the handcuffs and told her to get dressed and get going.

As she walked out of the room I told her, "if you are every late like that again, the punishment will get worse."