The Adventures of Kathleen M. Ch. 08

Story Info
She is still discovering her kinky side.
4.2k words
4.39
51.7k
6
0

Part 8 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you been taking your vitamins sweetie?" Kathleen asked her husband when they climbed into bed that night.

"Why?"

"Well sweetie, I gave you a pass on Wednesday and Thursday so tonight you have to play catch up?"

"What has gotten into you lately Kath?"

"You sweetie."

"Well yeah, but why have we suddenly gone from two or three times a week to every time we are alone together?"

"Hormones sweetie. I had to change my birth control pills and the new ones have had an effect on my hormones."

"Why did you change birth control pills?"

"Our new HMO will only pay for the generic equivalent so I had to change. I've been told that it will level out after a bit" she said as she reached for his cock. It was as good an excuse as any she thought as she took his cock in her mouth and it wasn't likely that he would look into it. As long as he never found out the real reason she would be okay. She took her mouth off of him and looked up at him and smiled.

"If the pressure is too much for you sweetie I could always take a lover or two to help you out. Would you like me to do that?"

"Get back to what you were doing woman."

She giggled and said, "Somehow I thought that might be your response" and she went back to sucking his cock.

+++++

That Saturday she switched from Wal-Mart she usually went to to a K-Mart. The reason for the change was that she had found that the particular K-Mart she was going to had curtains instead of doors on the changing booths. She found that if she left the curtain open about six inches on the right side and then stood in front of the mirror changing, the men shopping for pants and shirts in Men's Clothing could see through that six inch gap and see her in the mirror.

She pushed her shopping cart through the store and let the men check her out in her short skirt, low cut blouse and five inch heels. When she had the interest of several she headed for the changing booths. She had two skirts and three blouses to try on and it should make for a hell of a show since she wasn't wearing a bra or panties.

She went into the booth and adjusted the curtain the way she wanted it and then looked into the mirror. She could see through the gap into the men's clothing section and she kept her eye on that gap as she took off her blouse. She smiled as she saw one of the men who had been following her through the store standing next to a rack of trousers and looking her way. He had a pair of trousers in his hands, but he was not looking at them like a real buyer would. No, he was looking at her and she tingled as she cupped her breasts and tweaked her nipples.

He was there and he was hooked and so she turned her attention to giving him an aching hard on. She caressed her breasts and then moved her hands down to unbutton the skirt. She slowly pushed the skirt down and stepped out of it. She looked at her self in the full length mirror knowing that the man could see her standing there in only her "Fuck Me" heels. She turned to look at her left profile and then her right and then she started trying on the clothes she'd brought into the booth with her.

She dressed and undressed as she tried on the skirts and blouses and each time she took off a blouse she cupped her braless tits and pinched her nipples to keep them hard and erect. She twisted and turned as she looked at herself from all angles in the mirror and a couple of times she spread her legs wide and bent at the waist to pick up a blouse or skirt she'd let fall on the floor. A glance at the mirror showed three men at the rack supposedly looking at slacks, but she knew where their eyes were and it made her hot and wet.

When she had been in there as long as she felt she could get away with she dressed in her own clothes, gathered up the other clothing and left the dressing booth. She made it a point to push her cart past the three men standing at the pants rack pretending to be looking at slacks. They were behind the rack so she couldn't see their tented trousers, but she knew they had major hard ons and that is all that mattered to her.

That night Rick was again reduced to an exhausted wreck.

+++++

Monday at lunch break she met with the others and they discussed car pooling. Mike decided that it really wouldn't work for him so that left Hank, Steve, Harry, Ralph and her. They looked at a map of the area and decided that the Sears parking lot at the Pine Valley Mall would be the most central place for all of them to meet. They would all drive to the mall so to be there by seven, park at the back of the lot and drive to school from there. They decided to start the very next day and then they drew lots to set up the rotation. She ended up being the first, followed by Steve, Ralph, Hank and then Harry.

When lunch was over and everyone got up to return to work Hank had held her back.

"This changes some things, but one thing hasn't changed and that is our little Monday and Thursday meetings. I'll be driving my conversion van so I'll get mine when we get back to the mall parking lot. How you will take care of Jim is up to you. See you tonight."

Hank's reminding her of what was expected of her put a damper on her desire to pick a boy to tease during her free hour and as a result she was sitting in her classroom alone and grading papers when Jim came into the room. She looked up at him and he said:

"Hank tells me you won't be staying after school any more so here's what we're gonna do. After tonight I'll expect you in my office at this time every Monday and Thursday from now on. You got that?"

All she could do was nod a yes and Jim turned and left. She pushed the papers aside and sat there, staring out over the empty classroom, and tried to think of a way to get out from under the thumbs of Hank and Jim.

She met the two men in Jim's office after school and both men fucked her twice. She hated letting them see it, but they gave her three orgasms before they were done. She left the room sexually satisfied and so Rick got a free night out of it.

+++++

Tuesday she was at the Pine Valley Mall parking lot at ten to seven. Steve was already there and within the next five minutes the other three showed up. It was a new experience for her being the only woman in such close proximity with four men. The were able to spread out in her Suburban and she wondered what it was going to be like with all four of them in something smaller, like Steve's Honda Accord.

The four men spent the trip talking about baseball while she concentrated on her driving. It didn't take her long to realize that the trips were going to be dominated by male conversation and she was going to be pretty much a spectator. She had no interest in any of the balls: base, foot or basket, and hockey (pardon the pun) left her cold. She also wasn't going to be able to contribute when it came to hunting, fishing, golf or car talk. She decided that she had better remember to bring a book to read on the days it was her turn to ride instead of drive.

She had a bad day that day and she didn't spend any time teasing the boys in the front row. All she could think about was being forced to have sex with Hank and Jim and it soured her.

As she steered the Suburban toward the mall she thought about ways to get out from under the blackmail of Hank and Jim. The one she would have loved to do was to shoot both of them in the cock and balls, but as much as she would have enjoyed that she didn't really want to go to jail because of it.

+++++

Hank managed to ruin her Wednesday without saying a word. He sat on the front seat, leaning against the door and just watched her. She knew he was planning something and she was certain that she wasn't going to like it. Thursday is when it was sprung on her. Her fourth hour ended and she went into Jim's office and locked the door behind her. Jim came out from behind his desk, took his cock out of his pants and sat down on the edge of his desk.

"Come on missy, give me some mouth."

She took a deep breath, let it out and walked over to him. She was just bending to take him in her mouth when she saw movement out of the corner of her eye. She looked and saw Thomas standing there and starting to unzip his trousers.

"What is he doing here" she demanded.

"That was the deal. He only agreed to talk with Hank because we promised him a taste."

"No! There is no way I am going to do that."

"Missy, you don't have a choice. You do it or we go to the office on you."

"So go asshole, because I'm not going to do it and since you are going to go to Admin anyway I don't have to be here."

She turned and headed for the door and Jim hollered after her, "You best rethink this missy."

"Fuck you" she snarled as she stalked out of the room.

That evening when the rest of the car poolers were gone Hank told her to move over to the van.

"No."

"Jim told me I might have trouble with you tonight. We need to get something straight here Kathleen. You are in no position to be giving me and Jim grief. I will follow through on my threat. You will fuck us when we say or I will report you to administration."

"And you think that I care? If I had let you get away with what tried to do this afternoon I could end up in jail. I'll take my chances on losing my job, but I will not chance going to jail for having sex with one of my students. In fact, the more I think about it the more I think that the suspicion angle plays both ways. You tell your story, I'll explain what really happened and tell them about you and Jim blackmailing me. That will put you under as big a cloud as me. Now get out of my car; I need to get home to my family."

"Speaking of home, how well do you think your husband will handle knowing that you have fucked both Jim and me?"

"About as well as your wife when I tell her about the two times you forced me to have sex with you."

"She won't believe you."

"It won't matter to me if she does or doesn't. I'll have planted the seed and she'll be on you like stink on shit from then on. Now get out of my car."

He opened the door to get out and as he was getting out he said, "This isn't over yet."

+++++

The next morning Hank sat in the back and talked about the baseball games coming up on that weekend. When they got to school and she parked she timed her exit from the car to put her next to Hank and she handed him a cassette tape.

"What's this?"

"A copy of the tape that the recorder in my purse made when we talked in the car last night. Take a listen and decide if you want the school board or your wife to hear it. If you decide that you would rather not let anyone else hear it I would suggest that you leave me alone from now on."

She had an unbelievably good day that Friday. Darrel Johnson, sitting in the front row of her first hour class was treated to the sight of her stocking tops and he unwittingly showed his appreciation with the 'woodie' he sprouted. Second hour she had Jake Schneider work a problem on the board and while he was doing that she "accidentally" dropped an eraser and when she went to pick it up he saw a generous amount of her breasts. He rewarded her with a lump in his jeans. Third hour was Phillip Reed's best in a long time as he was able to see all the way up her dress and see what color her panties were. Fourth hour was disappointing because she had two student teachers monitoring the class so she had to be careful.

She had asked Benny Kotlarz to help her during her free period between her fourth hour and her final class. At the end of fourth hour she went to the bathroom and took off her bra and panties and went back to the classroom and waited for Benny. The two of them had moved several things in the classroom and it seemed like everything they did had to be done with her leaning forward with her tits almost falling out of her blouse. When she let poor Benny go she just knew he headed straight for the bathroom to take care of his problem.

Her last class put the icing on the cake as far as the day was concerned. Harry Short and Albert Hiss were sitting on the front row in front of her desk. She had allowed her skirt to ride up and she sat there and crossed and uncrossed her legs and watched as they strained to see what they thought they just might be seeing - her naked pussy.

The members of the car pool were waiting for her when she got to the car. She was a little late because she had been in the ladies room getting herself off. It was too bad that Hank was such an asshole. If he had been nicer to her she probably would have gotten into his van with him when they got to the Sear's lot. Poor Rick had to take up the slack and when she was done with him she didn't know if he would have enough strength to get out of bed in the morning, let alone enough strength to go out and play golf.

+++++

Friday's good mood carried over into Saturday. She woke up horny, but Rick had already gotten up and had left for the golf course to play his eighteen. She was hot enough to do something wicked, but she didn't know what. She was dressed for her usual Saturday tease at Wal-Mart or K-Mart, but for some reason neither one of those appealed to her that morning. Maybe she needed a change of scenery, like maybe hit a mall and see how many she could get to follow her around.

She dropped the kids off at dance and headed for the mall, but when she hit the exit for the mall she kept on going. She knew where she really wanted to go; it had been lurking in the back of her mind for over a week. She was going back to the adult bookstore. She pulled up and parked in the lot and took a deep breath before getting out of the car and heading for the door. It would be different this time. This time she had on what she thought of as her "slut suit." Just seeing her in her five inch "Fuck me" heels would have been enough, but short skirt, low cut blouse and breasts not covered by a bra should cause havoc among the degenerates hanging around inside. The men might even fight to get into the booths next to the one she chose.

She walked in the door and looked around and heard someone mutter, "Oh my God!" She smiled and walked over to the wall where the sex aids were displayed. She took her time checking out everything that was there and twice she bent at the waist to look at something on the bottom shelf and heard a man gasp as her tits almost fell out of her blouse. She picked up a life-like dildo and turned it over and over in her hands while licking her lips and she heard someone emit a low moan.

She put the dildo back and then sauntered down the aisle looking at the video tapes and CD's on display. She spent the better part of fifteen minutes walking up and down the three aisles looking at all of the books and magazines on display and turning on the seven men in the store. When she felt that she had accomplished all she could in the store proper she went to the counter and got some tokens and headed for the booths in the arcade.

She looked for an empty booth that had booths on either side of it and when she found one she went inside and locked the door behind her. She fed all the tokens into the machine and started pushing buttons until she found the movie she wanted - two men and a woman - and she then sat down, leaned back on the seat and started fingering her pussy. As she stroked her fingers into her pussy she remembered her Saturday with Billy and Todd and it didn't take her long to where she was breathing hard and moaning.

She never saw eyes at the glory holes watching her, but she knew there were men in the booths on either side of her. She knew because cocks came into her booth through both of the holes. She looked at them and tried to decide what she wanted to do. She decided that she wanted both of them. She reached out a hand for each cock and grasped them and started to stroke them. They felt hot and hard in her hands, but what she needed was to get herself off.

She remembered what she had done on her last visit and she let go of the cocks and arranged herself so that she could take the cock on her right between her feet and the cock on her left in her left hand and then she settled back on the seat. Then, while she used her right hand on her pussy the man on the left fucked her fist and the man on the right got a foot job. After a couple of minutes the man on the right came, but this time it was different from the previous time; this time the cum didn't fall on the floor, it splashed out on her feet and her ankles. The cock pulled back through the hole and she turned her attention to the cock on her left.

While she was jacking it off another cock came through the hole on the right. She rearranged herself and took the cock on her right between her feet and went back to fingering herself. The cock on her left spit out a stream of ropey cum and then it pulled back and in less than a minute another cock came through the hole.

Oh God she was so hot, so fucking hot. Her fingers pounded her pussy and rubbed her clit. She let go of the cock on her left and her cum covered feet feel away from the cock on the right as she concentrated on reaching her orgasm. "Oh God, oh God, oh God" she moaned as she pushed and probed and brought her orgasm closer and closer and then it hit and her body shook as it washed over her.

When she settled down she saw the neither cock had left. She reached out and took hold of both of them, grasped them tight and then let the owners fuck her fists. She leaned to the left and lowered her head and blew her hot breath on the cock head. She felt the man strain to get even more cock through the hole in expectation of getting a blow job and then she did the same to the man on the right. For the next couple of minutes she alternated between the two until, finally, the one on the right blew. It caught her by surprise and a glob of cum hit her on the chin before she could jerk back out of the way. The cock spit out two more spurts, both of which fell to the floor, and she turned her attention to the cock on the left. She blew on it and stroked it and as soon as she felt it pulse she pulled back and the man's cum arced through the air and splattered on the floor. She let go of the cock and took a tissue out of her purse and wiped her chin and the she sat back in the chair to give the two men time to leave the arcade. She did not want to see their faces. She new that if they loitered in the store section they would see her when she came out and they would know that she was the one who had relieved them, but she wouldn't know who they were and that was what was important to he - they had to remain faceless.

She was sitting there while she waited making a list in her mind of what she needed to do after she got home that day when another cock came through the hole on her right. It was throbbing and it was black. She stared at it and wondered, same as she had last time, if it would taste any different than any of the white cocks she had sucked. It stuck through the hole and it twitched and she saw the veins throbbing. She might never have another chance to satisfy her curiosity and after all it was only one more faceless cock and for some unknown reason she got immensely turned on by faceless cocks.

She reached out and took the black piece of meat in her hand. She held it in her hand and felt the heat of it travel up her arm and into the rest of her body. She bent her head toward it as she slowly stroked and blew on it. She had a silly thought as she flicked her tongue out and licked the cock head, "Would it taste like chocolate?" She opened her mouth and leaned forward, but at the last second she stopped.

"I can't do this," she thought, "I have to get control of myself."

But she couldn't bring herself to be a heartless bitch. By the very act of taking him in her hand she had promised him that she would get him off. She kept blowing her hot breath on his cock head as she jacked him off and when she felt him throb she pulled her head back and watched the thick rope of cum shoot from the pee hole and drop to the floor of the booth. She milked his cock until no more cum appeared, but she didn't let go of the cock. The man might think she was going to play with him and get him hard again, but her real reason was to keep him from pulling his cock out of the hole and leaving the booth. Unless there were more black men in the store she would be instantly be able to put a face to the cock she had just gotten off and she didn't want that. She wanted the cock to remain faceless.

12