The Adventures of Kathleen M. Ch. 09

Story Info
She discovers she has a kinky side.
3.3k words
4.42
50.7k
7
0

Part 9 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday it was Steve's turn to drive and his Honda Accord wasn't near as roomy and comfortable as her Suburban had been. Hank sat up front with Steve and she ended up in the back between Harry and Ralph. Anticipating that the men would be talking about the outcomes of the weekends sporting events she brought a magazine to read.

She had trouble concentrating on what she was reading because she kept thinking of the thoughts she'd had over the weekend. Following her visit to the adult bookstore she had realized she was on the edge of being out of control. Her classroom behavior was fast approaching the outrageous and it didn't matter how much it excited her and turned her on she was going to have to rein it in. She could still tease the front row boys as she sat at her desk, but there would be no more going without her panties. And she had to stop being alone in a room with a student following her fourth hour. She was just going to have to get by on her teasing the boys in the front row. It would be hard, but she was going to have to do it.

The day flew by and while she made no overt attempt to tease, the boys in the front row still got to see some stocking tops and she did get to see a lump or two form. She was sitting in her classroom grading papers when Jim came into the room.

"You didn't show like you was supposed to missy. I waited and you didn't show and I ain't happy bout that."

"Oh gee Jim; I'm just so sad to hear that you are unhappy. Get used to it asshole and get out of my room."

"You seem to forget we got you by the cunt hairs bitch. You best get rid of that attitude if you know what's good for you."

"Have you talked with Hank since last Thursday?"

"No."

"Well then I'd suggest you go do it before you find your worthless ass in jail for blackmail. Now get out of here so I can get back to work."

"You ain't heard the last of this missy."

"You better hope to hell that I have" she said as she got back to work on the papers in front of her.

The trip home that night she was in the back sandwiched between Ralph and Hank and she was becoming slowly aware of the disadvantages of being in a car pool with Hank. He kept dropping his hand on her leg and she kept pushing it away. She was going to have to find some way to avoid sitting next to him without making a big deal out of it.

+++++

Tuesday she planned on getting to the mall early enough to be able to sit upfront with Steve, but the kids were slow moving that day and by the time she arrived Ralph had the front seat so she had to get in back. Hank was the next to arrive so she ended up between him and Harry. As he had on the previous day he kept putting his hand on her leg and she kept pushing it away. She spent the entire trip to school trying to deflect Hank's unwanted attentions. When she got out of the car at school she was determined to be out of school and at the car early enough to get the front seat.

The day went by and she pretty much behaved herself and only once, during fourth hour, had she let her skirt ride up high enough so that when she spread her legs her stocking tops could be seen. She was rewarded by seeing a boner on one of the boys in the front row. At the end of her last class she grabbed her purse and was headed for the door of her room and hopefully for the front seat when Thomas Sutler walked into the room.

"Yes Thomas, what is it?"

"I need to talk to you."

If it were anyone other than Thomas she would have told them to see her the next day, but she couldn't do that with Thomas. For one thing she wanted to know what he had to say and she needed to know who else he had told other than Hank and Jim. She reached inside her purse and clicked on her recorder, sat down behind her desk and motioned for Thomas to take a seat in the front row.

"All right Thomas, what is it?"

He looked down at the floor and then said, "I'm sorry. I didn't want to say anything to them, but they told me if I didn't they would take me to the principal and call my parents."

"They told me that you said I deliberately gave you a come on."

"No I didn't. I told them just how it happened and how it was an accident and all."

"And then what happened?"

"You know."

"No I don't Thomas."

"They told me if I went along with them that I could, you know...what we were going to do the other day."

"Coach Martin and Jim Gamble promised you that when they blackmailed me you could have sex with me?"

"Well...yeah."

"Why would you want that?"

"Because you are a fox. All the guys want to have sex with you."

"Who else have you told?"

"No one, honest, I didn't tell anyone else."

She looked at him sitting there in front of her and she help but notice he had a stiffy. Even as stressful as his coming to tell her he was sorry must have been on him she still turned him on. She wondered what his cock would look like, taste like, and then she caught herself.

"Thank you Thomas, I appreciate your telling me this and for apologizing. But please, no one else ever knows, okay?"

"Yes ma'am."

"All right. I'll see you in class tomorrow."

Thomas got up and left and she reached into her purse and turned off the recorder and then she got up and headed for the parking lot. Everyone else was already there and she ended up in the back with Hank and Harry.

Hank started with the hand on the leg bit before they were even out of the parking lot. While she was busy trying to fight off Hank she noticed that Harry had grown a sizeable lump in his trousers and a quick glance showed that he was watching what Hank was doing. Was Harry getting turned on? Did he think that Hank was going to get anywhere?

While she was wondering what Harry was thinking and looking at his tented trousers Hank managed to get a hand on her leg up under her skirt and was moving toward her pussy. She quickly reached for his wrist and grabbed it and tried to pull Hank's hand out from under her skirt, but he used all of his strength to keep his hand where it was. She reached over and tried to use both hands to try and stop Hank and while she was doing that Harry started playing with her tits.

Up to that point she had been keeping silent so as to not attract the attention of the two men up front, but with Harry's hands on her tits and Hank's fingers only inches from her pussy she finally yelled:

"Damn it you two, stop that!"

Ralph turned and looked into the back at them and she saw the sudden interest in his eyes. Then Hank pulled his hand out from under her skirt and she turned her attention to Harry and tried to push his hands away from her tits. She was so busy fighting off Harry that the sound of the zipper didn't register on her until it was too late. She heard Hank say:

"I've got something here for you you prick-teasing little whore."

She turned to look at him and saw that he had taken his cock out of his pants and it was sticking up out of his lap. He grabbed her head in both hands and started pulling it down as he said:

"Come on you little slut; you liked it well enough the last time I fed it to you."

"Oh my God," she thought, "He's just told everyone in the car that he's had me. What are they going to think? Duh...stupid question, they are going to think they are next."

She stiffened her neck and clamped her jaws shut and tried to turn away, but Hank was just too strong. She was determined that she would not do what he intended and she refused to open her mouth. She hoped that the others would see her fighting it and that they would help her, but that hope was dashed when Steve said:

"You want me to find some place to park?"

"No need," said Hank, "I like the idea of getting sucked off in broad daylight and with a chance of people driving by seeing going on. Pinch her tits Harry, or run your hand up under her skirt and play with her cunt."

Harry did both. He ran his right hand up her leg and ran his left inside her blouse and bra and pinched a nipple. She yelped when he pinched her and that gave Hank the open mouth he needed and he pushed his cock inside.

"Suck it sweetie. You do it and you get to control how it goes. Don't, and I just hold your head and ram it in and if you choke that's just too bad. Come on sweetie, you sure seemed to like it the last time."

He was pushing her head down hard and forcing his cock to the back of her throat and she was going to choke if she didn't do what he wanted. She used her right hand to tap him twice on the leg to let him know that he had won and he released the downward pressure. She started sucking his cock, bobbing her head up and down, her tongue bathing his hard cock and as she sucked on him she knew that Steve was watching in the rear view mirror and Ralph was looking over the back seat at her. She doubted Harry was watching because he was busy pushing up her skirt, pushing her panties aside and pushing his fingers into her pussy. She moaned and her body tingled the way it always did when she knew she was being watched.

Harry got tired of just fingering her dripping pussy and he grabbed her legs and manhandled her up onto her knees. She didn't bother trying to fight because she knew it wouldn't do any good. She heard him say:

"Don't move; I don't want to cut you."

She felt something cold against her pussy lips and it sawed back and forth a couple of times and then she felt the pressure of her panties against her crotch give way and she knew that Harry had used a knife to cut her panties away. She heard a zipper being worked and she braced herself for what she knew was coming. She felt the cock head pushing at her pussy and then he was inside her and pushing deep. She moaned and pushed back at Harry.

"God, what a hot little slut," Ralph said, "Who knew? Hot, available pussy and we just never knew. My turn in the back seat tomorrow."

"You won't have to wait until tomorrow," Hank said, "When we get to the mall we will take her into my van."

"Oh my God," she thought, "They are going to gangbang me, make me pull a train."

"You guys got an audience," Steve said, "That semi was passing us and all of a sudden it slowed down to keep pace with us. You guys are being watched."

She lifted her mouth off of Hank and looked up and right into the eyes of the man looking down from the passenger window of the big truck. He smiled at her and gave her a thumbs up and she moaned, "Oh my God" and had her first orgasm.

"Get back to it baby," Hank said and she obediently went back to sucking his cock. Two blasts came from the air horn on the truck and it started to pull away from them. Steve laughed and said:

"He must have put out the word on his CB radio because here comes another one."

She looked up just as another semi pulled up alongside them and then slowed to match speeds. A man looked down at her and he blew her a kiss and she moaned and went back to sucking Hanks cock. The truck paralleled them for another two minutes or so and then it sounded its air horn and pulled away.

While the business with the trucks was going on Harry had been pounding away at her pussy hard enough to give her a second orgasm while at the same time getting him closer and closer to his. Ralph was watching and was saying:

"Fuck her Harry, fuck her hard. Oh Jesus what a hot little slut."

She heard Harry moan, "Oh God" and then she felt him spill inside her. Harry pulled out of her pussy and Ralph said, "I'm next." Steve said, "I don't know about that. We'll flip to see who gets her next."

"Make it shoot sweetie," Hank said, "Make it shoot."

She worked a hand into his fly and got her hand on his balls and he lurched up from the seat, driving his cock deep in her mouth and then he blew his load against the back of her throat. His cum slid down into her belly just as Steve said, "We're here" and pulled up and parked next to Hank's van.

Hank said, "Let's get her into the van" and he pulled her out of the Accord and over to the van. Once inside she was pushed down on her back and as Harry pulled her ruined panties off of her Steve and Ralph flipped a coin to see who was going to fuck her next. Steve won the toss and Hank laughed as he told Ralph that Ralph hadn't lost.

"You won her mouth, and believe me it don't get any better than that."

Steve pushed her legs apart and drove his cock into her as Ralph knelt down beside her head and pushed his cock into her mouth.

And then the three men used her.

When Steve came and pulled out Ralph moved between her legs and Hank took her mouth. Ralph finished and Hank took her pussy while Harry used her mouth. Next she was put on her hands and knees and Harry fucked her doggie while she sucked on Steve. Harry came and Steve moved behind her and buried his bone in her, but when Ralph moved to take her mouth she turned her head aside.

"No more. I can't do anymore. I have to get home. I have to pick my kids and I have to start dinner so no more."

Ralph backed off and she put her head down on her arms as Steve plowed into her. She'd had half a dozen orgasms and she didn't think she could have another, but Steve's hard driving cock proved her wrong and she had another climax just as he shot his juice into her.

While she was wiping her dripping pussy with her ruined panties she listened to the three as they discussed her like she wasn't even there.

"No fucking her on the way to school and on the way back here. It is kinky and it is exciting fucking her as we roll along with truckers watching us, but sooner or later the cops will catch us at it. All the fucking will take place in the van, okay?"

He got murmurs of ascent from the other two and then he went on. "Blow jobs only. We will set up a rotation for her to follow as she gives head to and from school."

Harry asked, "What about when it is her turn to drive?"

"I don't think she should drive anymore," Ralph said.

"Good idea," Steve said, "It's fair. We drive, we supply the gas and she keeps us all happy."

She was just opening her mouth to protest and Hank saw it and cut her off.

"No sweetie, you don't have any say in the matter. Show her Ralph."

Ralph smiled at her and held up his cell phone and there on the screen was a picture of her on her knees with her mouth on Harry and Hank shoving his cock into her from behind.

"I've got eleven pictures of you having fun. That's eleven pictures I'm sure that you don't seen by anyone else. So you behave, keep doing what we all know you like doing and everything will be cool."

As she drove home she wondered why she hadn't told the three of them to go fuck themselves. They were all married and if they showed those photos of her they would also be showing themselves as well. Even if Ralph downloaded them onto a computer and used a PhotoShop program to remove their faces she could still tell their wives that it was their husbands who did her.

As she pulled into her drive she realized why she hadn't told them to fuck off and die. She wanted to do what they wanted her to do. It was no different than what she had done while riding the train. It wasn't so much sucking the cocks, although she did love a hot, hard cock in her mouth, no - it was everyone else there knowing and straining to see it going on. The thought of sucking a cock on the way to work and on the way home while people in higher vehicles were looking down and seeing her do it was hat she wanted. What she wanted and what she needed.

+++++

On the Sunday at the end of spring break the Robinsons, her next door neighbors had come over and introduced themselves. Rick and Charlie discovered a common interest in old cars and golf and they soon left to go over to the Robinsons garage and look at the 1966 Pontiac Catalina the Charlie was restoring.

As she and Sarah talked it came out that Sarah did home daycare for several other mothers in the surrounding neighborhoods and before Sarah went back home Kathleen had arranged for Sarah to keep her kids when they got home from school. Just as she was getting out of the Suburban to go over to Sarah's to get the kids her cell phone beeped. The screen said, "Private call" so she knew who it was. She pushed the button and said:

"What do you want?"

"Silly question slut, especially since you already know the answer. I want you slut, and I'm going to get you."

"No you aren't."

"Oh yes I will slut and you can bet the house on it. I could even tell you when, right down to the day, but I want to leave you in suspense. Get ready slut. I'm going to use all three holes and you are going to love it."

She started to say, "You are out of your mind" but he had already disconnected. He knew the day? Who was he and how did he know so much about her. As she walked toward Sarah's she thought about another problem - Sarah's two teenaged sons. She had yet to speak to either of them, but she couldn't forget that they had seen her on the kitchen floor with Billy and Todd.

To be continued...