The Adventures of Kathleen M. Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And then we went to Ron's open house. It was then I found out that he was The Watcher and when he told me I had to give in to him or he would tell you about me I had no choice. He promised me that it would be that one night only and then he would delete that picture and I would never hear of it again. And yes, before you bring it up again, I did say all those things you heard while he was using me, but that shouldn't have come as a huge surprise to you. I've said the same things to you when you had me in the throes of passion and having orgasm after orgasm. It is the way I am when I'm having sex. The major difference is that I didn't mean a word of it with Ron, but I always meant it with you."

She finished her confession and got up from the kitchen table.

"Where are you going?"

"Up to my room."

"We aren't done here."

"What's left? You know how big a slut I've been. Your disgust with me is all over your face. All that's left is for you to tell me what you are going to do to me and you can do that in the morning. I'm exhausted and I'm going to bed."

"Not until you give the names Kathleen; I want to know who they are. I want the names of every last one of them."

"Why? So you can look them up and hurt them. Make them pay for fucking your wife? I don't think so Rick. Not that I care beans for any of them, but I do care about you and I won't be responsible for causing you anymore grief than I already have. I saw what you did to Ron and you would want to do the same to the men I let fuck me. Sooner or later you would end up in jail when one of them turned you in. I've done enough to you and I will not have your sitting in a jail cell on my conscience."

She turned and left the room, went up to bed and then cried all night.

+++++

Author's footnote: The story ends here. I've not heard from Kathleen since late October and she has not responded to any of the dozen or more e-mails I've sent her. Based on her last few e-mails to me it would appear that she destroyed two lives, hers and Rick's. But did she really? I don't know and I honestly don't want to know. Her love for her husband shown through in everything she sent me. Even when she was at her worst (or best?) her love for Rick was obvious. I have no way of gauging his love for her, but if he had any at all the romantic in me wants to believe in the old saying, "Love conquers all" and that somehow Kathleen and Rick were able to work it out. That is what I want to believe.

JPB, Denver, March 2007

12