The Adventures of Katie and Sarah Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sugarisnice
sugarisnice
220 Followers

"Everyone, listen up," Rene said. "My two bitches are pussy sluts. Who wants to take a crack at them?" The 12 women on the bus all raised their hands. Leading them to the back room, Rene opened the door a large queen size bed. Rene ripped the clothes off Katie's and Sarah's bodies and told them to do whatever they were told.

The first woman who approached Katie was a little chubby, but very attractive. She stripped off her clothes and went straight for Katie's sticky pussy, licking Katie off to another orgasm, playing with her nipples and driving Katie wild. The chubby lady then moved up on Katie and ordered her to eat out her pussy, which smelled as if it had not been washed properly in awhile. Katie used her mouth and tongue and lapped at the lady's pussy until she came in what seemed like buckets, nearly drowning Katie.

The next woman who came up to Sarah. She was a dark woman who removed her clothes and pulled a large strap-on cock out of her purse. She attached the strap-on to herself and stuck the tip of the eight-inch monster into Sarah's pussy and told her to get ready for a big ride, then slammed it all the way in. With each stroke Sarah tried catching her breath as the woman brought her to the heights of ecstasy. The woman continued fucking Sarah until she came herself from all the rubbing of the strap-on against her own pussy.

Next up were two ladies, a mother and her 18-year-old daughter who wanted to double-team Katie. The older woman tasted her messy pussy while the younger girl sat on Katie's face. The girl tasted so sweet Katie became energized and wanted to make her cum very badly. Katie also felt the girl's mom bringing her to another orgasm, and felt her sticking her fingers into her pussy.

When the daughter came, she squeezed her pussy down onto Katie's face hard, making her nose stick into the girl's pussy and shutting off her airflow. Katie was cuming and wanted to breathe very badly. The girl was grinding down on her for another orgasm, and she came within seconds, lifting off of Katie as she gasped for air.

By now a couple hours had past, and Sarah and Katie were wiped out. There were four women left for us. They all came in, stripped, and ordered the girls to participate in a Daisy-Chain. They got on the bed. Each woman stuck their pussy into the lips of the woman behind them. "This is actually the most fun part of the ride," Katie thought to herself, as she got to stick her tongue into Sarah's pussy. It was so puffy and smelled wonderful and tasted even better. Katie brought Sarah off to a big orgasm.

Suddenly the bus stopped, and Rene poked her head into the room the girls it was time to get off. She handed them new tops and bottoms identical to the ones they had on before, and both girls ran out of the bus naked, putting on their clothes on the sidewalk.

We were close to the sorority house and started walking. Back at the house, they climbed into the shower before heading off to bed, dreaming about their day and wondering what Jackie had in mind for their next rush assignment.

sugarisnice
sugarisnice
220 Followers
12