The Adventures of Lance Steele Ch. 01

Story Info
A Hard Boiled Dick from the past.
1.1k words
4.33
18.1k
4
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 10/09/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JDPIV
JDPIV
1 Followers

I sat in my office smoking a Lucky Strike and reading the paper. The Japs were still in Washington trying to negotiate an end to their assets being frozen. DiMaggio had a 40 game hitting streak for the fucking hated Yankees. It was sweltering in my office on Main Street. The fan in the window was succeeding only in blowing hot air around the room. Outside, the palm trees at Five Points corner were still. I poured myself two fingers of whiskey. It was quality stuff, a dime a pint. But, it kept my teeth from staining.

There was a knock on the frosted glass office door. I said, “Come in.”

She did. She was a tall dame with blond hair and blue eyes. She wore a powder blue suit that was tailored and must have cost her the best part of thirty dollars. I straightened my tie and said, “What can I do for you, Miss-“

“Mrs. Stansfield, Sabrina Stansfield.”

“Nice to meet you, Miss Stansfield. If you’re looking for Lance Steele, you found him. Please, sit.” She sat in the client chair in front of my desk.

She nodded, almost to herself and said, “Mr. Steele, I have a problem.”

I waited for her to spill it. Most people don’t know how the whole, hiring a private dick routine goes. I really don’t know how it goes either, as each case is different from the previous one. She looked around my office and nodded appreciatively. She pulled a gold cigarette case out of her purse and asked, “Do you mind if I smoke?”

“Of course not.” I lit her cigarette with my desk lighter.

“You were saying”, I prompted.

She took a drag on her cigarette and exhaled with a sigh. “I think my husband is cheating on me and I need you to find out if that’s the case.” It all came out in a rush as though if she said it quickly, it wouldn’t be true.

I said, “I’m sorry to hear that. The man must be an idiot.”

She smiled reflexively; there was no warmth in her smile. She was a beautiful moll and she knew it. I’m sure men complimented her all the time. Her skin was creamy and perfect. There was not a wrinkle on her face; her hands were small and delicate. On her left hand were a big diamond and a gold wedding band.

“Thank you, he is. Can you find out for me?”

I softened my face and said, “Yes, ma’am, I’ll find out for you.”

“I don’t have much money, Mr. Steele.”

“I’m sure we can work something out, Mrs. Stansfield. If you could kindly write down your address and where I can reach you during the day, I’ll start after my next appointment.” I handed her a tablet of paper and a pencil. She wrote down what I asked her to.

I looked at the address, Bird Key, lots of money. She pulled out her purse and handed me two ten-dollar bills and a five. “Will you accept a twenty-five dollar retainer?”

“Yes.”

She shook my hand and smiled, this time with some warmth. “Thank you so much, Mr. Steele. I look forwarded to hearing from you soon.” But I initially heard, “I’d like to feel your big hard shaft sliding in to me.”

I shook my head to clear the cobwebs. “Yes, Mrs. Stansfield, I will call on you soon.”

With that, she left. I went to my desk and pressed the intercom buzzer. Ginger, my secretary, said, “Yes, Mr. Steele.”

“Ginger, please come in here and take dictation.”

“Yes, Mr. Steele.”

I knocked back the rest of my whiskey. I heard Ginger lock the outer office door. She came into my office without a word and walked to the client chair. She bent over the client chair and pulled up her skirt. Her undergarments had been removed. I unzipped my trousers and pulled out the steel lance. I rubbed the tip against her button. She moved back against me and moaned. I put the head of my shaft in her. She moaned. “C’mon, lover, don’t hold back on me.” She said.

I fed a little more of my tool into her hot box. She moaned louder. I pulled back so just the head was in her. She was panting now. Ginger never took long to get off. I fed her even more. Her quim was convulsing around me. I pulled out and rubbed her clitty again. She stared to shake and moan, a low noise that I’m sure scared some passersby out on Main Street. I pushed all the way in to the hilt. She started to come. “Oh, Lance, you’re going to split me in half.”

I grabbed her hips and started sawing into her pussy. I could feel her little box struggling to take all of my manhood. But, I didn’t wait for her to adjust, which would have only pissed her off. She had on hand in her shirt playing with her nipples and one hand on her clit, frigging herself. I took a thumb and started rubbing it around her sphincter ring. She pushed back harder on my cock as I stuck my thumb up her ass. She chanted, “Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me” as though it was a religious mantra, which for Ginger, it could have been.

She came again and I knew her legs were about to give out on her. I pulled my still hard dick out her and led her over to the couch. I sat down on it and she sat down on my dick as I impaled her little battered pussy. She couldn’t take a full thrust on top of me, I never met a woman who could, but her tight little box was milking the life out of me. I put one hand on her hip and with the other grabbed one of her pebble-like nipples, rolling it in my fingers. That set her off again and she flooded my dick with her sweet juice. She got off my pole and put her lips on it. She rubbed her clit while taking half of my dick down the length of her throat. Her tongue continued to work the underside and the head while she was deep-throating me. Her other hand was jacking the other five inches she couldn’t get in her mouth. I could feel the boiling in my sack as Ginger continued her excellent ministrations on my love weapon. I grunted as I shot my load down her throat. She swallowed every drop as if it was the most precious thing on earth.

She smiled at me and poured us each a drink. She purred, “If Albert knew what I really did in my job, he’d sock me a few times.”

I said, “If he socked you a few times, I’d shoot his miserable ass. It’s not your fault he can’t do the job.”

“You sure can, though.” She said with a wicked smile. “I love taking dictation.”….

To be continued.

JDPIV
JDPIV
1 Followers