The Adventures of Lance Steele Ch. 02

Story Info
Further exploits of a Hard Boiled Dick.
2.3k words
4.53
14.8k
00

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 10/09/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JDPIV
JDPIV
1 Followers

That summer, I was driving a 1936 Packard convertible, cobalt blue. I drove out across the Ringling Causeway after my interlude with Ginger. There’s something about red-heads that I can’t turn down. The sun was still high in the late afternoon sky, but behind me, in the eastern sky, floated the late afternoon thunder storms everyone in West Florida has come to expect.

I pulled up to the gatehouse at the Bird Key entrance. The guard said, “Can I help you, sir?”

“I hope so, bub, I’m looking for the Stansfield Residence.”

He smirked, “What business do you have with the Stansfields?” He had a luxurious mustache and was probably a tough guy when Prohibition started.

I blew smoke in his face. “It doesn’t concern you, jack, now are you going to tell me where I can find the house or do I have to shake it out of you?”

He looked a little uncertain. Perhaps I should explain that I’m six feet four inches tall and weigh over two hundred pounds. I’m pretty good at shaking things out of people when I have to. I don’t like to very often, but some things need to be done.

“Well? What’s it gonna be?”

He hesitated a second. I reached for the car door. He said, “Okay, fine, they live at 1365 Spoonbill Way. Take the third left, their house should be on the right about half way down the block.”

“Thanks. That wasn’t that hard, now was it?”

“Hey, I’m just doing my job.”

I drove on past him. I’ve found that people like talking to gumshoes just a hair more than they like talking to the law. I rarely introduce myself as a shamus, it kind of gets in the way, and my job’s hard enough without setting people in a wrong mind in the first place.

I found Spoonbill Way and the house subsequently numbered 1365. It was a large beige stucco job with a terra cotta roof. There were three balconies leading off double doors on the second story. On one of said balconies Sabrina Stansfield sunned herself on a towel. I called up to her, “Mrs. Stansfield.”

“Oh, Mr. Steele, how nice to see you again. Please, come around the house and have a drink with me by the pool.” She pointed to my left. I went around through a gate and onto the patio. By the pool, Sabrina Stansfield waited in chaise lounge, a pitcher of martinis on a small table next to her. I sat in a chaise lounge next to her.

She looked beautiful in her baby blue swimsuit.

I said, “I’m sorry to disturb you. I have a few more questions for you.”

“It’s not a disturbance at all. In fact, I am glad to have the company. Howard, that’s my husband, is in New York on business and it can get so lonely down here.”

If I was married to her, I’d never leave her. “What makes you think your husband is having an affair?” I asked without preamble.

She shook her head. “First, let me pour you a drink and then we can discuss this awful business.”

“Fine with me.”

She poured me a martini. She made a toasting gesture with her glass and said, “To love.” I repeated her toast and had a sip of it and managed not to make a face – too much vermouth. I picked an olive off the toothpick and even that didn’t make it better.

I shook a Lucky out of my pack and offered her one. She accepted. I lit hers and mine with the same flame. Good smoke.

“So, we were discussing why you think your husband’s having an affair.”

“Were we? That’s such a bore. Let’s talk about something else.”

I nodded. “What would you like to talk about?”

“You.”

I nodded again. “What about me?”

“Are you married?”
“No, I’m single.”

“Ever been married?”

“Nope.”

“Ever going to get married?”

“I hope to.”

She knocked the rest of her martini down and poured some more. “Marriage is myth. Love, honor, and obey. Ha.” She said with venom. I realized she’d been drinking martinis, or something for a while. “I’ve been a perfect wife for that bastard for three years and how does he reward me? By having affair after affair.”

I was a little surprised by that, but I was starting to get the picture. She was probably twenty-five or so and I could imagine he was in his late forties. I saw it all the time at the golf course and the club and the beach and the bars. “What do you mean ‘affair after affair’?”

“The maid likes to talk to me. She tells me what he does with the wife of his business partner, the wife of his attorney, and with his secretary.”

I took this all in. “Why does the maid tell you these things?”

“Because I pay her to. I have not had a single affair.” She stood up and turned around. Her breasts were large, but firm looking. Her posterior was perfect. ”Look at me, do you think it would be difficult for me to play around behind Howard’s back if I wanted to?”

I had about a million comments for that question but I only said, “No, you would have no problem seducing most men.”

“What about you? Could I seduce you if I wanted to?”

Yes. “No, I don’t sleep with clients.”

“Why not?”

“Because it’s bad for business.”

“Really? I bet you’re afraid of what I can do.”

“Afraid, no.” Curious, yes, I thought to myself.

“Howard is the only man I’ve ever been with.” She was killing me.

“That’s very admirable.”

“We started dating when I was twenty-one. I’m twenty-six now.” Close. “And he’s the only man I’ve ever been with. I want more. I want you.” She leaned down and kissed me. There was some body english on it and I was impressed. Her breasts were very firm.

“Mrs. Stansfield –“ I said when she finished kissing me, though I felt like an idiot going by her married name after she’d stuck her tongue in my mouth.

“Sabrina”, she interrupted.

“Sabrina, this isn’t a good idea.” She reached down and took off her high heels. She reached behind her and pulled her hair out its clasp. Her long blonde hair cascaded down her neck and onto her shoulders. Her blue eyes pooled becoming even bluer contrasted to her swimsuit. I knew I should have just gotten up and given her the twenty-five dollar retainer back. I knew better than to screw a client, a married client with marital problems at that. But, there was no way. She was young and beautiful and desirable, and I was about to fuck her brains out.

I stood up and said, “Okay, you want to know how the other half lives, you got it.” I grabbed her hand and led her into the house and up the stairs. I went into an open door and into what had to be the master suite. It took up the entire bay side of the house. There was a large maple canopy bed in the middle.

I pulled her next to me and kissed her, our tongues wrestling. Her large breasts were mashed against my chest and I could feel the heat coming from her box. I unzipped her bathing suit and pulled it down. She whimpered. She had no idea what was going to happen.

I pushed her back on the bed and hastily took off my clothes. I left my shorts on, I didn’t want to scare her to death. I pushed both of her hands over her head and kissed her neck. I toyed with her nipples roughly. They were extremely hard and thick, like fleshy thimbles. She moaned at the neck/nipple double team. I slid my mouth down to one of her nipples and sucked on it, not gently, either. She moaned louder. I played with her other nipple, pulling it tighter with my left hand. My right hand was lightly rubbing the inside of her thigh. She was trying to slide her cooze to my hand. I kept teasing her just out of reach. She said, “Oh, Jesus, if you don’t put something in me soon, I’m going to explode.”

I found her clit and thumbed it. She shuddered. I continued to stroke her clit. She was as wet as a hurricane and breathing like one, too. I put my middle finger between her lips, but not in her pussy. She shuddered again. To me, she felt like she was about to blow. I stuck my finger in her all the way to the bottom. I pistoned my finger in and out slowly, still working on her clit with my thumb, and the other nipple now with my mouth. I wasn’t sure how much of her hot, sweet body I could take before I began plundering her.

Once I thought she was really ready to go, I put my mouth down by her cooter and sucked her clit in, sucking it and licking it at the same time. She screamed and flooded my mouth with her sweet sweet orgasm juice. I stuck my tongue in her cunt and fucked her with it. She came again, instantly, moaning loudly and fucking against my mouth.

I got off the bed and took off my shorts. Her eyes were closed and her chest was still heaving. She had developed a nice red flush on her breasts, neck, and beautiful face. How could anyone cheat on her? Idiot.

I said, “Are you ready for me?”

“Yes”, she said without opening her eyes.

“Spread your legs.” She did. “Wider.” She spread them wider. “Wider”, she spread them wider still. She opened her eyes and got a good look at my cockmeat for the first time.

“Where are you planning to stick that?” She asked.

“You know where it’s going.”

“There’s no way you’ll get all of that in me.”

“I know, just take what you can.”

She spread her legs as far as she could. I put the head in her. She moaned, “That’s thick.”

“Just wait.”

I put a little more in her. She was sweating now and grunting. I gave her some more and she said, “That’s the biggest thing I’ve ever had in me by far. How much more do you have to stick in me?”

I looked down and saw a good five inches of dick was not in her yet. “About half.”

“Oh, Jesus.” I shoved as much as she could take. I could feel her tighten her quim muscles all around me, trying to repel the unnaturally big intruder. I started fucking in and out slowly. My pubic bone was grinding against her clit. She lifted her long beautiful legs up over my back. I used long slow strokes. She started to match my motions and pace. Sabrina Stansfield came again, digging her fingernails into my shoulders and pulling more of my cock into her. I didn’t wait for her to finish as I sped up the pace. She started moaning in a constant monotone coupled with a constant shudder. I hadn’t abused a pussy like this in almost two hours.

I knew I had a long time to go before I filled her with my seed. She came again and I pulled out with a loud plop. I turned her on her side and lay next to her. I put my still hard dick back in her little quim. She leaned back against me. “Um, this is nice.” She said.

“Yes, it is.” I kissed the back of her neck and squeezed a nipple. My other hand rubbed her clit. I fucked her slowly, letting the girth do more of the work than the length now. I fucked her like that for a while. Slowly, letting her come as often as she could, not teasing and not injuring, either. She had her long top leg over my hip. Through the window, the sun was going down.

She came once more, and very hard. She said, “I want to look at you. May I get on top of you?”

“Nothing in the world right now would make me happier.”

She climbed on and sat on my waist and leaned forward putting my fuckstick in her. She moaned again, “I can’t get used to the size.”

“Me either.” She started fucking me slowly and then speeding up. I palmed her big, beautiful breasts, feeling her nipples hard in my palms. Her eyes were closed and she looked like an angel, her golden hair her halo. I could feel the boiling and the shiver that signaled I was about to blow. I pushed down on her hips and felt the bottom of her shallow cunny. She moaned and trashed wildly with another orgasm. Mine came right along with her. I pulled her down on top of me and filled her with as much spunk as I’ve ever shot in my life.

She laid next to me, we were sharing a cigarette. She said, “I don’t want to sound forward, but Howard never did that to me.”

“You and Mr. Stansfield have never made love, doll? I find that hard to believe.”

“No, Howard never made love to me so well I swear I could feel colors.”

I probably blushed. I know I’ve had lots of women before, but never a moll as classy as this one. “What can I say, you hired a dick and a dick is what you got.”

She laughed and choked on some smoke. “That’s for sure. Can you nail Howard so I can get divorced?”

“Yes.”

She reached down and squeezed my pecker with her little hand. “I might just keep you.”

“If you play your cards right.”….

To Be Continued….

JDPIV
JDPIV
1 Followers