The Adventures of Lance Steele Ch. 04

Story Info
Lance gets the patriotic call.
1.7k words
4.56
10.1k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 10/09/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JDPIV
JDPIV
1 Followers

For my anonymous feeder-back J and her wet knickers...here you go, the continuation...

Things were going along swimmingly. I had closed my case with Sabrina, she took her husband for a bunch of money and gave me some which I used to pay off my house. I was in the middle of an annoying divorce case I was trying to close quickly. I sat in my office smoking a Camel and drinking coffee. Ginger was out of town visiting her mother in Texas so I left my office door open. Doolittle and his courageous crew had just dropped some five hundred pounders in the Jap's front yard and support for the war was very high. I was just past the age where I would be re-called to the Navy or so I thought when two suits opened the anteroom door. They looked around for a secretary, and, finding none, they walked through my open office door. They were dressed identically, navy suits and ties, white shirts and navy fedoras. One of them carried an attaché case; he would be the underling. I didn't deal with underlings.

I said, "Gentlemen, come in."

The boss said, "Mr. Steele, I'm Captain Cary Douglas, United States Navy, this is Lieutenant Ross."

We shook hands all around. "Can I get you gentlemen some coffee?"

Douglas nodded. Ross shook his head. I poured Douglas' coffee and re-filled my own cup. "What can I do for the United States Navy?"

Douglas sipped his coffee and pulled out a corn-cob pipe. He lit it with a long kitchen match. He said, "I carry matches because I like the flavor better."

I nodded. "Now, you were interested in what you could do for the Navy." He nodded slightly to Ross. Ross opened the attaché case and produced a file. Douglas flipped through it briefly and said, "You were a Lieutenant, originally a fighter pilot, then transferred to Intelligence."

"Yes, do you want me to come back and fly Wildcats?"

He smiled, "Hardly, we want to use your other skills."

"Which skills would those be?"

"Since you resigned your commission, you spent four years on the Sarasota County Sheriff's Department, as a detective. From all reports, we understand you're an espescially effective interrogator. That's what we wish to employ you for. We'll return you to active duty in an intelligence billet at the rank of Commander."

I took the last drag on my Camel and stubbed it out while I mulled over their offer. I knew I didn't have a choice and said offer was never going to get any better. "Do I have any negotiating room here?"

He smiled slightly and said, "No, not much, needs of the Navy and all that. Why, what did you want to negotiate for?"

"Staff."

"Sure, you'll have a small staff, probably a yeoman and a deputy, probably an Ensign or a J.G." By J.G. he meant Lieutenant Junior Grade.

"Excellent, so that means I won't have to do my own typing." I mused. "When would I have to report?"

He handed me a plane ticket from Tampa to Pensacola; it was dated three days later. But, it was First Class which was rare. "I guess this answers my question."

Douglas nodded. "We're going to leave you now to take care of your affairs. Your orders will be here by noon tomorrow. Just take your orders to the Officer of the Day at the Air Station in Pensacola and report to him. From there, you'll draw uniforms and your staff. After that, you'll be sent where we need you most, probably England, but we don't know yet."

"Who is my immediate superior?"

"I am."

"Where are you stationed?"

"Washington."

I nodded, "So, I'm the advance party, so to speak?"

"Exactly." He and Ross stood up to leave. "Good to have you back in Navy Blue, Commander."

"Thank you, Captain, I hope it will prove to be good to be back." They left. It occurred to me that Ross never said a word. He was well trained. I called Mr. Parsons, the man who'd hired me to dig up dirt on his wife for the impending divorce proceedings, and told him a little about the situation and that I'd mail his retainer back to him. I called Ginger's husband, a man for whom I have almost zero use, and got her mother's number in Texas after some debate. He hates me because he suspects correctly that I'm screwing his wife. I called Ginger and told her what was happening and that I'd pay her three month's separation. She cried for my safety and for the apparent end to our relationship. I told her I'd re-open the office when I got back, only, I had no idea when that would be. In a few minutes, I'd taken care of all my business save one last item.

Sabrina answered the phone, "Hello."

"Hello, gorgeous."

"Lance, what a nice surprise. What are you doing?"

"I was wondering if you'd like to meet me at the Cabana Club for lunch."

"I'd love to, what's the occasion?"
"We'll talk about it when we see each other."

"Is everything okay?"

"For now, yes. We'll talk in a few."

"Okay, I'll meet you there in an hour."

"Excellent."

Sabrina was wearing a string of pearls I'd given her and a lemon yellow sundress with white polka-dots and straps that buttoned above her breasts with big white buttons and showing a lot sun-tanned cleavage. It was a great sight. She sat on the porch of my bungalow at the Cabana Club reading a menu and smoking a cigarette. She stood up and kissed me when I walked in. I said, "Are you hungry?"

She reached down and grabbed my dick, "Only for this."

"I assume we'll have food later." I kissed her, our tongues intertwining. I unbuttoned her dress as I kissed her and it fell to the floor. She stood, the picture of perfection, naked save for lemon yellow high-heels. I let out a low wolf-whistle. She said, "You like what you see, Sailor?" Hmm, ironic she would say that before I told her anything.

"You know I do, baby."

I kissed her again and steered her to the bed. I rubbed my thumbs around her aereolas being careful not to maintain contact with her nipples. I knew it would drive her crazy. In the meantime, she was unbuttoning my shirt and pulling off my belt. I stood and unclothed myself in a matter of seconds. My cock was titanium hard and pointing at her bare little cooter. She nodded at me, but I waved her off. I kissed her throat and rolled her nipples between my thumb and forefinger. Her throat vibrated against my lips when she moaned. I could feel her heartbeat against my chest and her breathing quickened. I kissed her collarbone and the tops of her mighty milk wagons. I put my thigh between her legs and she fucked my thigh slowly. I could feel her little, wet, tormented beaver contracting around my thigh.

I pulled her over to the bed and bent her over it. I had a great view of her perfect ass. I put the head against her lips and teased her for a second. She reached back and spread her lips as far as she could. I stabbed deep into her. "Uhhhhh", she grunted, and panted, "even though I know what's coming, it still surprises me." I stabbed deeper again, as if to say, "shut up." She got the hint and started to fuck back against me. She leaned back against me a little to keep the head from pounding her cervix. I squeezed her big tits, thumbed her nipples. She was busy frigging her clit.

Sabrina was about to come. Her back started to arch; her breathing grew more and more rapid; her pussy clinched tighter on me. Her back of her neck was touched with red, I knew she was blushing, her face, neck, the top of her breasts, would all be crimson. She pushed all the way back against me and held against me. I held her hips, held myself all the way in her like I know she likes it. She came with a loud "Agggggggghhhhhhhhh".

I pulled out. Sabrina would need a second to recover. Her pussy and clit were uber-sensitive. If I didn't give her some time, she'd be un-able to walk the next day or two. I lay down on the bed next to her. She took my hard prick in her hand and stroked it lazily. She looked into my eyes. "You're incredible."

"So are you." I responded with a kiss. She kissed me back.

"What did you want to talk about?" She asked, stroking a little harder. I loved getting hand jobs. I watched as she snaked her own hand down to her clit.

"Can we discuss this later?" I groaned.

"Sure." She stroked my cock and her clit in time. I rolled over onto my side and took her nipple in my mouth and sucked. She stroked each of us harder. It was delicious. I could see her little hand working my cock with all her might. Stroking up and down, rubbing the head with her thumb on the up-stroke. She started to come again. I came with her, soaking her hand, and her legs and her stomach with the white wave.

We lay in the bed sharing a cigarette. "Okay, lover, now what was it you wanted to tell me?" She asked.

I took a drag of the Camel, let smoke creep out of my nose, handed it to her. She took it and took a drag. "I've been recalled to active duty."

She leaned away from me with wide eyes. "You have? How could they?"

"Well, sweetheart, in case you didn't know it, there's a war on. I've been re-called by Naval Intelligence."

She snorted, "There's an oxymoron."

I chuckled. "That's for sure."

"When do you have to go?"

"Two days."

She turned away from me. I was sure there was going to be some drama, but I was wrong. She put the cigarette out in the ashtray on the nightstand. She turned back, a slight tear in her eye. "Please promise me you'll be careful."

"Always."

The tear was gone when she said, "Let's eat and then you need to fuck me again."

I was only happy to oblige...

To be continued...

JDPIV
JDPIV
1 Followers