The Adventures of Lexi Ch. 04

Story Info
The Strip Club
2.7k words
4.62
39.3k
24

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 10/17/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
centrum1000
centrum1000
3,629 Followers

Part IV - The Strip Club

Another week went by and I couldn't wait for another adventure. As Friday approached I got another message from Jessica. This time she wanted to meet me out. She gave me the address and a told me to be there at 10pm.

By now I was getting good enough at my makeup that I didn't need any help making the final transformation so I was happy to meet her anywhere.

Not knowing where we were going made it hard to choose an outfit but I finally settled on a silk leopard print dress that looks more like lingerie than anything else.

I showered and shaved and put on a leopard print bra and matching panties. The bra was designed to accept my fake breast inserts and the panties were tight enough to hold my cock close to my body and prevent me from getting hard.

I finished off the outfit with a garter belt, a set of black silk stockings, and a pair of black four inch heels.

By now I had grown out my own hair and dyed it blond so that I didn't need a wig anymore.

Since I was unfamiliar with the neighborhood I left a little early. When I finally got there it was only 9:30. Now I saw what she had in mind, it was a strip club called 'The Tool Box'. I had some time to kill so I decided to wait inside.

The club was very dark and appeared to only be lit by a handful of colored spot lights that were circling the room. There were a series of leather booths around the outside of the room. The rest of the room was filled with small cocktail tables surrounded by two to three chairs each. There was a door off to the side that had a neon sign overhead that read 'VIP'. In the center of the room was the stage. The stage was a large round raised platform surrounded by a ring of chairs. There were four poles on the stage and there were currently two men dancing.

I took a seat next to the stage to enjoy the show. A waiter came up to me to remind me that there was a two drink minimum. I noticed that he had a bow tie around his neck and a very tight very skimpy mesh bikini as his only costume. I could clearly see his gigantic cock staring right at me through the thin mesh material.

I ordered a drink and he quickly disappeared.

I sat there waiting for my drink with my face no more than one foot away from the stage. One of the dancers, a tall blond stud wearing a fishnet top and a flame red bikini bottom, started to dance his way over to me. I sat there mesmerized as he stood in front of me thrusting his cock into my face. He knelt down and pulled my face into his package. I couldn't help myself, I reached out and grabbed his cock in my hands as he rubbed my face into his thigh.

He was huge! I could feel the material straining to hold him in. I felt like he might burst out at any moment. He pushed my face into his crotch so that I could get a good whiff of his sweaty cock. As he pushed himself into me I opened my mouth and pressed my tongue again the tip of his cock through the thin fabric of his bikini. I started to suck on him through the thin material. I could feel him getting harder as his cock pushed the material away from his body. This caused the tip of his cock to push out through on of the leg holes in his bikini. I didn't hesitate and used my hand to pull his cock the rest of the way out and push it into my mouth.

He stayed there thrusting the his cock into my mouth matching the rhythm of the music. I happily sucked away while he rocked his hips into me. We stayed like this for several minutes until I felt his cock swelling in my mouth as he unloaded his cum into me. I moved my mouth around to make sure that I licked him clean. As I pulled my head away from his glorious penis I felt a hand on my shoulder. As I turned my head to see who it was I saw him pushing his cock back into his bikini and moving on to another lucky woman.

Jessica pulled up a chair and apologized for being late "But I see you're having a good time without me."

After she sat down the waiter came back with my drink. As I ordered another for her I saw her reach out and massage his cock through his mesh bikini.

"It's OK, you can touch."

I reached out and stroked the length of his cock through the thin material before he left to get our drinks.

He returned shortly and asked if we wanted a lap dance. Jessica quickly jumped in "I think my friend Lexi does."

He pulled my chair back and positioned himself in front of me. He started off by dancing to the beat of the music when I saw Jessica's hands sliding across his chest from behind. She was exploring his toned body as he danced for me. I just sat there enjoying the show. Slowly I saw her slip her fingers under the waistband of his bikini. He shook his hips as she pulled down his mesh bikini. I couldn't believe what I saw when his cock sprang out of his bikini. He must have been at least 12 inches long. He kept thrusting his cock towards me as he danced. Jessica's hands were wrapped around the base of his shaft stroking him gently. I reached out myself and cautiously wrapped my hand around his massive cock.

His skin was so warm and soft in my hand. I had to use both hands and I still couldn't cover his entire length. While I stroked him with both of my hands I pulled him towards my mouth. He was so thick that I could only fit a few inches into my mouth. I did my best to suck him while I kept stroking. He kept dancing for me as I licked and sucked him off.

After several minutes of me trying to get him to cum he pushed my hands away and took his cock in his own hands. He positioned one hand at the base of his shaft and the other towards the head. I watched as he pumped both hands in rhythm. As soon as I saw some pre-cum glistening on the tip of his dick I thrust my mouth back onto him and sucked as hard as I could. I felt the first shot of cum his the back of my throat. I almost had to pull off of him but I couldn't stop. He kept pounding on his own cock while he shot another load into my mouth. I could feel his hot cum oozing down my throat. I kept sucking until he finally stopped his pumping after his third stream of cum.

Without missing a beat he reached down and pulled up his mesh bikini. Jessica handed him a fistful of money and he went off into the crowd.

"Quite a place, right?"

"I can't believe how big he was."

Shortly after we repositioned ourselves another dancer came up to us and asked if we wanted a dance.

"How about you get a friend and meet us in the VIP room?"

The hot stud quickly returned with a friend for us. The first guy had short brown hair and was about average height. His muscles weren't as big as everyone else but he made up for it with how good he looked in a thong.

The friend he brought over was tall and lean. He had long black hair that came down to his shoulders.

The two of them led us through the side door into the private area. He pulled back a curtain and led us into a little room with two leather armless chairs and a plush overstuffed couch. We each took a seat in the chairs and the two dancers positioned themselves between our legs.

I got the shorter of the two and the taller guy went over to Jessica.

My dancer started just like the last one with basic dance moves to the beat of the music. He turned around and bent over so that he could push his ass into my face. I could smell his sweaty cock waiting to be freed. I explored his body with my hands and then pulled his thong down. He turned around to present his cock to me and pushed it towards my waiting mouth. I felt his hands on my head as I slid down his shaft. I wrapped my arms around his legs and picked up my pace. I pushed him so deep into my mouth that I could feel his balls pressing against my chin.

He pulled himself out of me and took me by my hand. He led me over to the couch and sat me down. He resumed his dancing but this time much closer to my body. He started to rub his cock against my leg and then slowly moved up my thigh. He positioned himself so that he could rub his hard cock against my crotch. I felt his hot flesh throbbing against my cock through the thin silky material of my panties. I wondered how long it would be before he realized what he was rubbing against.

I looked over and saw that the other dancer was now sitting in the chair and Jessica was riding him. She threw her head back and held on to his head as she screamed in pleasure. I could tell that he was having no problem giving her an orgasm.

The dancer on my lap slowed down his pace and I felt a hand moving up my legs.

"Well, what do we have here. Hey John, I think we have a lady boy."

I could see a big smile on my dancers face as the other dancer was pushing Jessica off of him. She moved back and flopped against the couch. She was drained.

My dancer pulled me up to my feet. I felt his hands under my dress pulling my panties down. I looked over at Jessica and she looked back at me. She was as lost as I was.

After I stepped out of my panties I could see my hard cock sticking out from under my dress.

My dancer pulled me over the the other dancer who was stroking himself.

"Come over here." He beckoned.

I followed his lead and got on my knees between his legs. I felt a hand pushing my head towards his cock, not that I needed any encouragement. He stopped stroking himself so that I could wrap my lips around him. I could taste Jessica's juices on his cock as I lowered myself onto him. After I got into a good rhythm of sucking his cock I could hear that he was enjoying it.

I felt a pair of hands at my waist pulling me up. I was repositioned so that My face was still on his cock but my ass was now sticking out too. His hands moved from my waste and pushed my dress up over my back. I felt something warm and firm against the entrance to my ass and knew that he was ready for me. I kept sucking as he pushed his huge cock into me.

I was getting used to working on two cocks at the same time. I knew to try and match the rhythm so that my body rocked back and forth with both men. I could see that Jessica was still splayed out on the couch. Her dress was hiked up so that I could clearly see her matted down red curls pressed against her skin, glistening from a mixture of sweat and cum.

I gave into the dancers and enjoyed it. I worked my mouth up and down the one cock while I used the muscles in my ass to massage the other cock. I could feel him deep inside of me. I sensed that he was ready to cum. I squeezed his cock as hard as I could trying to get him to unload his semen. I could feel his hairy crotch pressing against my backside and knew that he was trying to finish. I pushed back against him as hard as I could until I felt his penis swelling inside of me and releasing a stream of hot cum deep in me.

"ungh"

Was I all I could get out with the other cock still in my mouth.

I kept sucking as the one dancer continued to shoot his semen into me.

The dancer in the chair used his hands to push my face down into the base of his cock as he exploded into my mouth. I could feel waves of cum shooting at me from both sides.

As the cumming subsided I felt the dancer slowly pulling his cock out of my ass. I lifted my head and looked right up at the dancer.

"Good job honey. You make one hell of a woman."

"Thanks."

The two dancers got up and left us there. I could see that Jessica was still exhausted from her orgasm. To get her attention I crept over between her legs and gently licked at her pussy. I could hear her moan a little and kept licking. I could taste the dancer's cum as it slowly dripped out of her hole.

I stood up and moved myself between her legs. I picked up her legs in each hand and eased my cock into. Her pussy was warm and sticky from the mixture of cum inside of her. I could feel the dancers cum sliding over my cock as I slid further into her. Her head fell back and she arched her back as she started to moan even harder. I could feel his cum mixed with her cream running out of her and covering my balls as I started to pump my cock harder into her. I keep pushing deeper and harder as she moaned louder and louder. I knew that I was nearing my climax and I pushed deep into her. I pulled her hips into me as I pushed as far as my cock would go. Her hot wet pussy was already crowded with cum as I shot my semen into her. I felt my cock pulsating as my cum kept flowing from me. I saw her chest heaving as she had another orgasm. Her tight lips contracted around my stiff cock causing more cum to shoot out of me. She continued to moan as waves of orgasm washed over her.

After I was finished I lowered myself onto her and lay there resting with my cock still buried in her pussy. Her heart was still racing under me as we lay there. After several minutes passed I slid off of her and repositioned myself on my knees between her legs. I eagerly lapped up the combination of cum that was still dripping from her pussy. I pushed my tongue deep into her and pulled out all of our cum. I kept licking and sucking until she was clean again.

I pulled my tongue out of her and started again on her pussy from the outside. I could feel the soft curls of her hair pressing against my face as I brought my tongue across her lips. Slowly I applied pressure and worked my tongue in circles until her lips parted for me. After tasting her sweet juices I brought my tongue up to her clit and pushed into her. I could hear her moaning louder and louder as I circled her clit and push harder into her. She let out a whimper and I could feel her juices flowing again. I moved back down to lick up her cream and then pulled away.

I got myself back up and pulled my panties back on. I leaned into her and said "It's time to go."

She weakly nodded as I helped her up.

We left the club and went our separate ways after another great night together.

centrum1000
centrum1000
3,629 Followers