The Adventures of Lily Crossguard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay. I think that for tonight we're done with the fancy stuff. Time for some basics." He had an exact split between hope and doubt etched across his face. "But just so you know for future reference. No matter how much those crazy thoughts in your brain are getting in the way," she took both his hands and planted them on her breasts, "Just keep those magic fingers of yours exploring." At this he smiled the gentlest, sweetest, most genuinely grateful smile she had ever seen.

Oh man, this kid was gonna have a hard time getting pussy.

"Okay." She pushed his hands gently aside and shimmied her butt backwards exposing his belt buckle. She made quick work of it and whipped the belt free from the loops sending it flying towards the pitchforks and hoes. Shimmying further back she undid the button and zip. Taking hold of the jeans along with his boxers she continued her retreat pulling them with her. Still soft, but fat with the left over blood.

Raising her one leg for leverage she yanked off both of his shoes before pulling the rest of the lower half of his rustic ensemble free from his ankles. She then chucked them back from in between her legs.

"Sit up and hike up your knees."

He did as he was told.

"Now I just want you to relax. From here on out, you don't have to do anything. Lean back and put your hands on floor to steady yourself."

Again, without any resistance he did as he was told. Time for the big show. Crossing her arms Lily Crossguard again gathered up the hem of her dress. Once she had enough of it crumpled in her fists she raised her hands pulling the dress up away from her body. It's clingy, fitted fabric squeezing against her bulging top heaviness, trapping and pulling them up as if it wanted to take them with. This resistance was not manufactured but it was deliberately accentuated.

Release for one, its weighty drop followed by a brief succession of fluid bounces before settling. The second seemingly having a harder time in its quest for freedom. A tautly pulled line of the blue fabric cutting into the flesh. The harsh rolling dent causing her erect nipple to flick itself into exposure before the fall of number two, which like number one settled into its freedom nicely. Lily purposely ensured that her rising blue dress concealed her eyes from his during this prison break. Despite not knowing if he'd had a phallic response, Lily was indeed pleased with the girls' grand entrance.

With the rumpled-up dress coming up over her head, Lily could see that the show had definitely got things rolling in the right direction. He wasn't yet erect, but things were wanting to look up. It was fatter and growing red.

Dropping the dress behind her, Lily lent forward, planting one of her hands on the floor between his widely-splayed legs. Smoothly she then took hold of his, always a best man, never a groom -- his close but no cigar. It was humming with heat, and as soon as her fingers wrapped around it there came a fresh flow thickening it up just that little more. This was going to be easier to pull off than she had previously imagined.

She aimed her eyes at his. Noting her eye line, Caleb tore his away from the prophesized sight of his growing dick in the grip of a female hand, and met her gaze. She could see the thoughts were gone. He was here now - in the moment. Though she did need to be careful he didn't get too into the moment.

"Caleb. Don't let yourself come, okay?" A mesmerised nodding came in response. "If you feel like you're getting too close, or even just close, you tell me, okay?" More vacant nodding. "Because although you coming in my mouth is not a problem for me, we want to be careful, because what we want is for you to have a nice hard cock that comes inside my pussy."

Satisfied, Lily lowered her head, keeping her eyes locked on his. She guided his gaze down to his manually raised penis where she let the bottom of her tongue glide back over its tip. His gaze now in place, Lily shifted her focus to the job at hand. Her lips encircled its rounded tip. After a brief lathering with her tongue, Lily sucked pulling its still too softness fully into her mouth. Her head moving forward, easing the process before pulling back and letting the majority of its length slide back out. She did not have to repeat this process for too long, finding that with almost every pull it was filling up more and more of her mouth.

Once past semi-erect, Lily took hold of it again, not wanting the motion to result in a pre-mature situation. Flattening her tongue at the base of its underside, she slowly licked up the length of it. Harder and harder. He was ready. Lily straightened up and leaned in for a kiss. He too leaned forward taking the weight of his body off his planted hands. After dropping him a brief kiss and a quick smile, Lily began to stand making sure to be right close to him -- her right breast bouncing up off his chin as she went. He was fully erect now. She turned, her ass right in his face.

With the sudden pressure, Lily almost let out a yelp of surprise.

Well, well, well. She leant back looking down behind herself over her shoulder. She reached round back and pushed Caleb's head in further between her cheeks. Grabbing a handful of hair, Lily pulled his head back and to the side so she could look at him. He had a joyously playful smile of his face. She gave him a playfully impatient smirk in return before pushing his head forward and bouncing his face off her right cheek. His smile broadened and he gave it a big smacking kiss.

Eyes front again, Lily reached back with both hands. Caleb understood the gesture and let her have his. Placing them on her wide hips while ensuring his grip with her own, Lily let herself be lowered towards his fat hard dick, which was pointing up at her.

7

Since letting her take the lead on the whole thing, Caleb's mind had pretty much stayed the clean slate that Lily had melded into place for him. But now the situation demanded the door be opened for some mental narration. It was different now -- no amount of thinking could fuck it up.

This actually was happening -- right right now. Caleb dug his fingertips in and pressed his thumbs into the firm meat of that ass. He angled his head for a better look. Right now. Lily took it in her hand again. She's putting it in. The soft, negligible resistance as her lips dented and then parted, letting him enter. The tip of my dick is in Lily Crossgaurd.

Keeping her word Lily went all the way down -- his whole dick sliding into her. I'm not a virgin. He almost had to restrain himself from screaming with joy: ("I'm not a virgin -- the world is my oyster.") Still with control firmly on Lily's side of the fence, he watched as she angled her hips forward, briefly hurting his base with the accompaniment of a disturbing grinding sound. Totally worth it.

Then, Lily began to rock forth and back on her haunches. Caleb couldn't believe it -- couldn't believe what he was seeing, feeling, hearing. That groaning was him. This wasn't going to last long. He marvelled at the sight of his dick disappearing into her and then reappearing -- over and over. The groaning was getting louder.

8

Time to pick up the pace on this hay ride. She began to pick up the pace but surprisingly it was Caleb who took the lead -- (Now driven by a deeper force) -- and pulled her up into Doggy position. Having slipped out for this transition she could hear him getting up onto his knees. His one hand reaching round and finding one of her swaying boobs, his other quickly guiding his dick back in. Once in he found her other slightly bigger -- (Only slightly) -- boob. Squeezing on both he started his thrust. His groan quickly restarted. This wasn't going to take long. Certainly not long enough to get her going after having been pulled from the bri- ... He came.

After his jerking spasm, Caleb lay forward over her back. Lily smiled to herself.

You really are a really good friend, Lily.

"That was fucking awesome!"

***

The cool night air felt amazing against her flushed skin. She felt good. Gave her friend something which could conceivably help him over that hump that was stalling him. Hadn't left behind her bra and panties as follow up gifts but she had let him help her slip back into them. Which was still nice of her.

Carrying her shoes, Lily revelled in the feel of the cool grass between her toes as she made her way across the small Dudland farm. What time was it? She probably should have been in bed already. Her bus ticket was for 06:45 in the AM. Stayed a little longer than originally intended. She laughed softly to herself and turned her walk into a skipping run. She felt amazing. Come the morning she was going to LA. Shake the dust of this sleepy shit hole of a town off her boots once and for all.

Should've been last year but there was no money in her family and scholarships didn't really find you in these towns unless you were spotted by some scout as a potential sports god.

That extra year could have swallowed her whole but she'd fought back investigating all her options. Seeking out any chance. Sending her grades and papers to any and everyone who could potentially sponsor her cause. And finally, after eight months of surfing colleges, one got back to her with a partial scholarship. Not perfect, but close enough.

The skipping run that had carried her down the slope came to a skidding but controlled halt. She leaned against the round log that made the top of the farm gate, catching her breath. Was she going to miss this world? She rolled over to lean against the gate with the back of her shoulders. The stars were amazing here. None of that in LA. She cut off the ensuing clichéd thought before it could take hold.

She puffed out her sizable chest through the bulky jacket's unzipped front. Time for a smoke. Really should've been trying to get to bed as soon as for the early rise, but an unexpected level of nostalgia was creeping up her spine. Fishing through her jacket pockets she found her smokes. Tomorrow, Lily. Tomorrow. She lit her cigarette despite the sudden gust of wind which set her hair dancing off to the side. She inhaled and then exhaled the smoke while giving the landscape a quick 180. Whatever it was that had been creeping up her spin had now simply transformed into a shrug. She wasn't that nostalgic. LA baby.

She turned back to the gate and grabbed hold of it. With a small jump, she was able to lift herself up and get her one leg over. Ooh ... she grinded into the pleasure pressure the rounded gate top was providing. As her grind continued she could feel her panties pulling at her skin. They'd dried since putting them back on but she could tell she was still going to have to peel them off when she got home. She swung the other leg over as well, dropping down onto the dirt road below. Ow! A little too gravely. She slipped her shoes on and restarted her skipping run.

"LA baby!"

12