The Adventures of Lucy and Tharion Ch. 02

Story Info
Good Morning, My Little Kitty
1.5k words
4.57
26.6k
4

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was early morning; the first rays of the sun were barely touching the dry moss of the hidden place on Teldrassil where Lucy was sleeping with an innocent smile on her face. It was an unusual place for a gnome to be, but Lucy WAS unusual. For a gnome she was slightly above average in height and had long black hair tied into a ponytail - on a first glimpse just another tiny gnome-girl. Yet she was lying here curled up far away from Stormwind (where most gnomes were living nowadays), wearing nothing but panties and she was not alone.

Since some weeks ago she had a deep passionate relationship with a night elf. She had hesitated a long time before she told her best friends about him, and as expected they had reacted quite reservedly beside some giggling about differences in size and what in their opinion would work - and for the most part - not work between them. However, she was quite pleased they didn't take it seriously enough to go into detail with questions, since some answers were difficult to explain. Taking a deep breath while still slumbering peacefully she turned around and cuddled up into Tharion's black silken fur - for Tharion was a druid and as usual lying next to her in the shape of a gorgeous panther.

Tharion was awake already for some time, keeping his gnome warm and caressed her softly with his right forepaw, breathing deeply and enjoying her sweet scent. In his feline shape their differences in size were not that huge anymore, but anyway he was one of those druids who changed into a night elf only rarely. Since the morning sun touching his fur woke him up he was watching his gnome with pleasure, and the longer he did the more often his brightly glowing eyes fixated on her cute little breasts and below. Purring deeply he stood up and laid her on her back with his forepaws gently enough to not wake her up. Seeing her lying there beneath him almost naked with her innocent smile and breathing slowly aroused him even more than usual. After a quick glimpse around if anybody was watching (which was quite unlikely since they were far away from the next town) he put a paw on her belly and, very carefully not to hurt her, slit the thin cloth of her panties into pieces with one of his razor-sharp claws. Lucy cringed shortly, muttered something but still didn't wake up yet.

Tharion panted and stared on her now revealed cute little pussy: soft skin with not a single hair, her inner lips hiding the tiny, tight hole he loved so much. Under his furry belly the tip of his feline cock was already very visible, glowing red and wet. Although as a feral druid his whole body was slightly smaller than those wild tigers' living on Teldrassil, one could assume that his fully-swollen cock would be way too huge for his little kitty - but they both knew better. Sure, its diameter was almost that of her gnomish forearm; yet like every cat's cock it had a small pointy tip which helped greatly working its way into small cunts. Furthermore after growing out of his furry sac it was already coated with pre-cum which provided great lubrication and although it didn't look that way - gnomish pussies were quite flexible.

With great caution he was climbing on top of Lucy panting with excitement. When Lucy eventually woke up she was already buried below her beloved cat, his forepaws holding her shoulders gently yet strongly in place and his hindpaws pushing her thighs to the sides.

"Tharion, what... hey!"

was all she could say still sleepy, before her gracious panther lowered his hips to bring the drippy tip of his cock into position; and purring deeply he pushed forward, forcing himself slowly but irresistibly into her unbelievably tight and warm cunt.

Lucy usually loved getting laid by her cat, but normally there was some kind of foreplay involved and well needed considering the size of his cock. Breathing heavily she grabbed his forelegs firmly with her hands and moaned loudly:

"Tharion... bad kitty. BAD! You... could have waked me up and asked... first..."

Her tight hole was forced open further the deeper her cat pushed his swelling cock into her pussy. Although she didn't have any chance to prepare for this, his never-ending supply of pre-cum lubed her up well, and so there was not much resistance for the by now almost completely swollen cock her cat was forcing into her pussy deeper with every wild thrust. Naturally it hurt a lot at first and she was muttering curses silently, while Tharion slowly increased his pace, drooling on her hair with ferocious passion.

"We'll talk about this, bad kitty..."

Although complaining she knew quite well it was in vain. Even though he was an elf somewhere inside - when getting aroused there was a definite point-of-no-return when the cat's animalistic instincts took control - and they were way past this point at the moment. And to be honest: For her this was part of the reason fucking with her cat was so great! It was the knowledge that she had not the slightest chance to get away once he was beyond that point. In this moment she was nothing but a kitten in heat for him, and nature demanded that he pounded her mercilessly until he successfully inseminated her. Thinking about that she had to moan and spread her legs a little wider. Tharion growled furiously as an answer and slammed his huge cock into her even faster, slapping his furry balls against her soft skin and waggling his tail in excitement. Her fuck-hole was forced open widely and the tip of his cock pushed deeper into her than gnomish cunts were meant to be stretched. Furthermore with every thrust his soft and warm fur was caressing her belly and cute little tits and stimulated her additionally. She was loving it!

"Uuuuh... come on, kitty. Do me! Fill my pussy with your hot cum!"

If it wasn't for his paws holding her firmly in place his wild thrusts would have pushed her around on the soft moss, but he knew well how to do his little gnomish kitty. With her cunt full of his pre-cum and her nipples swollen and still under treatment by his rubbing fur, his massive member violating her pussy was making her tremble already. Her whole body was shaking and she was gasping for air, still gripping his forelegs with her hands firmly. Tharion could feel his kitty being close to orgasm, for her tight pussy was vibrating around his cock. He purred deeply and slammed into her with bestial rage, and soon enough Lucy was screaming through the forest while her once tight cunt was convulsing so severely as if it wanted to suck his cock empty.

Tharion meowed like a cute little cat, drooling heavily. He managed to do only very few more brutal thrusts into her, before his balls began to tremble as well. He forced his whole huge cock into her pussy for a last time, burying it balls-deep inside of her - and there he came. Keeping his cock in her still trembling pussy huge jets of his kitty-seed started to gush into the moaning gnome. With her pussy being sealed off effectively by the huge diameter of his cock his warm cum could not run out, and still screaming she came again, feeling the seemingly never-ending supply of warm, sticky animal-cum filling up her womb.

Tharion was essentially lying on her, holding still and purring with huge pleasure while his cock was not for a long time done pumping semen into his kitty yet; although this amount was surely not suitable for anything smaller than a real female cat of his size. Very slowly he eventually started to pull his cock from the moaning gnome's pussy until with a very wet noise he slid out and a last jet of warm cum splashed onto her tits.

Lucy was breathing heavily. Her some minutes ago tight hole was still standing slightly open and sticky white goo was running out. She opened her eyes and looked at her gorgeous panther, smiling satisfied. Tharion was standing between her thighs purring and started to lick Lucy's tits clean. She closed her eyes again purring as well - like a just inseminated cat was supposed to do, while he worked his way down with his soft tongue from her tits to her pussy. Moaning again as he licked her dripping hole and even pushed his tongue slightly into her cunt she caressed the soft fur behind his ears with one hand like all cats love, while her other hand rested on her generously inflated womb, thinking,

"Not the worst way to start a day."

What would her gnomish friends think of her if they knew she was not only doing nasty things with an elf but let an animal fuck her regularly? They'd better not find out...