The Adventures of Lucy and Tharion Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy was shaking and sobbing silently. Now that the threat was gone or, strictly speaking, had bled to death, Lucy felt the pain and the cold again. But Tharion's warm fur was the best comfort for she knew that he would protect her from all dangers. They were cowering there in the snow for quite some time until Lucy had calmed down, and Tharion eventually whispered,

"Come on, Lucy, climb on my back. We have done our job and you deserve a warmer place."

Lucy nodded and obeyed. The cats had left, and due to the unceasing snowfall, the corpse of the dwarf was already hidden beneath a white, cold blanket as if nothing had happened.

Tharion was running back to Everlook with his gnome on his back, purring happily,

"Do you feel better now, Lucy? All you need is a warm fire and some fresh cloths."

Lucy was scratching his ears as usual and after a short pause answered,

"Sounds good. But I wonder if a warm elf and no cloths at all wouldn't perhaps work even better. The longer I think about it... yes, it probably would."

Tharion roared and increased his pace noticeably. Arriving at Everlook, he wrote a short notice to high-priestress Valiandra about the successful mission before Lucy dragged him to the gryphon-master and paid for a short trip to Moonglade. The druid's sanctuary was warm and just on the other side of the mountains surrounding Winterspring at the northwestern border. And anyway, Lucy insisted that she couldn't stand another long distance flight back to Darnassus.

They barely made it to a guestroom at the Moonglade inn because Lucy had abused the position on Tharion's lap during the flight in a way that Tharion had great difficulties hiding his excitement under his robe on their way from the landing place to the small town. Only seconds after they had entered their room, Tharion sat already on the bed and undressed quickly, giggling over Lucy's futile attempts to take off several layers of cloths at once.

"What do you plan, Lucy? No naughty games with the panther tonight?"

"No, the panther was bad today and has killed a fat, ugly dwarf."

Lucy smiled mischievously and jumped onto the bed, leaving a huge pile of cloth behind. She now wore just her panties and came slowly nearer, crawling between his legs toward the already quite swollen elfish cock, purring like a cat in heat. Tharion stared at her cute naked body and whispered viciously,

"Oh, ok. I just heard you usually fuck with that huge cat. Hence this makes you a kitten, and I am not sure if I should have sex with you. People could think that I do animals."

Tharion took a deep breath as Lucy had taken off her remaining cloths as well and sat down directly in front of his cock with her legs spread. Under his greedy gaze, she pushed no less than three of her gnomish fingers slowly inside of her tight, wet cunt. It was obvious that she wanted to stuff her cute pink hole to the limit tonight, and he couldn't help but stroking his by now hard and alarmingly huge member. It was unbelievable how easy Lucy's pussy could accommodate to such a diameter, he thought when Lucy withdrew her wet fingers just to push them back inside again and even spread them carefully. He reached out with a shaking hand, but Lucy pushed it aside.

"No! Bad cats and druids may not touch respectable priests. Besides, I don't see any problems with your reputation. Elves are infamous for humping their pets anyway. And now lay down, Tharion!"

He nodded and did as she demanded. Lucy climbed on top of him and placed her dripping little hole right on top of his cock, moaning with pleasure. With one hand around his member, she was rubbing the hard tip between her slim pussy-lips and at her swollen clit - and even allowed him to feel the tightness and warmth of her trembling hole, without pushing it inside. Tharion was shaking and gasped,

"Oh yes, you naughty little female. I will show you what spoiled kittens deserve! Keep on like that, and you will get messy soon!"

Lucy purred again and pushed the tip of his cock once more against her tight hole.

"Oh no, not so fast. You promised to warm me - and this means from the inside as well."

And holding her breath, she pushed her body down, forcing her pussy-lips around his enormous girth and impaled herself slowly on his way too huge, elfish cock. Tharion closed his eyes and was trembling. Lucy knew that he could barely keep himself from cumming at once, which was another good reason to slow down. Last time she had fucked with him in his elfish shape, she had been stretched and lubed up with lots of kitty-seed beforehand. Thus she hadn't been sure if she could get his member inside her cunt just like that, but lots of practice during the last weeks with her horny cat had prepared her well enough. With a lustful cry, she let her body slide downwards until half of Tharion's cock had disappeared inside of the little gnome and the tip of his cock pushed hard against her cervix.

Tharion held his breath until Lucy stopped moving and could barely open his eyes. The whole gnomish cunt was trembling and massaging his cock.

"Am I allowed to ... touch you now, my tiny mistress?"

It took Lucy a few moments to answer. She didn't move at all and enjoyed the sensation of being stretched this far, which even made speaking a very difficult task. So she just nodded and made a cute sigh when Tharion's hands grabbed her around her chest with his thumps rubbing her stiff nipples. Very carefully, Tharion lifted her up. Lucy stared downwards between her thighs - her pussy-lips were clasping firmly around his thick member, now shining with her juices. Tharion hoped the feeling could last forever when he pushed her down again, prying the ever tight gnomish cunt open once more and making his beloved gnome scream.

"Fuck me, Tharion. Oh by Elune, fuck me!"

And how he did. It took several more hard thrusts until he felt Lucy's cunt relaxing so far that he dared to increase the pace. Lucy moaned loudly, still staring lustfully at her abused pussy. Although Tharion's elfish cock was even bigger than his feline one, her treatment felt significantly more tenderly; mostly because the elf Tharion was quite careful while as a cat he eventually became an instinct-driven male with no respect for the gnomish limitations. She usually loved the feral way, but this night she couldn't imagine anything better than what he did to her right there.

"Oh Lucy, you are unbelievable."

His cock was trembling, but he didn't want to end it yet. After a short pause, he laid her down onto his chest; and caressing her cute little butt with his huge right hand, he continued fucking her with strong upward thrusts, forcing his member so hard and deep into her cunt that he could feel her impenetrable cervix shiver every time.

"I see you like it rough. Your cat must be really happy with your stretchy cunt."

"Oh yes,"

replied Lucy between her desperate attempts to catch her breath,

"I'm his little fuck-toy, and he abuses my poor little pussy really cruelly for his pleasure all the time."

Tharion grinned wickedly and pushed his cock into Lucy so ruthlessly that it almost seemed as if he could force all of it inside of her, although there was no chance to get more than half of his member into his already overstrained gnome.

Lucy was screaming in ecstasy, shaken by a strong orgasm with her juices running like a river. Tharion increased his pace to stimulate her even more, moaning breathlessly. He would have loved treating her for hours, but her gnomish cunt trembling that hard was too much for him as well. His warm, sticky cum coated her longing pussy; and even though it was only a tiny amount compared to a full feline insemination, Lucy enjoyed the wonderful sensation not any less.

Tharion kept on humping her slowly for several more minutes until his cock eventually slipped out of her well-stretched, drippy hole. Very carefully, he pulled her up until they were face to face. There was no need for words; they just kissed passionately and cuddled. Lucy could still feel her pussy shiver whenever she moved slightly on top of her elf and she loved it. They were lying there for what could have been hours, Tharion stroking her back lovingly.

Lucy felt completely exhausted and was on the verge of falling asleep when she only just raised her head and whispered,

"Tharion?"

Tharion smiled and answered,

"Yes, my priestess?"

"Do you think the panther would like to wake me up tomorrow? I think I owe him a lot for the rescue from that nasty dwarf."

Tharion nodded und kissed her once more.

"Oh, I am sure he will love to. But you should know that your huge cat will probably be very horny after a day without mating with his kitty."

Lucy giggled, closed her eyes and purred,

"I hope he will."

12