The Adventures of Lykshaa

Story Info
The first story about the adventures of the Amazon Queen.
794 words
3.74
35.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stalked the jungle trees, following her target from afar. She was huge, a feminine mountain of muscle; her biceps bulging, her abs hard and defined. Her crowning glory was, however, her huge thighs. Long, smooth and bulging, she'd taken many a man between them and left a crumpled heap behind. They ached for this man; a jungle king. Rugged, handsome and clad only in a tiger skin loincloth her body yearned to crush him, his powerful body, feels him fade away underneath her and submit to the natural order; the superiority of females.

She was Lykshaa, the Amazon queen, and he was Kazul, the chieftain of the all-male jungle tribe whose territory ran alongside her own. For years a shaky peace had held between the two tribes, but now the Amazons wanted lands -- they needed new hunting land, new places to train and practise there deadly skills. In Lykshaa's reckoning, it was the easiest option. All she had to do was take out the chieftain and the men would submit, if not, her fellow warriors could do with the practise.

She was close now; she could see his strong back muscles, his firm arms and bulging thighs. Nothing compared to her of course, but she would enjoy it none the less. His dark brown hair hung in dreadlocks down to his shoulders, his bronzed skin bright in the tropical sun. It was time, she grabbed hold of a vine, readied herself and swung down, straight towards her target.

"Kazul!"

His handsome face turned to see her, his stubbly jaw dropping as, out of nowhere, a giant pair of legs enveloped his face. She sat on his shoulders for a few seconds, letting him struggle as her thighs chewed on his face, before twisting and sending him flying off. She lands, readying herself as he stumbles to his feet.

"Hand over you lands and I'll spare you! Resist and pay the price!"

She snarled, throwing her golden blonde back off her face, her deeply tanned body tense and ready for action, the tiny snakeskin bikini barely hiding her nipples, the thong lost in her meaty buttocks.

"The men of the valley will never submit!"

His barrel chest swelled as he bellowed back at her, before charging. Lykshaa grinned. It was all too perfect, big dumb men where like dogs, so easy to control. He leapt for her and she dodged, landing an elbow in the back of head as he sailed past.

"Then prepare to learn the truth little man."

He smacked into a tree, slumping to the ground, looking up just in time to see Lykshaa leap onto him, wrapping her legs around not only his head but the three behind. Her pussy pushed up into his stubbly mouth, his muffled cries exciting her even as he flailed, meaty fists pounding into her thick thighs. She squeezed, the bark cracking, the jungle mans cries louder from the depths of her muscular legs.

"That's it little king...plead for your life. Men like you need to realise that women are superior! We are the rightful dominate gender!" She thrusted, pushing her snakeskin clad pussy into his handsome face. The bark around his head fractured and broke, the force of her muscular legs snapping the tree and almost popping the mans head off in the process. Then, for no reason she got off. He coughed and spluttered, clutching at his throat, his face red raw from lack of air. She giggled helplessly.

"God, your stubble tickles in all the right places! I just love to get a manly man down there..."

She grabbed him roughly, pulling him by the hair and lying next to him, catching his face between her ass cheeks, his neck between her thighs. She chewed on him, her thick legs eating up his shoulders, even as his bodybuilder physique struggled to escape. Her ass took his face, the thick, fat cheeks swallowing his cries for help. She loved it, making the thickset man squeal. She squeezed and he bucked wildly, his huge arms trying to pry her free, but doing nothing than turning her more ad more on. She groaned, not with effort but with the joy of the kill, of watching her prey try to escape even as his fate was sealed. He cried out, his mouth against her ass hole, and she clenched her buttocks, cutting off his air once and for all. Her thighs tightened, easily overpowering his frantic effort to remove her. Then, he sagged. Suffocated in her ass, a humiliating death. She let his body go, to fall on the floor.

"...and now...your tribe..."

With that, she grabbed his ankle and pulled him through the jungle towards his homeland, safe in the knowledge of her conquest.