The Adventures of Madi Ch. 02

Story Info
No more Ms. Nice Foot Girl, it's time for some foot fun.
3.4k words
4.18
24k
17

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/08/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi, my name is Madison, or Madi for short. I'm about 5 foot and 3 inches, brunette, cute, and like to have a good time. I'm not exactly like other girls, because I'm bi and have a foot fetish. Yes, a girl can have a foot fetish too. I love feet, and I'm always looking for a chance at another girl's beautiful feet."

I glanced over my room, looking for the perfect spot for my last item. "There, right on that shelf," I thought to myself. I placed my stuffed animal panda on the highest shelf in my bedroom. I was officially unpacked and living at home once again. It had been about a week and a half since class had ended and I was looking forward to a relaxing summer. My school year had definitely ended on a high note, with my encounter with Natasha. I felt more confident and happier than I had in awhile.

It also, however, left me wanting more. It was so hard to cope with such a fetish when hardly anyone knew about it. Of my group of friends, not one of them knew about my fetish. I had just gone out to lunch with them the other day in fact. Some of them went to college with me, others had moved away. To see them all again was fantastic, but also a bit frustrating. I couldn't stop taking peeks at their delightful feet, all with pedicures, some sort of polish and just plain cute. I just wanted to chow down on each one of their toes until I orgasmed all over their soles.

That was one thing I didn't get from Natasha unfortunately. She obviously didn't mind letting me worship her feet, but I doubt she would do anything to my feet. I laid on my bed, frustrated from my thoughts. I brought my legs and feet up, doing a pointe. I recently went out and got a pedicure, trying to please myself. They now were much softer, with a fresh coat of light pink nail polish on my toesies. I wiggled them back and forth, smiling at how something so simple gave me so much pleasure. I brought my legs down, sat up, and crossed them. My legs were equally as pleasant, which I always strive for.

Then, I remembered something. I instantly moaned in dread. I had to help my aunt's babysitter tonight in watching my cousins. My aunt had 4 kids, ages four to eleven, and they could be quite the handful. The three boys, the youngest, were naughty and liked to have constant fun. The oldest child was my favorite, a young girl that was rather shy and I was one of the few people she'd talk to. This babysitter wasn't doing such a great job, so my aunt asked me to help as well, and also keep an eye on this babysitter. Apparently, she got a bit drunk after she put the boys away. "So I've got to babysit the babysitter," I said to myself, not so amused. At least I was getting paid well for this.

A few hours later, I was at my aunt's house doorstep, ready for what promised to be a crazy night. I came prepared though. I wore a simple college tee, athletic shorts and some comfortable running shoes. I even put on socks (which I hate wearing) because I didn't want to ruin my newly painted nails from running around the house. I opened the door and walked in on my aunt talking to another girl about twenty-one or so.

She was very attractive, not at all what I have guessed in a babysitter. She had dark hair that reached down past her shoulder, slightly curly, but she looked like she had just gotten out of bed. She was wearing a white tank-top, which revealed a bit more of her ample cleavage then I'm sure my aunt would want. This girl was wearing some raggedy short shorts, which complimented her beautifully tanned legs. Her eyes were a bit more narrow than mine, and she had stiff eyebrows to match. To sum it up: she looked like a hot mess and a lot of trouble. Too bad the girl was wearing socks, because I could only imagine her feet were just as attractive.

"Madi, there you are," my aunt finally noticing me. "This is Avery, and you'll be watching the kids with her." I smiled and gave Avery a polite "Hi" and held out my hand. Avery took it and gave it a slight shake, giving me a "I don't give a fuck" look. Something told me if she had this kind of attitude, this was going to be a very long night.

I was about right on the money. The boys were as wild as ever, making a mess, leaving them for me to clean up, went on to make another mess, Avery cleaned that up. She really wasn't a kindly babysitter, but at least she wasn't striking them or cussing them out. Finally, it was bedtime for the brats. Avery was cleaning some legos up, so I kindly volunteer to read a bedtime story to them. She gave me nothing more than a slight grunt and kept cleaning. After about twenty minutes of reading to the kids, they got into bed and actually fell asleep soon after. I stayed by their rooms for awhile, just to make sure they were really asleep.

I went down about half an hour later to relax in the living room. Avery was in there, watching TV, with a huge bottle of vodka half empty on her lap. "This girl can drink," I thought. I'm not much for drinking myself and have only gotten drunk once. It looked like Avery was about halfway there herself. I asked her if she needed anything. She gave me a puzzled, angry look. "Yeah, for you to fuck off," she said and returned to watching her movie. She was already slurring. She was quite the drinker, and I wasn't too happy that I would have to spend two more hours here with her. I sat down on the recliner, since the comfy couch was completely taken up by Avery. She was laying down on the couch, legs out behind her with her head on the arm. Her admirable, shaven legs were relaxed and comfortable, with her brilliant ass sticking up in the air. This girl would have been a better stripper than she was a babysitter, as I continued to scan her body over with my eyes. Her socks were still on, although a bit more dirty than earlier from all the work she had done today. I couldn't help but think about what was under those socks, staring at them intently. Her feet probably smelled of high heaven and caked in sweat. I was guessing that her feet were about a size nine or so, as they were decently long, but not so skinny.

Snapping myself out of my staring, I looked over at Avery. She was still drinking down her huge vodka like it was refreshing water. If she kept this up, she was gonna be passed out within the hour. "Wait...that's not such a bad thing," I thought to myself. "If she's drunk, not only will she get fired when she comes back, but I can also get her back for being a bitch."

About an hour later, I got my wish. I returned from a bathroom break to find her completely passed out on the couch. I suddenly became nervous and excited, knowing it was now or never. I wanted to be cautious, so I shook her a little and tried to wake her up. Not even a grunt came out of Avery's mouth. I carefully took the vodka bottle out of her hands. The bottle still had some alcohol left, but I put in on the coffee table. I got on the end of the couch, right near her feet. Cautious still, I brought her right leg up and gave it tug. Still nothing from the passed out mess in front of me. Well, it was time for my late night snack: her feet.

I brought my expecting nose up to her dirty sock, hoping that theses were even better than my friend Natasha's bare soles. Her socks smelled of not only sweat, but a perfume like aroma that I couldn't figure out. It was almost like grapes. It didn't matter, because the smell itself was intoxicating to my senses. I got the same wet feeling between my legs as I did when Natasha's toes were in my mouth, being sucked on with gusto. Soon, the smell mattered little to me and I bit the end of her sock. With a ferocious tear, I had removed her sock and her feet were finally revealed to me. I opened my mouth in awe at their beauty. They were wrinkled, sweaty and had plenty of meat on them. Her toes were painted a sexy black color that made my heart dance with excitement. Black matched her so well, and was my favorite nail color.

My tongue grew impatient, so I dropped the sock on the floor and let loose. I ran my tongue across her perfect arches, taking my sweet time. Avery made no argument and remained passed out cold. If a good lick to her foot wasn't enough to wake her up, nothing was. I continued to lick her arches, pressing my lips against them at the end of each lick. These feet were smooth to my touch and my desire for more only grew. I worked my way up her soles, swirling my tongue on her luscious skin. Despite the room being rather cold, I felt myself getting hotter and hotter. There was no turning back now, as I continued my feeding frenzy on her soles. They tasted way better than Natasha's, by a long shot. No gross fuzz, not at all crusty, and they tasted sweeter to me than before. Chocolate might even take a backseat to these soles.

Soon, my tongue was running right under her tender toes. I started backwards, with her pinkie toe first. Ripe with sweat and that unfamiliar scent, I brought the toe in my mouth and my tongue danced around it like it was a little candy. I found myself taking in multiple toes, despite them being a little bit large. I gratefully washed away all her sweat, and I soon knew what that mysterious taste was. Earlier, the youngest had dropped his juice on the floor. Before it was cleaned up, she must have stepped in it. Now it really was like candy, coated in a juicy flavor. Nothing could escape my mouth, and soon her her toes were slick and glistened in my mouth's juices.

By now, I thought I was going to need an icepack. I felt so alive and hot with desire. It was time for the second foot, so I put down the right leg and picked up her left foot. I quickly removed her sock and threw it on her open purse. I gasped as I saw what was in her purse: a large vibrator, a condom, another small bottle of vodka and a knife. My aunt and uncle forbid weapons in their house, even for defensive purposes. "Oh boy, if only they could see this," I said to myself with glee. I couldn't believe that my cousins nor their parents didn't see this purse, as it was just wide open right here. I put her leg down and went for her purse. I took out and examined the vibrator first. Nothing special, just a blue plastic vibrator with a simple button to push. Probably got this cheap. I had never purchased a vibrator for myself, being too afraid that I would get caught or seen. "Well, here's my chance," I thought. I stuffed the vibrator in my pocket, hoping it wouldn't fall out. Next, I took out the knife, but before I could examine it, a voice startled me.

"What do you think you're doing with that?" I looked up to see Avery awake now, although obviously very drunk.

"My aunt doesn't allow people to have weapons in this house, or did she not tell you this?" I asked with a serious tone. Avery froze, obviously nervous from being found out. "You know," I added, I could get you arrested for bringing a weapon into this house with children and no parents."

Despite being drunk, my words carried some weight with Avery. She stood up, but paused when she stepped on her right foot. She looked down, "Why the hell is my foot wet, and why are my socks off?" She looked at me. I gave her a grin, proud of what I had done now. She must have got the message and looked at me dumbstruck.

Now I stood up, determined not to let her win the situation over. I'm only two years younger anyway, it's not like she's my boss. "Look, you brought a weapon into my house. If my family were to find out, you'd be in trouble right?" She replied with a nervous nod. "Well, I could just let this go, not tell anybody...if you do something for me."

Avery looked at me with a puzzled look. "What the hell do you want me for do?" she asked with a slur in her words.

I sat back in the recliner, pushed the seat up and brought chair up, along with my legs. "I want a foot massage, or is that too difficult for your drunk ass to do?" I asked with sarcasm.

Apparently it wasn't, as she went to right to work. She got on her lovely knees and put her hands on my right foot. Slowly, she removed my sock to reveal my pretty little feet. Avery started pressing her thumbs across the middle of my feet, sending shivers down my spine and making my clit feel hotter than ever. My pretty soles were smooth and soft from my recent pedicure and although not as gorgeous as Avery's, I think someone with a foot fetish would love them, just as much as I did. I seriously doubted Avery did, but that was the fun part about it. When she started, she was surprisingly good at massaging my feet, or maybe I was just that sensitive. She was working my toes now, separating and pressing down on them. Now that didn't feel as good and I frowned at her.

She looked at me angrily. "Well, what do you expect?! I'm not a masseuse or anything. I fucking hate touching other people's feet."

I smiled now. "Well, if you hate touching my feet, I have a better idea." I brought my big toe on my right foot, dug in under my sock on my left foot, and lifted the sock off. I placed my bare feet out again. "Lick my feet now bitch and suck on my toes." I wiggled my toes in her face, adding to my effect.

Avery looked flabbergasted at my demand. I reminded her who was boss by jiggling the knife in her face. She gave a drunken sigh and resigned herself to her fate. She moved herself into position and brought her tongue out. "Oh my!," I thought as I saw that she had her tongue pierced. I thought tongue piercings were rather sexy, but I was too chicken to get one myself. Avery took her first lick on my right foot. I almost let out a yip when I felt her wet, soft tongue on my foot.

It was indeed the most incredibly sexy thing I had felt done to my body. She continually licked my foot, sending feelings up my body that overwhelmed my senses. I couldn't resist it: I put my hands down my pants and started stroking my shaved pussy. I was already wet from licking her feet earlier. Avery didn't do much different, just kept licking my soles up and down. She was obviously not very pleased about the predicament she in. I gave her a look, and she started picking up the pace. She went for my toes and started taking in several in at once. My feet were so small that it was no problem for her. I felt like I was melting at this point and my fingers were soaked in pre-cum. It was so hot to see my little pink toes disappear inside of her delicious lips and then come out wet in saliva. My body was starting to convulse and I knew only a little more push would make me orgasm.

She started working on my left foot, a bit more enthusiastic this time. When you've got nothing to lose, I guess it helped. I felt the rush of fluid flooding to my pussy. Her tongue danced over the sensitive areas on my foot, from my arches to the middle of the soles, to the balls of my toes. The cold feeling of her tongue piercing only added to the unique feeling of having my feet licked.

Despite all this pleasure, I couldn't get the kick I need to finally cum. So, I decided to have her try something different. "I want you to stick all my toes in your mouth now," I told her.

Avery looked up. "Are you serious?" I nodded to her. She sighed a big drunk sigh, opened her mouth wide, and took in all my toes on my left foot in her mouth, without any difficulty. "Oh my god..." I said to myself. Having each toe being sucked was incredible, but this was beyond incredible. I felt the hot saliva in her mouth flowing over all my toes. "Deeper....deeper!!" I said with anxious intent. Avery soon had my toes all the way in her warm mouth. It felt like my toes were being covered in jello, and I could resist wiggling my toes inside of them. I looked down at Avery, who was not looking so hot. I removed my toes out of her mouth, before she choked. They were literally covered in her slobber, dripping and glistening. It had to be the one of the hottest things I've ever seen, like a hot Olympic swimmer without his shirt.

I gave her a few seconds to catch her breath. I massaged my wet foot, taking it all in. I put out my right foot, ready to have my foot covered. Avery at first looked like she was going to protest, but stopped herself. She took my foot again, and slid my toes right into her mouth, deep as before. The wet feeling returned to my toes. I coaxed her to go even deeper this time. Soon, her mouth was wrapped up half to my ankle. That same wet feeling soon returned to my pussy, and I knew it time. I let out a loud gasp, and let my body let loose a barrage of cum. With no place to go, it soak the inside of my pants and onto the chair.

Avery released my toes and sat on the floor. I felt like I had just run the marathon, and my body was totally exhausted. I was literally dripping wet in my shorts, but it was worth it. That was the best orgasm I had ever had, better than any boy could do. Eventually, I got up and went into the bathroom. I found a towel and dried myself up. When I came back out, Avery came up to me, demanding I return the knife. I noticed that she had put her socks back on. "Ok Avery, you can have it back," I said, putting the knife out. She reached for it, but I brought it back. "However, I think I want those socks, just for a little momento." I gave her a wink. Oh boy, was she fuming mad. She removed her socks and handed me them. I gave her the knife in exchange. "Ok, now get out, before you get yourself into more trouble missy." Avery didn't argue one bit. She got her bag, slipped her shoes on her delectable bare peds and stormed out.

I giggled to myself. Avery didn't even ask for her money. She was never coming back here, I could tell. I smiled and took her sock and gave it a sniff. Still smelly, and hopefully would stay that way. Then I remembered something in my pocket. I took out her vibrator, proud of my little score of the night. This whole foot thing was starting to get more and more interesting, and I hoped my next encounter was sooner, rather than later.....but that's another story.