The Adventures of Madi Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like Veronica herself, I feel instantly in love and caressed her soft soles. Unlike my stinkers, these feet had a pleasant smell that made me hot down there again. I could tell Veronica was waiting patiently, so I decided not to keep her waiting. Since they were my favorite part, I want for the toes first. I wrapped my mouth around each toe, one by one. Like I had, she wiggled her delightful toes while I sucked and licked them. Her moans were pure bliss to my ears, and only coaxed me on to more worship.

I worked that one foot for what seemed like eternity. Her high arches were foot lickin' good and I loved them as much as her toes. It seemed like each time my tongue touched the skin, Veronica would let out the hottest moans know to humanity. Like me, she obviously wasn't used to this. Perhaps this was her first time to? I didn't really care, as I let that foot down and went for the second.

Much like the previous foot, her toes were a spectacle to watch in themselves. I just sat there and stare for a minute. Veronica giggled, then started wiggling her toes to get my attention again. I smiled and commenced my tongue lashing on her toes. The erotic moans began their chorus once again, and her toesies fit snuggly into my hungry mouth. I was going faster this time for whatever reason, but they didn't mean it was any less enjoyable. Like before, I tasted the blue polish cute adorn on each toe. It made me wonder if sucking on those could be toxic or something. Did really matter, as I continue loving up her feet. The soles made an excellent taste bud orgasm. I especially loved licking her wrinkles, as they tasted the most sweaty. They also seemed to be a pleasure area for Veronica, as her moans got louder and ragged as I loved passed my tongue across them. Eventually, I have covered her feet, and decided to give her something just as orgasm inducing as she did to me. Although I know I couldn't fit all her toes in my poor little mouth, I knew I do so with her heel. It was sloppy, but it did the trick on her. Veronica started practically yelling.

"Madi! I'm cumming! Please keep going!"

I played my magic on both heels until she let out one last blood boiling, toe curling cry. Her orgasm proved to be just as hard as mine, with a wet spot emerging between her perfect legs. And with that, we were spent.......

"So are all American girls just as amazing as you are?" Veronica asked as we walked our bikes down the path towards the exit.

"Nope, most of them are a lot dumber and no where near as fun," I replied back with a wink.

We had been walking like this for the past 20 minutes, heading back to my place, where I invited her to join us for dinner. My folks are always open to company, and are used to my friends coming around all the time. Boy would they be surprised when I brought back a German girl. What would have surprised them more, if they would be told, is that Veronica and I were planning on seeing each other a lot over this summer. For the first time ever, I had a girlfriend. Best part was, she was just as wild about me as I was about her. Cue the dramatic walking into the sunset.

12