The Adventures of Madi Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We did this for a few minutes more, switching between each other's breasts, but I felt it was finally time for the next step. I took off my shorts, doing my best strip tease as I could. Veronica's eyes were admiring my non-existent ass (which she calls "cute") and then as I slowly pulled down my panties, letting them fall to the floor. I returned to the bed, spreading my legs out to give her full access to my wet vagina. Before I could say anything dirty or clever, Veronica dove right in and started licking my clit. Her long tongue circled around and around, and I started losing control right from the start. My moans were getting louder, which seemed to only push Veronica to tongue harder and faster. Soon, she was inside of me, licking the inside of my sweet spot.

As she did this, Veronica started wiggling out of her skirt. Shaking that lovely ass may have been all I needed, because I found myself climaxing right there and then. I let out a loud yelp and the juices started flowing into my lover's waiting mouth.

"Oh my god," I said, out of breath. "That might have been my biggest climax ever."

I relaxed a little as Veronica got up. For a brief moment, I shut my eyes, letting this all sink in. We had just made up, and now we just made amazing love. I opened my eyes and there was Veronica, completely naked now as well, in a very seductive pose. My brain was in overload. Her curves were perfect, her hair messy but extremely sexy, and her pretty pink just begging to be tongue-fucked.

Veronica got back down on the bed and went spread-eagle for me. Before reaching her vagina, I gave each of her beautiful feet another quick kiss, then went for her snatch. I found myself going a bit too rough at her, but she was more than ok with it. Veronica was close to screaming already and was gripping the edge of the bed. I worked my tongue deeper inside of her. Although I was slightly worried that someone would hear us, I felt like not saying anything and continued my attack into her vagina.

All of a sudden, Veronica started shaking. "Yes Madi yes!" she screamed. I kept up my assault and started sucking on her pink feverishly. The taste was strong and the smell overwhelming, but I didn't give up. Veronica was going to have a climax that rivalled the one she just gave me. With one last push of my diminishing strength, I gave her all I got. With one final cry, Veronica climaxed hard on my face, forcing me to pull back.

My lover collapsed on the pillows behind her, sweating heavily and nearly panting. I looked at the mirror near the door, examining my drenched face. Everything from my chin to my forehead was covered in Veronica's sweet juices. I laughed at myself, thinking I looked ridiculous. A hand touched mine, and I looked down to see Veronica smiling at me.

"I forgive you," she said simply. I smiled, as I pulled her up. "So, vould you like to shower now?"

We both burst out laughing at her comment for a few minutes it seemed. Then, we picked up our shower stuff and went into the bathroom, happy to be doing something else for the first time; showering together. How neat is that? Yep, it's pretty awesome.

12