The Adventures of Marisa Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They took a break for swigs of their cocktails, and discussed their opinions of the best nightlife places in Miami. As they talked, Marisa realized that her clitoris had become fully erect again and the slightest movement sent waves of almost painful pleasure zinging out from her crotch. She clasped her hand over her mouth to stifle the little moans.

After a few minutes, The Blonde suggested they begin round two. Marisa figured The Blonde must be like her; the first orgasm never satiated, it only made her hungry for more. The Blonde took Bald Guy's nuts in one hand, massaging them while she stroked his cock with the other hand. When he was fully hard, Bald Guy lay down on the bed. His penis was turgid and purplish-red as it stood at attention. The Blonde swung her leg over and straddled him. She grasped his cock with one hand and raised her body up on her left knee and her right foot. Then, dropping forcefully, she impaled herself on the bulging shaft.

" Unnnhhh", they both grunted in unison.

She started humping slowly, her pussy sensuously gobbling up the slab of meat with each downthrust.

Tattoo Guy stood at the side of the bed, sipping on his drink.

"Fuck that dick , you whore," he said, chuckling. The Blonde giggled in response; she obviously enjoyed dirty talk.

They were farther down the bed than before, and so closer to Marisa, affording her an even better look at their sex. The Blonde would first rock back and forth for a few strokes, then straighten up. and bounce up and down. Watching The Blonde's pussy handle that big tool was enthralling to Marisa.

"Aaahhhh" she moaned as she increased the speed of her humping.

The Blonde had a gorgeous ass- it was beautiful to watch to watch her bottom pump rhythmically as her slit swallowed the cock completely, all the way down to the balls .Marisa could hear a squishing sound that was both nasty and exciting.

She fucked him enthusiastically for several minutes, until Tattooed Guy said to his friend, "Hey dude, what do you say we get her from both ends?"

"Hell yeah," Bald Guy said in his accent and bucked up, throwing her off.

"Get on all fours, skank," Tattooed guy commanded and The Blonde happily complied, arching her ass into the air at the edge of the bed.

Still standing, Tattooed Guy plunged into her up to the hilt. Bald Guy moved around and sat on the bed in front of her, offering his cock still wet with her pussy nectar. Her lips clamped down and commenced suctioning along the shaft.

They were crosswise on the bed, so Marisa had a great vantage point from which to observe the action.

Tattooed Guy ravished her doggie-style, her ass cheeks jiggling as each thrust smacked into them. With her mouth full of manmeat, she made only a muffled "Mmmmm" in time with each thrust. Marisa's knees trembled with fear and excitement as she watched. Her panties were soaked and she continued to lightly rub her crotch. She had a powerful urge to touch herself more vigorously, but didn't dare.

" Yeah, gimme that little pussy," said Tattooed Guy, as he pumped his pole. The thrusts pushed The Blonde forward, causing her to take even more of Bald Guy's rod in her mouth, which she did eagerly. She held onto the thick base with both hands and moved her lips feverishly, stopping at times to run her tongue around the head, causing Bald Guy to moan loudly. The three of them moved in unison, each feeding off the pleasure of the others. They fucked happily for several minutes, punctuated by wet sounds and cries of bliss.

Then The Blonde plucked the cock from her mouth and asked, "OK, are you guys ready to come?"

"Yeah!", they both said simultaneously

The Blonde pulled her pussy free of the cock and climbed off the bed, and, before Marisa could react, headed straight for the armoire. Marisa instantly decided to burst out of the armoire and run for it as her only chance. Just as she started to move, The Blonde bent over and pulled open the sex toy drawer at the base of the armoire. After a moment of rummaging sounds, she held up what Marisa recognized as two sets of anal beads and a bottle of lube.

" These for you boys," she said, " or rather, for your asses."

And what about your ass?", said Tattooed Guy.

I've got something for my ass," she said, "his cock," pointing to Bald Guy, and your cock for my pussy"

She squeezed out large dollops of lube and smeared them over the strings of beads.

"Now turn around and bend over." The men did and instructed and, using one hand on each of them, pushed in the beads one at a time, eliciting grunts as each bead entered the anus. When all the beads were inserted, she used her index finger to push the beads further up into the anal cavity. Each one now had a string dangling from his ass, to which was attached a hard plastic loop. The Blonde moved to the foot of the bed.

"Sit down on the edge of the bed," she indicated to Bald Guy. She put one foot on the bed and squeezed out lube onto her fingers; this she smeared around her asshole. Squeezing out an even larger blob of lube onto her index and middle fingers, she entered her anus with the fingers, spreading the lube inside herself. She then grasped Bald Guy's cock and squirted the viscous fluid onto his member, stroking it to distribute the lube along the entire length of the shaft.

"Hold still," she told him. She spun around, lifted and extended one leg, and holding onto the dickhead, carefully placed it at her anal opening. Lowering herself slowly, she gradually forced the head through the ring of her sphincter, gasping and groaning as she did so. Marisa realized that she had chosen Bald Guy for this task because his smaller head would make the operation easier. Once the head was entirely inside her, she began to sit down on the cock bit by bit, exhaling with each downward movement as the increasing width of the man's tool stretched her sphincter ever wider.

"Ooooh, fuuuuck," she said in a quavering voice, " that's so fucking good."

When she reached the base of the cock, she wiggled and ground herself onto it, letting her sphincter relax

Bald Guy was moaning louder and more insistently. She reached down and encircled the top of his nut sack with her fingers at the point where it attached to his body and gripped hard, using her fingers as a clamp to prevent ejaculation.

"Don't come yet, baby," she told him, " we're all going to come together."

She turned to Tattooed Guy, "Alright, let's get it on."

He moved in front of her, and, crouching a little, pushed his cock into her pussy. It was gaping after the fierce battering two big cocks had given it, and he was quickly in all the way.

"Aaaahhhh" she yelped from down in her throat. Tattooed Guy began with smooth slow thrusts while The Blonde rocked on the pole that speared her ass and Bald Guy humped her from the bottom.

Tattooed Guy lifted her legs. The fucking soon accelerated to a feverish tempo. The cocks slammed into her holes, sometimes in synch, other times in alternating strokes, so that one was going in as the other was going out. To Marisa, they were like a three headed creature, driving relentlessly toward the rapture of orgasm.

The blonde squalled in a high voice at the pleasure the double fucking was inflicting on her. Her hand flew to her clit and flailed away.

"Fuck me, you dumb bastards, fuck me," she screamed as the unstoppable cocks filled up her openings. The scream dissolved into a moaning whimper. Both men continued thrusting strongly, determined to reach orgasm. The Blonde looked down with an intense stare, enjoying the sight of the dual cocks plunging into her orifices

She was silent for a moment, then began to make a deep guttural sound; quietly at first, then louder until it became a bestial cry, one that perhaps the earliest humans made during their matings. The Blonde's head was thrown back and her mouth hung open. Marisa could see that her eyes were rolled so far back in her head that only the whites could be seen under her half-closed eyelids. She was lost in overpowering ecstasy as the cocks intruded into her. After some moments, the cries faded, and, then, suddenly, The Blonde snapped back to consciousness

"I'm gonna make you come," she yelled at Tattoo Guy. She put both hands on his chest and pushed him back, extracting his cock from her pussy. Instantly, she grabbed his meat, lifting it up and began running her tongue along the underside up and down the full length of the shaft.

"Oh yeah baby," he moaned.

She spat into her right palm, although his cock was lathered with her juices and needed no extra lubrication, and began rapid pulling on the heavy tool. As she stroked, she continued grinding down on the cock in her ass.

Tattoo Guy's cock was fiery red from all the fucking, and she slashed her hand along its length. Her other hand massaged the scrotum.

"Come on, asshole, she said, "give it up for me."

She began to concentrate the strokes toward the end of the rod. Her left hand found the plastic ring of the anal beads. She looped her middle finger through it, and pulled with quick, light tugs. Jacking the cock faster and faster, her hand demanded the inexorable conclusion.

At last, Tattooed Guy's voice began to rise and his body stiffened. The Blonde leaned forward and, with her right hand still jacking furiously, ripped the beads from his ass with a single pull of her left hand.

Tattooed Guy screamed and convulsed. A long stream of semen jetted out from the big purple head, followed by more streams, spattering The Blonde with large white globules from her hair to her tits. She laughed and ran her hand slowly from the base of the shaft to the tip, wringing out a last string of cum which she scooped up with a finger and put into her mouth. Marisa was astonished at the size of the man's load. Her clit still pulsated achingly. Tattooed Guy staggered back and sat down on the floor, panting.

"Now, it's your turn," she said, sitting down heavily on Bald Guy's pole. Her hips began undulating. She pushed her feet into the floor, giving her the leverage to grind hard on the meat stuffed into her ass. Bald Guy grabbed her hips and pulled back each time she thrust, assisting her with the ramming.

" Damn, baby, your hole is tight," he said.

"Unh, unh, unh," The Blonde responded as she worked her sphincter over the cock. She pushed two fingers of her left hand into her pussy and assaulted her clit with the other. It was unmistakable from her facial expressions that she got a special thrill from this intrusion into her asshole. She bounced on the cock eagerly, grunting with each thrust.

"Ahhh, I'm gonna come," Bald Guy said.

"Come in my ass, fucker," The Blonde moaned. With her left hand, she found the ring of the anal beads.

Bald Guy let out a shout and bucked up. Instantly, she jerked the anal beads out of his ass with a sweeping motion. He bellowed, shook violently, then collapsed back on the bed.

"Stay in my ass,' The Blonde yelled. She continued grinding down, both hands toiling over her pussy with frenzied motions for a long moment until, finally, her legs spasmed and flailed outward

"Oooohhhhh," she shrieked, and lurched forward, bending almost double as the waves of orgasmic convulsions raced through her body. When she straightened up, she was giggling.

"That was good!" she exclaimed.

She stood up and Bald Guy's still semi-hard cock popped out of her ass. For a minute they all grinned at each other.

Then Tattooed Guy said, "How about that Jacuzzi you promised"

"Sure," she said. "Let's go to my husband's wine cellar and get a bottle of champagne first."

They left the room, still naked, and Marisa heard their voices gradually fade. She stepped out of the armoire and peeked around the frame of the open bedroom door. Laughter came from a distant part of the house. Quickly, Marisa went down the hall in a crouch and into the utility room. She threw herself over the window sill and scampered down the ladder. In a few seconds she was around the side of the house and out on the sidewalk. Back at her truck, she threw in the backpack and then paused to shuck off her panties, which were completely soaked with her excitement. As Marisa drove away, her clit throbbed and she knew she had some unfinished business to take care of when she got home.

12