The Adventures of Mega Girl Ch. 01

Story Info
Mega Girl's weaknesses are exposed!
1.9k words
3.84
12.5k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am the famous superheroine Mega Girl, though now I'm mostly retired. This story of my adventures is the beginning of my semi-retirement. I still fight crime on those rare occasions when the Super Team needs me. Everyone knows me and I still have fans. This is how my story begins...

When I was 15 years old, I learned I had superpowers after a car accident with my father. He was driving me to my best friend's house. A reckless driver was in a hurry and did not pay attention to stop at a stop sign. My heart raced the moment when I saw this guy speeding. He rammed into us. Everything flashed before my eyes. After the impact, I noticed dad's bloody face. He was unconscious. I pushed the door apart from dad's car and carried him.

Ambulances could be heard a few blocks from us. The paramedics rushed to my father and the other driver.

A paramedic said, "We are stabilizing your father. Good thing, you were near the accident to help your father."

I thought his comment was odd. I was in the car with my dad so course I was near the accident.

I said, "I was in the car with my father."

The paramedic did not believe me. A few minutes later, an officer arrived to scene. He also did not believe I was in the car with dad. He wrote tickets for dad and the driver because he believed there were no witnesses. He could not determine who was at fault. I looked down in frustration, and saw my arms without any bruises. That was when I noticed I was unharmed, and carried dad without any effort.

My father recovered from the accident, and the other driver died two days later. I tested my strength by lifting heavy objects such as dad's new car, furniture, and a random light pole. Shortly afterwards, I discovered I could fly. My life would never be the same.

The Super Team is a league of heroines. I joined the team shortly after learning my powers. My superpowers are flying and super strength. My strength was ranked third in the Super Team. Only Mrs. Justice and Victory Girl were stronger than me in terms of strength.

I never had any time to date or hook up with guys my age. I was too busy working and fighting crime. I was not shy about being a virgin. Everyone on the Super Team knew I was as pure as an angel. Life was just too busy for love when the world needed a heroine.

Seven years later, I was a young 22-year-old graduate fresh from college. Even though I had no experience, it did not take me long to find a job. I was hired as a paralegal at an attorney's office. I worked under Ricky Thompson, the most popular attorney in town. Everyone knew him from his large billboards and over the top commercials. We had a great professional relationship. I enjoyed my time at work. It was rewarding.

At night, my true persona arises from my heart. Mega Girl is ready to stop crime. I followed the same ritual every night. First, I would go home from work to eat a quick dinner with a glass of sweet tea. Next, I put on my original costume. My costume was a black and white crop-top, a blue min-skirt with a utility belt with an emblem MG on it, and white boots.

There had been robberies in the area for two weeks. I finally had a chance to check out the district after tackling super villains for a few weeks. I flew on top of a roof to keep watch. Then, my wristband started to vibrate its silent alarm. A robbery was taking place at 1st Bank.

I flew to the scene of the crime. A security guard was unconscious on the ground. He looked like he would be okay so I entered the bank. I went to the vault. A criminal would most likely go there to grab as much cash as possible. There I saw her. A tall, blond, and busty woman in a latex costume and black mask was in the vault. She was probably around 5'10. She held two large bags of money.

I said, "Put the bags down now and your hands in the air. Mega Girl is here to stop your crime spree."

The woman dropped the bags, but she prepared for a fight. She took a stance. I charged with my right fist of justice. She blocked it with her forearm. She expressed some pain from the punch. She did not go down as I expected. No ordinary man or woman ever withstood my fist of justice. She did not superpowers, but she had combat skills. Her costume was made of a strong material.

We traded punches. My punches did some damage, but did not knock her out. Any other person would be knocked out. I figured her costume was enhancing her abilities. I decided to overpower her. I backed her to a wall.

I said, "Make this easy on yourself. I will not hurt you if you surrender." I was just inches away from her.

She smirked at me, and that's when it happened. She surprised me with a kiss. Her soft lips pressed against mines. Her tongue was in my mouth. She tasted so sweet. I found myself kissing her back. A woman had never made me feel this way. I was seduced by a single kiss.

She knew her moment to strike was now. I could not break away from her sweet kissing. Her hand slowly went up my skirt, and she was rubbing my pussy through my underwear. I moaned and grasped. That is when I finally woke up from her seductive kiss.

I backed away from this woman. I couldn't believe I just made out with a villain.

The mysterious woman said, "Someone is very horny tonight. You taste so sweet." She sucked her fingers with my juices on them.

"I am Mega Girl, and not some whore." I told her. I was humiliated and wanted to put her in her place.

I could not go near her. If I did, she may kiss me again. If she kissed me again, then who knows what may happen. I have superpowers, and I also have gadgets to help me out of tight situations. I threw my smoke bomb on the ground. Smoke covered the vault. My super vision allows me to see through smoke. I snuck up behind her.

I held her in a full nelson. My plan was to knock her out fast. Just when I was going to knock her out, she swiftly kicked me between my shin. Oh boy did that hurt.

The mysterious woman said, "Looks like I hurt your pussy. Let me make your feel better."

I could not do anything. She hit me at my weak spot, and I was on the ground holding my crotch. Then, she moved my hands away from my crotch and started licking my panties. I could not do anything about it. Her tongue felt so good against my panties and pussy. The pain started to subside. Even when the pain was gone, I could not fight back. My virgin pussy did not want this to end.

The women started to talk dirty to me.

She said, "Cum for me."

I yelled, "I'm going to cum. I'm cumming!" I soaked my panties from just this woman licking my panties. I stood on my feet, a little shaky after cumming. I said, "You won't get away with this."

I tried to punch her, but I did not have any strength in me. She easily grabbed my fist, and pulled me in for a kiss. Then, she smothered me between her natural breast. They felt so soft and warm. She finally released me from her heavenly breasts. I said, "What happen to my superpowers?"

The woman said, "I've fought superheroines before and the best way to defeat them is with an orgasm. An orgasm temporary suppresses your powers."

I never knew I had this weakness. After all, I am a virgin or was one before she licked my pussy through my panties. I was thought my only weakness was pain to my pussy, but it appears any feelings towards my pussy weakens me.

This woman started to have her way with me. She backed me to the same wall where I backed her to. She started to kiss me again, and I was shamefully enjoying it. Our tongues rubbed one another. She turned me around and pulled down my panties. She started to directly lick my pussy.

Her tongue was amazing. I experienced my second orgasm. I wanted to taste my sweetness, and I lend in to kiss her.

The woman said, "I turned you into a super slut. You young superheroines are the easiest heroines to corrupt for a night of passion."

She unzipped her pants and forced me to lick her pussy. I wanted to say no, but she tasted so good. I could not stop. Her juices flowed down my mouth and face. The smell of her pussy put me under a spell. I became her bitch. She grounded her pussy on my face until she came on me.

The woman said, "I have one more pleasure attack for you."

She revealed a strap-on from her utility belt. She bent me over and started to fuck me. I loved every minute of it. She owned me as her personal sex toy for the night.

I said, "Fuck me harder. Oh fuck me!"

Then, she was fucking me in missionary and I was enjoying every moment of it. She leaned in towards my face for we can kiss again. It was more passionate than our other kisses. My mind was melting. My moans could be heard in our kisses. I was cumming again. I said, "I love you" as I had another orgasm, and she said "I love you too, mega slut."

She took her fake cock out of me. I felt even weaker than I felt earlier after my first orgasm.

She said, "Your powers are drained for a good three days. Enjoy your time off. Maybe we will meet again babe."

She kissed me one last time before she left me in the vault with two bags of money. My eyes focused on her lovely ass instead of trying to stop her. She walked out of the vault and locked the door behind her.

I was now trapped in the vault with my cum drenched on my costume. I was too weak to get up. It was going to be a while before the police would come. I was still shamefully horny and in heat, and I started to rub my pussy. I heard my juices as I fingered my cunt. I just needed to release one more orgasm. I pictured the mysterious woman in my mind until I came again knowing the consequences of not being able to use my powers for another day. I was powerless and humiliated.

The police found me. A short officer with a slight tummy said, "Mega Girl was defeated?"

No one has ever seen me this in position. An officer tried to help me up, but I smacked his hand away. I was so embarrassed. I quickly ran away. Part of me hopes to never see this woman again, and another part of me wants her to fuck me again...