The Adventures of Miss Jones Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mr Smith, please stop now, and make love to me."

He paused briefly from licking her to advise her.

"Miss Jones, I understand your sentiments but as I said before, you're going to need to be more convincing and foul mouthed than that."

He went back to sucking her clit, but this time his fingers began to probe her pussy as well. He slipped a finger inside her and rubbed her pussy with his thumb. This was an intensity of feeling that was even above and beyond anything from before. Incredibly another orgasm shuddered through her body. Fireworks were exploding inside her but her body couldn't take much more. This time he gave her a chance to recover.

When she could speak again she knew she had to convince him whilst she still could. Finally she worked out what he wanted to hear.

"Mr Smith, I need your cock inside me. I need to be fucked. Fucked very hard. I want you to fuck my brains out. I want you to fuck my tight wet pussy with your tasty hard cock. Use me. Use me as your fuck toy in any way you want, in any position you like. I want you to fuck my tight pussy over and over. Use that cock and make my scream and moan. You've licked me long enough, now fuck me!"

"Why Miss Jones, I really do believe that you and I are going to work very well together. I like your turn of phrase."

"Mr Smith, I hope it's not too cheeky to ask as I'm certainly looking forward to having my brains fucked out, but I'd really like you to fuck me from behind."

"Miss Jones, I always like to receive intelligent and thoughtful suggestions from employees. It's a very good idea which I will come to, literally, at the finish. meanwhile I have one or two other options to explore first. To start I'd like you on your back with your legs high and wide....good!"

She held her ankles in her hands in he was inside her before she knew. God it felt good. His stiff cock filled her up beautifully. His energetic thrusts were powerful and each one drew a gasp. He wasn't taking any prisoners and she loved it.

"Ooh fuck me, fuck me hard, as hard as you want! Use my pussy, Mr Smith, do what you what to me."

His thrusts seemed to increase at her words. Harder and faster he fucked her. She couldn't speak for pleasure and for lack of breath. He slowed a little and she managed to grab some deeper breaths before he pulled out and took her by the hand. in his other hand he picked up a pillow.

He led her to a chest of drawers, put the pillow on top and gestured her to sit.

"Miss Jones, I really like to fuck standing up. One of my favourites."

"Please, Mr Smith, I'm happy to have your cock stuffed into my pussy in any way you wish."

He started slowly, sliding his cock deep into her pussy. He gradually withdrew until only the tip was still inside her. Then he slid back in, a little quicker. Soon he was plunging his cock in and out, his hands on her widely spread legs, using the muscles of his legs to fuck her. He was fucking her so well, so satisfyingly, she thought, she could happily have sat there getting fucked for the rest of her life, no problem.

He built up a little more speed and energy in that position but after a little longer he stopped:

"Miss Jones, I am about to grant your request. The job interview is almost over. Kneel on the bed with your toes on the edge. You're going to get your last fucking of the day."

She quickly positioned herself ready for him, offering her arse to him. She wanted him more than ever now.

"Mr Smith, I thought I'd already got the job?"

"Well I said that to relax you, but frankly your nipples are gorgeous, your tits are lovely, you suck cock like an angel, your pussy tastes delicious and fucking you is a delight. Of course you've got the job. Now take it from behind and please continue to talk dirty."

He held her hips and fucked her. No subtlety, just fucking. banging her hard. Feeling his hips against her buttocks, feeling his balls slapping against her, but most of all his relentless cock. Never tiring always probing deep into her welcoming cunt. She couldn't get enough of it, she felt as if she was sucking him into her, willing him to fuck her some more. She couldn't stop her feelings from bursting out.

"Oh Mr Smith fuck me hard; fuck me so hard I never forget your cock. Fuck me fuck me fuck me! I want your come inside me again. Fuck me harder until you come. Harder! Harder! Fuck me so hard I can't speak. I'm still talking Mr Smith so you're not fucking me hard enough. Harder! Harder! Oh God yes. Yes, yes!"

She could only gasp now as each fuck stroke seemed to knock the breath out of her. His motion in and out of her was a blur and built to a crescendo, and then finally he was done. All over, spurting into her, a muttered "Oh Miss Jones!" and she felt him withdraw and collapse on the bed beside her.

"Mr Smith, that was the best fuck of my life!"

"I'm very pleased to hear it. I must say you've been everything I hoped for in a PA, and more. I think we should say 9.00 Monday morning for your new job?"

12