The Adventures of Miss Townsend

Story Info
Black MILF teacher tames Gambian Muslim stud.
1.5k words
3.31
9.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers

"Bashir, young man, what is this?" Miss Townsend asked, shaking her head, as she pulled the copy of Big Black Butt, an X-rated magazine, out of the pile of stuff that fell out of Bashir Jatta's backpack. Moments earlier, Miss Townsend dismissed the class and all the students rushed out, eager to go home or chill or whatever. Bashir Jatta was among the throng of students rushing, but then he nearly dripped on the tiled floor and something fell out of his backpack...

"Um, shit," Bashir said, as he looked at Miss Townsend, and realized that he was absolutely busted. One hundred percent. Accept no substitute. The young Black man looked at his teacher and sighed deeply, suddenly wishing he were anywhere but here. While attending the GED courses at Massasoit Community College in the City of Brockton, Massachusetts, Bashir Jatta had his share of trouble but today definitely took the damn cake.

"It's just a magazine, Miss Townsend," Bashir replied, and he looked at Miss Townsend sheepishly. Nearly six feet tall, curvy and bodacious, with gorgeously dark skin and long, neatly braided Black hair, Miss Townsend looked absolutely gorgeous in a white blouse and cream dress with flowery patterns. With her glasses resting on the bridge of her nose, the teacher frowned at this most bothersome of students, wondering what to do with him...

"Just a magazine, huh? There's nothing but naked women in there, I'm going to have to report this to the program director," Miss Townsend said in a sharp voice, and that's when Bashir just about lost it. The young brother began to plead, seeing his chance at a bright future evaporate. At the age of nineteen, Bashir Jatta, the son of hard-working Gambian Muslim immigrants, was a dropout working at the local Walmart. If he wanted to get into college, he needed his GED. Miss Townsend controlled his whole future, and they both knew it...

"Miss Townsend, please, don't report me, I'll do anything," Bashir pleaded, and Miss Townsend smiled slyly. From the moment she first spotted Bashir in the GED program, Miss Townsend had her eyes on the tall, dark and handsome Afro-Caribbean brother. The young women in class often gossiped about Bashir Jatta, and according to them, the brother was pretty good in the sack. Miss Townsend went and closed the classroom door, then turned around to face Bashir...

"Anything, huh? Well, if you do as I say, I might give you a chance," Miss Townsend said, and Bashir nodded most eagerly. He was still nodding when the tall, gorgeous Black MILF walked up to him and laid her hand on his crotch. Instantly, Bashir Jatta grew hard. Truth be told, he'd had numerous fantasies about Miss Townsend, the strict African-American teacher from Alabama who practically ran the GED program at Massasoit Community College. Hot damn, Miss Townsend was even wilder than Bashir could have imagined...

"Yes Miss Townsend," Bashir said, and Miss Townsend grinned, knowing that she had this tall, handsome young brother completely at her mercy. Miss Townsend continued to pat Bashir's groin, watching a bulge grow in the brother's pants. Bashir's breath came out in quick bursts, and Miss Townsend took his hesitant hands and placed them on her thick derriere.

"Bashir, I know you've been staring at my ass, it's nice and thick, so give it a squeeze," Miss Townsend said, licking her lips suggestively, and Bashir smiled. Gently he caressed Miss Townsend's ass, and sighed happily. For ages he'd dreamed of fondling her big Black booty. The smart-mouthed, big-bottomed Black lady from Alabama was something else, and Bashir found her simply irresistible. The things Bashir wanted to do to Miss Townsend's ginormous ass...

"Anything you want, Miss Townsend," Bashir said, and Miss Townsend smiled, and then turned around, bent over and hiked up her skirt, revealing her big Black ass which bulged out of her white cotton panties. Bashir's eyes went wide when he watched Miss Townsend's big ass sway from side to side. He'd banged a lot of gals in his time but Bashir had never seen an ass quite like Miss Townsend's. The tall, sexy sister from Alabama was something else...

"Anything I want, huh? Well, Bashir, I want you to kiss my ass," Miss Townsend said, and with that, she yanked down her white panties and began twerking her big Black ass, and Bashir's gaze followed her every move. Bashir crept closer and knelt behind Miss Townsend, and then began caressing her big Black ass. Spreading Miss Townsend's ass cheeks, Bashir Jatta inhaled her ass funk and then slid his tongue into her asshole. Real Black men eat Black female ass, and Bashir is a real brother...

"I absolutely love that ass," Bashir paused to say, and then he wormed his tongue up Miss Townsend's butt hole, and the Black MILF began to moan, fingering her wet, hairy pussy as Bashir ate her ass. Miss Townsend pinched her nipples and sighed happily as Bashir ate her ass so vigorously that she began to squirm. The cocky young Muslim brother from Gambia was turning out to be quite a bit more fun than Miss Townsend anticipated...

"Less talking, more ass eating, put that loose tongue to good use," Miss Townsend said sharply, and Bashir Jatta did as he was told, licking her ass and eating it like a prisoner devouring his last meal. Miss Townsend absolutely loved having her ass eaten, something a lot of Black males were apparently reluctant about, but not Bashir Jatta. The brother was an ass man through and true, and Miss Townsend could definitely tell...

"Anything else I can do for you, Miss Townsend?" Bashir asked, after giving Miss Townsend's scrumptious ass a tongue bath. The tall, sexy Black MILF turned around and smiled, then fixed her lustful gaze on Bashir. Grabbing the young brother by the collar, Miss Townsend shoved him against the desk and began unzipping his pants. Bashir smiled as Miss Townsend freed his dick from his pants, smiled upon realizing he wasn't wearing underwear and stroked his manhood.

"Hmm, long, thick, dark and juicy, I can work with this," Miss Townsend said, and Bashir sighed happily as she got on her knees and took his dick into her mouth. Bashir watched as the bodacious Black MILF began sucking his dick with gusto, her lovely head bobbing up and down while she worked her magic. Bashir thrust his dick down her throat, and the feisty, big-bottomed teacher swallowed his sword like a pro. When he warned her that he was about to cum, Miss Townsend winked at Bashir and then swallowed his cum...

"Hmm, thank you Miss Townsend," Bashir said breathlessly, and Miss Townsend grinned and then wiped her luscious mouth with the back of her hand. Sitting on the oak desk, Miss Townsend spread her thick dark thighs invitingly, and smiled at Bashir. Grinning, Bashir pulled a condom out of his wallet and rolled it on his dick. Miss Townsend grabbed Bashir's dick and rubbed it against her pussy. With a swift thrust, he entered her.

"Thank me by beating up this pussy, handsome," Miss Townsend said urgently, rubbing her breasts together as Bashir began fucking her with deep thrusts. Bashir pumped his dick into her, and Miss Townsend hissed happily and wrapped her thick legs around his waist, urging him to fuck her harder. After a while, Bashir turned Miss Townsend around, and regaled himself with the sight of her big ass bouncing under the force of his thrusts...

"Hmm, I love this big round Alabama ass," Bashir shouted as he gripped Miss Townsend's hips and rammed his dick into her pussy, loving the way her big Black ass jiggled. Bashir smacked Miss Townsend's big booty, making her squeal as he fucked her. Fucking her vigorously, he watched as Miss Townsend, the temptress from hell, began to twerk while getting slammed. Bashir grinned, amazed, and continued fucking her. Is there anything Miss Townsend can't do?

"That was fun, Mister Jatta, now, I don't know how sisters do things in Gambia but here in America, a fine brother like you shouldn't waste time with magazines, next time you're horny, you need to come to me," Miss Townsend said, smiling at Bashir as she readjusted her clothes. The young brother tucked his shirt into his pants then zipped up, and smiled admiringly at the gorgeous Black woman who stood before him, a coy smile on her lovely face.

"Yes ma'am, and no worries, I'm respectful and pretty discreet," Bashir Jatta said, nodding solemnly at Miss Townsend. The voluptuous teacher looked at her naughty pupil and smiled, pleased with his words and demeanor. Smiling, he wished her a good day, and then left. Miss Townsend smiled as she watched Bashir go. The brother from Gambia definitely had a cute ass on him...

"To many more days like this one," Miss Townsend said to herself, and the Alabaman-born teacher began gathering her belongings before leaving the classroom. This latest impromptu encounter had been fun and passionate. As far as Miss Townsend was concerned, West Africans like Bashir and African-Americans like herself ought to do anything and everything to bring their diverse communities together. In the name of global Black cultural empowerment and all that. It's definitely the Afro-centric thing to do, after all...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers