The Adventures of Modesty Girl Pt. 01

Story Info
Repressed woman becomes a super-heroine.
3.3k words
4.59
36.6k
58

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey folks, I have like fifty other stories going on, but I just cranked this one out in a few days. It seems fun, so I may pursue it more.

ENF WARNING

This one is best for those who are fans of ridiculous, over-the-top, humiliation stories. That, and a little bit of superheroes, science fiction, and attempts at humorous situations. I don't go hardcore often, but I am pretty confident that I will, as the story progresses. I'm also sure this theme has been covered before, but this is my take on it. Hope you enjoy! I'll write more if there's decent feedback, as I have lots of ideas.

*****

Penny Warthington was nerdy and awkward growing up. Grade school hadn't been kind to her, and her tall, lanky frame, combined with her thick braces and mussy hair, made her an easy target for the popular kids to bully. Penny withdrew from reality over time, and stayed home most days with her head buried in her comic book collection. It was a hobby most often reserved for boys, yet she didn't care. The adventures in the comic books took her places, away from the pressures of school, and the bullies that filled the halls.

Penny might imagine she was Storm, throwing her bullies into the air with typhoons, and zapping them with lightning. Or She-Hulk, powering her way threw any obstacle. Her favorite characters tended to be the strong-willed women with challenging lives. Black Widow and Red Sonja may have been the women Penny most fantasized about portraying. How she wished she could be so bold, so assertive, and not just supernaturally powerful. In her mind, those women earned it. Their challenges in life only emboldened them.

Even as Penny began maturing in her later years, she still hid behind a shell... and the pages of her comic books. Years of being bullied for being ugly and awkward, had convinced Penny that she always would be. But under her mismatched clothing and thick rimmed glasses was now a 5'8" college student, with long, slender legs, and a pert C-cup figure. Penny had no idea how to be attractive, still wearing frumpy clothing over a "slumpy" posture. She usually held her books to her chest, as she looked to the ground, and rushed from one class to the next.

Penny never thought much about sex, too immodest to broach the subject. Her comic book collection consisted of super-heroes and villains, not erotica of any sort. Penny explored her body as often as she explored the Antarctic. She was the type of girl that would close and lock the bathroom door any time she used it, even if she was the only one in the house.

The only friend Penny had was Antwon Higgins. They met in junior high, bonded through the years, and eventually agreed to go to the same university, if only to share an apartment. Antwon was as much a nerd and introvert as Penny, but he was also blind. Completely, utterly bind, ever since birth. More interestingly, he shared the same platonic attitude towards sex as Penny had. The subject rarely came up between them.

One day after class, while Penny was walking back to her apartment, just as she was nearing a convenient store, a man with a knife jumped her. He pulled her into the nearby alley and warned, "One peep and I'll cut your throat!"

It was as if time had both stopped, and been rushed. Penny's heart had definitely stopped, but she seemed rushed into the alley so quickly, that she didn't have time to process what was happening. Never before had Penny been touched by a man, and now here was a stranger, shoving her around like a potato sack. Penny turned to face the man, fearful for her life.

"Lady, your clothes, quick. Give me your clothes!"

"Wh... wh... what?" Penny was horrified at the thought of being naked in front of someone. In an alley? In public? She was frantic. So frantic over just the thought of being naked, that the idea that she might be at risk of being raped hadn't even crossed her mind.

"Come on!" screamed the man, yanking on Penny's plain, white, button-up shirt. He began unbuttoning the shirt himself, while still managing to hold the knife. "What's wrong with you? I ain't gonna rape you. I just robbed a liquor store and they're after me. Know what I was wearing. I need your shirt and pants."

Penny was trembling, but trying her best to comply. The man yanked down her pants, revealing a pair of "grandma" underwear, but once he got the shirt wrestled off of her, he stopped.

"Holy shit, lady. You're hot, and you wear this shit? This suits me better than you."

And in minutes he was proving that, dropping out of his clothes, and putting Penny's on in their place.

"A little tight, but it'll work. Thanks, lady."

Penny looked at the scruffy man. He was eyeing her up and down, as she desperately tried to cover herself.

"So we got an understanding? Tell no one about this." The man waved the knife at Penny as he spoke. "I know you. I seen you in the neighborhood, and know where you live. Anything gets to me, and I'll have my goons on you, understand?"

Penny nodded, but the man's threats made her so angry. So very, very angry. He had no right to take her clothes and leave her like this. Without thinking, Penny rushed forward and shoved the man. He had no chance to react, as he was lifted into the air and sent flying twenty feet back, hitting the brick wall of the building behind him. He made an "oomph" sound before passing out, the knife dropping from his hand.

"What... the... shit?" asked Penny, her palms up, on the side of her face. Had she thrown a full grown man in the air? Was he okay? Before she had time to think, a bright flash erupted from behind a nearby trash bin.

"We've been watching you, Penny." It was a voice she heard in her head, more than her ears.

"Wh... wh.. ," Penny said, squinting and raising her hand to her eyes. Finally, the light subsided. "What is this?" asked Penny. "What's going on?"

As the light faded, an image appeared. It was humanoid, but not human, and Penny couldn't actually focus on him... or her... or it. It was as if it were an out-of-focus print, behind a static pulse.

"We're visitors, Penny. And we have been watching you."

"What do you mean? What is this?"

"You like superheroes, yes? You've always dreamed of having powers of your own, haven't you?"

Like any child that grows up reading comic books, Penny was no different. Readers often see themselves playing the role of hero, but it was always just that: fantasy. She knew that.

"This is our gift to you, Penny. Your superpower."

Penny stopped trying to focus her eyes on the creature. It was distracting and confusing. "You mean you gave me super strength?"

"We gave you everything, Penny."

"Everything? Wait, what? Everything? Like flying, or laser beams for eyes?"

"It's possible you could do all those things," said the creature.

Though Penny heard the voice, it was almost as if it was telegraphed in a way that was different from spoken language. Penny looked at her feet and the ground she stood on. She then looked in the air, and although she was only wearing her bra, she lifted one arm high, and gave herself a jump, testing her ability to fly. She quickly landed back on the ground.

"Uh, not sure what you mean by everything...," said Penny, mumbling. "What is this about? Why me?"

"Why not you?" asked the voice. "Consider it a lottery. Also, perhaps... an experiment."

"Experiment?"

"Penny, you get stronger, the more you face your immodesty. You were weak before the man took your clothes. Now you are strong."

That was true, Penny had been shoved around like a rag-doll when the man had pushed her into the alley, but that was before her current uncomfortable state of dress. Were they suggesting that was where she drew her strength?

"That's exactly what we are suggesting," said the voice. Penny almost jumped back, having not voiced her questions. "Yes, you could even have the power of telepathy. Anything, everything."

Considering how immensely strong she felt, Penny wondered what powers she might have when wearing a bikini, especially a skimpy one! Normally, Penny wouldn't even wear a one-piece around Antwon, her blind, celibate roommate. Just as Penny was about to ask more questions, the light flashed again, dimming away just as two cops came racing into the alleyway.

"What the fuck?" asked the white cop, turning to his black partner. Before them, they saw an attractive woman wearing grandma's underwear collection, while trying to cover her top with and bottoms with her arms. Behind her was the bastard they'd been chasing, slumped out, unconscious.

"What happened here, ma'am?" asked the black officer, approaching. He spotted the knife and rushed to it, securing it from the scene. His partner raced to the victim, ensuring the man was alive and breathing. Not long after, he got the cuffs out.

Penny started trying to explain, "I, uh, that man pushed me into the alley. He was going to take my clothes, but I pushed him. He must have tripped."

"You're very lucky, ma'am. We'll need your statement, but why don't you get your clothes back on first?"

Penny was grateful the police had been so courteous. The man was groggy, and slowly coming to, while the officers managed to get Penny's clothes off him and back to her.

"That girl... she... she hit me."

"Whatever, pal," said the white cop. "You deserve worse, scaring that poor girl."

As Penny detailed the events of what happened to the police, she kept the conversation she had with the "aliens," or whatever they were, to herself. She didn't want people to think she was crazy. Nevertheless, Penny was eager to see if what she had experienced could be duplicated. Penny rushed home, and slammed and locked the door behind her, before resting her back against the door. Antwon called from the living room. He was probably on his computer.

"Hey, why you barging in here like an elephant? What's happening?"

Antwon, being blind, noticed anything out of the ordinary when it came to sounds in the environment. Penny tried to remember that, as she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Even though Antwon was blind, never once had Penny been naked in his presence, and they hung out often. It was just something Penny was very uncomfortable with.

Penny was once again trembling as she unbuttoned her shirt and pants, removing them as quietly as possible. She spoke over her movements. "Yeah, Antwon, I just had a rough night, is all. In fact, I need to talk to you about it, is that okay?"

Penny stood up straight and took another breath. Once again, she was down to her bra and panties, but this time, she also kicked off her shoes. She then made her way nervously to the living room. Antwon was already standing up from his desk. He was about to check on his friend personally, as he thought she was acting strange.

"You okay?" he asked, as he heard Penny finally walking in the room. "Something happened?"

"Yeah, Antwon, something did. Please, come sit on the couch next to me. Let me explain."

Penny and Antwon were best friends, and anything could be shared between them. She knew her story sounded absurd, and admitted as much when she finished telling it. Antwon was trying to hold back a smile. He wasn't sure she wasn't fucking with him or not.

"Your voice, it seems serious, but this is a prank, right?"

"I'm not lying, Antwon. Come on, it's insane. Why would I make something up like this? The more embarrassed I get, the stronger I get? The more powers I get?"

"If you really had superpowers, that would be the worst condition to have them in... for you, anyway," laughed Antwon. "Especially knowing you."

"Well, I am trying it out," said Penny, firmly.

"Trying it out? Trying what out?"

"I stripped down to what I was wearing in the alley, Antwon. I know you're blind. Maybe that makes it easier for me? But I have to admit I am not comfortable right now and yet I do feel stronger."

This time, Antwon laughed heartily. "I thought I heard you undressing, but then I thought I had to be losing my mind. That's not you."

"Well, I did, and I want to prove this to you. To me, too. Your desk must weigh, what? A hundred pounds with all that shit on it, and in it?"

"Okay, Penny. Do NOT try pushing my desk around. I don't want anything to spill."

"If I were strong enough, I'd be able to lift it gently, and put it back down gently. Let me just try."

"What? You're crazy. Penny!"

Before Antwon could object more, he heard Penny walking to his desk. She put one hand around one leg, firmly grasping. With little effort, she managed to lift it an inch, then two. It felt heavy, like a fifteen pound weight, but not unmanageable. She gently placed the table back down.

"Holy shit," said Penny.

"Holy shit is right," said Antwon. Penny was always amazed that while blind, Antwon could understand what was going on in a room.

"You just did it, didn't you? With one hand, right?"

"I did. I really did."

"And you have any superpower you want?"

Just as Antwon asked that question, Penny attempted to read his mind. She wanted to see if she could find out what he was thinking, before he told her. As she performed this exercise, what she heard was this: 'Fuck, if she can lift a table wearing her underwear, I wonder what she can do stark naked?'

Penny then laughed, loudly. "Well, I think I am embarrassed enough, and powerful enough, to read your silly thoughts."

"What?" asked Antwon.

"You want to find out how powerful I would be stark naked?"

"Oh my god, you just read my mind?"

"I did, this is amazing."

"Can you make me do things? Like hypnosis powers?"

Penny quickly tried to send a telepathic demand to Antwon to raise his arms, but he did nothing.

"No, I don't think so."

They both paused, knowing what each other was thinking.

"Think about it, Penny. I get your hangups about your modesty. You're afraid to show off your body. Anyone who has spent ten minutes with you knows that. But I am completely, utterly, fucking blind. I know you haven't ever been in the same room with me naked, but so what? Do it. Let's test your powers."

Before Penny allowed her inhibitions to best her, she ripped off her bra and panties, and lifted her body off the ground, as if by some effortless, mental force. She felt like she could swoop through the air at high speeds, but she dared not test it in the small room. She looked at her hands and manifested electric bolts erupting from her fists.

Penny tried her telepathic skills again. 'Lift your arms in the air, Antwon!' she demanded, and instantly they were both held high.

"What the fuck! You did that!" He tried to tug them back down, but to no avail, until Penny released him.

"This is amazing," said Penny.

"You're telling me. If you can do that to a blind guy, imaging how fucking powerful you would be if you were stark naked in a room full of guys? We're talking Super-man levels of strength and ability."

Without thinking, a strong image flashed in Penny's mind, one she knew was coming directly from Antwon. Without thinking, she must have read his mind. It was of her, on her knees, shoving a large, black dildo into her pussy. Around her, were clothed men and women, people she'd come in contact with at school and work. The image mortified Penny, and nearly sent her reeling into a panic attack. She felt a strange, powerful glow raging within her.

"Jesus fucking christ, Antwon!! Stop thinking about me embarrassing myself like that! That is so humiliating. Please, stop!"

Antwon snapped out of it, realizing Penny was reading his thoughts, and about to go nuclear or something. "I am so sorry, Penny! I didn't mean to offend you!"

"How the fuck can you be blind, and so accurately imagine what I look? And doing that? With that thing?" Penny screamed, mortified. "You fucking pervert!"

"I wasn't dreaming it up to be perverted. I was dreaming up what kinds of things could test your modesty, things that would make you most powerful. You're like... Modesty Girl... or something. The more humiliated you are, the stronger and more powerful you are."

"Promise me you won't ever think something like that again," said Penny. "That wasn't nice."

"Okay, I promise. Curiosity got the best of me."

Penny stood naked before Antwon and looked herself up and down. She couldn't imagine a life as a naked super-heroine, but what does one do when given such a gift?

Antwon poked at his right ear, to an earpiece he always kept on. It read off events and news of the day, and anything else he told it. Sometimes, push notifications came through.

"Penny, you aren't going to believe this." Antwon swiftly hopped to his desk, clicking a few buttons on his mouse, while fingering a flat panel with his other hand. Soon, the TV turned on and an image popped up. Antwon was bluetoothing the devices.

"Plumedale Bridge Collapse Imminent!!" scrolled the text across the screen. Behind the text was the image of a female newscaster, and the scene of several cars barely hanging on to a suspension bridge that had snapped multiple cables. There seemed little time before the whole thing came crashing down.

Plumedale was a thirty minute drive from Penny and Antwon's apartment, but they both new it was only a few seconds by flight... that is, if Penny was powerful enough. Without a moment's thought, Penny vanished from the room, sweeping out into the open air, and racing to the bridge like a bullet. Penny was surprised that her C-cup breasts managed to stand firm against the mach-speed friction of the wind, as if they were supernaturally built to withstand any force. Maybe her whole body was.

Penny arrived in fewer than thirty seconds, astounded she felt so assured and safe as she had zipped through the air, avoiding collisions with birds, electrical poles and buildings alike. A blue sedan was balancing on the edge of the partially collapsed bridge, just about to tip into the water. Penny swooped in, covering her face with one hand, while grabbing the car by the hood, with her other. Strangers caught brief glimpses of Penny's completely naked figure as she carefully, yet efficiently, picked one car up after another, and took them to safety on either side of the bridge. Within minutes, Penny had cleared the scene and eliminated any risk of fatalities, but the fate of the bridge was doomed. It fell just as Penny dropped off the last car full of passengers. She then zipped up into the sky, and back to her apartment.

"It's being reported now," said Antwon, as Penny drifted gently through wall of their apartment. She then made herself solid, and walked towards the TV.

"A mysterious, flying, naked woman came in, and picked every vehicle up, placing them out of harms' way..."

Penny was giggling.

"For once, I wish I wasn't blind," said Antwon. "Would love to see the look on your face, that they probably got you on film."

"I covered my face the whole time," I said. "Weird. I was so powerful that I saved the day one-handed."

"You got issues, girl, you know that?" Antwon was laughing again.

"Well, I don't want people knowing who I am! I'm completely naked, Antwon!"

"Then you're gonna need a mask."

The idea had already crossed Penny's mind.