The Adventures of Modesty Girl Pt. 04

Story Info
Our story reaches its exciting climax.
7k words
4.62
16.6k
13

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For those unfamiliar with the series, it is best to go back and read the first few chapters to make sense of this. Forgive the grammatical errors in those, as I did rush them. I'm trying to be more careful. Anyway, lots of requests came in to continue this story, and it's so unique and challenging, I decided to march on. I think this is the first series that I actually finished. Hope you all enjoy.

*****

Penny slept restlessly that night. Much had happened in the last few days that worried her. Having foreseen her future (her very near future), where she asks a complete stranger to fuck her, had her especially concerned.

"I sure wish my powers were sourced by anxiety, and not embarrassment," said Penny to herself, as she tossed again in her bed.

Penny spent the past three months fighting crime as a naked super-heroine. Naked, only because her powers were manifested by her shame and humiliation. Anything that embarrassed her gave her strength. Lately, she feared her powers were waning.

Penny realized she had changed over this brief time. Just a few months ago, she always wore a bra and panties under her pajamas when she slept. Now, she lay naked over the covers while staring at the ceiling. How she wished she could find sleep.

Penny intended to stop - or at least witness - a bank robbery that was due to take place in the morning at 9 a.m. She had foreseen the crime when peering into her future, a power Penny only gets when she is deeply humiliated, she discovered. Also, the last bank that the robber hit, he used a drug or spell of some kind that dropped all the witnesses' inhibitions. This made catching him a challenge for Penny.

"If I am affected the same way as others, as I suspect, I won't have any powers. If I go to the bank dressed as a customer, the worst case is, I see how this guy pulls off this crime. Best case, if I do get embarrassed and powerful, perhaps I can find a way to stop him. I'm taking my outfit with me, just in case."

Penny's outfit consisted of only a sleek, pink and black mask to disguise her identity. It fit in her purse easily. The sexy super-heroine tossed and turned a few hours more, before finally giving up. At 5:30 a.m., Penny found herself soaking in the tub, still going over things in her head.

"Hey, you up already?" Penny heard Antwon call from the hall.

Penny had left the door open to the bathroom, not expecting her roommate (and crime-fighting partner) to be awake so early.

"Uh, yeah, Antwon. I couldn't sleep. Thought I'd lay in the tub a while before I leave."

"You're not sure about this, are you?" asked Antwon. He stepped into the bathroom.

Penny didn't mind. Antwon was blind, and she had become accustomed to being naked in his presence. While it once bothered her, she was completely unaffected these days.

"It's been on my mind," said Penny, sighing.

Last night, Antwon gave Penny an orgasm. It was the first time she'd ever had one with someone else present. It deeply embarrassed her the way Antwon went about doing it, but it served its purpose. She had foreseen the future, discovering when and where the bank robber would strike. Unfortunately, she did not see past that, and whether she could stop the crime.

"When are you leaving?" asked Antwon.

"The bank opens at 8:30, I'll leave an hour earlier. It's all the way past Belleview, you know."

"Well, we could try to embarrass you before you leave. Then you could just fly over there and change."

Penny was beginning to think Antwon was taking too much pleasure from her moments of embarrassment. She had used his "services" several times to build her powers, from just standing naked in front of him, to having him fondle her.

Penny looked carefully at Antwon now, as she lay in the tub. He was lean, not especially tall, but his dark skin was smooth. He was always clean-shaven. She hadn't really noticed before, but Antwon was kind of fashionable. Quite a feat to pull off for a blind guy, she thought. Penny sighed as she briefly thought how he was also the first man to ever give her an orgasm. It never dawned on her that she and Antwon would do such a thing. Penny coughed and sat back up in the tub.

"Okay, well, look, I need to get my clothes together, throw my mask in my purse. Give me a few minutes, okay?"

"You got it," said Antwon, closing the door behind him.

Penny laid back. "Just a few minutes more," she sighed, reaching down, gently touching her clit, thinking about how she'd allowed Antwon to finger and molest her in profane ways, just the previous evening. She even thought about the one criminal that grabbed her tits not long ago. Penny found the thoughts getting her wet, and she resurfaced images of all the guys, and even some of the girls, that she had come across in her adventures. So many gawked at her like a sexual object. In minutes, Penny felt a wave rush over her as she climaxed, and her quivering sent ripples across the bath water.

"Well, I may still be nervous about this bank job, but at least I'm more relaxed now."

Penny finally got dressed, ate a light breakfast and headed out the door for the long drive. By 8:30, she was at the bank, and twenty minutes later she had made it past the teller, about to sit down with a clerk on opening a new account. When the bank employee led her to his office, she realized it was the man from her vision. Middle aged, not too attractive, but not ugly, either.

"I'm Richard Garrison, nice to meet you."

He extended his hand and Penny thought to herself, 'If things go down like I foresaw, it's more than a handshake you're getting." She trembled at the thought. It was one thing to have Antwon molest her, even arouse her, but this guy?

Richard directed Penny to a chair in front of his desk, which he sat behind. "What is it I can do for you today, ma'am?"

Penny noticed Richard kept his desk clean. A flat-screen monitor, with wireless mouse and keyboard, a pen holder, and finally, one of those overly large, expensive office staplers. A printer sat on a small desk behind Mr. Garrison. It had a large stack of papers next to it, perhaps justifying the need for such an industrial strength stapler. Penny introduced herself and explained she was considering opening some accounts.

Penny had rehearsed the story, "My mother is expected to pass away soon. She lives rather far away, and I will be getting a considerable fortune. While I will retain some existing relationships with banks, attorneys and investors that are already in place, I also intend to pursue some of my own interests. Ones that will require having this money closer to home."

"Of course, of course," said Richard, smiling broadly.

Penny was lying completely, but needed the excuse to stay in the bank as long as possible. Her plan worked, because two minutes past nine, Penny was hit with a completely foreign feeling, like something astral had pushed her from the back, entered her body, and taken over her thoughts and actions, turning her into a puppet. Her mind began to cloud... but then it began to narrow on one thought. Penny wanted, more and more, with each passing nanosecond, for the man before her to fuck her senselessly. She was hornier than she'd ever experienced and that thought enveloped her mind. Penny found herself soaking her panties.

"Will you fuck me?" Penny asked, ripping off her shirt and bra. As she pulled down her skirt and panties off, something finally nudged within Penny's brain.

'Wait... I saw this... in my vision... it's EXACTLY how I saw it... the bank sign above me, the clock, this man before me... me asking him to fuck..."

But that's where the vision had ended. Penny desperately wanted to fuck this stranger, yet she knew this was the result of the criminal's evil powers. She realized he must have been in the bank somewhere now. Penny crammed two fingers in her pussy and began stroking furiously, hoping that it would somehow soothe the edge, to somehow quell her insatiable desire to fuck. For now, it was working. She turned to look out the office windows, hoping to catch a glimpse of the criminal.

Richard's eyes were bulging out of his head and his mouth wide open. "Uh... excuse me, ma'am, you shouldn't be doing that." He, too, began nervously looking out the window, hoping no one was seeing what was happening in his office. Richard did not want to get accused of sexual harassment. However, in the lobby, he saw other patrons and staff stripping. At least, the women were. The men in the room looked mostly confused, like he was.

"What is happening here?" he whispered.

Richard turned his attention back to Penny, but she was also looking out the window. "I just want to fuck somebody!" screamed Penny. It was then she caught sight of a man in a hoodie and sunglasses, zipping through the lobby, past the tellers and to a back door. Penny turned to Richard and could see that he witnessed the hooded man as well.

"Who was that? Do you know him? What is going on here?" Richard demanded.

Penny struggled to fight off the effects of the criminal's influence. Sure, she wanted to fuck Richard (or anyone), but that wasn't embarrassing to her at all. It gave her no power. Unlike others in the bank, Penny knew an outside force had infiltrated their minds, and dropped their natural inhibitions. She knew she needed to do something beyond the pale.

"Richard, give me your stapler... NOW!" Penny screamed.

The poor man almost jumped out of his chair, but he quickly lifted the heavy thing off his end of the desk and handed it to Penny. In one swoop, she snatched it out of his hands, and put her right foot on the other edge of the desk.

'My god, what am I doing?!?! WHY DO I HAVE TO DO THIS TO GET OFF!?'

Richard didn't know it, but Penny's idea of 'getting off' wasn't achieving an orgasm, but rather the ability to gain powers. She felt so degraded, as she shoved the stapler into her pussy and jammed it in as deeply as she could manage. In Penny's mind, it would have been far less embarrassing to just fuck this stranger, rather than to humiliate herself like this in front him like this. Penny saw the man was getting hard watching her violate herself. A flicker of energy sparked inside her. It was that familiar feeling again.

Penny began crying, and looked away as she picked up speed, pumping the hard stapler back and forth inside herself. She was getting even hornier, yet she also found it ever more humiliating, having to do so much to gain her powers. More of that rush surged within her.

Finally, Penny felt she had enough power to stop the criminal, but she also was at the disadvantage of being in the presence of someone, and she needed to protect her identity. She screamed, out, "I am sorry, Mr. Garrison, but I will have to come back later."

Penny grabbed her purse and ran out of the room, passing the other naked people, who were all now engaged in fucking, sucking and other lewd activities. She was careful not to make it look like superhuman speeds, but once she fled out the door and past the parking lot, she jetted off into the sky, hovering 300 yards above the building. Penny was grateful no one had been outside to witness her actions. Hopefully, no cameras either, she thought.

While in the air, Penny put her mask on and began shaking nervously. The effects of being horny were wearing off, perhaps because she was far enough away from the bank now. Penny no longer had the urge for sex, but thinking about how she had behaved in the bank brought her great shame. How helpless and horny she had been. It was so humiliating to her.

Power began raging within Penny. She knew she only had a short time to stop this robbery. Inhaling, she looked down at the bank, focusing on the task at hand. Nearing the speed of light, Penny swooped down to the parking lot and tossed her purse flawlessly into the window of her car. A fraction of a second later, she charged through the front doors of the bank. This time, not as Penny Worthington, but as Miss Nipples, the super-heroine who was going to end this bank robber's career.

Penny rushed to the back and stopped in her tracks at the door to the safe. There must have been over a dozen people in the bank, all engaged in acts of sex, except for the man standing directly in front of her now. He was carrying a full sack on his shoulder, and dressed in a hoodie and glasses. When Penny instantly appeared before the man, it startled him, and he jumped back. Still, Penny noticed the man did not look intimidated.

"JESUS CHRIST! You're fast!" he yelled.

Penny, with her tits pointed right at his face, stood confidently. She still wrangled with the thoughts in her mind of humiliating herself with that stapler. It happened only moments ago. Those thoughts seemed to fuel her needs, even if she wasn't at all embarrassed by having this scumbag see her completely naked, under her mask.

"I'm faster than you'll ever be," said Penny. "You want to keep things simple? Or do you want things to get..."

"Hard?" boomed the man, waving his hand in the air.

Behind the hoodie and sunglasses, Penny couldn't make out much, but it didn't matter. She didn't care what he looked like. All she wanted now was his hard cock. Penny felt, once again, like she did when she had been in the office with Richard Garrison. It was as if all of her efforts had been for naught. She was once again begging to be fucked. Oh, how badly she wanted it.

"Please!" she screamed, dropping to her knees. "In my mouth? At least in my mouth?"

The man chuckled while looking down at his poor victim, writhing in her mask on the floor. "I thought we might run into each other. You know, you might have a better outfit than mine, but I think I guessed right about my gifts. They overpower yours. No one can resist my powers."

"Will you just shut up and fuck me?" begged Penny, cramming her pussy with her two familiar fingers.

"No, I will not. I lose my powers the day I have sex. I'm cursed to be a virgin forever."

"No, no!" pleaded Penny. "You don't have to be a virgin. Let me. I want to lose my virginity, too."

"Wait, you're a virgin?" asked the man, seemingly perplexed.

"Yes, but I neeeeeed it! Give me your cock, please!" Penny picked herself halfway off the floor, her arms reaching for the hooded man.

"I'm sorry, ma'am, but I can't. I have to go."

The man rushed past Penny, who collapsed back to the ground, relentlessly stroking her throbbing clit. In seconds, her juices were squirting across the floor. "Oh my god, what have I done?" Penny screamed aloud. She quickly stood up and looked back and forth, realizing she had no powers. She felt no supernatural strength within her at all. Others in the room were still fucking, or just finishing up.

Penny began running toward the exit when she bumped into Richard Garrison again. He was pulling up his pants. At some point, someone must have gotten to him, Penny thought, because his cock looked wet and used. Penny quickly pushed past him, ignoring him, hoping he was too disoriented to recognize her naked body.

Alarms were now blazing and as Penny ran out of the building, still naked and in her mask, she felt more helpless than ever. If only she could translate that helplessness to embarrassment. Penny darted across the street and rushed past a handful of people standing on the corner.

It was humiliating hearing the catcalls, but it helped her, too. Penny found herself going faster. Much faster. Though she may not have been powerful enough to fly, she was passing block after block with ever increasing speeds. It was going to take a while, but Penny was too far in now. She would have to go back for her car as Penny Worthington another time. She was now committed to running home the entire way, what was normally about an hour-long drive. She hoped her shame from running naked in public would be enough to fuel the journey.

"Look at those titties bounce!" Penny heard from one guy, as she passed through a neighborhood. She almost knocked him over.

"Goddamn slut!" she heard another woman scream.

Considering she couldn't fly, Penny hadn't been paying attention to the environment above her, but when the bank alarm was triggered, a news copter happened to be nearby. They caught all the footage of "Miss Nipples" rushing out of the bank and had followed her path ever since. Penny was more than halfway home before she realized she was being chased. She may have been fast, but not fast enough to evade it. Fortunately, Penny knew her apartment complex was huge, with over 100 units. The copter wouldn't be able to see where she went in, once she got in there. She only hoped no one would be in the halls or stairways upon her arrival.

Penny ducked past a tree, zipped into the side entrance and made her way up to the fourth floor. Peering into the hallway from the stairwell's door, she saw the coast was clear. She rushed down the hall, grateful Antwon kept it unlocked. Once inside, Penny slammed the door and locked it, crashing to the floor.

"What happened?" yelled Antwon.

Penny hoped she'd done enough to protect her identity, but what concerned her most was how the criminal seemed to possess a power that rendered her completely helpless. That's what she explained to Antwon, anyway. Unfortunately, the two had new concerns, unintended consequences from the events of the day.

It was after dinner. They were sitting in the living room watching the local news, as a reporter was interviewing the captain of the police department regarding the successful bank robbery. It was clear the interview had taken place earlier in the day, as there was still light out.

"We know the vigilante known as Miss Nipples was seen fleeing the bank after the robbery. She is wanted in this investigation, and we intend to find her."

"Do you believe she may have been involved?" asked the reporter.

"We think so. She's proven to have supernatural abilities, and something... odd... if not supernatural, occurred during this heist. We are not at liberty to discuss all the details of the investigation, but rest assured, we will find this woman."

As the interview progressed, images were shown that had been filmed from the helicopter that followed Penny, as she raced home from the bank. It showed the super-heroine leaving the bank and running across the city, passing innocent people and buildings. Penny couldn't believe what she was watching, even if they did blur out the nudity. She looked panicked and guilty in the video.

"This is not good," she said, turning to Antwon.

The interview continued. "We have footage of the suspect entering the Brandon Hills apartment units and not leaving. With the help of the property managers, we will be interviewing every tenant, and possibly be conducting line-ups. Whatever is needed to catch this suspect. We have our men headed there now."

"Did he just say line-ups?" asked Antwon.

"How would they do that? I always wear a mask."

Then it dawned on her. Her body was exceptionally unique. It would be easy to identify her as Miss Nipples, if anyone say her naked.

"They're going to make every woman get naked in this building?" Penny gasped.

"We need to convince the police we're on their side," said Antwon. "We need to figure out what to do."

Penny sank back into the couch, exhausted. She was also still naked. It hadn't even dawned on her that she never got dressed once she got home. That was hours ago. Penny wondered if she would still be naked in Antwon's presence if he wasn't blind. She also wondered how she was going to get her car back. So many thoughts were swarming Penny's brain, when a loud knock was heard from the front door.

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit," sat up Penny. Instantly, she bounced off the floor.

"Open up. Police!"

Antwon jumped up from the couch. "Don't worry, I'll hold them off. You go hide in your room. And get dressed."

12