The Adventures of Nikki Nipples Nicastro Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To go again. The guilt was overwhelming and she wanted to cry again. Instead, she stiffened up, applied her eye liner and dressed. At least there was one promise she could keep her husband.

An hour later, Nikki was in a swimwear store looking at bikini's. She didn't want gaudy or flowery or too sexy. She wanted something plain that wouldn't attract too much attention. She snorted at that, glanced at her cleavage and rolled her eyes. She was exhausted and didn't want to spend all day shopping. Men were staring at her and she was growing impatient. The only bikini tops, she found that were EE cup were for women much larger then her. Her eyes lit up when they fell on one style of bikini. It was a string bikini, the panties looked odd like there was more string then material, but the bikini was light blue and white. The colors of the Greek flag. Perfect. She thumbed through the bikinis, but the closest to her cup size she found was a D, not even a DD. Nikki took the D-cup bikini off the rack and looked around for the check out. A young sales boy was standing behind the counter watching her. He had been one of the men watching her shop since she'd arrived. She approached him and felt her cheeks flush crimson. "Excuse me, would you have this in my size. I need a EE."

The boy appeared to sweat and it looked like he was making a conscious effort not to stare down at her cleavage. "N-not unless it's on the shelf ma'am. Everything is out of the stockroom at the moment."

"I'm not sure this will fit."

"We could probably order one, but it will be after Christmas before it gets here."

"I need it for a trip in January."

"Why don't you try it on? I can hold them for you... I mean I can watch your purse for you. If you'd like, I'll give you my opinion on how you look."

Nikki watched the boy gulp nervously. Was this what the rest of her life was going to be like? She had a sudden urge to get out of there. "Never mind. I'll take this one."

The clerk rang Nikki up and she was shocked at the price for something with so little material. She grabbed the bag and hurried out just as another sales boy ran up to the first and they watched her get in her car and leave.

****************

Nikki stared at her reflection in horror. This wasn't going to work at all. She knew it wouldn't and probably shouldn't have bought it, but she just wanted to get away from all the stares. First, she had pulled the panties on, backwards. She couldn't figure them out. The material covered very little of her rear end and the front was just a thin sliver of material that ran down the middle of her bare crotch and split right down her labia. She turned it around, realizing the string was supposed to go down between her ass cheeks, but that left her ass exposed. The front material did cover her crotch well enough, but if she hadn't taken to shaving it, wisps of pubic hair might have stuck out. She stared at herself topless and spun around looking at her bare ass. She looked at the store receipt and saw that the purchase was for one thong bikini.

The top was worse, which was a shame as the bikini was a lovely blue and white. The colors looked great on her. Her bosom stretched the cups out which seemed to put the strings holding the bikini on under a lot of strain. It looked like the top might burst and fly off her at any time. Being too small, the cups stretched too thin around her breasts exposing most of them. In fact, the material just barley covered her can-sized areola. It didn't help that her nipples puffed out what little material covered them. The material also seemed to hug her long nipples. I can't wear this, she thought.

"Dear god!"

Nikki spun around to see her husband staring at her. There was a thud as his briefcase fell out of his loose fingers. His jaw had fallen open. "Alex, look at me?" she pleaded.

"You look amazing!"

"I look like a whore." Maybe, I am a whore.

"Please Nikki. Please, tell me you are going to wear that on our honeymoon."

"I can't wear this. It doesn't fit. My ass is bare, for god's sake."

"Nikki, you promised."

Nikki froze. She had also promised to be faithful. This promise she could keep. "Alright Alex, I'll wear it for you, but only until I can get one that fits me. It looks like I may have to buy one online."

"Yippee," he said like a little boy. He approached her. "You look great in the bikini, but right now I want to see what's under the bikini." He reached out for his wife.

"Not right now, honey," she said as her husband untied the knot around her neck and one at her waist. "I'm not in the mood." Her bikini fell to the floor. Nikki threw her arms around her husband and kissed him passionately after he reached out and pinched her nipples. "Hmm," she moaned. "Lets move this to the bed."

"Come on, sexy." Alex grabbed his wife's hand and led her to the bed while loosening his tie. He pushed her back on the bed and quickly knelt between her legs.

"No Alex, not tonight. Just put your penis in me. Hurry, I need it. Aahh!" Nikki spread her legs wider for her husband's tongue. He was getting pretty good at this. "No Alex, lets just fuck."

Alex paused. As long as he had known Nikki, she had never used the word fuck. It didn't bother him, he was just surprised. "I want to make sure you cum, honey." Alex reached under her legs and grabbed her nipples. The result was as he expected, Nikki began humping his tongue.

Nikki gave up fighting it and arched her back. She reached down and pulled Alex's head deeper into her pussy. She prayed she had gotten all of Yarali's cum out of her. She knew she had, she'd spent nearly an hour in the shower after all, but she still felt dirty down there. Soon she came, her orgasm soaked Alex's face and milk shot from her nipples. Alex stood and winked at his wife. He had white stuff on his chin.

"Alex! What's on your face?" Her orgasm must have forced some semen out from the depths of her pussy.

"Just some milk. It was all over my hands when I wiped my chin off." He left out that he had licked some off his hands.

Nikki sighed with relief and guilt. She watched Alex drop his pants and pull his little penis out. He had one of his good erections. Alex was stroking it to keep it hard as he moved his penis into position. He was very surprised when Nikki sat up. He was even more surprised when she leaned down and took his penis between her lips. "Oh dear god, yes," he groaned. Alex continued to be surprised when he realized that his wife was actually pretty good at this. She had clamped her lips tightly around his shaft and was bobbing her head along the entire five inches of his penis. "Oh baby, you're a natural," he groaned. "Better slow down. I'm a... I'm not gonna last long. Ah Nikki, here it..." Alex grunted as he ejaculated inside his wife's mouth.

Nikki felt the little tea spoon of semen roll on her tongue, then she let it slide down her throat. "Like that?"

"Loved it," replied Alex. "Um... I wouldn't have been offended if you spit it out."

"Oh," replied Nikki.

"Not that I mind, honey. I just wasn't expecting it on your first time."

"I wasn't thinking, but it didn't taste bad." I almost wished there were more of it, thought Nikki.

"Great." Alex paused. "Did Mr. Yarali see you today?"

"He stopped in," Nikki muttered nervously. "Why?"

"I thought I smelt his cheap cologne on you. Stuffs worse then cigarette smoke. What did he want?"

"Just checking on his property."

"Strange, but he called me late this afternoon. You're not going to believe what he told me."

"What did that pig tell you?" Nikki gritted her teeth.

"He was nice. He's going to give us a break on our rent and tie it in to the store sales."

"You're right, I don't believe it."

"He told me he wants you as his tenant for a long time."

"I see." Nikki looked thoughtful then she shivered. It made her feel like a prostitute to get a financial benefit out of sex. "I'd still like to move when our lease is up."

"No arguments here. Yarali's still the biggest asshole I've ever met."

Nikki Nipples Vs. The Day Laborers

11/17/08

Nikki Nicastro climbed out of bed Monday morning and decided not to open the bookstore until later that day to capture the after work crowd. She'd opened yesterday and had a pretty decent Sunday, making some money, and especially good because she hadn't scene her landlord nor Orson. No work today. Today, she would be working on her base tan in preparation for her upcoming trip to the Caribbean.

The problem was that her bikini was simply too small to wear to the public beach and that left her yard. She was worried that her creepy paperboy would catch her and she had spotted him pedaling his bike around her block several times trying to get her attention. She decided that if she laid out in her back yard and kept her car hidden in the garage, she'd be safe.

Nikki yawned. She hadn't slept well. She'd had sex with Alex and he'd wanted to hold her while they slept. The flesh on flesh contact had her nipples hard all night. She'd need to wear her special bra tonight in order to catch up on sleep. Nikki took a quick shower, trying to keep the spray from hitting her nipples and exciting her. It didn't work. It never worked, she was always horny. Even wearing the specially designed bra, she was slightly aroused.

Nikki didn't bother drying her hair or putting on make-up. She stood in front of the mirror and pulled on her new blue and white bikini. It was sized for a D-cup and thus much too small. The material was stretched so tight around her EE breasts and erect inch long nipples, that her bikini top barely managed to cover her big areola. The bottom was also a thong and left her ass cheeks bared to the world. I need to find a wrap around skirt to hide my ass, she thought. Nikki stared at herself in the mirror. She pursed her lips and leaned forward so that her breasts thrust out. She did some other poses, hands on hips or she ran them through her dark wet hair. She still thought she looked like a slut, but she was also beginning to think she also looked sexy. "No wonder men can't take their eyes off you," she said grinning. Her reflection grinned back. "Or keep their hands off you." The grin faded as she was reminded of her recent rash of unwanted sexual encounters. They needed to end immediately. Well, maybe not Jill. She'd keep Jill as a backup in case her horniness got out of control.

Nikki left the bathroom after grabbing a towel and some suntan lotion. She also retrieved her sunglasses and the latest book she had started reading. She had brought it home from work and hidden it in a drawer from Alex as she was a bit embarrassed by it. Two weeks ago all she read was Christian fiction, then she had tried a trashy romance novel. A customer had recently traded in some books known as Herotica. They were all erotic stories for women.

A bikini clad Nikki, headed down her stairs and out the sliding glass door to their back patio. The Nicastro's had a large deck with a small above ground pool. The pool was nice for a hot day, but she would have preferred a larger one where she could swim laps. The house's shadow was covering the deck, so she was forced to carry the folding chair down to the grass to get sun. She aimed the chair at the sun and laid down on it. She and Alex had a large backyard that connected with their back neighbor's large yard leading to their house. They were only down on weekends which gave Nikki a lot of privacy to tan. However, there was a landscaping truck parked off the back road and she could see a Mexican working in the neighbor's side yard. He was far enough away, she didn't feel uncomfortable, but she still would have preferred he wasn't there at all.

Nikki ignored the Mexicans, pulled her glasses down and loosened her bikini strings to eliminate any strap marks when she tanned. After rubbing lotion all over her body, she started reading the book. The first story was about a bored housewife who attends a masquerade ball and started flirting with a masked stranger. They ended up sneaking off and having the hottest sex of her life. When they took their masks off, she was both surprised and delighted to find that it was her husband. The couple vowed to be more adventurous from that point on. The sex was hot and Nikki found her arousal growing. The second story was a bondage story. The wife liked being tied up and the husband pretended to be a stranger while she was blindfolded. The third story...Nikki yawned. She put her book down and fell quickly asleep.

Nikki had sex on the brains while she slept. Dreams came rapidly. She dreamt of the most satisfying sex she had ever had and that was with her Turkish landlord. Mr. Yarali was in her bookstore wearing a mask, but there was no mistaking the hairy body not the big rampant cock sticking out from his crotch. He tossed Nikki a set of handcuffs which she willingly put on. She was suddenly nude and Yarali was lining his big cock up with her pussy. Her store was suddenly filled with shoppers. Alex was there as well as Orson, the geek, and her friend Jill. The shoppers all gathered around to watch the big Turk penetrate her. Nikki moaned in her sleep.

****************

Jorge placed the tree in the hole he had just dug and replaced the dirt. He looked up and wiped sweat from his brow. He noticed the bikini clad woman walk out from the back house and move her cot off the deck and into the sun. He grinned and walked over to the pickup containing all their equipment. Jorge kept binoculars in the cabin. He and Miguel liked to take their lunch breaks down by the beach. They were both obsessed with seeing movie stars on the beach, but settled for the large numbers of bikini clad beauties that crowded the beaches of Southern California. So far, the only movie star they believed they had seen was Pauley Shore.

Miguel put down his electric trimmer and walked over to the truck. Neither spoke much English, though they understood a little more then they spoke. "What are you looking at?" asked Miguel in Spanish.

"I think it's Tomb Raider Lara."

"The Angelina! Let me see." Miguel took the binoculars. "It could be her. I think she would be in a bigger house though."

"Si. That makes sense. I want a closer look."

"Me too. We can ask her if she needs any yard work done."

Jorge and Miguel set off across the lawn. The woman had put her book down and laid back on the cot. She seemed to be watching them approach. She was smiling underneath her dark glasses. Miguel smiled back.

"Her breasts are huge! She must be in Hollywood."

Jorge's eyes widened. "Miguel, I recognize this woman. She is American adult film actress."

"Are you sure?"

"Si, She is porn star."

Miguel called out, "Beunos dias, senora. Do you need any yard work done?" The woman stretched, but didn't answer. The woman did have immense breasts and an incredibly fit figure for such a large bosom. The bikini barely covered anything. She had untied the straps around her neck and pulled the strings down to bunch up on her cups. The cups appeared to cover just her nipples. She'd done the same with her panties, material covering nothing but her crotch. "Maybe she does not speak Spanish?" The woman stretched again and moaned. Her bikini top slipped and patches of areola appeared to the two latinos. "Do you make porn movies, Gringo?"

"Yes," moaned Nikki as she dreamed her landlord's bulbous cock head had just entered her. The crowd watching her, applauded.

"Miguel," gasped Jorge. "Look at her nipples." The woman's prominent nipples were growing even larger. They lifted up the loose bikini cups and pushed the cups aside. Both nipples sprang into view. The woman writhed some more and smiled as the cups slid off her breasts completely. "Lets get out of here. I think she is high on drugs."

Miguel tried to stare through the dark sunglasses. The woman did appear to be stoned, but there was another possibility. "I think she wants to fuck us."

"No, she is stoned. Why would she want to fuck us? Look at her and look at us." Jorge made to leave and stepped out of the woman's line of sight.

"Women want to fuck me all the time." Miguel undid his coveralls and let them fall to his feet. He yanked his tee shirt off over his head and then pulled his jeans down. He wasn't wearing underwear and a fat eight inch dick sprung up already hard. He didn't remove his sandals. "Is this what you want, puta?"

"Yes, fuck me," moaned Nikki in her sleep.

"Si, I fuck you gringo. I fuck you good." Miguel straddled the cot. He bent down carefully pulled her panties down. Miguel's eyes lit up at the sight of her bare crotch. He touched it and slid his fingers down the smooth skin to her wet folds. "She is wet for me, Jorge." The woman arched her back, thrusting her breasts up as his finger entered her. Jorge pulled out. "If I fuck you good, you put me in porn too, si?" Miguel lifted her legs and pushed his prick down towards her wet folds. With a powerful thrust, he pushed his cock as deep as it would go."

****************

"Fuck me," screamed Nikki. She sat up so fast her sunglasses flew off. She awoke from her dream shocked to find her pussy was being stretched wide by an actual big cock. Her body was already responding to the strong thrusts, but when she looked up at her lover, she gasped in horror. He was an ugly little Mexican! Nikki hated illegals. She had a theory that the good looking Mexican's stayed home and only the ugly poor ones crossed the border. This man fit her theory perfectly. He was hunched over her now with his tongue hanging out of a mouth filled with yellow or missing teeth. He had brown skin, but may have been lighter. She couldn't tell under the layers of dirt and sweat. His face was oval with short black hair and bright black eyes focused on her nipples. He had a big Pancho Villa mustache "Who are you?" she asked, trying to fight the coming orgasm. The Mexican did have a really fat cock and it was stretching her good.

"I am Miguel and that is Jorge."

"I don't speak Spanish," she gasped speaking loudly and slowly and people often do when trying to be understood by someone with another language. She still didn't even know there was another Mexican watching her. "Oh fuck! You're making me cum, you dirty Mexican bastard."

"We are Guatemalan." Miguel gasped in delight as her pussy squeezed tightly around his cock and shuddered. He felt her wetness coat his balls. At the same time, his eyes focused on the gushers of milk shooting up from her nipples. The puta looked good for a recent mother. Miguel bent down and slobbered over one of her milky nipples. The woman writhed beneath him and wrapped her legs tight around his waist. Her milk tasted better then the goat's milk he drank in his village. He moved to the other breast and licked the milk off it too.

Nikki felt another orgasm growing. She couldn't take the fact that this disgusting little Mexican or her big ugly Turkish landlord could make her cum multiple times. She struggled, pushing against the chest of the brown skinned Mexican. He looked confused, but complied. He sat up and she continued pushing until his cock plopped out of her. She gasped at the sight of his erect brown prick. He was also uncircumcised. It wasn't as long as Yarali's, but it looked bigger sticking out from the Mexican's small body. It glistened in the sunlight. Nikki pulled her leg over the cot and kneeled in the grass. "You can get keep fucking me, Mexican."

Miguel watched her get down on all fours. He kneeled behind her and lined his cock back up, shoving it in her. She moaned and pushed back into his thrusts. "We are from Guatemala."

"Learn English you fucker or go back to Mexico," growled Nikki through gritted teeth.

"Stupid gringo."

"Just fuck me," she moaned. Nikki was looking down at the grass. She watched her massive breasts swaying as the Mexican gave her a good fucking. Her nipples strained to reach the ground. She had chosen this position so that she wouldn't have to look at the ugly little man, but she was looking at his dirty sandal clad feet. Nikki quickly realized his feet were facing the wrong way. She gasped and looked up as another brown cock was shoved in her open mouth as the man kneeled before her.