The Adventures of Penny Ch. 04

Story Info
A painful day at the cinema.
1.6k words
3.96
28.7k
4

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 06/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Cinema

I'd just got up and was walking down the stairs when I heard Hubby on the telephone.

"Well see you at the shop. What? Where?" his voice went quieter, I stopped and tried to listen, "A cinema. Charles Street Birmingham, city centre, yes got it. Was it good? Spanking! Yes I may give it a try when I'm around. Next two-week, thanks see you Jeff. Thanks for the info."

I walked into the living room, "Who was that?"

"Jeff from work, he's asked me to go to his shop next week to sort out a few things. Now listen love; you're going to be all right tonight. " I nodded my head, Hubby was of to Preston with his boss for two days.

Beep! Beep! It was Mr Oldcastle's car. "Got to rush, see you tomorrow." He pecked me on the cheek and away he went.

I went into the kitchen to make some tea and thought to myself, "A movie with spanking in it. It sounded interesting. I wouldn't mind seeing it!"

I quickly showered and got changed into my black ski bottoms and white polo neck jumper. I then jumped into the car and headed for Birmingham.

While I was there I did a bit of shopping then looked for the cinema just after lunchtime. Eventually I found it but it was not what I expected! It was a small private cinema in the basement of a large building. You could have easily walked passed it. It also looked a bit grubby and I was considering not going in, but my curiosity got the better of me. I looked up and down the street then went down the stairs. A bored man reading a magazine, in a booth took my money as I walked in.

The cinema was dark, it smelt too, I could just make out three figures, a film was being shown. I sat down near to the back, at least the seats were comfortable; on screen a young nurse was in the process of having her skirt pulled up and an old man grinned as her white knickers and stocking tops were revealed.

After about ten minutes I heard a man walk in and sit behind me. On screen the old man was caning the nurse and her friend. I wondered what it would be like to be caned, I felt myself getting tingly seeing it. The nurse's friend was now nearly bent over double, the cane was swishing away. The film was getting to me, "I wish hubby was home tonight." I quietly said to myself.

"Enjoy spanking?" said a voice behind me.

It took me by surprise, "Well, err, yes, I suppose." Was all I could say.

"Do you come here often?" His hand motioned around the cinema.

"It's the first time I've been here, I've just come for this film." I answered.

"Yes they've shown a few spanking films here recently. I've quite an interest in things like this." He pointed to the screen. The nurse was now naked and was having her bottom caned.

"Really. Hubby and I have talked about spanking and I wanted to get some ideas." I lied, the feeling for a "game" was afoot!

"I wouldn't advise that," he pointed to the screen, the cane was still swishing away, "not until you become accustomed to having your behind smacked. It could be very painful and put you off."

"I wouldn't want that." It was time to try my luck, "You sound very experienced."

"Well like I said I have an interest in it." He replied.

Now to put the game in motion, "This may sound odd but maybe you could inform me on what my husband should do with me."

"I can do better. I can show you." He climbed over the seat and sat down next to me, "Get over my knee." He patted his knees I hadn't expected this! The nerve of the man! I nervously looked around the cinema, the few people there were watching the film, I got up off my seat and slowly bent myself over his knee.

His hand rested on my rear and slowly began to stroke it. Without warning he began to spank me. His slapping was steady and firm alternating on my cheeks, after a short while the slaps got harder and I felt my behind going warm. I lay there, closed my eyes and savoured his experienced hand. I was enjoying every minute of it, the sound of slapping on both my rear and on the screen!

The nurse moaned, "My bottom is yours to do as you will!" I said the same!

The spanking went on for a while till I heard him say, "Enjoying it?" I was going to say yes but then a voice said that for me! I opened my eyes and looked around. Three pairs of eyes were gazing at my rear as it was punished. I went to get up but a hard slap on my bottom kept me down.

"Want to see more?" three heads nodded in agreement to the man.

He stopped spanking me and slowly peeled down my ski pants. My skimpy white panties were revealed to the appreciative audience.

His hand fondled my bum, the audience watched with smiles. My knickers were then grasped and pulled up trapping the material between the cheeks of my bottom. Slap! He started again; each slap was met with approval from the audience.

He stopped again and stroked my behind, "This is getting lovely and warm, feel."

Four pair of hands began to feel my cheeks, I heard comments about how magnificent, fantastic, and beautiful my rear was. I just settled down and wallowed in the pleasure of it.

Another hard slap! "Stand up woman." I quickly got of his knee, eyes wandered up and down my body. He pointed to my clothes, I looked at the other men, and they all nodded. I lifted my polo neck up and over my head, and stood in front of them clad only in my white bra and panties. With another signal I reached for the bra, unfastened it and took it off. I heard deep breaths from the men.

"Bend over!" I quickly followed my master's command and bent over using my seat as a support sticking my bum right out. Slap! His punishment began again. Slap!

"Now then girl these gentlemen paid to see a film and you have distracted them. Each will give you ten smacks on that tasty arse of yours!" I looked behind me and saw him signal to the first one. I watched the stranger lift his arm, I turned back and felt his hand smack my rear, it felt fantastic! Each smack was better than the last. I began to cry with the pain and the pleasure. As he finished another took his place, then another, each pounding my scarlet backside, each grinning as they gave me my chastisement.

After each had finished my backside felt it was on fire, I got up and rubbed my poor rump.

"We are not finished yet!" He gave me a hard slap on my bum; quickly I bent back over, "Now then gents, let's get a look at this pert arse of hers!" I felt his hands grasp my knickers and pull them down, I heard them all gasp at the sight of my exposed rear.

I heard movement behind me then felt somebody's lips kiss my bum, then another and another. They all began to kiss and lick my behind, hands began to stroke my naked body, I moaned and told them to carry on. My breasts, thighs, and bottom were caressed and fondled. I could hear the excitement coming from the men.

"What's going on!" a loud voice boomed.

The men around me quickly scarped from the cinema. I was stood naked alone looking at the angry face of the man from the booth!

"Well!" he shouted.

I was very embarrassed and weakly said, "I was having my bottom smacked."

"Bottom smacked!" he looked at me in disbelief, "You could get me closed down!"

"I'm sorry." Was all I could say.

"You wait here!" he pointed at me and walked out.

My mind went mad with worry, would he get the police! I would never live it down, the scandal! I was near to tears with worry. I picked up my clothes and began to quickly get dressed. The main lights came on in the cinema and the film stopped.

A few minutes later he came back in, "Well then girl! Bottom smacked was it! BEND OVER!"

I instantly did as he said. My ski pants and knickers were tugged down once more. Swish! My backside stung like it never had! I turned to see him lift the cane once more, Swish! The pain was unbelievable! I wanted more I thrust my backside right out to meet the cane, swish! Tears now flowed down my face.

He lifted the cane and left it's signature again, "I'm going to stripe that arse of yours! You could have finished me!"

"I'm sorry." I cried, "Cane me please!"

The cane whistled through the air, each time hitting me with a sharp crack. I could feel the red hot lines burning onto my rear, I was so ecstatic I thought I would pass out.

"I'll teach you. Stick that arse out woman!" he bellowed.

My poor backside was caned and caned again. The only thing I could think of was more!

He stopped, his hand fondled my rear, he then walked around to the front of me, "Now then, you've had your fun at my expense, now I'm going to have mine!" He slowly unzipped his trousers. I opened my mouth and my pleasure and his was complete.

The tramlines on my bum took some time to go. I was lucky that Hubby was called away. When he got back I suggested a cane. He was very keen on the idea. He said he'd heard of a film that could give him some ideas.

"I'll get my nurses outfit ready." I grinned.

The End