The Adventures of Penny Ch. 12

Story Info
What you have to do to get the husband a promotion.
1.5k words
4.26
10.9k
3

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 06/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Promotion

I was pottering about the bookshop when I saw Mr Smith walk in with Mr Oldcastle. As I have explained both are close friends, and they smiled at me as they passed and went into the office at the back of the shop.

After a while Mr Oldcastle came out and walked towards me.

"Nearly home time Penny?"

"Yes."

"Listen I wonder if you would do me a small favour? I wonder if you would like to have a spot of lunch with a client of mine and myself. Add a bit of glamour, you know that sort of thing."

"Well I have my shopping to do, and then get home for my husband."

"Do not worry about him he will be out of town till late on tonight. This client I hope will be putting a lot of work my way. Your husband made the initial contact and if all goes well it may give your husband a promotion and a bigger pay cheque."

Well what choice did I have?

I found out that the client was called Mr McGreggor and he owned a company that built houses in Scotland. His company had been looking for a firm to fit bedrooms in houses being built on a new estate.

The lunch was hopefully to finish of the deal which had been going on for sometime.

Lunch was a long boring affair with Mr Oldcastle and Mr McGreggor talking over business. They hardly paid any attention to me and I wondered what I was doing there.

I did get the impression that Mr McGreggor was still a bit uncertain about the deal though.

After lunch Mr Oldcastle invited us both up to his office. By now it had gone five and the office staff were leaving to go home.

Mr Oldcastle invited us to sit down, talk once again turned to business, when the telephone rang.

Mr Oldcastle took the call and then said he would have to go to the workshop. He asked me to look after Mr McGreggor and make him a coffee seeing that his secretary had gone home.

I went into the little kitchen area and made us all coffee. As I looked out of the window I could see everybody going home. I also noticed Mr Oldcastle walking to the workshop.

I went back into the office and served the coffee. As I sat down next to Mr McGreggor he turned to me and said "Mr Oldcastle and I have been having a little chat about your husband. Mr Oldcastle thinks he will go far. I think he will too, if things go right today."

"I hope they do." I said.

"Yes I hope they do. Mr Oldcastle has also told me all about you and I have been very interested to meet you. He has told me you have certain ASSsets which might help clinch this deal."

"I do not know how I can help with this deal. I do not even work for the company."

His hand moved to my knee and patted it. I sensed a game was a foot but this was more than a game it was my husband's future.

"I think you do. Oldcastle set that telephone call up so you and I can be alone for a while." His hand moved slowly up my skirt and began to stroke my thigh. I went to move it but then he said, "Here is the deal. I get to grips with that tasty arse of yours, Oldcastle gets his deal and your husband gets his promotion."

What choice did I have?

He smiled at me and reluctantly I smiled back and opened my legs wider. His hand went further up my leg and I felt it touch the lace of my black panties.

"That's better we can all be friends now." He said, "Why don't you stand up and bend over this desk for me."

I was beginning to get excited this could be better than I thought. I slowly got up and put an unsure look on my face. McGreggor gestured towards the desk then got up from his chair. I walked towards the desk and slowly bent over. I felt my little skirt rise slightly and go tight on my behind. I turned my head so I could watch the expression on his face. I wasn't disappointed, he was grinning like the Cheshire cat!

In my best girly voice I said, "Do you want me to lift my skirt?"

In a slightly excitable voice he replied, "No, I'll deal with that!"

I watched him walk behind me then clench the two cheeks of my behind through my skirt. His hands pawed my behind for a while; I turned back and laid my head on the desk as I felt his hands raise my skirt. I knew my backside was on full view to him clad only in my little lace knicks. One hand rubbed my bum slowly, "Beautiful. Oldcastle told me that this was good, but it's the best I've ever had my hands on."

This flattery would get this man far I thought.

I felt a slight tap on my bum then he began, Slap! Slap! Slap!

"I'm going to make this saucy arse of yours red!" he eagerly said. Slap! Slap! Slap!

I could feel his handy work make my backside sting and I didn't want him to stop, "Harder please!" I begged. Slap! Slap! Slap! The tempo began to rise.

I stretched my arms out to hold the far side of the desk to keep me steady; behind me McGreggor was working up a sweat. Slap! Slap! Slap!

"Yes that's it make it red! Make it as red as you want!"

Then I heard a familiar voice, "I told you she was terrific didn't I?" It was Oldcastle I had not heard him walk in.

"Terrific! This is the best one I have used in a deal ever!" It sounded like McGreggor had done this before to sign a deal, "Come on Oldcastle take over. She's tiring me out."

There was movement behind me and a very familiar hand stroked my bum. "Yes we have had some good times together." said Mr Oldcastle.

Slap! Slap! Slap! He got straight into it.

As he slapped away he said to McGreggor, "I'm surprised you left these on." He gave my knickers a twang, "She has got to have one of the most perfect rears I have ever seen."

"Don't worry I shall have them off soon."

Oldcastle spanked away like a madman for ten minutes until he began to tire and asked McGreggor if he would like to take over.

Of course he did not refuse! He grabbed my panties and pulled them up between my cheeks. He gave me a couple of good whacks then said, "Right my lady it's about time that pert arse revealed it self to me!" With a tearing sound he ripped my knickers off, "My god! It is perfect!" With the hand not holding my ripped up knicks he began to pound my poor rump again. Slap! Slap! Slap!

After a while he said, "Now then I think it's time for me to have my fun seeing that I've spent this afternoon punishing that tasty rear of yours!"

I turned and watched as he dropped his pants and moved behind me. In one swift movement he entered me. As he began to thrust he slapped my bum cheeks with a terrific smack. The smacks got faster as he did. I closed my eyes and rested my head onto the desk.

I heard movement in front of me, "Err Penny." I had forgotten Oldcastle! I opened my eyes and faced his crotch as his pants dropped to the floor.

I opened my mouth and he entered it, his hands went under me and pulled up my jumper. As I see sawed between the two men Oldcastle scooped my tits from out of my bra and began to feel my nipples.

My rear I imagined was now deep red from the treatment McGreggor was giving it. I was almost delirious with what was happening to me. I had never ever done anything like this before.

The two men seemed to explode in me together; my whole body shook from the experience.

My God! I thought that was terrific but I knew I could not do this too often, but it seemed McGreggor thought differently.

As we all took turns to clean up in Oldcastle's private bathroom, McGreggor said, "Do you know Mr Oldcastle, I bet we could make a fortune with this woman. Who would refuse to deal with us if they knew about her?"

Mr Oldcastle looked at me as I was pulling my jumper back down, "Yes you are right, but I think it is up to the young lady."

I looked at them both, "Sorry boys but that was a one off. There is no way I could do that again." I lied.

"Maybe if you did it for our top clients?" McGreggor said.

"I'm sorry no."

"Very well." Said McGreggor.

We all walked out of the office and said our goodbyes.

Oldcastle got his deal and Hubby got his promotion. I still get the funny idea that I may end up "helping out" Mr Oldcastle and maybe Mr McGreggor again

The End