The Adventures of Penny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought that this was just about the most erotic thing that could ever happen to me. It was as if he were saying you are my pretty little white slave girl and I am your master. He had thrown me off him just as another orgasm was building and this fact coupled with my erotic fantasy about being his slave girl was enough to make me want to play with myself. So, lying alongside my exhausted master I began to furiously and shamelessly masturbate. Randy held me tight as I shuddered uncontrollably in the grip of orgasm. "Honey," he said, "you sure are one hot chick!" I had to agree with him, I sure was one hot chick!

We lay in each other's arms and talked for a few minutes. Eventually I said that I really must be getting home. He rose and slipped his boxer shorts on and I found my French knickers and put them on. I guess we had talked for too long because I could see that Randy was recovering fast and a bulge was once more appearing in his boxer shorts!

Suddenly he gripped me from behind and his hand dived into my knickers to tweak my cherry! "Oh no you don't," I said and tried to break free from him. But it was too late and I was literally tossed on to the bed.

"Lift your butt," he ordered. "No," I defiantly cried. "OK," he said," we will do it the hard way," and with that he opened my legs and could see his target up through the wide legs of my knickers. He slipped into me before I could struggle against him. This time he lay on top of me and my head was cradled in his hands and against his chest. His thighs had forced my legs apart and I was helpless as he began to have sex with me again. "You are raping me," I gasped.

"You are loving it," he panted.

"I am loving it," I gasped.

But he had hit that devastating pulsing rhythm and it was time to get down to the urgent business in hand. I didn't want to get left behind and when his pace started to quicken I imagined he was about to come. Despite the fact that I didn't believe that he had rolled a condom on I gasped, "don't stop now, please don't stop now darling." It was more important to me to climax even if it might make me pregnant. Now that's real passion!

I was climaxing just as he was pumping his seed into me. We lay once more exhausted and then I remembered that all this had happened without a condom! Fortunately my Randy had quickly turned away from me and rolled another one on after he threw me on the bed. In the end he admitted that I was going to be OK.

"You bastard," I said and sat astride his chest. I pinned his arms above his head. Bad move! It meant my breasts were in line with his mouth and he immediately wet kissed each of them. I stiffened when he did it but this time there was no sharp nip.

I just fucked you when you still had those sexy panties on he said. I patiently explained that they weren't panties but French knickers and anyway most people in England referred to panties as knickers.

We got off the bed and held each other briefly before going downstairs. To my embarrassment Beverley was in the room with the other boys. She looked both of us over and then spotted my French knickers for the first time. "Wow," she said, "sexy, sexy panties!"

Randy playfully pinned my arms behind me and my breasts stuck invitingly out. "They are not panties, they are French knickers," said Randy in his best imitation English accent.

Beverley then put her hand firmly on my pussy. I was passed caring what happened to me that evening and at the time I wasn't the least bit surprised. "I was going to ask you if you had a good time up there but I can feel how wet your knickers are," she said. "I have had the time of my life," I said.

Beverley fastened my bra and helped me on with my dress and Randy took me home and we arranged to meet again the next week. We have some unfinished business he said, mysteriously...

12