The Adventures of Philippa Ch. 01

Story Info
First time domination a submissive maid & her domme.
3.4k words
4.25
34.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story containing graphic sexual content. If you are not legally allowed to view such a story, or might be offended by it please do NOT read it.

While this is a work of fiction I have based it loosely on my first experience of a Domme TV.

If you do read it, send any comments through the link below. I am interested in any feedback, critiques, or reviews, good or bad. I will continue to write this story but it will make the effort worth it only if I receive mail telling me what you think.

Enjoy!

The Adventures of Philippa, a submissive TV Maid. Part 1

Tomorrow was the day, the day I had been dreaming of for a long time, the day my Domme was coming to see me for the first time.

Let me explain a bit. I have been for as long as I can remember a submissive TV. My wife bless her has tried hard to Domme me but I have tended to lead from the bottom. As a result of that and my bi-curiosity we had talked long and hard about it and decided we should try to find a Dom or Domme TV to take the pressure off of my wife and also to give me what I needed, domination without the 'love' angle, to be submitted to humiliation and domination by someone who enjoyed having a submissive slut to play with.

I spent a lot of time chatting on-line to various people, most of whom turned out to be time wasters and then I started chatting to Davina or Miss Davina as I was now to call her. She was easy to talk to, and although she did not dress fully, because of circumstances at home, she wanted to and so our on-line relationship grew. We discussed all kinds of things and then had decided to meet socially, to make sure we got on and for my wife to meet and hopefully approve of Davina.

This we had done a couple of weeks ago, the meeting went well and my wife gave me permission to arrange for Davina to visit our home, which is in the middle of nowhere, in fact our nearest neighbours are at least a half mile away.

And so tomorrow was the day, the day I hoped would allow me to start my training to become the slave slut I had longed to be for years.

I was of course very comprehensive, it needed to go well, not only for me but I am sure for Davina so that we could continue into what I hoped would be a lasting relationship.

We had agreed limits in our discussions on-line and had also discussed what I should be wearing when Miss arrived for the first time since she did not know my wardrobe, after the first time she would dictate to me what to wear for next time.

Tomorrow I was to wear a matching bra and panty set, my false boobs, a waspie type corset that was comfortable if not too tight, but still gave me some shape, black hold ups with seams up the back, must get them straight, 4" high heels that are not so comfortable if on my feet for a long time, and my short, what I call my serving, wig. To finish it off I wore my Maids uniform, the short one and a nice petticoat that made the skirt flair and made it even shorter.

Tonight I was in the bath having that all important shave to make absolutely sure I was hairless for my Mistress, my wife had even offered to do the parts I couldn't see. I have to admit I was hard just with the thought of tomorrow but my wife was not interested so I got out the bath, dried my self and set about painting my toe nails and finger nails so that they could harden overnight and I would not ruin them in the morning when dressing.

I went to bed in my usual long satin nighty, and fell into a disturbed sleep, too busy dreaming of what she might do to me, not that I really knew as we had not discussed that, nor did I really want to, that was the whole point, I wanted to be helpless and at her mercy, if she had any.

The morning came, and I got up as usual and showered, I had plenty of time, Miss was not due until 10am.

I dressed leisurely and did my makeup, spending lots of time over it so I looked as good as I could for my Miss, I only hoped she would like me.

I then got out the whipping bench and assembled it as instructed in the lounge, and then got out the implements that we had agreed she should have to hand to use on me if she so desired, the last thing we wanted was to stop the session so that I could go and hunt for something, obviously after the first visit things would be different as she would know where things were and help herself.

I put on my wrist and ankle cuffs, the ones that locked on with padlocks and I was ready, gosh was that the time, it was by now 9.50.

Just as well as at that moment there was a rap on the front door.

Shaking more than just a little I went and opened it, I was so nervous, this was it, my first real Domme, and my first real domination session.

"Good morning Miss," I said nervously "I trust you had a good journey"

"I did slut" she answered "Don't just stand there take my bag and let me in"

"Yes Miss, I'm sorry Miss." I said as I took her bag from her and moved to one side to allow her to enter.

"Now before we start you are to show me around your home and garden, then I will inspect you, then you will help to dress me, understand"

"Yes Miss"

"Turn round" she said which I did immediately and she locked my wrists together behind my back.

We then started the tour of our house showing her every room, then taking her outside and showing her the very secluded garden that we have. At the end of the tour we returned to the lounge, which was the room that had been decided, was to be the main centre of the session this first time.

"Stand still girl, I want to inspect you" Miss said, and I stood before her with my head bowed.

She walked round me, then lifted my dress at the back, and felt my ass, then pulled down my knickers, and said "stand with your legs apart" I spread my legs dutifully. She pulled my ass cheeks apart, then let go and continued to move round the front of me where she got my small clitty and balls in her hands and pulled them hard, this of course had the reaction of making me get hard, at which point she let go and slapped my clitty "did I tell you to get hard"

"no Miss" I replied to which she said "did I tell you to talk."

It was at this point that I realised that I had a lot to learn to be able to please her.

She stood back from me. "Firstly your seams are not perfectly straight at the back, secondly I will not tolerate your clitty becoming unsightly all the time, we need to do something about that, and thirdly while I can see you have tried to make yourself presentable there are still half a dozen hairs that you have not shaved properly."

"All of these are punishable but I will delay that until you have helped dress me, now turn round and bend over legs apart."

I did as commanded wondering what she was about to do, I was not after all to be punished so why was I in this position with my ass exposed.

She unclipped my hands and reattached each wrist to my ankles effectively keeping me in this bent position. My clitty had subsided by now without any attention to it and the next thing I felt was something go round the head, which I quickly realised was a boot lace, so that's what she wanted them for, which she yanked up my back pulling me firmly between my legs, I assume she then tied it off to the strings of my corset.

She unclipped my wrists and told me to stand upright which I did. "There that's better now if you get a stiffy it wont show or do you any good, now pull your knickers up and show me where I can get dressed."

I showed her upstairs to the dressing room that we have, and she said "Just stand there and watch me, if I need help I will tell you."

With that she started to undress, she had a very bronzed body, and quite toned for her age, she was obviously quite fit unlike myself who had a sedentary desk job. As she removed her knickers her clitty popped out and so did my eyes, it was enormous. Well that was my immediate reaction, I had certainly never seen anything that big in the flesh so to speak, although I had seen it before on web cam.

She saw me staring at it and deliberately started to stroke it gently making it grow even bigger. "This is what my little slut wants isn't it." With that she slapped my face. "Stop staring. You will get used to it soon enough"

All the time she had been stroking it gently and there was some pre cum dripping now from the end of it. It had to be at least 8" and seemed to be very very thick, at least compare to my tiny clitty which when fully erect and tied up only managed 5 1/2 inches on a good day.

"Now what have you got me to wear" I shook myself out of my trance and hurriedly found the short leather skirt I had got out for her together with my spare falsies, a white, partly see though school mistress blouse, and my long wig.

She had her own underwear but because of her situation at home was unable to dress fully so I was providing some clothes and other items for this first session, after today if all went well she would order some for herself and get them delivered to our address.

As she got dressed and did her make up I stood as directed and helped when asked, although I could not stop thinking about what was between her legs, and whether I could actually get that in my mouth, I had really chosen a challenge for my first oral experience which I knew would happen today at some point.

Once she had finished dressing, she looked at me "Now we need to deal with your misdemeanours" she said ominously. "You better get yourself downstairs and into the lounge, take your knickers off and wait for me"

I hurried downstairs and into the lounge to wait for her. She walked in, she was stunning in her new outfit and the wig suited her perfectly, and in the high heels I had provided seemed so confident and dominant.

"Now slip your outfit off and get yourself onto that whipping bench" I slipped my maids dress off and sat on the bench, leant forward so that my ass was exposed while she strapped me to it, two straps round each arm, one round each thigh, and one round each ankle, I was then helpless and hoped she would be gentle on me.

"Now then I seem to remember there are 3 offences that I have mentioned, plus another that I have not. Your punishment will be with the crop, 2 stokes for the incorrect seams, 2 strokes for the unsightly clitty, 4 strokes for the unsightly hairy ass, and finally another 4 stokes for not paying attention and staring at my clitty. You will take your punishment and you will count and thank me after each stroke. Do you understand?"

"Yes Miss thank you Miss."

With that she pulled down my knickers and I felt the end of the crop on my ass as she obviously lined herself up.

Then there followed a swish and an explosion of pain as the crop hit me. "One thank you Miss."

After a brief pause a second blow hit me. "Two thank you Miss" and so it continued until I had received all twelve strokes. By then my ass felt as if it was on fire and I was sure that I was marked for life, although in reality I suspected I would just have some wheals and bruising that would disappear in a few days, but it would make me remember today for a while.

"There's a good girl," she said sweetly "Now lets hope you remember this and try and do better next time I come."

She then released me form the bench and told me to get dressed and sent me to make her a drink while she relaxed after her strenuous efforts. When I came back into the lounge I gave her the coffee I had made and stood with my hands behind my back while I waited for my next instruction.

"Right come here, turn round, I think a little bondage is called for to make sure you don't go anywhere while I take a walk in your garden and drink my coffee."

I turned round and she proceeded to clip my wrists together, then she tied my elbows tightly together behind my back forcing my chest out, then told me to lie down where she continued to tie my ankles together and again above the knees. She then lifted my legs and tied my ankles to my wrists so that I was in a perfect hogtie.

"Now don't go anywhere." she said as she disappeared onto the patio at the back outside the lounge.

I do not know what she did after that but what seemed like an age later she came back in and said "I think I might just leave you like that, it is such a nice day out there I am not sure I can be bothered with you"

I was about to beg her not to when she continued "but I am feeling very horny so I think it is time for you to satisfy me."

This was it the moment I had been waiting for, but what could I do tied up like this.

No problem she knelt beside me, undid the hogtie, my knees and ankles, and told me to get on my knees before her. I did this willingly. She lifted her skirt and lowered her knickers and I immediately saw she was telling the truth, she was horny, and I believed my dream was about to come true.

She got hold of it and said "Open your mouth" I did so, "Wider girl you will have to do better then that" and she pushed this wondrous thing towards my mouth, would I get it in.

"Now lick the tip, I am sure your wife has sucked you so I assume you know what you like, I am sure I will like the same"

I tasted the tip, my first cock, all kinds of thoughts were racing through my head as I started to lick her, she tasted salty, she slowly stroked herself which made her produce some pre-cum which she rubbed against my lips, making me lick them and want more of her.

I licked all round the head and then slowly took it into my mouth, it really was stretching me but I didn't care, this was what I had wanted for a long long time and with such a magnificent cock as well it was every girls dream come true.

As I got a little into my mouth I started sucking and moving my head back and forward on her, then she put a hand behind my head and said "You will have to learn to take me all, to control your gag reflex and deep throat me."

And she pushed herself into me, I couldn't help but try to gag but she held herself there until I was over the worst of it and then slowly withdrew a bit and pushed again.

After a while I found that I was gagging less and that she was starting to pant as the feelings built up inside her.

Suddenly without warning I felt her swell and something hit the back of my throat, she was Cumming, and she held my head firm as she continued to cum for what seemed like ages, I had no choice but to swallow although some did dribble from the side of my mouth, I just could not take it all.

"Well my little slut you may now lick me clean and do a good job. I see you have spilt some, I will be kind today as this is your first time, but if you EVER spill some again you will be severely punished, understand."

"Yes Miss thank you Miss."

"You are my slut now, and this will become an on demand thing, when I say "suck" I want you to, wherever we are, drop to your knees and suck me until I cum, and you WILL swallow everything, do you understand."

"Yes Miss."

"Now come here and turn round" I did so and she untied my hands and elbows.

"Now lay down face up on the floor"

Once I had done this she went to work on me, tying my hands to my sides, my legs together at the ankles and knees, so that I was lying totally helpless at her feet.

She moved her chair so that it was beside me and sat down, "Now for some cleaning" she said as she pushed one of her heels into my mouth and made me lick it. I soon realised there was dirt on them from her walk round the garden earlier and I dutifully licked them clean, and then the other one as she changed over.

She then pushed her chair back, stood up and removed her panties. She then sat down on my face, pulled her cheeks apart and I knew I was to lick her and clean her most ass.

After what seemed an age she got up and I clearly saw she was aroused again as she turned to face me, then she sat down again and pushed herself into my mouth, I knew that this time I would have to swallow all and not let anything escape.

It took her longer to cum this time and thankfully there did not seem so much of it, so I swallowed and I think she was pleased with my effort.

She stood up, put her knickers back on, and untied me. "Upstairs" was the curt command.

I did as told and she then made me take off my maids uniform, made me lay face down on the bed and proceeded to tighten my corset significantly so that I was almost unable to breathe.

I was the told to get my sleep sack out and get into it, which I did, it has two separate sleeves inside for my arms so when done up I am immobile. She then fastened my hood on me and did the lacing of the sack up tight so I was totally immobile.

Then she rolled me over undid the zip that is located in the back for access to my ass and tied back clitty and used her hand to smear some kind of lubrication on my ass hole. I then felt something pressing against me and she pushed harder and I felt myself being penetrated.

It felt huge but that was possibly because I was tied so tight in the sleep sack that my ass cheeks were pressed together. Once she was happy it was in far enough she released my clitty and pushed it to the front, and zipped me up again with whatever it was firmly planted in my ass.

She rolled me back onto my back, undid the zip and pulled my small clitty out and proceeded to tie it up tightly.

Once she had finished she said "Right it is time for lunch, you have a rest while I go and eat"

To be continued ...