The Adventures of Roxy Rocket! Ch. 03

Story Info
Batman takes Roxy all the way.
4.4k words
4.43
6.3k
4
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Characters appear in this story that are property of DC comics. I have used them in honor of the comic series and admiration for the characters. All other characters are original creations of the author. This story is original, though makes mention of events that happened in the DC Universe. This story contains adult material of a sexual nature. If it is illegal for you to view such material, turn back now. This work is property of the author. Do not post this on any other site or use it for personal gain. It is for entertainment purposes only. Thank you.

*****

Riding in the Batmobile had always been a dream of Roxy's. Though she had never seen it in person. Prior to her release, she had only seen blurry photographs in the paper. Getting shots of the Batman swinging from rooftop to rooftop, dressed in black and hiding in the shadows was hard enough, but the Batmobile moved even faster and left the eye even quicker. The stories she heard from others in prison stirred her desire to ride in that beast even more. The speed at which it traveled. The explosions of fire and force that propelled it to even greater speeds. The way it could turn on a dime and go down a narrow alley way without so much as scratching itself or the bricks that sandwiched it in. Ideally if she ever got to ride in it, it'd be behind the wheel, but she'd take what she could get. Roxy always figured her only chance at getting inside would be to get caught by Batman and escorted to prison. Yet the first time she was caught by Batman, she was escorted by the dull pigs, as she had remarked that day at the base of the cliff. The second time Batman had opted to walk her back to her cell. A small silver lining she saw in getting caught turned to ash when they crossed the street and just kept walking to prison.

But now Roxy was sitting inside the Batmobile, and not even as a captured crook. She had been welcomed in, which meant her hands would not be cuffed and she could feel around on the smooth metal and leather, all black and shiny. When the ignition started, the roar sent shivers up her spine and tingles to her groin. Her ass instinctively ground back into the comfortable seat and she gave a squeal that was drowned out by the noise of the engines starting up. She loved to be drowned out by the sound of an internal combustion engine starting up. Hell, it could have been nuclear powered for all she knew, but the outcome was still the same: wet panties.

Once the Batmobile had found a comfort in its speed and the engine turned to a gentle purr, that still vibrated through her body, Roxy was able to open her mouth without fear of uttering an "oh fuck" or "I'm so wet."

"So, why did you pick me up, Bats?" she asked, testing the limits of her good fortune by asking questions. Even when fortune favored her, she wanted to push the buttons just a bit more until she was brought just to the edge of destruction. "Not that I mind," she made sure to clarify, as she worried she might fall off the edge if she seemed ungrateful to her chauffer, "this is a stellar ride, but I'm not exactly wearing a red top and green shorts. Unless you have some in the glove box," she wondered with a saucy tone. Eager to just touch more of the care, she even risked reaching over to where the glove box would be, though it looked like it was just more buttons. Damn I love pushing buttons, she thought, admiring all the blinking lights. It was like Christmas in more ways than one.

Her brown-gloved hand's advance was halted by Batman's black-gloved mitt. He didn't want her to hit any of his equipment, and certainly nothing in the car. Roxy just figured he was being greedy, though. Hogging all the fun buttons for himself. Looking to draw her attention away from the tempting electronics, Batman answered her question.

"You're here because you want to make a change," he answered honestly. He had remembered what she said to him six months ago, about why she escaped. Though it was clear she was mostly just bored inside prison, he did detect truth in her desire to be good. Or at least be better than she was. She had talent, she had drive, but she also had impatience. He figured one of two things would happen. Either she would give up on being a hero and go back to crime, or she would try being a hero and get someone killed, including herself. He also leaped at any opportunity to help a former inmate reform. He didn't just want to put criminals away, he wanted them to go back to how they were before their one bad day.

Roxy was impressed he remembered. She had only made an offhand comment about her desire to reform, in hopes of getting him to let her go. Even so, she meant it, every word. Crime hadn't worked out for her, there were too many roadblocks who wore capes. However, being a hero? Well she figured that way she could get her pants wet by teasing danger and avoid the threat of prison. It was win-win. Though Roxy liked to test her good fortune to see how close to bad fortune she could get before it becoming a problem, she never passed up an opportunity.

"Alright, Bats!" she readily and quickly accepted his offer. The vibrations still running through her caused her joy to mix with arousal, her voice cracking at the I. "So does that mean I become your new Robin? Can I be Roxy Robin? No wait, Robin Rocket! I got some R stencils back at my place, so it'll be easy to-"

"No," Batman said, interrupting her joyful planning.

"Oh..." she paused, sounding dejected. Roxy was never sad for long, and that engine was helping her cheer up even faster. As they talked, she ran her hands from her knees and up her thighs, and back down again, massaging the firm flesh underneath her form-fitting black pants. "So what then?"

"I'm going to help you," he replied in his trademark vagueness.

"Help me do what?" She knew the answer, it was why she was in the car in the first place. She just loved to hear him talk. The rumble of the car and the grumble in his voice made for a very arousing audio mix for her to get off to. Roxy had gotten good at making herself cum when she was somewhere she wasn't supposed to. Her favorite movies to watch, that she was in, were the ones where she could pinpoint the exact moment she came during a stunt. She even got to do an interview, once, and gave herself a little orgasm while thinking about the star of the movie.

"Become a hero." Batman wanted to dispel any notion she had of 'becoming his Robin,' as she had suggested, but he still wanted her to have the desire to use her skills for good. When he started out, he was tentative about including people in his crusade. With each new member, he grew more and more open to the idea of allowing others to train under his wing. His only pause was after Jason, though it wasn't a thought he liked to revisit. Roxy, however, was the first person he had approached with the offer. Prior, it had always been the other way around. He only hoped he wasn't making a mistake.

"Oh yes!" she yelled, half to his answer and half to what was going on in her pants. Her fingers gripped her thighs tight, causing the leather of her pants to squeak and groan. She needed more stimulation, though. Roxy was never one to wait on anything. She folded her arms across her chest as she started to ask more questions. Doing this allowed her to deftly pinch her nipples, tucking one hand behind her arm and inside her jacket to do so. "You'll help me become a hero, and I'll finally have free reign to fly around Gotham City and fight crime?" That idea also helped her along. Her hips ground more obviously into the seat, so she had to try and settle down. Not a feat easily accomplished by the stunt woman.

"No," he denied.

She was disappointed that her dream had been knocked down a notch, but the way he told her "no" really did things for her. She hated to admit how much she enjoyed being told what to do by this man. It was foreign. It was strange. It was thrilling. It was hot. Roxy had always been in charge of everything, especially sex. Whenever a strap on was brought in, she insisted on wearing it. Her toes began to curl in her boots. Her thighs squeezed together before she crossed one over the other to apply even more delicious pressure.

"No what?" Again, she knew the answer, she wasn't stupid. But she was so close and she needed his lips moving. Watching that stubbled, chiseled, jaw move was like watching porn.

"No free reign to do whatever you want. If you do this, it'll be with rules. My rules."

What is he doing to me? She wondered. Oh god, the way he enunciated my. This man better do me on the hood of his car or I'm going to scream. Now she had a chance to focus on what he said rather than how he said it. Part of her disagreed openly because she truly didn't think he understood her stance on rules, and part of her disagreed openly because she wanted him to tell her no some more.

"I know we haven't danced together much, Bats, but I think you know that I don't do rules," she stated as firm as she could without letting the arousal in her voice pour out.

"You will, or I'll see to it that you go back to prison," he threatened.

The threat of going back to that dull hell hole was enough to drop her arousal down enough that she could focus on the conversation entirely. "For what?! For fighting crime? Like you?" she rebelliously snapped.

"I have rules. Rules you will follow."

And there went her panties again, feeling far too snug and getting far too damp. "Fine," was all she could get out without moaning. She spent the next few minutes in silence, closing her eyes so she could focus on getting off quietly. She started to fantasize about her driver. It all played out in her mind while her body squirmed and she pinched herself in her more sensitive areas.

She imagined Batman pushing some button on the control and letting his hands drop away from the steering wheel. The car continued to move forward, the wheel giving slight turns left and right to keep it centered on the street. Another button pushed, and the top slid open again. The cold air blasted against her, but did little to cool her off.

In her mind he sits back and removes his belt. A hidden clip is undone so his codpiece can be removed. She knew such a thing probably didn't exist, but fantasies didn't exist for logical outcomes. With his gloved hand he pulls out his considerable length and intimidating girth. It made most of Roxy's dildos look like rubber erasers.

Her mouth still open from the gasp, she leaves it open so she can start to fit him into her hot cavern. Roxy worked her saliva onto every inch of his hardening length. She kept half of it in her mouth as it grew and stiffened, until she only had half of that that could still fit inside. She had always been told she had a big mouth, but now she wished it was huge.

In reality, her hair still remained far shorter than her optimal length, a safety measure taken to avoid being yanked down from behind and pulled into a fight. In her fantasy, however, it was back to its full and voluminous state. Batman gathered it up into his hand and set it aside so he could see her face bob up and down on his full foot of meat. There was no way Roxy could realistically fit all of the Bat into her mouth, but he didn't care, and she loved that. One hand pulled on her hair while the other pushed down on the back of her head, gagging her with his cock.

Roxy imagined the head banging against the back of her throat as Batman defied reality and forced every bit of his soda-can-thick member into her. She turned herself over slightly so she kneeled on her seat, hoping to get a better angle to please his kindred spirit in the quest for danger and thrills. Without missing a beat, a strong hand gripped her large ass and squeezed, testing the ratio of firmness to softness.

Not satisfied with just that, he used his glove to tear open her pants. Her ass pressed against the remaining material, rising past the tight fabric. Her damp pussy shivered with the blast of cold air meeting with the heat she expelled. With the glove gone, his bare, calloused, hand began to spank her. Roxy loved to be spanked, and in her fantasy Batman loved to spank even more. Every painful strike was followed with a pleasurable massage. Her moaning added more pleasure to his throbbing cock.

Speaking of throbbing, she felt that thick vein that ran up his shaft start to throb and shudder, and she knew what was coming (after all, she was the architect of this fantasy). Roxy was now ready for her fantasy to include a cum shot. Part of her fantasy was to not be in control, though, so even though she wanted her face to be coated in his seed, her eyes to sting from the hot, salty, spray, she wanted him to deny her that even more. Just as she pulled back, she pushed her back down, and held her there while he unloaded.

In truth, Roxy had had to swallow a man's load a few unfortunate times in her life. Sometimes to get a job, sometimes to get out of trouble, but always it was awful. She was thankful she was only into women (with the exception of Batman) because she couldn't imagine being nice to a boyfriend who made her taste something so terrible. Batman, however, tasted far better. Her throat bulged with load after load of cum that tasted like frothy root beer. Even against the onslaught of cold winds, her belly was warm with the full expulsion of hot, sticky, thick, tasty, addicting cum.

Now her fantasy moved to its next level as, in her mind, she sat back onto her heels and began to peel off her jacket. Once again, Batman seemed to reach into her fantasy and dictate things to his whims, not hers. Before her jacket could fall further past her shoulders, he reached out and grabbed her black tank. The fabric was twisted and pulled in his grip and in an instant it tore open. The ruined shirt fell to her sides, letting her full nipples harden further in the wind, but her arms were kept warm as the jacket was pulled back up.

Roxy couldn't climb onto his lap fast enough, bumping into his cock several times before she got herself just where she wanted. Her red-marked ass rested against his black-leather abs. His staff was pulled against her tummy. She compared the size of it to herself. Her tongue streaked across her lips as she thought of how much it would fill her up, with inches left to push past yet another one of her limits. Roxy squeezed her thighs around the upright heat, grinding her still covered pussy against it, hoping he could feel how hot she was even through her pants. Hell, it was her fantasy, so he did, and he loved it. He loved it so much that he showed his appreciation with a growl and pawing at her tits with his rough hands.

She pushed the cock back with her hand and then let it spring back into place, slapping against her tummy. After several delighted squeals, she decided she couldn't wait any longer. Her thighs parted, and Batman, since he acted on her mind's wishes, knew instinctively to leave her breasts just long enough to rip at the front of her pants like he had the back. Her leather pants had turned into leather stockings at this point.

On her knees she rose completely upright, the only way she could get enough height to aim herself against the head of his tall cock. Even then, the tip was pressing between her folds. Was he getting bigger as the fantasy went on? Probably. What better place for unrealistic proportions than in one's fantasy, after all? Roxy started to thrust herself down onto the cock, meeting with resistance quickly. Batman refused to stand for that, however, and pushed on her hips to force more of himself into her.

"Oh god, Batman! How is your cock this big?" she screamed against the roaring engine and blasting winds.

"Because I'm the god damn Batman!" he barked, biting into her neck once she got low enough. In her mind, that was a perfectly legitimate explanation for why he was so well endowed.

"Fuck me with that monster, Batman! Ruin me! Break me! Destroy my tight cunt!" she begged with pants and moans. Her gloved hands ran through her flowing, dark red, hair. Her back arched and she thrust her large breasts against the beating wind. "Faster! Rougher!" Her voice cracked with the instructions. Her lover slammed her body down around his pole faster and rougher. The car began to speed up, also following her moaning command. The direction they drove was changed so now they were driving against rough terrain. The uneven plane causing rapid vibrations to rock through the car and into her.

After breaking through the trees and leaping off some large boulders, the car landed into a clearing, and Roxy saw the car was taking them - off a cliff. "Oh god, you're driving me off the edge!" she cried in fear and excitement.

"That's right. You and me," he confirmed. "We're doing it." His voice was rough and hard like his hands on her breasts, squeezing to measure their fullness and pinching to listen to her squeals of pleasure. Now her breasts were left bare, so he could grab both her wrists and pull them behind her, locking them in place with his strong grip. She fell forward without her hands to support her against her thighs, but he kept her from falling too far away by pulling back on her hair with his other hand.

She bit into her lower lip so hard she drew blood. He turned her head toward him and cleaned it off with his sucking lips and lapping tongue. "Oh fucking yes, Bats, we're doing it. You're making it right. We're going to go off and fall into the ocean, together, just like how it was supposed to be before," she said between furious kisses.

Her lip was bitten again, drawing more blood that spilled onto his lips when he pulled it back with him just a bit before releasing it. "No."

She looked at him with wide, confused eyes. She was scared he would ruin it again, take away that thrill. Roxy rocked her hips harder into him. He was all the way into her now, right to the hilt. She could feel him pressing up against her taut belly from inside. Maybe she watched too much hentai, but she always loved the insane extents sex would bring the bodies to. She envied that, and in her fantasy she could have that. Her ass bounced while she herself did, up and down onto his cock, hoping to cum before he swerved the car away from the edge.

"We're not going into the ocean," he stoked her fears. "We're going off the edge of the world. Into the unknown, where no one has been before. Maybe we'll die, maybe we won't, but we probably will. No matter what, it'll be a thrill," he said, taking her pleasure to new heights. Her hair was yanked back again, her head laying against his shoulder, and he forced his lips against her moaning mouth. "Here it comes," he whispered into her ear as they neared the edge.

"I'm cumming!" she whispered.

"Here it comes..."

"I'm cumming!" she cried.

"Here. It. Comes..."

"I'm CUMMIIIIING!" she yelled into the void as they crossed the edge and entered it.

Her orgasm back in the car was intense, and probably far louder than she had wanted it to be. Hell, she thought, maybe I wanted it to be loud. Fucking yourself in the Batmobile, while Batman is right there, and you know you shouldn't? What a thrill! She couldn't tell if he knew or not. His eyes were deadlocked forward, focusing on the road ahead. She was undoubtedly all red-faced and slightly sweaty, and definitely sticky and wet down below. Maybe he can smell it on me, she hoped to herself.

Now that she had come, she could focus more fully on Batman's plan, about where he was taking her. "So," was all she could say before realizing she still hadn't caught all of her breath. "Are you taking me to your secret lair, then?" she quickly got out before having to take another deep inhale.

12